JC jerked away at the blaring sound of his phone ringing right next to his ear. His eyes frantically searched of the phone and he found it in Kennelly’s hand, right by his head. He took it and answered.

"Hey, JC," Kelly’s chipper voice came through the line. "How are you this morning?"

"What time is it?"

"Just after 9. Sorry if I woke you. I’m feeling much better and I can get started whenever you can get here."

"OK. Let me get up and around and I’ll text you when I’m heading your way."

They hung up and JC tossed his phone to the foot of the bed. He rubbed his eyes and took a deep breath, grinning when he smelled Kennelly. He rolled and scooted over to her, molding to her naked back. He sighed into her hair and trailed his hand down her stomach.

"Morning."

"Hi," she sighed and rubbed his hip. "Your phone is loud."

"I usually set it on vibrate before going to sleep but I was a little distracted. I had this delicious woman in my bed……she kept waking me up to take advantage of my body…….She exhausted me before I could remember to do it."

"Are you complaining?"

"No, just stating the facts, ma’am," He laughed and pulled on her hip until she rolled over. "Hi."

"Hi."

She smiled and kissed him, tasting of toothpaste already. He sighed into her mouth and pulled her flush against him, yanking the sheet from between them. She responded by hooking one of her legs over his knee and sliding her fingers into his hair.

"You feel ready to go again," she pointed out and wiggled her hips. "Do you usually wake up rock hard?"

"No, not usually but I have sex on the brain because you keep molesting me."

"From where I’m laying, it’s been equal opportunity molesting, mister."

"Very true," he agreed then kissed her again. "Are you ready for another round?"

"I’ve been ready since you shared your plug at the airport."

"So you’re saying electricity is all you need?"

"When I’m alone, batteries work just fine," she quipped then guided his hand to where her legs met. "When I’m with you, you just have to breathe and look in my direction. That’s pretty much all it takes. You’re like walking sex."

"I’m not walking right now."

"No, now you’re just sexy."

He smiled and rolled into her, pushing her back until she was flat on her back. She giggled and opened her hips, wiggling against him. He licked into her mouth then sucked on her bottom lip, moaning in enjoyment. He moved into position and started to enter her but she grabbed his hips and stopped him.

"Condom," she whispered and he nodded before reaching for one. "I’m on the pill but we should still use one."

He rolled it down his length then moved his weight back onto her, easing her thighs over his hips. He felt her sigh as he pushed in then she arched her back, pressing her breasts up into his chest wall. He set a slow pace with his hips and teased her mouth with his tongue. He felt her hands on hips then they slid around to his ass. She sighed his name and moved her hips to meet his forward thrust, pulling a deep moan from somewhere inside him. Their pace was slow but building, neither of them in a hurry this morning and it felt amazing.

"Ken," he groaned whens he pulled her knees higher and he sunk deeper. "Yeah……."

"I’m so close already."

He ducked his head and licked around her nipple as he kept pace with his hips. He watched her face through lowered lashes and saw her eyes roll back as he began to suckle her nipple. She tensed and cried out, pleasure overtaking her body and he rode it out with her until she seemed to focus back in on their actions.

"Ken?"

She nodded and he eased back just enough to roll her over beneath him. He sat back more on his legs and pulled her down on him, sinking balls deep. He heard her cry out and saw her spine arch. He gripped her hip with one hand and her shoulder with the other, effectively locking her in place then really started to work his hips. The sound of his hips smacking into her ass was one of the most erotic sounds he’d ever heard until he realized that he could also hear her breasts smacking against each other. He couldn’t hold back, his orgasm shooting out the tip of his cock before he could even think about waiting for her. Serendipitously, her own orgasm ripped through her moments later and they collapsed in a panting heap.

"Fuck!" she panted over her shoulder. "Do you take classes on how to do that?"

He laughed and licked her shoulder before biting her skin.

"I’m not kidding. This has been some of the best sex of my life."

"You’re pretty good yourself, gorgeous," he whispered and rolled his hips into her once more before easing out, immediately flopping over onto his back but leaving his eyes on her. "We seem to have a great rhythm. It takes two, love."

She hummed and wiggled her legs, stretching leisurely. He rolled over and nuzzled her neck then smacked her ass before leaving the bed.

"Music calls so I have to get ready. Stay as long as you want."

She was still in the same spot when he reentered the room, a white fluffy towel around his waist. She watched his every move as he rummage through his suitcase and found the jeans he wanted. He pulled out a t-shirt, socks and boxer briefs.

"If you want to meet up later, I think you should free ball it today," Kennelly announced with a grin. "That would be so sexy knowing that I could have almost immediate access to your cock."

His cock jumped at the idea and he tossed the underwear at her, laughing at the idea. He pulled the towel off and wiped the rest of the water from his skin, loving the feel of her eyes on him. She looked at him appreciatively, not like he was a piece of meat. He pulled his jeans up his legs then turned to give her a show of his ass as he wiggled into them. Before he even heard her move, she pulled him back on the bed and crawled over him.

"KEN!" he laughed in surprise then groaned as her hot, wet mouth closed over the tip of his cock. "FUCK!"

"No, suck," she teased and ran her tongue down the side of his length.

He laid back and watched her go to work, enjoying how eager she was to have him this way. Her tongue was so busy exploring that he lost track of it with his eyes but loved how it felt on his cock. She thoroughly explored with her tongue before she popped just the head into her mouth and suckled. He couldn’t stop the moan that left his mouth and it seemed to egg her on, her greedily little mouth sliding down as far as she could. He felt her swallow and a little more of him slid down then she wrapped her hand around the last of him, squeezing at the base of his shaft.

"SHIT!" he groaned then bucked his hips when she hollowed out her cheeks and moaned around with her mouth full of him. "So good, Ken. So fucking good!"

She started a slow slide up and down his cock, her talented tongue flicking around and around. He buried his hands in her wild curls and helped guide her, grinning when he felt her relax and allow his direction. He pushed her head down as far as she would allow and rolled his hips. He could feel his orgasm building in his lower back and he didn’t hold back.

"Ken, I coming," he warned and pulled on her hair.

He buried his cock so far, he could feel her swallow against his tip and he lost it. He actually saw stars as his eyes slammed shut and his orgasm exploded out the tip of his cock. He thought he was done after a few spurts but then he felt her hand rolling his balls and he kept going, yelling out unintelligible words. Finally, he flopped back, spent and felt her slide off his cock.

"You OK?" she asked and he opened his eyes to find her leaning over him. "Did I kill you?"

He laughed and pulled her down for a monstrous kiss. She dipped her greedy tongue into his mouth and teased his tongue before ending with a big smack.

"Thank you for that. It was unexpected and ah-mazing!"

"I couldn’t resist after watching it bob up and down as you dried off then that ass wiggle. Boy, you have got one fine as hell ass," she announced and nipped his chin. "I was initially going to bite you but then I got my hands on you and couldn’t resist tasting you."

"I thoroughly enjoyed it."

"Good. I’m glad."

"I need to head out to meet Kelly but I am definitely repaying the favor," he announced and kissed her again as she frowned. "What?"

"I didn’t suck you off so you’d feel obligated to eat my pussy. I don’t keep track like that. I did it because I wanted to."

"And I want to know what you taste like. I wouldn’t do it if I didn’t want to."

She nodded and kissed him again before heading to the shower. JC took a few minutes to enjoy the post orgasm bliss then finished getting ready. He stepped into the bathroom and got one more kiss from Kennelly, promising to call her later then headed out.

Chapter End Notes:
I'd love to hear what you think!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: missionary oral girlontop randomhookup outdoorsex postsync showersex producerjc friendswithbenefits