JC and Kelly got to work as soon as he arrived and the music just flowed. He loved days like this because it reignited his love for the creative process. They finished his ballad as a duet then she took the lead on his faster, club beat but he added in a little here and there. Then the music led them to a soulful and sorrow filled ballad of yearning. He talked Kelly into letting him sing on the demo and bared his soul, surprising himself at how emotional he was getting. Something about the lyrics on loss touched him deeply and he laid it out.

"That was……." Kelly said as he came out of the booth. "I haven’t heard you sing like that in years. I have goose bumps and tears in my eyes. Where did that come from?"

"I don’t really know."

"At least tell me who you were thinking of as you sang. I saw you close your eyes."

"Just someone new," He answered with a shrug. "She seems to get me."

"That’s awesome. New romance is always exciting……at least until you find your soul mate then things just keep getting better and better with that one person."

They worked a little longer then broke for some food. They chatted and ate in her huge kitchen, checking in with her husband then got back to it. They worked on three more songs before her hubby interrupted to remind her of their evening plans.

"It’s after 7, honey," Tim stated when they looked up from the lyrics they were working on. "You said to interrupt if you weren’t finished by then. Sorry, man."

"No worries. I need to check in with people and we’ve made SO much progress. Do you have time tomorrow, Kelly?"

"Not much before we head to Cancun."

"OK. I’ll take a copy of these songs with me and do some work on them. We can touch base when you come to LA in August."

"That sounds fantastic," Kelly smiled and hugged him tight. "I want to know more about this new person. You have a twinkle in your eye and she has brought something out in your voice. She must be amazing."

He hugged her back, grabbed the copied CD and headed back to his rental. The sun was starting to set in the West and he couldn’t have been happier with their progress. He headed back to the hotel and called Kennelly.

"Hello, punk," she giggled and he could hear loud music in the background. "How was your day?"

"It was amazing and very productive."

"I’m so excited for you."

"Where are you?" he asked and took the I45 ramp. "It’s so loud."

"Oh, we’re waiting for a table at this cool but low key bar downtown. We are killing time before the show. There’s room for one more if you are free. No biggie if you have other plans."

"Give me the address and I’ll be there shortly."

"Gary thinks it would be easier if you parked at the hotel and walked the two blocks. Cops have some of the streets blocked off because of the concert and the Astros are playing at home tonight, too," she answered then offered. "I could meet you in the lobby and walk with you."

"Sounds fantastic. Am I dressed appropriately?"

"Totally, unless you changed since this morning."

"Nope," He answered then grinned. "I’m still free balling it, too."

She laughed and he joined her, merging over for his exit. They said goodbye and he drove the rest of the way to the hotel. It took several extra minutes because of the extra security but he parked the rental in the back lot then came through the side entrance. As he turned from the elevators, Kennelly entered through the front door. He watched her face light up when she saw him then she licked her lips and casually strolled over to him, her energy practically vibrating the air around her.

"There’s my favorite musician," She whispered with a smile as she stepped into his open arms. "I’m glad you wanted to come out with us."

"I’m glad we finished when we did so I could join you."

"I want to kiss you. Is that OK?"

He nodded and cupped her face in his hands, pulling her to her tiptoes and against his chest. He felt her sigh just before their lips met and he smiled, his tongue quickly sweeping into her open mouth. He kept it quick so they didn’t draw attention then tapped his forehead against hers as he met her eye.

"Hi."

"Hi back," He whispered then kissed her nose. "Let’s go. I’m starving."

She nodded and turned to lead him out. He placed his sunglasses back over his eyes and captured her hand, sliding his fingers between hers. He read the surprise on her face but only smiled as they exited the cool building.

"So what did you and Marilyn do today?"

"We ran some errands, then got a pedicure," She smiled up at him. "Then a little shopping and lunch."

"Did you take a nap since you have tickets to the later concert?"

"She was still asleep when I got to the house this morning so I did nap until like 11, then we headed out."

He smiled and swung their hands as they walk. She talked a little more about their adventures and he took in her outfit. She wore a fitted t-shirt with a lower neckline than he’d seen her in. He figured out that if he stepped just a tad closer to her than usual, he could see the top of one creamy breast before she shifted away from him. He grinned to himself then checked out her jean shorts. They were also tighter than he’d seen yet and shorter. He enjoyed the sway of her hips as she continued her commentary then his eyes traveled down to her feet. He stopped dead in his tracks as he took in the cowgirl boots.

"Those are hot, Ken," He stated loudly then adjusted his hardening cock. "I had NO idea what to expect when it comes to concert attire from you, but DAMN!"

"Whatever."

"I’m serious. Is this what you usually wear?"

"To a summer country show, yeah," She admitted then shifted nervously in front of him. "I will exchange jeans for the shorts in the winter but I like my boots."

He growled in appreciation then pulled her to him roughly, swallowing her surprise yelp with a hungry kiss. He made sure to press his pelvis into her lower abdomen and was rewarded with a deep moan from her.

"I wish people weren’t waiting on us," She admitted when he moved his lips down her jaw. "I would SO take you up on the tasting comment from earlier."

"I plan to deliver on that later."

"Good to know. We are drawing attention right now though."

Reluctantly, he pulled back and kissed her once more before they resumed their walk. They found the bar and grill and she led him through the mass of people until they found Marilyn, Gary and Trina. He said his hellos then settled between Kennelly and Marilyn.

"No Shawn yet?" Kennelly asked as she opened her menu.

"He is stuck in Dallas. He’s not going to make the show," Gary announced. "You’re welcome to his ticket, JC."

"That’d be so ah-mazing," Trina piped in.

"I don’t want to impose but I’d love to go if no one else needs the ticket," JC answered and reached for Kennelly’s knee. "Are you OK with me coming?"

"Oh yeah," She answered then leaned into him. "I REALLY like it when you cum. I hope you’ll do some later when we’re alone."

"You are bad…..So bad but I like it."

"Stop canoodling over there," Marilyn teased and swatted his shoulder. "I’m glad you’re joining us."

"I think you’re jealous, Marilyn," JC teased and put his arm around her, pulling her closer. "I think you want me to canoodle you."

"You wish, boy! You couldn’t handle me."

"No, probably not."

The waiter appeared and took their drink order. The group settled into the menu and chatted about the different options. Kennelly decided on a shrimp poor boy and he went with the gumbo and gator balls. Gary made the necessary comments about gator balls and they all laughed until their sides hurt. They placed their orders then sat back and chatted. Trina still tried to get his attention but he wasn’t interested.

"I need the restroom," He whispered as he stood and kissed Kennelly’s temple. "I’ll be right back."

She nodded and went back to Gary’s story as he headed around the bar. He found the bathroom easily and finished quickly. As he came out into the fall, he found a gorgeous, dark headed beauty leaning against the wall. She pouted her overly full lips and shook her tits at him as she stepped close.

"Hi, there," she purred and slid her hands up his chest, pressing herself into him. "I’ve been watching you from across the room. I just wanted to let you know that I’m DTF……HARD."

He smiled politely and attempted to make his way around her, looking down the hall and catching Kennelly as she rounded the corner. He saw the hurt in her eyes before she slid a smile in place and gave him the thumbs up. He scrunched his brown in confusion and finally pried his shirt out of the claw like grip, politely excusing himself. He made it back to the table and Kennelly wasn’t there. He sat and patted Marilyn’s shoulder and she smiled.

"She was super cute," Kennelly whispered, brave face in place, as she sat back down. "Did you get her number?"

"No."

"You should have."

"Why?" He challenged then leaned into whisper. "Do you want a threesome?"

"No, I’m only concerned with my vagina. I don’t need to worry about another one. I thought you’d want some variety."

"I like YOUR kind of variety."

"I’m just saying you should have options," She shrugged and fiddled with her napkin. "I didn’t leave anything behind in you room so the coast is clear. I mean, we’re just having fun. Nothing serious."

"And I’m not done having fun……..are you?"

"God, no."

He nodded and pulled her close for a long, slow kiss, causing Gary to whistle. They broke apart laughing and Marilyn teased them until their food arrived.

Chapter End Notes:
So....it looks like people are reading my story but I'm not hearing much. Do you like it? Hate it? I'm interested in hearing your thoughts.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: missionary oral girlontop randomhookup outdoorsex postsync showersex producerjc friendswithbenefits