Author's Chapter Notes:
Concert time!

They finished dinner then made their way to the Toyota Center. People were EVERYWHERE and in all sorts of outfits. Most wore boots and cowboy hats but some wore baseball caps and sneakers. They waited in line and the women each purchased a t-shirt, then they moved to the longer line of folks waiting to get into the building. Music from a local country radio station blared from the side of the building, and the vendors pushing beer tubs were doing a booming business. Gary bought them a round of Bud Light and they all settled into the wait.

"When was the last time you waited in a line like this?" Kennelly asked with a smirk, then tipped her beer to her glossy lips.

"It’s been awhile."

"Do you listen to much country music?" Marilyn asked as she looked up at him. "I know you sing pop music but I wasn’t sure what you listen to."

"I enjoy all kinds of music but I don’t routinely listen to country. I do enjoy some of it that has crossed over onto the pop stations."

"You are in for a great show tonight."

"Have you seen him before?" JC asked her and touched Kennelly’s back, needing to touch her, as Marilyn nodded. "How many times?"

"Twice at the Houston Livestock and Rodeo but it’s been years and years."

"Back when Garth was super popular before he retired," Kennelly explained. "We saw REO Speedwagon, Jake Owen and Maroon 5 at the Rodeo last year. It’s a shorter show, only lasting an hour, but still great shows."

"I’ve seen Maroon 5 live and they are amazing," JC agreed and slid his hand down to Kennelly’s hip. "Do you have any other concerts lined up this summer?"

Marilyn looked at Kennelly then they both busted out laughing. It took a couple of minutes for them to compose themselves enough to talk.

"We are seeing Luke Bryan at the end of July in Illinois," Marilyn answered finally and kept looking over at Kennelly.

"What’s so funny? I’ve heard he does a great show."

"Nothing."

"Ken, you’d better tell him."

"Tell me what?" JC asked and turned to meet Kennelly’s eye as she blushed. "Have you met Luke before? Seen him naked? What?"

"No, none of that. He’s just one of my other two huge celebrity crushes."

"You have three celebrity crushes?"

"Yeah," she whispered and sipped her beer, trying to look anywhere but at him. "I’m so ready for the show."

"Who are the other two, Ken?"

"Um…."

"Anyone I’d know?" He teased, pulled her to his chest and whispered "I’m hoping I’m one of them."

"You definitely are….You are the biggest crush actually."

"So me and Luke and…..?"

"Alexander Skarsgard."

"The tall, buff, blonde from True Blood?"

"You know who he is?" She laughed and slid an arm around his waist. "Do you watch True Blood?"

"I’ve seen most of it."

"So you know my crushes. Who are yours?"

"Um…..I don’t really have any at the moment," He answered then kissed her forehead before moving back to her side. "Marilyn, who is your celebrity crush?"

"Joe Manganiello."

"He plays Alcide on True Blood and he’s in the Magic Mike movies," Kennelly offered. "He’s got muscles to spare and is graying a little."

"Sounds like you like him, too."

"He’s not bad, but not my first choice," she answered and bit his bicep.

"I wish they’d let us in already," Trina complained as she joined them again, having returned from her smoke break. "I’m so hot. I have sweat rolling down between my boobs."

JC rolled his eyes at Kennelly then ducked his head, teasing that he was going to check her breasts. To his surprise, she grabbed his head and planted him face first between her breasts. He laughed and she wiggled against his face.

"KEN!" Marilyn laughed and the couple blushed. "You are horrible."

JC grinned down at Kennelly then kissed her nose. She winked back up at him, her small hand teasing the skin at the top of his jeans. He couldn’t wait to get her naked again.

"I’d like you to come back to the hotel tonight."

"I’d like that, too." She smiled then finished her beer just as the crowd started to move toward the door. "Here we go!"

It took them twenty minutes to find their seats. They were lower bowl near the middle of the stadium but they could definitely see the stage. The entire stadium was a buzz of excitement as people filtered in from all over the place. JC took in all the different sizes, shapes and colors as their group got situated. He found himself sitting between Kennelly and Gary. He made small talk with Gary as the girls chatted then danced to the music, a mixture of pop and country.

"Ken, do you know EVERY lyric?" Gary teased and Ken shook her head. "I think you do. You have sung along to every song that’s played since you arrived."

"I like music; what can I say?"

JC watched as she bounced and danced with Marilyn and Trina. She was relaxed and comfortable. She had no idea how sexy she moved her body. He adjusted himself and declared that he needed another beer. Gary agreed and JC stood, pressing himself against Kennelly’s back.

"Want to come with me to get some beer?"

She nodded and bumped her ass back into his pelvis, eliciting a groan from him before she led the way out of their row. Marilyn asked for a water and Trina agreed to another beer. JC enjoyed the sway of Ken’s hips as she headed up the steps and he took her head, biting her pinkie before tangling their fingers.

"What color are your panties today?"

"Who says I’m wearing any?" She challenged with a wink and he couldn’t stop himself, pressing her against the wall and covering her mouth with his. "Mmm….."

He took a moment to enjoy the taste of her mouth and the feel of her body against him. It felt like it had been days since he’d been inside her, not the mere hours it had been. He needed to get control of himself and his brain or he wasn’t sure where his heart would end up, which scared him. It had been quite a while since he allowed his heart to come into play with anyone else.

"Wow!"

"Yeah……"

"You OK?" She whispered and rubbed up and down his arms. "You’re shaking."

"I’m OK. Let’s get the beer."

She nodded and kissed his mouth once more then took his hand, leading the way to the nearest counter. Neither said much as they waited but she didn’t let go of his hand, her thumb rubbing against the back of his hand soothingly. When it was their turn to order, JC put his hand over Kennelly’s as she reached for her money.

"I got this round."

"You sure?" She asked and he nodded. "Thanks, punk."

He grinned and handed over the money. Together they headed back with the four beers and two bottles of water. He was amazed at her balancing skills as people bumped into them from all angles. They made it back to their seats just as the lights went out and the crowd exploded.

Nearly three hours later, the lights finally came back on and JC couldn’t hide the face splitting grin he wore. The music had been good and loud and the crowd had been appreciative and joyful. He hadn’t sat for much of the show and even danced some in their row. There were two slow songs that called to him and he pulled Kennelly close, enjoying being with her. He had a great time but enjoyed the show even more just by watching the way she responded to the music and the way she and Marilyn lived in the moment.

"You ready to head out?" Gary asked the group and they nodded. "Follow me."

Gary took the lead and JC found himself arm in arm in arm with Marilyn and Kennelly. He smiled down at the older woman and realized he considered her a good friend already. There was something about her that just oozed kindness and acceptance, two things he greatly needed in his life. Without even thinking about it, JC leaned over and kissed Marilyn’s cheek.

"What’s that for?" She grinned and winked at him. "Ken not enough for you? You want an older woman to show you how it’s done?"

"I’m sure you could teach me a few things but no. I was just thinking how amazing you are, how welcoming."

"Well, thank ya."

He smiled and they finally made it out into the humidity. The three family members headed off to their car and he turned to Kennelly, pulling her close.

"You ready?"

"Ready for what?" she teased. "Should I be scared?"

"No," he laughed and kissed her nose. "I’m ready to get out of these jeans. They are rubbing against my balls and probably leaving a mark."

"I can check that for you."

"You seem eager to help?"

"I am a nurse, you know," she reminded with a wink the turned to the street. "Let’s free your balls from those jeans. Maybe we can get into some trouble while we’re at it."

They crossed the busy street, entered the hotel and took the elevator up to his room. He opened the door and followed her in. She bent to pull her boots off but he stopped her.

"Leave them on, please."

She cocked her head at him but obliged, slipping into the bathroom. He took the opportunity to remove his own shoes then his clothes, standing naked by the television when she reemerged.

"Well, hello there," she purred as she stepped to him. "Our friend is all purple and standing so tall. He looks delicious and ready to be devoured."

"No."

"Are you really turning down a blow job?"

"Yes," he answered and moved her back to the bed. "Right now, I want to be buried deep inside that snug pussy of yours as you’re bent over on the bed with your fucking boots on."

She licked her lips and lifted her arms, allowing him to pull her shirt off. He released her bra closure with one hand then started on her shorts. He freed the button then the zipper and pushed them down. The tiniest piece of black lace hid her pussy from him and he lost it, snapping the material at the sides then tossing it over his shoulder. The lace landed on the tv behind him just as his mouth found hers. Their kiss was frantic and their hands were everywhere at once.

"So wet," he growled as his fingers danced between her folds. "You’re so ready for me."

"Always."

He pushed her closer to the bed then turned her away from him, his fingers never slowing their exploration. He positioned her on her knees at the edge of the bed then bent her over, his fingers leaving a wet trail around her hip then went back to work. She moaned and settled into the position as he retrieved a condom. He made quick work of the rubber then ran the tip of his cock up and down her folds. She moaned and pushed back into him as he lubricated his shaft with her desire.

"Do it."

"Do what?" he asked and tapped the head of his cock on her swollen clit. "Tell me, Ken."

"Fuck me…..shove your cock into my pussy until you’re balls deep and can’t go any further."

He grunted and did as she instructed, sinking in hard. They both cried out and neither moved for several seconds, gaining their bearings. Finally he found the strength to move and started a fast, demanding pace. She met each of his movements and drove him nearly insane until finally the tingle started at the base of his spine. He couldn’t stop it as he chased his orgasm and moved his right hand back around to the front of her mound. Easily his fingers found her clit and he rubbed vigorously as he pounded into her from behind.

"Fuck! Please tell me you’re close," she panted and pushed back into him. "I…..I’m……FUCK!"

He heard her call out then felt his orgasm shoot out the tip of his cock. He kept coming and coming until his knees gave out and he fell forward onto her heaving back. He couldn’t move for several minutes as he fought to regain some control. Finally he had enough strength to pull out, dispose of the condom and pull her boots off. He grinned at her boneless bliss and helped tuck her under the cool sheets before collapsing next to her, his arm possessively over her middle.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: missionary oral girlontop randomhookup outdoorsex postsync showersex producerjc friendswithbenefits