Sunlight peeked through the slit in the curtain and JC’s eyes popped open. He was on the opposite side of the bed than where he’d gone to sleep and he spied Kennelly’s glasses and phone on the bedside table. He stretched, enjoying the pop of his shoulders, then rolled over to face Kennelly. She was still sleeping, on her back with one hand stretched out to him, and wore a small smile. He wanted to widen that smile and scooted to her. He kissed her mouth several times but got minimal response so he ventured lower. He bypassed her neck and shoulders and went straight of her left nipple. He worked his mouth and tongue over the rosy peak, its center pebbling to a point.

"Mmmm……" Kennelly moaned and curled her fingers in his hair. "Good morning."

"I’m hoping to make it a great morning. Tell me, why am I on the opposite side of the bed?"

"You spooned me and I got too hot so I scooted away a little but you just kept coming. Finally, I was on the edge so I went to the other side of the bed. I enjoy your body on mine but I can’t sleep well when I’m sweating."

"Oh, I see," He nodded then dragged his day’s worth of beard across her chest to the other breasts. "I’d like to say I’m sorry for crowding you, but I’m not actually sorry."

She laughed and pulled his face up for a long kiss then winked at him when he pulled back. He went back to her breasts and continued his worship. He felt her wiggling beneath him and he moved so her legs were outside of his.

"C……I know you enjoy my breasts," she panted and pulled on his hair as she bit down on her nipple. "Ooohh, so good!"

"Mmmm…."

"Wait…..wait just a sec."

"What?" he asked and lifted his head, concerned that he was hurting her or something. "What is it?"

"Do you want to fuck my tits?"

"Are you kidding?"

"No," she blushed and tilted her face up away from him. "I……This weekend will be SOOOOOO memorable for me and I’d like it to stand out for you as well."

"Oh, it will."

"So, I thought, since you enjoy the girls anyway, why not take it a little further?"

"You’re OK with me coming in your face?"

"Well," She blushed deeper red then continued, "I was thinking you could face my legs and I could help you get off by playing ball."

"Fuck, Ken! That’s so fucking hot."

"I’m willing to try but if you break my nose, I’ll be pretty upset."

He grinned and kissed her again. Together they worked out pillow placement for her then he straddled her face, making sure she was OK before he leaned forward on his hands. She pushed her breasts together and he dipped his cock into the tight valley between them, groaning at the feeling. He started a slow rhythm but it wasn’t s smooth slid so he pulled back.

"Do you have any lube? Lotion?" she questioned from her spot below his pelvis. "I didn’t bring any."

He hopped off of the bed and rummaged through his suitcase, finally wrapping his fingers around the small tube. He laughed and held it up in victory then pounced back on the bed. He squirted a liberal amount across her chest then worked it around with his hands, appreciating the deep moan she released. He kissed her mouth once more then moved back into position, sliding easily between the mounds she pressed together.

"Oh, fuck," he groaned in appreciation and started a steady rhythm. "Oh yeah!"

She was quiet as he worked his pelvis and he worried that he was hurting her, but just as he debated stopping, he felt her tongue flick against his balls. A sizzling electricity shot up from his balls and settled at the base of his cock. He called out and really started to move his body, enjoying the wet suction she applied randomly to his balls. He made sure he didn’t press his pelvis down onto her too much and she seemed to know when he was close to exploding because she squeezed her breasts further together and latched onto one of his balls with all the power her jaw would allow.

"FUCK!" he groaned and his cock exploded down her body, leaving long spurts across her stomach and stretching nearly down to her pelvis. "Oh….don’t stop yet."

She kept up her tongue work as he continued to move, his orgasm drawing out further until he was so spent that he couldn’t hold himself up any longer. He fell to the side with a grunt and closed his eyes as he rode out the last of the body spasms.

"Are you OK?" Kennelly asked as she rubbed his thigh. "You’re breathing so I think you’re still alive."

He nodded and heard her phone ring. He felt her lean over him as she reached for it. He listened to her conversation with Marilyn and finally popped his eyes open, enjoying her naked form. He found the strength to lift his right hand and move it to her ankle, rubbing against the ink there. He traced the heart and vining around it then the letters on each side of the point.

"Hey, punk," Kennelly broke into his haze with a gentle sweep of her hand up his thigh. "We are going out on Gary’s boat today. Do you want to go with us? No worries if you have recording plans."

"I’d love to join you but I need to eat your pussy first so allow me plenty of time to enjoy."

He heard Marilyn’s cat calls from the other side of the phone line and Kennelly squirmed with a blush. He listened to them agree on Noon and rolled his head to look at the clock, 9:30. He heard them sign off and he looked back at her, surprised when she moved off of the bed.

"Where are you going?"

"I need the restroom," she smiled and patted his arm. "I’d also like a shower."

"If you must, but hurry. My strength is returning and I’m hungry."

She laughed loudly then disappeared into the bathroom. He laid there enjoying the last of the blissfulness and breathed in the scent of their romps. No way was he going to forget this weekend or Kennelly. She was smart and fun and adventurous but yet unassuming. She invited him along but didn’t expect him to go. She seemed to accept that she wasn’t his only priority but that made him WANT her to be a bigger priority, something he wasn’t used to. He closed his eyes and wondered how she felt.

"Come on, sleepy," he heard her whisper and felt her nuzzle his neck. "I let you sleep for nearly two hours. Now we need to head out or we’ll miss the boat."

"I thought you were taking a shower."

"I did and you were asleep when I got out. You looked too peaceful to wake you."

"Ken," he breathed and pulled her mouth down to his. "I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to fall asleep."

"It’s OK but you need to get moving."

He yawned then rolled out of bed. He took a super fast shower then dressed in shorts and a muscle shirt, adding loafers, hat and sunglasses. He tucked his wallet and phone into his pockets then looked her over. She was dressed in her boots and shorts from the night before but she had swapped out for her Garth shirt.

"Are you panty-less?" He grinned and pulled her close, watching her eyes light up as she nodded. "That’s hot, Ken."

"I didn’t have any other option since you ripped mine from yesterday and I didn’t pack any in my purse."

"I did notice you packed your glasses though."

"My eyes would be a hot mess without taking my contact out," She ran her hands down his arms then took his hand in hers. "Let’s go. I need to change shoes and get my bathing suit."



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: missionary oral girlontop randomhookup outdoorsex postsync showersex producerjc friendswithbenefits