Story Notes:

Please forgive me if I am a little slow in updating for the first few chapters.  I am writing a sequel to The Girl Next Door as well and the first few chapters of it overlap with this story so I want to make sure they match up before posting. 

 

The title comes from the Taylor Swift song "Wildest Dreams."  I heard it after I'd already begun working on the story and knew it would fit perfectly.

The music was loud and the drinks had been flowing at the club.  Johanna swayed to the beat and looked around for someone to dance with.  She was pulled from behind and hit a solid mass.  A nose grazed her ear and hot breath hit her cheek.  She laughed, thinking Jaime was trying to be funny and went along with it, grinding her ass against the person.  When the song changed to a slower jam, she spun around to find Justin staring her down.

 

Her face flamed with blush and she tried to walk away but Justin grabbed her hips, pulling her hips against his.  She gave in and let him guide their movements.  She loved how intense he was when he danced, he always went hard.  He forced her to keep up and she was having genuine fun.  She could feel herself getting hot and a bead of sweat trickled down her temple.  Justin leaned close, squeezing her as he playfully licked the sweat from her face.

 

Johanna laughed and pushed his face away playfully.  Sure, Justin was hot but they fought constantly.  Every time they were together he made her angry about something.   He was riding high on his performance from earlier that day and she humored him.  She’d been in New York visiting her family when he called and invited her out and when she was reluctant, offered to bump her flight up to his and put her in first class.  That was enough for her.

 

When the shot girl came by, he threw a fifty dollar bill at her and grabbed four shots.  Handing two to Johanna, they tossed them back and headed for the table.  Those shots were the step over the line from buzzed to drunk.  She held Justin’s hand as he led her through the crowd.  He leaned into say something to Trace and pulled her towards the door. 

 

The night was cool and her hot skin immediately turned to goosebumps at the change in temperature.  She followed Justin into his waiting SUV and leaned against him as they drove to the hotel.  When they got there she didn’t think as she followed him up to his room.

 

He kissed her before she knew what was happening and she felt herself reciprocating.  Her arms draped around his shoulders as he carried her to the bedroom of the suite.  Her mind was fuzzy as she reached for her zipper and slid out of her dress.

 

Justin yanked his shirt over his head.  He was ravenous seeing Johanna in her black bra, panties and a pair of heels.  He seized the moment and lay her down on the bed.  Johana went blank to rational thought as she ran her hands over his growing in curls.  His hands were sparks on her skin and she gave in to the pleasure, not caring who she was with.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers assistant tour soloj drunksex justin friendswithbenefits