They pulled up to Justin's LA home a little while later.  It was massive.  She imagined it to be similar to his modest Florida home but clearly she was wrong.  This was at least three of those put together. 

 

"Jesus!  Why does one need all of this?"

"I liked it." 

"Oh to have disposable cash..." Johanna spun as she took it all in.

"Why what do you want?  What's mine is yours,” Justin replied, setting down their bags. 

"Shut up."

"Follow me..." he said mischievously.

 

She followed him up the many stairs where he brought her into what seemed to be a master suite.  She marveled at the sheer size of it and followed as he led her to a door to the right.  He opened it and a whole new level of shock came over Johanna.

 

The walk in closet was as big as her apartment in New York, or so it felt.  She noticed the mostly bare racks.

 

"The least you could do would've been to clear out your last girlfriend's clothes," she said, noticing a few pairs of shoes and a bunch of clothes off to one side. 

"Those are yours silly," he said.

"I've never been to this house; how could they be mine?" 

"After they finished building this for you, it looked sad all empty.  I got you some stuff."

"How do you know my size?" 

"I know."

"You're crazy."  She said, jumping into his arms.  "We're only going to be here for a few days but I never want to leave." 

"Like I said, what's mine is yours.  You can come here anytime you want.  I made you keys."

"Shut up and take me to the shower before I die of excitement."

 

He hoisted her up into a cradle in his arms, depositing her on the bathroom floor on the other side of the suite.  He stripped them of their clothes and got the shower running.  He enjoyed time like this with her, carefree and easy.  He knew that once the album got a release date, they wouldn't have much downtime.  He shampooed her hair and they took turns lathering each other up.  When they were done, he wrapped her up in a towel and they separated to get ready for dinner. 

 

When they met again, Justin was pleasantly surprised.  She'd chosen one of the form fitting dresses he had gotten her in a dark maroon color.  Over that she threw on a leather jacket with three quarter sleeves, on her feet were black booties.

 

"I know how to pick 'em," Justin said. 

"What? Girls or dresses?"

"Both."

 

They headed out and Johanna had no idea where they were going.  When they pulled up she still had no idea where they were.  He walked inside, gave his name and they were led to a corner booth with a circular bench seat.  They slid to the middle and sat next to each other.  The table had a black square in the middle.

 

"Here is the menu, can I get you something to drink?" 

"I'll have Jack and coke, the lady will have a margarita, no salt."

 

The waiter nodded and slipped away.  Johanna slid her arms out of her jacket, laying it beside her on the seat.  Justin opened the menu in front of them. 

 

"So, let me explain.  We have four courses to choose.  Starting with the cheese."

"The cheese?  What are we doing?" 

"Fondue," Justin said, as though it were obvious.  "They brings us pots and we dip and cook our food.  It's fun."

"Interesting."

 

Their drinks were brought out and they ordered their meal.  By the time the cheese came out, Johanna had warmed up to the idea.  She loved dipping the bread into the cheese and it was fun to feed each other.  One drink turned into two and before they knew it, it was time for the last course...chocolate.

 

They picked a dark chocolate with a shot of Kahlua in it.  This was definitely the best part.  Johanna stabbed a brownie bit and dunked it in the chocolate.  She leaned forward and quickly brought it to her mouth but dripped a little down her chin onto her chest.  She laughed as she chewed and Justin swooped down to lick the chocolate from her chest and followed it up to her chin, sucking the drips up as he went.  He kissed her lips and she laughed once more.  The drinks had gone straight to her head tonight, probably because she hadn't had much to eat all day and managed to down two margaritas before eating much of her dinner.  Justin dipped his strawberry half into the warm chocolate, bringing it to his lips.  Instead of biting it, however, he swiped the chocolate across his bottom lip, holding the strawberry between his teeth.

 

Johanna found this incredibly sexy.  She went for his mouth, biting the strawberry and licking his lip before sucking it into her mouth.  When they pulled back their faces were both messy and they cleaned each other up with their tongues, Johanna's hand sliding lower and lower down his body until it came to rest on his package.  She was rubbing her hand against him and they were startled when the waiter butted in.

 

"Can I get you anything else?" 

"Check please," Justin said, now noticing the absence of her hand.

 

Just threw some bills on the table when the check came and he grabbed Johanna's hand, heading for the door.  They slid into his two seater sports car, Justin's hand gripping the gear shift as he sped home.  They were light headed and giggly as they pulled in the driveway and when they burst through the door, Johanna kicked off her shoes and ran towards the back door.

 

"Catch me if you can!" She shrieked, tossing her leather jacket on the couch. 

 

Justin took off after her, pulling off his shirt, wanting to be prepared when he caught her.  He slipped out the sliding glass door and found her dress discarded on the patio leading to the pool, her shoes lay haphazardly a few feet away.  He kicked off his shoes, not wanting to get them wet and followed along the path.  She was nowhere to be seen.  He turned to the left and got a splash of cold water on his back.  He turned back and saw her tanned form swimming away underneath the water.  He slipped out of his pants and dove in, following her direction.  When he caught her, her pulled her close, feeling her erect nipples against his chest.  He raised an eyebrow at her, his smiley girl, and slid his hand down to her spot.  Nothing but smooth skin.

 

"Naughty girl, no undies?"

"Couldn't wear them in that dress.  Panty lines," she said shrugging. 

"You cold or you just happy to see me?" He asked, sucking a perky nipple into his mouth.

"Definitely not cold..."

 

She used her feet to take off his boxers, grabbing them before they sank and tossing them onto the patio.  She knelt on the bottom step of the stairs that led into the shallow end, her hands on the second step. She felt him grab her waist and she scurried away, slipping into the warm hot tub.  She'd flicked it on when she ran out here.  The heat enveloped her body and she gave in when Justin slid his arms around her.  He sat her on the edge of the hot tub, her now cool skin dotting with goosebumps and her nipples getting hard.  She had to rub them to soothe the ache it created.  Justin took advantage of the fact that she was leaning on her elbows and pulled her warm pussy to his mouth.  He knelt on the seat and dragged his tongue along her lips, plunging it in her while he sucked her clit into his mouth. 

 

She relished the attention.  She arched her back, Justin's fingers digging into her soft cheeks.  As he slid his considerable length into her she pushed back, their bodies making little splashes in the bubbling water.  She leaned up, Justin's hand sliding to her breasts, pulling her back to him.  The heat from the hot tub combined with the heat building between them was too much.  Justin pulled out long enough to spin Johanna around.  Slipping back inside of her, too addicted to be away for too long, he pulled her legs around his waist.  He gripped her thighs and lifted them out of the water.   Walking swiftly, but carefully so they didn't slip, he made it to the glass door, pressing Johanna up against it as he nipped and kissed her neck.  He reached for the handle, sliding it open and stepping through.  He slammed it shut and made the few steps towards his oversized sectional couch.  His knees hit the short end of the "L" and he pitched forwards, dropping Johanna a little harder than intended on the soft couch.

 

"Playing rough now?" Johanna asked, putting her ankles on either side of his head. 

"If you want me to," he replied, slapping her ass cheek.

"Holy shit that's good," she cried, putting her hands on the back of her thighs to brace herself.

 

They made love throughout the night.  And when they couldn't love anymore, Justin through a blanket over them and they slept, entwined and spent.  When the sun crept through the open blinds they'd forgotten to close in their haste, Justin opened his eyes to find the most beautiful woman asleep next to him.  Her hair was kinky and wavy from being wet and it splayed out around her head.  Her full lips were parted just slightly and one hand was up beside her head, palm up.  The covers had fallen during the night and her smooth skin glistened in the sunlight.  He'd bet if he touched it right now it'd be cozy warm.  He managed to pull himself away long enough to pull together breakfast.  Thank God Trace had stocked the cabinets. He made some eggs and bacon and toast, brewed a huge pot of coffee and cut up some fruit.

 

As expected, the minute he came back to the couch, coffee in hand, her eyes opened.  She smiled and shyly pulled up the blanket to cover herself.  Justin handed her a mug, already fixed the way she liked it and sat beside her, kissing her exposed back before she scooted to lean against the back of the couch.

 

They found a movie on television and lazily lounged, eating and snuggling.  When they noticed the time, they headed upstairs for a shower.  Johanna let her hair air dry, liking the waves it was curling into.  She dressed casually, taking advantage of the California sunshine in low rise jeans, sandals and a cropped top.

 

Justin kept it low key also, wearing cargo shorts, a white tee and some high tops.  It would be interesting to have a woman in the studio with him.  More specifically, his woman.  He never brought anyone to the studio, it was his place to be free to say whatever he wanted.  This was the first time he felt truly comfortable enough to let someone in on the process.

 

They pulled up to the studio and Justin slipped an arm around Johanna, his fingers in the waistband of her jeans.  They scooted in, and found Tim waiting for them, tinkering at the sound board.

 

"Tim!" Justin said, giving his friend a handshake.  "You remember Joey?  I think you may have met briefly." 

"I remember.  I feel like I know you after hearing these songs though," Tim said, offering his hand to her.

"Uh oh." 

"Nothing to be worried about," Justin said, sitting down on the couch.  "Play the first one," he said, turning to Johanna, "I think we're gonna name the album after this one."

 

The best that came slinking out of the speakers was nothing like she expected.  It was slick and sexy.  She smiled it more and more with every beat.  They slid right into the next song, testing out their format for the album to be prepared in the meeting.  This one was going to be a club banger.  The whole album flowed like a complete experience and Johanna closed her eyes as it washed over her.

 

She was ready to exclaim her praises until a piano sound came from the speakers.  She turned to Justin with eyes wide open. 

 

She knew this one.  It had come to her in the form of a CD with the word 'sorry' written on it.  She'd pulled it out of a bubble mailer on a Thursday morning.  Her and Justin had spoken for the first time in a long time just two days earlier. She'd been unsure of their standing and whether or not everything would be okay and then this song ended up in her hands.  She'd been in bed, slipped it into her CD player and lay against the pillows.

 

She remembered thinking what a beautiful tune the piano played as the lyrics kicked in and showed the desperation of a man, willing to give up everything for a second chance.  It was a song to her.

 

She smiled as it came to an end and the boys announced that would be the final song on the album.  She clapped and tried to find the words to express her feelings but all she could think of was 'incredible' and she repeated it over and over.  Justin headed into the booth to finish a few things and Johanna's phone rang. 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers assistant tour soloj drunksex justin friendswithbenefits