Author's Chapter Notes:
Leave comments if you like it!

The second day of the video shoot, Johanna managed to wrap up her work and watch the happenings.  They’d wrapped on the big rain scene and the special effects work involved with Justin walking through the house yesterday and today they were shooting with the actresses.  As soon as Johanna examined the scene and the chick playing the ex-girlfriend, she knew where it was headed.

 

Everybody on the planet could take the song and the rumors about Justin and Britney and put two and two together.  The song was about her.  Add this video and you’re just adding insult to injury.  After hearing Britney’s voice the other day, Johanna didn’t think she deserved this.  Justin was not this guy.  She headed back towards his trailer, where she found him in his underwear.  She directed his friends and the wardrobe girl to get out and crossed her arms as she stared at him.

 

“Listen, I get that Britney really, really fucking hurt you but don’t you think this is just a bit too far?  Britney’s clone in an outfit I’m pretty sure I’ve seen Britney in with the fairy and the photo?  We get it, the song is about her.  Do you have to shove in it her face?”

 

Justin chuckled sinisterly and pulled off his boxers, reaching for a snug boxer brief.  Johanna held her ground, determined not to give in to his tactics.  He just continued getting changed, seemingly unshaken by her outburst.

 

“Justin, you’re not the guy who kicks someone when they’re down.” 

“Jo, please don’t presume to tell me who I am.  One minute you’re flirting with me, the next you’re fucking me and then you’re trying to play the mother.  You haven’t tried to get to know me as anything deeper than your boy toy.  Excuse me if I’m not into taking advice from the girl who has been leading me on for weeks.”

“Justin I…” 

“Save the denial for someone who believes it.  Besides,” he said, pulling on his leather jacket, “you should really hold your opinion until you see the other girl.”

 

Justin brushed past her with an amused smile on his face.  Johanna stood in her spot, not sure how to process the bitch slap he just handed down.  She didn’t think she’d been leading him on.  Her natural demeanor was flirty and she was that way with everyone.  Perhaps she should have been more careful with Justin, knowing he liked her and considering their indiscretion.  She couldn’t help that he was attractive and he flirted right back. 

 

She stormed out of the trailer, hating to be wrong and hating not having the last word.  She found Justin on set, ready to fil.  He was sitting on a bed and as the director called action, a girl with long dark hair walked in.  When the girl turned to face Justin, Johanna could was shocked at the resemblance.  The girl was a less hot version of her.  The smug look on Justin’s face as the girl took her top off and straddled him was ridiculous.  He made eye contact with her as the girl kissed on hip, grabbing his lip between her teeth.  The look in his eyes was less venomous and more lusty.

 

Johanna put on her poker face and decided to play his game.  He wanted her and he wanted her to know it.  She wasn’t going to give in just because he was making her jealous.  She couldn’t even believe she was feeling jealous.  No, she wouldn’t give in.  She would have the last laugh here.  When filming wrapped later, they headed back to the hotel.  In the elevator the sparks flew through the air.  Whether the attraction was pure or fueled by the game they were playing, Johanna didn’t know but she could feel it all around them. 

 

Their fight had fueled this feeling in both of them but neither was willing to give in.  Justin was ready whenever she decided to come around.  He knew the moment they’d slept together that they were inevitable.  He made no attempt to stop it, Johanna proved a bit more stubborn.  Half of the fun was trying to get her to crack.

 

She was icy towards him the next few days and as they touched down in New York for promo stops a week later, their shared suite was downright frigid.  Justin was doing interviews with Christina Aguilera for their joint tour, yet another slap in Britney’s face.   Johanna just added it to her list of reasons he could never be a viable option for dating.  She needed time to herself and figured out how.  She got the hotel to shut down the pool for Justin’s use only, but she didn’t tell Justin that.  The curtains around the pool were drawn and door windows covered.  She strolled in, looking forward to some time swimming alone.  She dropped her towel and cover up on a lounge chair.  She adjusted her bikini top and dove in.  She could hear her cell phone going off as she did a few laps but she ignored it.  She knew it was him, looking for her.  When he wasn’t giving her the cold shoulder, he was finding inane tasks for her to complete.

 

She hooked her elbows on the side of the pool, kicking her feet as she floated.  She was just thinking of getting out when she heard the door handle twist.  She slipped silently into the pool, choosing to hide under the diving board, which was by the door.  She slipped as low into the water as she could go and stilled.  She heard the patterned beat of steps and held her breath. 

 

“No, I don’t know what’s going on.  Apparently they closed the pool for me even though I didn’t ask them to,” he said.  Justin spotted the towel, cellphone and cover up on the chair and smiled.  “Listen I’ll talk to you later.  I think I’m gonna take a swim.”

 

Johanna silently cursed herself for not thinking to hide her stuff and when she spotted his feet as he sat in a chair, she knew the jig was up.  She took a deep breath and swam underwater as far as she could, surfacing on the shallow end of the pool.  When she came up for air, she turned to find him smiling at her as he moved to a chair closer to her.  She leaned on the steps, looking at him expectantly.

 

“Hey, been looking for you,” he said.

“I left a note,” Johanna replied, running her hands through her hair.

“Didn’t see it.”

“Oh,” she said, fixing the triangles of her bikini top.  She noticed him taking his shoes off and removing his watch. 

“Did you have them shut the pool down for me?  I don’t remember asking for that.” 

“Yeah, thought you might want to have a swim.  Plus I needed some alone time.”  She stood up and walked up the steps to the deck of the pool.  She was Brazilian and a fan of the tiny bikinis they wore there.  They top was tiny compared to her full C cups and the bottom was too.   She walked past him, ignoring the fact that he had pulled off his shirt and was taking off his pants.  She grabbed her towel, drying her face.

“I’ll leave you to swim, see you later,” she said bending down to grab her phone. 

 

Justin felt like that swimsuit she was wearing should be illegal.  If that’s what she wore to swim he could only imagine what she wore under her clothes.  He slid out of his clothes and stood in his boxers, watching her walk away.  She made moves to leave but he walked over and grabbed her hips, her ass pressing to his groin and pulled her into the pool with him.  Johanna had just enough time to toss her phone as she flew backwards.  She was enraged a she came up to the surface and saw him laughing.  She grabbed onto the wall as she pushed her hair from her face.

 

“That was not funny.” 

“No, what’s funny is us pretending that there’s nothing happening here,” Justin said, swimming up to her and trapping her with his arms.  “I’ve been trying to play your game for the last week, shit, for the last few weeks while we’ve been working together.  We both no it’s pointless. We’re gasoline and fire, bound to explode.”

“We can’t,” Johanna protested, her breath becoming heavy as Justin leaned in. 

“You feel your pulse quickening?  That’s me.  The cloud fogging up your mind?  That’s me.  The heat flushing your chest,” he said, pushing her bikini top on either side of her breasts, his hand flicking a nipple and causing her to gasp.  “That’s me Joey.  And you can resist it all you want or you can just give in and we can both feel good.”

 

His hand traveled south and pulled at the strings on her bottoms.  Johanna couldn’t think straight.  She wanted him physically but she didn’t want a relationship right now.  It’d been so long since she’d had sex and she had needs, Justin did too and right at this moment she couldn’t think of a reason not to let him take her right here in this pool.  She was about to speak when his finger slipped in her folds, dipping in before brushing her clit.   Before she could say anything, he lifted her from the water, placing her on the ledge in front of him.

 

His hands wrapped around her thighs, pulling her close and causing her to lean back on her hands.  Johanna groaned as he licked the length of her slit and latched onto her clit.  He was a master with his tongue and she was quickly coming to her peak.  She grabbed the back of his head with both hands, pushing his tongue deeper inside her and her thighs held him there as she shook and moaned, her orgasm rippling through her.  He nipped at her lips, causing her to shudder and release him from her grips. She slid into the water, her muscles loose from release.  She wrapped her arms around his neck and latched onto his mouth.  She kissed him hard and wrapped her legs around him.  She could feel his dick, hard and ready rubbing against her thigh.  She hooked her toes into the waistband of his boxers and pushed them off.  She put a hand on the wall to brace herself and took his sizeable length in her free hand. 

 

So that was why she had been so sore after their drunken encounter.  Not only did just have length but he had girth.  She rubbed him against her entrance as Justin took her left nipple in his mouth.  Justin hoped the pool was soundproof as he sank into her.  She let out a scream and he began a relentless pace.  The water splashed around them and Justin gripped the wall, fighting to keep them both above water.  Justin felt himself building as Johanna nipped his ear.

 

“Shit,” he mumbled.

“Just let it go,” Johanna whispered.  “I’m about to go.”

 

Justin groaned as he spilled into her, which sent Johanna over the edge, tightening around him.  They panted, coming down from the high and Johanna’s legs fell from around Justin’s hips.  They both looked at each other with uncertainty.

 

“So what now?”  Johanna asked. 

“Now I get our clothes from the bottom of the pool and we continue this upstairs.”

“Just…”  He cut her off with a kiss. 

“Joey, shut the fuck up and get out of this pool.  Turn your brain off for a few hours.”

 

Johanna was taken back by his bluntness and followed his orders as he dove below and grabbed their bottoms.  She slid them back up her legs and headed for the elevator.  He met her there and as the doors slid closed, she began to protest again.

 

“Justin there’s so many reasons why we can’t…”

“Johanna.  Let’s talk later, ok?”  His devilish smile creeping into his lips.  He backed her against the wall and shut her up with his mouth.  Her hand gripped his chin and pushed but he snatched it and pinned it to the wall.  She gave in as his fingers intertwined with hers and by the time they got to their floor, they were scrambling to get through the door for round two.

 

Just as they burst through, however, they came face to face with Trace.  Johanna’s smile quickly fell from her face and reality came flooding back.  Trace was coming out on the first few weeks of the tour, which kicked off in a few days.

 

“Don’t look so excited to see me Jo,” Trace said, holding his arms out for a hug. 

“Hey Trace, good to see you,” she said, hugging him.  “I’ll let you two catch up while I get dressed.”

 

She escaped into the safety of her room and jumped in the shower, her head spinning.  When she stepped back into the cold air of her room, she knew she needed some advice.  She pulled her wet hair into a bun and got dressed in comfy clothes, heading back out to the living room.  The boys were dressed in nice clothes and looked up at her expectantly.

 

“Girl get dressed, we’re going to dinner and then we’re going out.  My first night here, we gonna get crunk.”  Trace was clearly excited.

“It’s gonna have to be a boys night tonight.  I’m not feeling 100 percent, I think I just need some sleep,” Johanna said, lying through her teeth.  She could feel Justin’s eyes on her. 

“You want some company?  You need anything?” Justin asked.

“Nah, I’ll be fine,” she said, flashing a quick smile. 

“You’ll be missing out then Jo, but no excuses next time!” Trace yelled.

 

The boys headed out, with one last concerned look from Justin.  Johanna sank into the couch, and pulled out her cell phone.  She needed to talk to her best friend.

 

As the cab rolled away from the hotel, Justin couldn’t help but wonder why Johanna had stayed behind.  He thought they were headed in a better direction.  Now he wasn’t so sure.  He needed to talk to his best friend.  He needed some advice on the girl who drove him crazy.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers assistant tour soloj drunksex justin friendswithbenefits