Johanna dialed Mollie’s number and waited anxiously as it rang.  Finally Mollie picked up but before Johanna could break her news, Mollie had some of her own.

 

“Johanna!  I’m so glad you called.  I have to talk to you.”

 “I know I haven’t been able to call much but I really need to talk to you too.”

 “Well let me get my news out of the way and then you can distract me with tales from the road,” Mollie said.  “Jo, I’m pregnant.”

 “You are?  What did JC say?”

“I haven’t told him yet.  Frankly I didn’t believe it myself until I finally went to the doctor and I didn’t want to stop him from going to Europe on the tour.”

 “You have to call him honey.  Especially after last time, I know JC would want to be there with you, no matter what happened with his career.”

“I know.  I’ll call him.  The tour is almost done and I’m not very far along.  I’m definitely nervous but I feel like it’s a blessing to get to have another chance at this.”

 “It’s fate,” Johanna replied.

“Okay, now I’ve got my new off my chest, tell me why you called.  Distract me from having to call my boy.”

 “I slept with Justin again.”

“Johanna Maria Ramos!  I thought you said that was a one time mistake!”

 “I thought it was but now I’m so confused Molls.  We fight like cats and dogs, but he’s gorgeous and sweet.  I just don’t feel like I want a relationship right now but a girls got needs, you know?”

“Have you talked to Justin about this?”

 “We didn’t get a chance to, it happened in the hotel pool…”

“Oh my God Jo!” 

“Shut up, you prude.  Anyway we were in the pool and then we came back up to the room fully intending to keep the good times rolling but Trace was here.  It was like a reality check and we couldn’t talk because Trace wanted to go out so now the boys are out and I’m sitting here so confused.”

“I think that you need to talk to Justin.  If he wants more than what you’re looking for, it’s obviously not a good idea to lead him on.” 

“Well, there lies the problem.  He’s been flirting with me for a while now, you know that.  But would he admit it?”

“Don’t get yourself into a situation you’re going to regret.”

“Easier said then done.”

  

Over dinner, Justin couldn’t help but be distracted thinking about Johanna.  He liked her a lot and he couldn’t figure out what kept her from wanting to be with him.  He thought they got along well, most of the time, and they were obviously sexually compatible.  He’d rarely been turned down by a woman and now he felt like he was being presented with a challenge.

 

“Even if she doesn’t want to be together, I would at least get the benefits of her obvious attraction to you.  Who knows, friends with benefits could lead to something more.  And if it doesn’t, at least you’re getting a piece of that fine ass.  I mean, as long as you can keep your emotions in check,” Trace rationalized. 

 

He had a point.  Justin wasn’t sure he could handle that kind of relationship.  He’d had a one night stand before.  After Britney, things got a little out of control, but he’d never had a friends with benefits situation.  He liked Johanna a lot and maybe he just needed time to figure out her feelings.  There was no reason they couldn’t satisfy each other while she figured it out.  Justin would just have to be patient with her.

 

By the time they were driving home from the club, Justin had convinced himself that this could work.  He managed to get a heavily intoxicated Trace into his bed and got himself undressed.  He snuck into Johanna’s room to find her draped on the bed.  Her right leg had hitched over the blanket and she was turned facing the window.   Her dark hair was splayed out behind her and her tank top rode up on her midsection, highlighting the tiny pair of underwear she had on.  Justin slid in behind her, intending to just cuddle up and sleep but when he slid his hand up her thigh, she shivered.

 

“Hey,” she whispered, her voice gravelly with sleep.  “We should talk.”

 “We don’t have to do it now,” Justin said, getting lulled into relaxation by her hand playing with the hairs on the back of his neck.

“Then why are you in my bed?”  Johanna’s other hand brushed at the hairs that trickled down into his boxers.

 “I wanted to say goodnight,” he said, moving his head closer to hers, so close their lips brushed when he spoke.  “Why is your hand moving south?”

“I want to say goodnight,” she replied, her body arching towards him.

 

She claimed his lips and he flipped her around so she was straddling him.  Her body was warm from sleep and as Justin leaned back against the headboard, she ran her small hands up his abs.  She grabbed the bottom of her tank and yanked it over her head, Justin’s hands following hers up the curves of her body and kneading her full breasts.  Justin went in for a kiss but Johanna pulled back, teasing him.  Her arms wrapped around his shoulders as he kissed between her breasts, his face reverent as he watched her.

 

She slid her hands down her body, bunching up the front of her panties, giving him a glimpse of her special spot.  Leaning back, she attempted to slide her panties off.  Justin grabbed the front of her panties, pulling her back to him and using his other hand to help him rip the sides.  He repeated his actions on the other side and smiled devilishly as he threw them to the floor.  Johanna giggled as he kissed her neck and brushed her pussy with his hand.

 

Bending down to put her breasts in his face as she crawled backwards towards the end of the bed, Johanna kept her eyes locked on his.  She kissed his hemline before grabbing the waistband of his boxers with her teeth.  Her hands helped her drag the material over his butt but her teeth did the work in front.  Justin thought he would explode right then and there.  Her teeth dragged slowly over his already hard dick and as he popped free from restraint, her eyes grew wide with anticipation.  Her pussy throbbed and she scrambled back up onto the bed, on Justin’s side, so he could get a full view of her ass and she went down on him. 

 

She blew on the tip before sucking him deep.  She slid her hand along his length as she licked, her mouth not big enough to fit him all.  Her teeth just barely grazed him and when she fondled his balls, he groaned loudly.  He took her by surprise as he grabbed her ass and positioned her spread over his face.  Johanna couldn’t believe how good he was in bed, considering his pristine image.  He worked her good, to the point of dripping and when he smacked her ass, causing her to hum against his cock, she wanted him inside her now.

 

She turned around, straddling his cock and positioned him at her entrance.  Justin grabbed her hips and slammed her down on him.  Johanna let out a strangled cry.

 

“Shit, we can’t be too loud…Trace…” she managed to get out.

“He’s dead to the world, drunk off his ass,” Justin said, thrusting into her once more.  “Scream for me baby.”

 “Oh fuck,” Johanna whined as he smacked her ass, urging her to move.

 

She braced herself, hands on his smooth chest and began to ride him.  She moved fast, all the buildup causing her to ache for release.  Justin watched her tits bounce as she leaned back, her legs tiring.  She pinched her nipples, shooting sensation down her body.  Justin sat up, taking her nipple in his teeth and tugging, eliciting noises from her.  He loved the sounds she made when in the throws of passion.  He could tell she was getting tired and he scooped her ass in his hands and lifted her up and down, slamming her body against his.  He couldn’t hold back anymore and shot his liquid in her, causing her to tighten around his cock.  She milked him for all he had before collapsing against him, trying to catch her breath.

 

Justin lowered them back down to the bed, pulling out of her slowly.  He smiled at her heavy lidded eyes, struggling to stay open.  Kissing her lids, he lay beside her, pulling her close.

 

“Sleep baby,” he whispered.

“We didn’t get to talk,” she said, a yawn escaping her lips. 

“We’ll talk in the morning,” he said, his face above hers.

 

She leaned up and placed a sweet kiss on his lips.  Collapsing against the pillows, she was immediately asleep.  Justin pulled the sheet up around them and shook his head as she curled around him.  He was in deep.

 

The alarm went off too early for Johanna’s liking.  They were leaving later today to catch a flight to the first tour stop.  She rolled over, hitting the off button and finding herself confined by a warm, rather large object.  The curly hair in front of her reminded her of the previous night and she smiled.  Grabbing a fistful of hair, she pulled the head up so she could see his eyes.  He fought to keep them shut and slid up to be face to face with her.

 

“If you’re ready for round three I can rally,” Justin said, pulling her in for a long slow kiss.

 “Ha ha Casanova.  Wake up, we gotta talk before the day gets too crazy.”

“I wasn’t joking.”

 “Be serious for a minute.  We gotta talk about how we keep ending up like this.”

“Easy, I’m attracted to you, you’re attracted to me.  We both want each other, what else is there to say?”

 “Justin what are we doing?  I mean I’m attracted to you and I like you but I’m just not ready for a relationship.  I’m trying to figure out who I am away from my family, away from Mollie, away from my ex, away from New York…” she said, rambling.  “I just can’t be in a relationship.  Plus we fight like no other.”

“Fighting makes the making up better,” he said, trailing little kisses up her neck. 

“Justin.”

“Okay.  I like you but I get it.  You don’t want a commitment.  I’m cool with that,” Justin replied.  Even though his head was screaming that he was lying, he ignored it and tried to convince himself otherwise.  “I’m going to be pretty busy coming up, so starting a relationship probably isn’t the best thing for me right now either.” 

“Okay so what does that mean?”

“It means we both have needs that the other can fill and we’re both adults.  We can sleep together without commitment.” 

“If we’re going to do that, we need some rules.”

“Rules?” 

“Yeah, like we have to be discreet when Trace is around.  Don’t get too loud, no sleepovers…I don’t want the whole world knowing what we’re doing.”

“Okay, don’t tell Trace, what else?” 

“No sleeping with other people.  I might not want a commitment but I don’t want a disease either.  If we want to sleep with someone else, we’ll end what we have.”

“Deal.  And if either party changes their feelings about this arrangement, we’ll revisit these rules.” 

“Deal.  Friends?” Johanna asked, holding out her hand.

“With benefits,” Justin added, shaking her hand.  “But what about showers, can we shower together?  I guarantee Trace is still down for the count.  He was pretty wasted.” 

“Showers are okay, when we don’t have company…but I’ll make an exception just this once.”

 

He smiled a goofy smile and picked her up out of the bed.  He set her on her feet as he turned on the water, holding his hand out so she could step in.  He followed her in, letting the hot water cascade over them.  He washed her hair for her, massaging her scalp. She tried to return the favor, leaning up on her tippy toes to reach the top of his head. He had to bend down to help her and placed a soft kiss on her lips as she stroked his head.  She laughed as the suds streamed down both of their faces.  Picking up a washcloth, Justin soaped her up, taking care to go easy on her sore spots.  They’d gone at each other pretty hard yesterday and both had a few bruises to show for it. 

 

When they finished, he sweetly wrapped her in a towel and kissed her quick before slipping out the door and back to his room.  Johanna dressed quickly, not wanting to think too much about what she just agreed to.  This was a time in her life to say yes to new opportunities and that’s exactly what this was.

 

She found the boys already eating breakfast when she got out to the living room.  She sat down on the couch and grabbed a plate, hoping to carry on as normal.  The boys were reliving the previous night and despite the lingering glances Justin shot her way, everything was fine.  They got their bags together and the bell hop brought them down to the vehicle that was waiting to take them to the airport.  Johanna and Justin rode in the back while Trace took front seat.

 

“You know Jo, you are positively glowing.  If I didn’t know any better I’d say you were getting some…but since I know this bastard ain’t that lucky, I’d guess life on the road suits you,” Trace said, his eyebrow cocked.

“Yeah, I like it,” she said, unsure of whether or not Justin had told him about their arraignment. 

“Good, get ready for a wild ride.”

 

When they boarded the plane later that afternoon, Johanna was itching to know if Justin had blabbed.  Trace was seated in the row in front of them and after being in the air for a while, Johanna wanted to confront Justin.  She leaned forward and double checked that Trace had his headphones on before turning to Justin who was draping a blanket over himself.  He leaned his cushy first class chair back slightly and closed his eyes.  Johanna reached over and grabbed his crotch, her grip firm but not tight.

 

“Hey!” Justin said, jerking upright.  “That’s not exactly keeping it low key.”

“I’m not asking for it,” Johanna said, gripping tighter, causing him to wince.  “I’m making sure you didn’t spill the beans to our friend up there.” 

“I told him about the first two times but I didn’t tell him about last night and I didn’t tell him about our arrangement.”

“Then why was he making comments about me this morning?” 

“I don’t know.  You do look like you’ve been worked out,” he said leaning closer.

“Shut the hell up,” she said, releasing her grip.  “I don’t look any different.”

 “You do.  It suits you,” Justin replied.

“What does?” 

“Happiness.”

 

Johanna rolled her eyes and sat back in her chair.  This would be a long tour.




You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers assistant tour soloj drunksex justin friendswithbenefits