Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry I haven't updated in a while!  I'll try to be more consistent, I promise!

Johanna found herself wandering the airport, looking for a sign.  Justin hadn’t mentioned what she was supposed to do when she got here so she wandered with her bag until she found a man with a sign that had her name on it.  She followed him out to a black SUV and as the man loaded her bag into the trunk, she got in the backseat to see Justin waiting for her.  She felt a flutter in her stomach when she saw him and she slid right over to straddle his lap.  She grinded her hips into him as she grabbed his face and seized his lips.  There was a chemistry between them that pulled them together like magnets.

 

“Hey,” she whispered, pulling back. 

“Hey to you too,” Justin said smiling.  “What was that for?”

“That was a thank you for everything…and I missed you…and I’m horny…”

“Mm,” he mumbled as she kissed him again.  “I missed you too but,” he was interrupted by her lips, “we need to,” interrupted once more until her lips found their way up his jawline.

“I love this scruff,” she mumbled, dragging her teeth up to his ear. 

“Baby, we gotta get out of the car.”

 

Johanna looked around, unaware that they had even driven anywhere when she saw that they were in fact on the runway.  There was a plane waiting with the steps down for them.  She’d never been escorted to a plane via car but she was curious to find out why.  She got off his lap and allowed him the help her out of the car.  The driver was already transferring their luggage and Johanna carefully climbed the steps to find a flight attendant with champagne in her hands.  Johanna accepted the glass and stepped aboard to see they were on a private jet.  They were running late so they were ushered to seats for takeoff. 

 

“I cannot believe you,” she said, shaking her head.  She grabbed his hand as they were cleared for takeoff and squeezed it tight until they were cleared to move around.  She unbuckled and marveled at all the amenities on the plane.  As she headed towards the back she noticed a door.  She opened the door and saw a bed.  She turned back to Justin.  “A bed?  You pulled out all the stops, huh?”

“We’re taking a red-eye I thought we might be tired.” 

“Well I am,” she said, flopping backwards onto the bed.  “And my feet hurt,” she said, holding up her wedge boots.

“Why on earth did you wear platform boots to the airport?” he asked, snatching one and undoing the zipper. 

“I wanted to look cute,” she muttered.

“Mission accomplished,” he said, pulling off her sock and massaging the ball of her foot. 

“Holy shit,” she exclaimed.  “That right there may just be better than sex.”

“Oh really?” 

“Well I haven’t gotten any in a while and I can’t really remember so it just may be,” she teased. 

“Well maybe I should remind you,” he said, pulling off his shirt.

 

Hours later, they lie in bed, after fantastic sex and an even better nap.  Johanna was tracing circles on Justin’s back as he lie on a pillow, his face towards her.  They were talking about their respective Christmases.

 

“I had to explain away those scratches you’re touching,” Justin said.  “Do you know hard awkward it is when your momma asks where you got those scratches and that bruise,” he said, pointing to a fading hickey,” and in your head you know it’s from the best sex you’ve ever had but you can’t tell your mom that.”

“The best sex you’ve ever had?” 

“Yeah, the best,” he said, sincerely.  He looked down shyly, wanting to ask a question but too polite.

“Me too,” she assured him.

 

The attendant knocked on the door and called to let them know they would be landing soon.  The pair got dressed and before they knew it they were being escorted through Heathrow airport, surrounded by screaming fans and paparazzi.  Johanna kept her head down and followed close behind Justin out to a waiting car.  When they arrived at the hotel there were more fans and paparazzi.  If there was one thing Johanna hated about Justin’s life it was the constant attention.  She didn’t like people knowing where he was at all times and it she could barely handle it as a bystander.  The flashes blinded her as Justin helped her out of the car.  Luckily, the walk from the car to the hotel door was short and she could finally lift her sunglasses from her eyes and see straight.  A bellman loaded their bags onto a cart and carried them off as they checked in.

 

“Welcome Mr. Timberlake, lovely to have you back.  We have the room you requested all set.  Here are your keys.  If you and your girlfriend will follow me, I’ll show you to your private elevator,” the concierge said, leading them off to the left.  He stuck a key into the slot and the elevator allowed them inside.  “Just use your key to get into the elevator, then press either lobby or this button and you’ll be taken up to your room.  Please let us know if we can do anything to make your stay more comfortable.” 

“Thank you very much,” Justin replied, taking the key and hitting the button in the elevator. 

“Our own private elevator?  You’re pulling out all the stops here, huh?” Johanna said, pinching his side.

“I just wanted you to have a great time,” he shrugged.

 

When they entered the suite Johanna almost fainted.  It was the nicest suite she’d ever seen.  They’d never stayed in anything this extravagant before.  She took a tour of the rooms, stopping in the bathroom.  The tub was more like a hot tub.  It was so huge and looked so lush.

 

“Did you say something about needing a bath?”  Justin’s voice spooked her as he approached her from behind. 

“I may have…but first, can we go sightseeing?  I can’t believe I’m in London and we have three days to wander around and celebrate New Year’s and relax.”

“Well believe it.  What do you want to see first?  Because I do have a surprise for us tonight.” 

“A surprise?”

“Yup, and I’m not telling so forget it.  Just get yourself freshened up and we can get going.”

 

They spent the afternoon visiting some landmarks.  They saw Big Ben and Westminster Abbey before wandering to Trafalgar Square and grabbing coffee to warm up.  They headed over to Harrods and spent hours getting lost in the maze of merchandise.  Justin bought Johanna a teacup she loved and they decided to head back to the hotel to get ready for dinner.  Johanna wanted to look really nice, especially since she didn’t know where they were going.  She spent extra time on her hair and makeup, choosing a sleek white dress that hugged her curves.  She smiled wide when she saw Justin dressed up with trousers and a nice blazer.  He looked so good when he cleaned up. 

 

They pulled up to a gorgeous restaurant and headed inside, where they were seated near the fireplace.  It was a romantic setting but she ignored the little voices in her head reminding her that they weren’t a couple.  For once she was throwing away the rules and just going with the flow.  They talked about all the things they’d seen and what they wanted to do the next day.  They decided to skip dessert and head out.

 

“Well that was a lovely surprise, thank you so much.” 

“That’s not the surprise,” Justin said.  He grabbed her hands and crossed the street heading just a block over where a theater marquee blazed in shiny lights.  It read ‘Chicago.’  Johanna was shocked.  He pulled her towards the theater and they were led to a private box.

“I can’t believe you,” Johanna said.  They’d seen the movie version together and Johanna had mentioned that she’d always wanted to see the stage production.  “You remembered?” 

“I remember everything,” Justin replied. 

 

The lights flickered and the play began.  Justin spent most of his time watching Johanna.  Her eyes lit up as the show began and she sang the words to the songs under her breath.  Everything was exciting to her and she reminded him that there were things left to experience.  He spent too much time taking his life for granted and not taking time to have fun and see a show.  He loved having Johanna in his life.  She saw things with new eyes and lived every moment to the fullest.  It was exactly why he planned this vacation for her.  She deserved everything she wanted in the world and he wanted to be the one to give it to her, and experience it all by her side.

 

When the show ended, Johanna felt her eyes get misty.  She didn’t want to cry but she never imagined in her whole life that she’d be watching her favorite musical in London’s West End.  There was light snow falling as they made their way back to the hotel.  Johanna had decided they should walk because the lights were so lovely at night.  London was even better than New York; she might have fallen in love with it.  When they reached the hotel, the snow had picked up and she was freezing.  As soon as they got in the elevator, Justin opened his coat, allowing her to slip inside and he wrapped it around her, hugging her close for warmth.

 

“I may need that bath now,” Johanna said, her teeth chattering against his chest.

 

Justin agreed and he drew one up as they got undressed. Johanna disappeared into the bedroom to put her jewelry away and Justin slipped in.  When Johanna came back she got in across from his, their legs intertwining.  Justin took her foot in his hand and started massaging.  They didn’t need to talk.  They were comfortable just being together.  After a while, Johanna moved over to his lap.  She wrapped her hand around his neck and played with the tiny hairs there.

 

“Thank you for this.  For tonight.  I’m never going to able to repay you but I want you to know how much it’s appreciated,” she said, looking into his eyes.

“I don’t want repayment.  Seeing your joy is enough.  Seriously, you were like a kid in a candy store tonight.” 

“You knew how much that meant to me, I just was in shock.”

“How about now?  All warmed up?  Shock worn off?”  She nodded.  “Let’s get you out of here then, before you turn into a prune.”

 

He stepped out first, wrapping a towel around his waist.  He held a towel out for Johanna and hugged her to him, rubbing her arms to try and keep her warm.  He led the way to the bigger of the two bedrooms.  He hadn’t been sure what she’d want to do with the sleeping arrangements so he was prepared for anything.  The bellman had put both of their bags in here.  Johanna climbed in and made herself comfortable under the blankets.  Justin hesitated.

 

“You getting in or what?” she asked. 

“I wasn’t sure if you wanted me to.  Rules and all…”

“For this trip, can we forget all that stuff and just be?” 

“But I thought…”

“Don’t over analyze it.” 

“Just be?”

“Just be.”

 

He climbed in, hoping this was a sign that she was bending in his favor.  He pulled her close, suddenly exhausted from their trip and long day.  He fell asleep almost immediately.   They slept in the next day, jet lag having finally caught up to them.  When they did wake, they didn’t rush out of bed.  They took their time dressing for the day and Justin called for a car, since the snow had coated the ground.  They drove to see Buckingham Palace and took a ride on the London Eye.  Justin revealed he’d made them reservations for tea and they sipped tea and had sweets leisurely watching the crowds walk the busy streets.  Johanna felt so relaxed and was glad to have the moment to breathe before the big New Year’s Eve party tonight. 

 

She got a blow out at a hair salon across the street from their hotel while Justin had an interview with a magazine.  When she got back, they were finishing up, so she excused herself to the bathroom to do her makeup.  She was very particular about her makeup and often did it herself, even for big events because she didn’t trust anyone else.  When she was finishing up her foundation, the door opened and Justin found her, sitting on the counter, feet in the sink.

 

“You know, that’s meant to wash your hands,” he said. 

“I know but I gotta be close to the mirror to do my makeup.  I was just deciding if I want a bold eye or a bold lip,” she replied.

“Eye.  I don’t want lipstick all over my face when I get my midnight kiss.” 

“Then pick a girl with no lipstick.” 

 

She smiled at him in the mirror and went to work on her eyes.  She went with a sparkly smoky eye.  She went bolder than usual, adding false lashes since it was a special night and more than likely she would end up in photographs.  Obliging his request, she chose a neutral matte lip and set her whole look with finishing spray.  She was feeling hot and wanted to get dressed but it was super early.  They were having room service before they headed to the club and she slipped into her robe and headed out to the living room area.  Justin had already let the room service people in and the spread looked great.  She sat next to him on the couch and snatched a French fry from his plate.

 

“I see you went with the eyes.”

 

“Don’t get ahead of yourself,” she chided.  She pulled her plate onto her lap and they watched TV and all of the countdown shows.  They went their separate ways to get dressed.  Justin looked sharp in an all-black suit and black sneakers.  Johanna was slipping her feet into her new heels and when she stepped out of the bedroom in the skin tight black romper, Justin lost all his breath.

 

“My my Miss Joey, I do believe that I will be the envy of every man at this club,” he said, softly.

“It’s not too much?” 

“It’s perfect.”

 

She slipped her arms into the coat he held out for her and they headed downstairs.  The air was thick with unspoken tension but all was forgotten when they pulled up to the club.  The red carpet was rolled out and photographers were waiting.  Their personal hostess from the club took their overcoats and led them down the step and repeat.  Johanna stood back so they could get their shots of Justin but at the end of the carpet, he grabbed her hand and pulled her next to him.  They stood for a brief moment before heading into the club.

 

The place was packed and the lights were glowing.  They were brought straight to the VIP area where they danced and drank.  There were hundreds of people in the club but they only had eyes for each other.  When the countdown to midnight came, they shouted out the numbers.  Johanna locked eyes with him at two, he pulled her close at one and their lips met on ‘Happy New Year!’  For a moment, Johanna forgot where they were and gave in to his kiss.  When they were bumped by the people around them, she pulled away, remembering the cameras and the people.  They’d never kissed in public before and she was suddenly shy. 

 

She didn’t give in to her negative thoughts.  Instead she went back to dancing.  She danced until the party wound down.  They headed back to the hotel and her senses buzzed from excitement.  She’d gotten her second wind after the midnight madness and resolved to just be.  She went with her emotions and backed Justin against the elevator wall when the doors closed.  She loved the way his suit fit him and she’d been wanting to take it off him all night. She unbuttoned his shirt as her tongue explored his mouth. 

 

Justin sent up an ‘amen’ for whoever thought of private elevators that opened right into hotel suites.  Johanna’s hands roamed his abdomen and he flipped the control by picking her up.  She locked her legs around his middle and his hand slid down her exposed back.  It sent shivers down her spine and when the doors opened into their suite, he carried her straight to bed.  He let her down at the foot of the bed and helped her pull the romper off.  He was aroused by the lack of underwear she wore with it.  She went to kick off her heels when he stopped her.

 

“Keep those on,” he panted.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers assistant tour soloj drunksex justin friendswithbenefits