A Marriage Undiscovered

Their bodies grinded together, small moans slipped out of her as she was over come by ecstasy. His mouth found hers as he was over come by the warmth and power of his own orgasm.

 

Justin slowly opened his eyes, his body was sore and his head was pounding. He sat up and looked around the hotel room, his clothes were tossed in random places the T.V. was blaring music and he had no idea how or when he got back to his hotel room. He looked at the clock and it read 1048 in the morning. He couldn’t remember much from the night before what he did remember seemed more like a dream than real life.

 

He was in Las Vegas for the New Year, everyone he knew came out with him and they spent it getting trashed and hitting up all the clubs that they could. It was the first time in a long time that he could remember not being on some sort of count down bringing the New Year in on T.V. He was with friends and family and was newly single; he broke up with his girlfriend Meredith just after Thanksgiving.

 

A knock at the door brought him out of his daze, he grabbed the sheet that was hanging off the bed and wrapped it around his slender waist and looked through the peep hole, it was Trace and Taylor two if his childhood friends.

 

He groaned, “Hold on!” He yelled through the door turning around in search for a pair of pants to put on, after stumbling over his suitcases and old clothes he found a pair of sweats and pulled up on.

 

“It’s too early” Justin stated as he opened the door to let Trace and Taylor in the room.

 

Taylor let out a loud laugh and pushed past him followed by Trace. The two stopped and turned around giving him a weird look.

 

“So was I the only one not to get a piece of ass last night?” Trace commented looking at the mess Justin called his hotel room. “First I find Taylor in her room with her dress half off her, and now you J…” Trace finished.

 

“My dress was not half off Trace!” Taylor rolled her eyes shoving him and taking a seat on the messy bed. She ran a hand through her hair and sucked in her bottom lip before looking over towards the door where Justin was still standing.

 

“Well it wasn’t on the right way…” He mumbled turning to look at his friend, “She claims to have no memory of the night before, drank to much or something. She looked like you now a total mess.’ He added

 

Justin ran a hand over his eyes and looked over a Taylor, her brown hair was just past her shoulders and her eyes were bright and blue. She was wearing a black skirt that went mid thigh when seated and a pink camisole.

 

“Uh… I’m not all that sure what I did last night.” Justin said pulling his eyes away from Taylor and looking at Trace, “Why are you guys here anyway?” He asked looking between the two.

 

“Your mom called my room seeing if you were with me. She said your cell was off and your room phone was busy.” Trace smirked walking over to the desk that the room phone was hanging off of. “You really don’t remember last night?” Traced teased as he put the phone back on the desk.

 

Taylor let out a snicker and stood up smoothing out her outfit she walked up to Justin and touched his shoulder. “We leave in half an hour.” She gave him a half smile and walked out the room.

 

Justin moved to the bed and sat down running a hand over his hand and face. “Did you sleep with Taylor last night?” Trace asked causing Justin to laugh out loud.

 

“I told you, I can’t remember my mind is a little hazy I remember counting down, and drinking a lot of liquor and then waking up with a pounding headache and my body hurts.” He stated falling back on to the bed. “Why do you think we hooked up? Because we both can’t remember what we did last night, most people after a long night of drinking can’t remember what they did.”

 

“You were giving her the eye.” Trace gave a half smirk causing Justin to groan.

 

“I did not…”

 

“Don’t lie! You two hooked up last night. Oh I can’t wait to tell her brothers!” Trace rubbed his hands together trying to plot Justin’s death.

 

“You may have found her all messed up, but I highly doubt she had sex last day. The last time she did was like five years ago.” Justin stated getting up and digging through his suitcase looking for something clean to wear after his shower.

 

“You think she is so innocent but she isn’t, I’m around her more… we talk a lot I don’t think she has an innocent bone in her body.” Trace laughed moving towards the door. “Hurry up, your mom and Taylor leave in twenty minutes and we head out for Los Angeles in an hour.” He added before walking out the door.

 

Justin showered as fast as he could and looked his self over in the mirror. He had a few marks on his chin and jaw line from being bitten, there were scratch marks on one of his shoulder and on his lower back. It was no wonder they thought he had a fun night, he did he just couldn’t remember who he was with and what all they did.

He shoved his stuff into his suitcases and walked out the door, his security guard Jason was waiting on them and so was the maid service. Justin gave a nice smile and a slight nod to the lady who went into the room after he left. The only thing he left in the room was a messy bed and a piece of paper that was going to change the rest of his life, he just didn’t know it.

 

 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story