Chapter 3

 

 

The club was pumping music as loud as they could, drinks were being refilled faster then you could ask for a refill and bodies grinded against each other on the dance floor. Justin drank the last of his drink as he stared out towards a few people. He was officially 26 years old now; two hit solo albums and 3 hit NSYNC albums. That pretty much summed up his life, and he was damn proud of it. Justin eyed Taylor, she was wearing a black halter dress with pink trim, her hair was pulled up with wisps of curls and she had yet to drink any alcohol. He moved to go talk to her but Trace stepped in front of him.

 

“Let us get some more drinks!” Traced yelled over the music pulling Justin around and walking towards the bar. “What are you doing?” He asked as they reached the bar.

 

Justin looked down at Trace as he leaned against the bar, “Standing here?” He questioned raising his eyebrows with a stupid smirk on his drunken face.

 

“No stupid, you were practically undressing Taylor with your eyes!” Trace commented as he ordered some drinks.

 

“She’s looking hot as hell tonight!” Justin wiggled his eyebrows as he grabbed the drinks he and Trace ordered. “I might try a moo…”

 

Trace stopped in front of Justin causing him to nearly spill the drinks he had a hold of. Justin gave him a dirty look and tried to go around him, only to be stopped by him again.

 

“Don’t fuck around J, if you want to keep your friendship with Taylor don’t try to sleep with her tonight… or any night for that matter!” Trace commented turning around and running into Taylor and Lynn.

 

“Sleep with whom?” Taylor asked looking at Trace and then to Justin.

 

“Uh…well…” Trace stuttered drinking down a drink faster then it poured into the cup.

 

“OH! Does J-Dawg want to hook up with some girl?” Taylor laughed linking her arm with Justin’s. “Who is she? Maybe I can help you get a birthday snack!” she smiled up at him

 

“Actually, yes you might be able to help!” Justin drunkenly smiled at Trace as he and Taylor walked towards an emptier part of the club.

 

Justin licked his lips as they stopped in a corner where a few other random people were drinking and doing god knows what. He looked down at Taylor and ran his hand up her arm to her shoulders; he knew that he shouldn’t be alone with any girl at that moment. He had drunk way too much at the beginning of the party and just kept them coming all night long. Taylor looked up at him, giving him a weird looking.

 

“So where is she J?”

 

“You’re looking hot tonight Taylor.” He breathed on her as he dipped his head towards her neck kissing her lightly.

 

Taylor pushed at his shoulders, “Justin you are drunk… “

 

His lips cut her off as he drunkenly smashed him into her lips and pulled her tightly to his chest, pressing her against his body; he was already turned on from the slight contact of their lips together.

 

Taylor struggled for a few seconds before he pulled his lips off hers. “What are you doing?” She questioned her voice barely a whisper.

 

“I need to be with you!” He slurred sucking on her ear lob and kissing her neck, “Ever since new years day you’ve been on my mind everyday!” He breathed running a hand up and down her back.

 

Taylor pushed at Justin until he finely let go of her, she pushed a tear off her face and leaned into his ear, “We had sex New Years Eve… that is why you can’t stop thinking of me J.” She whispered pushing past him and walking towards Lynn and Trace.

 

Justin ran and grabbed her arm turning her around, “We are leaving.” He breathed as he pulled her towards an exit waving a hand at Trace and a drunken smirk.

 

Lynn and Trace stood there as Justin pulled Taylor out of the club. “What are they doing?” Lynn asked pulling out her cell phone.

 

“He suddenly has weird feelings for Taylor… meaning he is drunk and she is looking hot so he wants to screw her.” Trace rolled his eyes as he and Lynn left towards the exit waiting one of Justin’s body guards to drive them back to Justin’s house.

 

 


 

 

After picking Taylor up and throwing her over his shoulder, Justin threw her down on his bed. He was pulling his clothes off faster then anything Taylor had witnessed before in her life. Justin climbed up on the bed, his boxer-briefs hardly concealing his erect penis as it pushed the fabric tight. He pushed Taylor down and held her shoulders to the bed as he kissed her jaw line and neck.

 

“Justin get off me, we can’t do this!” She pushed him only to be met with his full body flush against hers and his hand creeping its way up her dress.

 

“Why not Tay?” He slurred her hand grabbing his and shoving it off of her thigh.

 

“I’m your friend…not your girlfriend not your wife your friend. You don’t want to ruin a friendship because you need sex.” She answered

 

Justin sat up and ran a hand over his hand; he looked over at Taylor and closed his eyes for a moment.

 

“I’m sorry Tay.” Justin sighed as Taylor scooted off his bed.

 

“Get some rest J; we need to talk tomorrow about some things.” She stated chewing on her bottom lip as she turned and left his bedroom.

 

Taylor leaned against the shut door and sighed; she turned her head and saw that Lynn was in her bedroom. She padded down the hall and knocked lightly on the door opening it when Lynn said come on. Taylor shut the door quietly behind her.

 

“I need to talk to you.” Taylor whispered out watching as Lynn pulled back the covers on the bed.

 

“Sure pumpkin.” Lynn half smiled as Taylor sat at the foot of the bed.

 

Taylor chewed her bottom lip and traced patterns into the bedspread she looked up at Lynn who gave her a small smile.

 

“This is really hard to tell you…” Taylor let out a little nervous laugh

 

“Sweet heart you can tell me anything you know that.” Lynn smiled patting the bed next to her, “get up here and tell me what’s wrong.” She added

 

“Justin’s going to be a father.” Taylor said letting out a deep breath.

 

“New Years eve…” Lynn started

 

“Yes! He doesn’t know though…” Taylor cried as Lynn took her into a hug.

 

 

The next day Justin went in to Taylor’s room to talk with her only to find her not in there. He sighed to his self and walked down the hall to his mothers’ room; he knocked lightly and peeked his head in the door to see both Taylor and his mother sound a sleep. He noticed the used tissue on the night stand and floor making him feel like a bastard for how he had treated Taylor the night before. He ran a hand over his face and stepped out of the room to let them rest longer.

 

Justin turned too walked towards the stairs only to run into Trace’s chest causing him to drop some news papers and magazines.

 

“Dude you need to come with me.” Trace stated as he grabbed what he had been holding in his arms. He turned on his heal and went down stairs sitting what he had in his hands on the table in the front room.

 

Justin yawned and gave Trace a crazy look, he then looked at the clock it was almost one in the afternoon, he hadn’t realized he slept that late.

 

“What’s up?” Justin questioned

 

“I went to go get some coffee at star bucks and realized I needed gas, I went in to pay because they didn’t have those pay at the pump things and I saw these!” He rambled on as he pointed to the gossip magazines with Taylor and his face plastered on all of them reading “JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE MARRIED!

 

“It’s just a bunch of crap Trace. They see me with some girl more then a few times and I’m suddenly married to them or dating them. You know how it works dude!” Justin rolled his eyes as Trace picked up one of the magazines.

 

“J I thought the same thing, until I actually opened up Star and saw this.” Trace said as he sat the magazine down and pointed to a copy of the marriage certificate the magazine had gotten their hands on.

 

Justin’s eyes got bigger and his face got whiter as he read over the certificate that was dated January 1st, 2007 on it, he and Taylor had gotten married in Las Vegas when they were too drunk to remember what they did the next day. He felt nauseas as he looked over the pictures they had of Taylor; at her apartment, at work, at his mothers, at the hospital. They had been sitting on this story for weeks, no wonder they were asking so many questions about her.

 

Looking at the pictures again he sat forward and picked up the magazine looking at them closely, he looked up at Trace who was chewing on his bottom lip. If possible he got even whiter and dropped the magazine, something dawned on him and he felt the vomit start to rise as he rushed in to one of the down stairs bathrooms and let it all out.

 

He sat on the ground leaned against the wall with his hands over his eyes, not wanting tears to come out with what he just realized. Trace stood in the door way looking at him, waiting for some sort of explanation.

 

“J wha…”

 

“I married her and got her pregnant!” Justin kicked a foot out trying desperately to hold in the tears that were on the edge of falling out.

 

“I highly doubt it went that far…” Trace said looking at his best friend as tears fell from his eyes.

 

“Think about it Trace… she didn’t have one drop of liquor last night not one. When has Taylor passed up a night to get drunk with us? And she was asking me these questions the other day about getting girls pregnant…” Justin rambled on feeling more vomit start to rise in his throat.

 

After throwing up again Justin rinsed his mouth out and sat down on the couch looking over the magazines that Trace had brought back with him. He needed to get control of everything, he needed to talk with Taylor and find out what was going on, if she really were pregnant and how she wants to handle their new found marriage. He just didn’t know how to bring it up to her; he knew it was only a matter of days, even hours that she was going to find out.

 

 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story