Chapter7

 

It’s been two weeks since Justin and I found out we were married, two very long weeks. I’ve been trying to avoid all the questions that come up when I’m at work; Adam is the only one that won’t stop asking me questions about Justin and being married. I’ve also been trying to avoid Justin too but it’s harder then I thought it would be considering he decided to move in with me. I don’t know where he gets off deciding things like that with out talking to me first but this is Justin we are going about here.

 

I’m getting sick of him being around me, he is treating me like a child always doing everything for me like I can’t make my self breakfast or cleaning my damn house for me. He says stuff like I’m not allowed to vacuum because it could hurt the baby. He is making me go crazy in my own home. If I have a headache he pours me a bath and makes me some tea. Don’t get me wrong it’s great that he is doing this, but I DON’T like being treated like that. I don’t want him treating me any differently then he did before he confessed his love for me.

 

He has also made it a point to call my doctor and tell him we need special treatment because of the paparazzi that stalk us. What person in their right mind would do something like that? I know he is only looking out for me but I didn’t need that. I can easily put on a hat and go in with out getting my picture taken; I’m not famous I don’t need that kind of treatment. I’ve told him this and he just smiles and says that I may not need it but I deserve it.

 

I have my first actual appointment tomorrow with the doctor, of course Justin has to come and of course it’s after hours; it’s more private that way no one can run their mouths about seeing the two of us in there. The last time I was there was just before Justin’s birthday when I found out I was pregnant, they gave me a test and confirmed to me what I already knew then set an appointment up for me to come back when I was further along.

 

“Ms. Love you have a visitor.” Eric popped his head into the office looking at me.

 

“Wha…?” I trail off as I stood up and walked towards the door and followed him down the hall to the receptionist desk

 

I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw Justin standing there with a dozen pink lilies and the sexiest grin plastered on his face. I just stare at him as he makes his way over towards me, he stops in front of me and I can see the look in his eye but I can’t move out of the way and before I know it his lips are capturing mine in a soft and not nearly long enough kiss. He pulls away some and smiles at me.

 

“Happy valentines day tay-tay” He says as he hands me the lilies, “These are for you.”

 

I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I love him.

 

“Thanks.” I reply softly taking them from him, “I’ll be back.” I add as I walk to my office and set the flowers down.

 

I walk back to where Justin and Eric are talking and my heart starts to beat a little faster. Eric looks at me and smiles.

 

“Ms. Love I was talking to your boyfri-“

 

“Husband… I’m Taylor’s husband.” Justin cut him off making me feel very sick at that moment.

 

Did I mention that I avoided all questions about Justin and our marriage? Well I did I never confirmed their questions or wonders on the matter. Eric is a news reporter he knows how to get information out of people; Justin looked at me a little upset that he had to be the one to tell my boss that I was married.

 

“Right, that’s right I remember reading about that in the paper.” Eric stated looking at me then back to Justin, “Well it was nice meeting you Mr. Timberlake.” Eric said as he was being paged that he’d be on air in ten minutes.

 

“What are you doing here?” I ask in a whisper looking around trying to see if anyone was paying any attention to us.

 

“I came to take you out to lunch.” He stated loud enough for half the office to hear.

 

I close my eyes and take a deep breath I look him over, “I’m working I can’t leave right now.” I grumble chewing on my bottom lip. When he didn’t respond I look up at him and notice he is looking at something behind me I turn my head and see Adam walking towards us with a stupid smirk on his face.

 

“Tater I was just looking for you.” He states as he stops next to Justin and I. I give him a dirty look letting him know he isn’t allowed to call me Tater anymore.

 

“What do you need?” I ask through clenched teeth

 

“We need to talk about Saturday.” He smiles at me and I can feel Justin tense up slightly thinking I’m going on some kind of date with Adam, but I’m not we have to work Saturday

 

“We don’t need to talk about Saturday; I’ll be here so back off.” I snapped slightly causing Justin and Adam to both jump a little.

 

I turned to Justin trying to ignore Adam when he grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him; I yanked my arm out of his grip and took a step back.

 

“You need to go back to work.” I Said looking at Adam, I turned to look at Justin, “And you need to leave I can’t go out for lunch right now.” I told him

 

I took a step closer to him and gave him a tight hug, “I’ll be home at 730.” I added giving him a small kiss and then pushing him towards the elevator. Justin stepped on and looked back at me and I could see the hurt in his eyes for making him leave. I turn towards Adam once the doors to the elevator close and push him away from me.

 

“When he comes here to see me I don’t want to see you anywhere around us!” I grit out as I walk away from him and towards my office.

 

I sit down in my chair with a huff I can’t believe Adam would try to make Justin jealous, well actually I can but still I’m going to have to talk with Justin about this. He can’t stand Adam, especially after he sold that article about him.

 

About an hour later I decided I couldn’t concentrate on work any longer I had a plan in my mind for Justin’s Valentines Day gift. I asked Eric if I could leave an hour early, telling him I didn’t feel good and he let me go.

 

After picking everything up that I needed I headed home to start cooking dinner. Roast beef, mashed potato, corn and salad, the only meal I can cook that taste great.

 

I know it may sound a little cliché but I thought he’d love it so I went out and bought a Valentines Day teddy for him. I’ve been horny as all is the past few days and I just didn’t think it would be so hard to resist him, but he is so fucking gorgeous that I have to do it before I kill him. I hope it doesn’t back fire on me because I’ve not very romantic. I picked up a crap load of candles which I have placed all over the house so I could ‘set the mood’ which I doubt really needs set I already know he wants to fuck the shit out of me, I’m not blind nor stupid I do share a bed with him. I’m a little nervous about this since it’ll be the third time I’ve had sex with him, the first being ten years ago and the second when we were very drunk.

 

 


 

 

I had a great lunch plan for Taylor and me but no she had to work, she had to be there with Adam and not with me. I can’t stand that guy from the first time I met him a few years back I thought for sure that all he wanted was some ass. Of course I was right, she put out and he started to treat her like shit but she wouldn’t listen to me or Trace when we told her to break up with him. The only time she broke up with him was when he sold some shitty story to the tabloids about me being a druggy because he and Taylor come to hang out one night and Trace and I was smoking weed.

 

I’ve been pretty bored the past few weeks sitting at home doing nothing, so I started to rent some studio time I’ve been writing songs since I recorded my last album so I figured I could lay down some tracks. Some off time I’m having, I can’t stand not having anything to do I’ve been running about for over ten years that when I do get some down time I have to be doing something.

 

I was sitting in the studio with Trace and we were playing around with some sounds to the song I had recorded a few pieces to a few days ago when my cell went off. I looked down at the caller ID and wanted to smash the phone into tiny little pieces at the name that was scrolling across.

 

“What the fuck do you want?” I snap into the phone causing Trace to jump slightly at my tone.

 

“J bear I miss you.” Meredith sobbed though the phone.

 

“I don’t miss you, what do you want?” I demanded as I stood up and paced the small room

 

I don’t know why I even bother answering the phone when she calls I can’t stand her all this bitch does is cry and yell at me for no good reason.

 

“Can we get together one last time?” Her voice is full of lust and desire

 

“NO” I yell into the phone, “Is that all you were calling about?” I ask taking a long deep breath this bitch is crazy.

 

“J bear I miss the way you feel inside of me when…”

 

“Shut up Mere I’m hanging up now!” I grit into the phone and then snap it shut.

 

Trace looks at me a little curious about what Meredith wanted.

 

“She wanted me to fly out to Cali and fuck her.” I laugh taking a seat next to him and fiddle with a few buttons.

 

“I’m shocked you aren’t out on a fight to her.” Trace smirked ducking before my hand could slap him upside the head.

 

I look over at the clock on the wall and realize it’s almost 745; Taylor wanted me to be home at 730. I’m a little nervous about what she wants to talk about since all she said to me was she’d be home by 730. But knowing Taylor she has some long ass speech prepared to give; maybe she’s going to tell me that we should anole the marriage and just raise the kid as friends or some stupid shit like that.

 

She did kiss me good bye today when I was at her work, maybe she’s going to confess her love for me and we can announce to the world that we are in fact happily married and are having a baby together. I know that’s not it she’s so picky about her feelings and what she lets out. I finish up with what I was doing and leave the studio, which is about ten blocks from Taylor’s apartment.

 

I can smell the food from the door way as I unlock the door; she has always been a great cook she just pretends she can’t cook so that no on will ask her to do it. I push open the door and the first thing I notice is that there are hardly any lights on and there are candles everywhere.

 

“Tay?” I call out shutting the door, “I’m home…”I say more quietly shrugging off my jacket and stepping into the kitchen.

I’m instantly turned on by what I see in front of me; Taylor is standing there her back to me wearing this little red teddy and fishnet stalking.

 

“I’m in here.” She calls out not noticing that I’m standing a few feet behind her.

 

“You…you look so….damn…” I stumble over my words as she turns around quickly hearing me speak behind her.

 

I grab her to me and press my lips to hers and I feel like the happiest person in the world when she kisses me back. My hand rounds her ass and I grab it pulling her against my erection, my mouth leaves hers as I kiss down her neck and over her shoulder.

 

She pushes against me and I back off just a little, “You were supposed to be home an hour ago.” She says trying to catch her breath.

 

I shrug my shoulders a little, “I’ll eat later” I barely get out before grabbing her up and walking towards the bedroom. I drop her on the bed and pull my shirt off before she gets the chance to do it her self. I’m not going to take this slow at all, I’ve wanted to do this since New Years Eve and she’s finely letting me.

 

I look down at her and notice she has no panties on, I think I may cum before I get my pants off. I yank at my belt and kick my pants off as I grab her leg and run my hand up her thigh and graze her wet pussy with my hand which causes her to buck her hips up slightly.

 

“Jus… come on!” She demands grabbing my hand and pulling me on top of her before she kisses me thoroughly

 

I think she’s tired of me waiting because she had pushed me off of her and pulled my boxers off. I look up at her a little shocked at how bold she is being, I didn’t take her as being the dominant one, but she is or at least she is being one right now. I suck in air as she slides on me and I grab her hips to stop her from moving, I’m going to explode if she doesn’t give me a second.

 

“Shit” she breathes out as she starts to rock her hips; her warmth consumes me it feels so good I can’t believe how good it feels.

I know I’m going to cum in a matter of minutes, I grab her hips and stop her movement again and take a deep shaky breath trying to relax a little. She leans down and kisses my chest and neck; she runs her tongue along my jaw line and stops at my ear.

 

“What’s wrong?” she breathes into my ear

 

“Give me a second… please.” I manage to get out before she gives me a half smile.

 

She gives me two seconds before she starts to rock her hips again and all I can do is think about not having sex, about how I cold it is out side, anything to not cum before I want to. I want this to last longer than 2 minutes but at the pace she is going I’m not so sure about that. She starts to pick up the pace and groans my name and I do everything in my power and mind not to explode right then and there but I can’t.

 

“Oh…fu..uck….”I grunt out my eyes rolling into the back of my head as I grip her thighs and buck my hips up pushing my dick in her as far as it can go. “FUCK”I yell out causing her to giggle.

 

“Well…” She takes a breathy breath and looks down at me before she leans in and kisses me.

 

“You are so fucking hot Tay-tay!” I mumble a little embarrassed that I only lasted five minutes

 

She rolls off of me and lies next to me, I turn my head and look at her, she is looking up at the ceiling.

 

“You need to eat dinner.” She comments rolling her head over to look me in the eye, “Then maybe we can do it again.” She adds with a big smile on her face before she gets off the bed and walks towards the bathroom.

 

Maybe I’ll be able to last longer then five minutes and can get her off instead of just me. Shit it’s been way to long since I last had sex, I’ve never had a problem like this before god I felt like I was 15 again and having sex with her for the first time all over again. Maybe that is why she laughed at me when I got off so fast. Shit I did it then why wouldn’t I do it now ten years later and more experienced I’m so fucking lame. I hope this never happens again.

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story