CHAPTER 8

 

 

The day after Valentines Day we went to the doctors and saw a little bloop on the ultrasound screen that is the baby they told me I was 8 weeks and 3 days along and that I’m due at the end of September, I guess they base everything off your last period.

 

 

You’d think that after Valentines Day that I would lighten up on Justin, well I’m sorry to say that I haven’t really given him much of a chance. He’s been in the studio a lot because I am always at work, and I guess that pisses him off but I’m trying to advance in my career field and I can’t do that if I’m not at work.

 

Justin can’t stand Adam and I can’t say I blame him the weekend after Valentines Day I had to work at some charity event and Adam was there as well. Let’s just say that their were photographs published with Adam touching my arm and my back and it seemed like we were ‘together’ but they didn’t publish the photos of me pushing him off of me or the dirty looks I gave him. Ever since they were published Justin has showed up to my work to eat lunch with me, that was four weeks ago.

 

Today is St. Patrick’s Day and Justin is having a big party at his house, guess who is the DD for my brothers, Trace and Justin? It is me I guess being pregnant has its advantages… NOT I don’t feel like driving Trace home or my brothers or Justin back to my apartment for all I care they can all pass out on the floor here are Justin’s place.

 

                “So what are you going to do when Justin leaves?” Lynn asks me as she takes a sip from her wine.

 

We are sitting in the sunroom which is just off of the kitchen, so that we didn’t have to hear all the loud music and breath in the smoke.

 

                “I’m not going out to California if that is what you are asking. I’ve told him this I’ve got a job here. I’m not leaving.” I answer trying to get comfortable in the lounge chair that I’m lying in.

 

I hope she understands that I don’t want to move my self out to California just because he asks me too. I’m more into my job and my career then just dropping it for some guy.  I would have done it right out of high school for him in a heart beat but I’m making progress at work in 6 months time I could be out getting stories not proof reading them.

 

                “You could get a better job out in Hollywood, pumpkin.” Lynn gives me a half smile as she pats my leg. I chew on my bottom lip for a few seconds and look away from her.

 

She does have a point, I could get a better job out there but it wouldn’t be the job I want. I’d more then likely get a job at Entertainment Tonight or some show like that not doing much real news worthy reporting. And in getting that job people would probably want exclusives with Justin because I got drunk one night and married his fucking ass.

 

                “I don’t want to leave Tennessee.” I say softly shifting my gaze from the stars out side to Lynn; she just nods her head understanding where I’m coming from.

 

                “You need to leave some time honey,” She replies with a soft smile to me, “You’ve been at your job almost four years and they still have you doing intern jobs. I say go out there get a job get some more experience and if you still don’t like it come back.” She adds standing up from the lounger she was in

 

                “Well... Maybe I’ll have to think about it, don’t tell Justin though.” I let out a small laugh as I follow her into the kitchen to get some more water.

 

I’ll think about it, she is right I could get more experience out there in my career field which could help me land a better job down the road. If I stick with the same station I may just be their little bitch for the rest of my career. And the fact that I’m still completely in love with Justin does help my decision on this, but of course I haven’t told him I love him. I’m just waiting for the right time, or maybe I’m waiting for him to fuck it up which he has yet to do in the six weeks we’ve been in Memphis.  

 

My thoughts are interrupted by some sort of commotion in the front, I look at Lynn and we both get up to go see what’s going on. I’m not even past the kitchen counter when I’m slapped across the face so hard that I almost loose my balance.

 

                “You fucking whore!” Tears sting my eyes as I look at Meredith, “I’ve always known you were a whore.” She screams as she grabs a hand full of my hair causing me to scream out in pain.

 

                “Let go Meredith!” I hear Justin’s voice beside us, and her crackle at his words.

 

                “Fucking bitch!” she screamed out at me just as she kneed me in the stomach and pushed me down to the ground.

 

All I can think about is my baby, and how I don’t want to loose it. I’m not too sure what I’ve yelled out when she kneed me but all noise everything seemed to stopped when I did yell. I have more people around me then I cared to have but at that moment I just wanted to make sure the baby was okay.

 

                “My baby…Justin the baby…” tears are running down my face

 

 


 

 


I have a plan, I’m not sure it’ll work but I have a plan. I’m going back to California in two weeks and I’ve noticed that Taylor is starting to come around to, well, me. We’ve been staying up at night just snuggling and talking, usually about the baby. She hasn’t been too upset with me eating lunch with her every day, and she seems to be happier with me in general. Anyway, my plan is to actually ask her to marry me. I know we are already married but I want to actually get down on one knee and ask her to marry me. I’ve got a ring and everything just for her. I’ve been thinking about this for a while now and I can’t wait to have a real wedding, something her family can be a part of.

 

But it is just a plan, if I know Taylor as well as I think I do she’ll probably laugh at me and tell me to go to hell. But it’s worth a try, at least I think so.  But that plan is for next week. Today I’m having a Saint Patrick’s Day party at my house. Everyone I know is invited because I’ll be gone in two weeks and I’m hoping Taylor will be gone with me as well.

 

I take another sip of my beer as Trace and Chris run over to me talking a mile a minute.

 

                “Dude Meredith is outside.” Trace finely says causing me to drop my bottle.

 

What is this bitch doing at my house? I’ve told her countless times to leave us alone and to die a lonely, sad, pathetic life. I stand up a little to fast for the amount of alcohol I’ve drank and make my way to my front door where Meredith comes pushing her way in.

 

                “J… baby we really need to work things out.” She smiles at me grabbing my shirt and trying to pull me close to her.

 

                “GET…OUT!” I shout in her face pushing her off of me.

 

                “No I won’t… I still love you. J… I know you don’t love that stupid little whore. Come back to Cali with me… please baby…” She rambles on trying to get closer to me again.

 

                “I said get the fuck out now!” I yell again pushing her off of me this time almost shoving her to the ground.

 

                “No… where is that whore.” She screams pushing past me and towards the kitchen, I try to get to her but stumble over my own feet.

 

I knew I shouldn’t have had that last beer I’m way to drunk to be dealing with this fucking psycho bitch. By the time I get to the kitchen Meredith has Taylor’s hair in her fist and is screaming at her.

 

                “Let go Meredith!” I scream going for her hands but am too late, I watch as she screams out a few more words and knees Taylor in the stomach before pushing her to the ground. She’s about to kick her but I grab her by the neck the throw her into the wall.

 

                “If you made her loose my baby I will fucking cut you from throat to cunt you bitch!” I whisper into her ear before dropping her and grabbing Taylor up off the ground.

 

I can’t even form the words I want to say as I help Taylor to the couch; thank God my mom cleared everyone out of the house and called the cops. Trace has Meredith in the kitchen making sure she gets her ass arrested. My mom brings out a glass of water for Taylor as I try to calm her down from her hysterical crying.

 

                “My baby…” she keeps repeating her self over and over again holding her stomach.

My heart breaks as the ambulance pulls in and checks her vitals. I’m not sure what I’ll do if we loose the baby; I’m excited to be a father I was sure at first but seeing the ultrasounds and knowing I made that thing inside her as got me all happy and excited.

 

                “Mr. Timberlake we are going to need you to come down to the police station to fill out the report.” Officer douche bag thinks I’m leaving my wife to tend to the arrest of Meredith

 

                “No… No I have to go with my wife to the hospital.” I give him a look trying to tell him he’s the worlds biggest douche.

 

                “I’ll go with her J, just go down there and deal with the paperwork.” Mom smiles at me as she pats my shoulder and gets in the ambulance with Taylor.

 

I watch them pull away with my wife and my mom; I just can’t believe that this is happening. I look over at Meredith who has a smug smile on her face and almost lose my mind. I point at her and scream at the top of my lungs.

 

                “You are going to regret the day you were born you fucking psycho!” I start towards her but Trace stops me.

 

                “Get her out of her.” Trace calmly says to the police officer as they put her in handcuffs.

 

What kind of bitch did I date? I mean who smiles at something like this?

 

                “I sure hope she lost that bastard child.” Meredith smiles towards me as the cop leads her out my front door. “I should have known the only reason you would have married a slut like that is if she was knocked up.” She added over her shoulder.

 

If it weren’t for Trace I’m pretty sure Meredith would have been dead and I would have been in jail. There is no way in hell she’s ever getting within 500yards of us ever again. She just ruined her name in Hollywood, especially if I have anything to do about it.

After my very long two hours in the police station filing all the paper work to have Meredith stay far away and pressing charges on her I was able to get over to the hospital. By that time the photogs were out in full bloom asking me questions about why Taylor was rushed to the hospital in an ambulance and what Meredith was doing at the local jail. I just flipped the off and told them to go to fucking hell.

 

I saw my mom coming out of a room and I ran up to her, “How is she?” I ask as she grabbed my shoulder.

 

This can’t be good, God please tell me she didn’t loose the baby.

 

                “She’s fine, the gave her something to relax because she was in hysterics but she’s fine. The doctor said the blow was high on her stomach and at this stage in the pregnancy the baby is still very low.” My god thank you!

 

I hug my mom, “Thank God!” I almost cry as she squeezes me.

 

                “They want to keep her for 24 hours to observe just to make sure.”

 

Thank god…thank god…thank god… I don’t know what I would do if she lost the baby.

 


Incomplete
monkeymonkey85 is the author of 3 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 17 members. Members who liked A Marriage Undiscovered also liked 674 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story