Author's Chapter Notes:

 

Dinner with the parents before some fun with Ken.

God JC loved family. He sat at the kitchen counter, watching his Mom stir a pasta salad. He could see his Dad just outside the patio door, flipping the chicken on of the grill. He grinned stupidly, enjoying being home with them. It didn’t matter if he was at their house in Chicago or the condo they kept near Orlando, his parents were his home. Yeah, he loved his own homes and being on his own but there was something so comforting about hanging with his folks.

"Honey, do you want a beer? Or wine? Or tea?" She glanced over her shoulder as she pulled condiments from the fridge. "Can you take these out to the patio table, please?"

Grabbing the condiments and two beers, he headed to the patio table. He cracked open one beer and handed it to his dad before cracked his own. His dad smiled over at him then passed the full plate of chicken. JC placed it on the table then grabbed the pasta salad from his mom when she came through the door. The three of them settled down for a delicious meal and easy conversation.

"Baby Reagan is growing like a weed." Karen smiled as she cut her chicken. "She’s bigger each time we skype with Tyler. I can’t wait to see her in a few weeks. Do you think you’ll come to Orlando for Labor Day?"

JC paused in lifting his fork to his mouth. "Yes, I’ll be there. I already purchased my plane ticket."

"Great, son." Roy smiled. "It’s been a few months since all you kids were together. It pleases your Mom so much to see all three of you together."

"Now that Tyler and Heather have settled close to each other, I think your sister might have a baby of her own soon."

"Is Heather pregnant?" Shocked knowing his sister had said many time she wasn’t sure she wanted kids.

"No, but your mother is hoping."

All three chuckled and that made JC wonder if Kennelly had had her period since their unprotected experience. He pulled out his phone, seeing her address but thought it would be better to wait until they were face to face to ask, knowing text messages could be misconstrued or too blunt.

"Josh, we are thinking about redoing the master bathroom in the condo." Roy added some more pasta salad to his plate. "Mom wants a double sink."

"That’s cool. Are you going to replace everything? Or just the sink?"

He listened to his parents discussed their ideas and gave a few of his own. After dinner, the conversation kept going while they cleaned up. Later in the living room, he watched his parents sit together on the couch when most couples their age would have their own recliners. His dad’s arm went around his mom’s shoulders.

"I love you guys." He grinned and sipped a fresh beer. "This is the most relaxing place to be."

"We’re always glad to have you home, sweetie."

"Always," his dad added and tapped his beer with JC’s. "We were a little surprised that you wanted a low key birthday this year."

"Well, next year is a BIG number so I thought I’d change it up this year."

"Does that have anything to do with the pretty baker from earlier?" Karen acted casual as she eyed him and filled Roy in. "Josh knew the baker who made his cake."

"Oh really?"

"Kennelly and I are just friends." JC started down the usual path then sighed. "Actually, she does have a little bit to do with me being here. It’s just coincidence that we went to her bakery."

"Are you going to see her while you’re in town?"

"Yes, Mom."

"Honey, don’t make the boy blush," Roy said, patting Karen’s shoulder. "Just let him be."

JC would never admit it but he enjoyed the ribbing. It showed him that his parents still worried about him even though he was an adult. They talked for another hour before he got antsy about making his exit.

"Just go." Roy laughed and tossed over his truck keys. "House keys are on that ring. Just be quiet when you come in."

"Thanks, Dad."

"Be careful, sweetie."

After kissing his mother’s cheek, he headed in Ken’s direction, easily programming her address in his phone. He grabbed some beer from a gas station before arriving at her place, expecting an apartment but finding modern condos instead. Unsure which one was hers and unable to read the numbers without his glasses, he dialed her number.

"Hello, punk. Please tell me you snuck out of your parents’ house and are on your way here," she purred into the phone. "I changed into a new push up bra."

"Fuck, Ken! Open the door and wave at me so I know which place is yours."

He hung up and waited for her to open a door. The bright red one swung open and there she was, grinning like a fool and dancing with excitement. He pulled the truck into an empty spot, grabbed the beer and headed into her arms.

"Hello!" She yelped when he lifted her off of her feet. "Yikes!"

"Wrap those lickable legs around me, love."

"Are you going to lick them, punk?"

"I plan to lick ALL of your skin," he mumbled into her neck, taking them into the condo and kicked the door shut. "Where do you want me to put the beer?"

"Fridge is where I like to keep it."

"Smartmouth."

"I thought you liked my mouth," she quipped and wiggled in his hold. "Are you going to put me down?"

"I love your mouth and I’ll put you down just as soon as I find the fucking bedroom."

She laughed wildly while grasping his shoulders, her legs firmly locked around his slim hips.

Managing to get the beer into the fridge without dropping it, he gripped her ass and pulled her closer to him. After he passed through the living room, he climbed the stairs before turning right at her direction. He dumped her into the center of her queen bed, covering her body with his.

"Kiss me, punk." She laughed and pulled his head down, meeting his lips for a long, heated kiss. "You leave me breathless."

"You knock me off of my feet when I see you for the first time after a break."

"It’s almost your birthday…..why don’t you show me your birthday suit?"

Her playfulness made him laugh as he allowed her to remove his shirt. He shimmied out of his jeans once he’d kicked off his shoes and she growled in approval, his arousal outlined in his boxer briefs. He pulled her into a sitting position and removed her shirt.

"Yummy!" He growled then whistled at her raised breasts. "You got me EXACTLY what I wished for."

She laughed and removed her shorts then reached across the bed to grab a condom from the drawer. JC was slightly disappointed that they were going to use on but he also assumed not using one was a once in a lifetime thing. He took advantage of her back and unclasped her bra, sliding his hands around to cup her breasts.

"Hello, ladies."

"Mmm…C…." Kennelly groaned as he came up over her and opened her legs. "Do you want it from the back, birthday boy?"

"I want it deep, hard and fast. I don’t care from what angle."

She started to say something but it got stuck in her throat when he pushed his thumbs through the crotch of her panties. Ripping the lace in half, he felt her readiness and worked his mouth across her naked back. He watched her move her knees together and pushed back into him. He quickly sheathed himself then settled his knees on the outside of her legs and entered her.

"Don’t fucking tease me, punk. Do it!"

He laughed and slammed his hips forward, filling her up. Both of them groaned at the feeling of being reconnected then really started to move. He stroked deep inside her, feeling her meet each of his strokes.

From her position, she grabbed his hand to bring it to her swinging breasts.

Taking the hint, he massaged the mound as their bodies collided over and over. Words didn’t yet exist to describe how amazing it felt as sweat started to drip off of him.

"More…..More…..Oh……" Kennelly panted as she moved against him. "Come on, punk….."

He drove harder into her and she cried out, her body exploding into bliss. JC kept going pushing as deep as possible each time. He felt her arms wobble so he pushed her down onto her stomach, the position change making a tighter channel for him. Bracing her with one hand on her shoulder and the other on her hip, he pounded into her a few more times before he saw stars.

"KEN!!"

"AH!" She cried out as she came again.

JC dropped his head on her back and panted, sweat still dripping off of him. From his angle of sight, it looked like his cock was swallowed by her ass and his shaft jerked in excitement.

"I’m going to need a few minutes before we go again, punk," Kennelly panted as she squeezed her vaginal walls around his cock. "I’ve missed you."

"I’ve missed you, too, Ken."

With the last ounces of strength, he to pulled out and flopped next to her. He panted and removed the condom, tying it off. Ken pointed to his side of the bed and he tossed it into the small trash can before facing her. He lazily trailed his finger tips down her back and she smiled.

"I can’t believe you’re here," she whispered and moved against him, draping one of her arms over his middle. "Kiss me."

He lifted his face to meet her mouth then pulled her closer, working one of his legs between hers as he yawned. There was no denying how much he loved the feel of her skin on his. He kissed her once more then ended it with a loud smack of his lips. She laughed and he winked at her.

Chapter End Notes:

 

 

What do you think? Like it? Hate it? 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: girlontop friendswithbenefits drunkjc