“So……Ken,” JC started cautiously as he sat on her plush leather couch. “I have a question for you and I don’t want you to get pissed off. OK?”

 “Uh…OK, I’ll try.” 

“Have you had your period since we were unprotected?” 

“Yes. I guess I should have texted you but it felt awkward,” she said with a shrug. “I didn’t really think you were worried about it because I’m on the pill.” 

“Nothing is 100 percent.” 

“Abstinence is.” 

“That doesn’t seem to be a realistic option for us.”

He laughed and pulled her down on the couch with him. She kissed him before depositing her legs across his lap so she sat sideways on the couch.  He rubbed her calf, leaning into her. He felt her shudder when his lips moved to her neck, then her fingers were in his hair. 

“C.” She groaned and rolled her neck so he could move more freely. “Now I have a question for you and I don’t want to piss you off.” 

“What do you want to know, Ken?” 

“Earlier at the bakery, you said you hadn’t been with anyone since I was in LA.” 

“I haven’t,” he mumbled and his tongue flicked against her soft skin. “You smell amazing…..like cupcakes and sex. You should make a new line of cupcakes called Better Than Sex.” 

“HA! That’s already a cake.” 

“True.” 

“So…” She sighed and pulled on his hair. “Do you mean that you haven’t fucked anyone? Or had any hand jobs? Or been sucked off? Or...what exactly?” 

“None of it.” 

“Really?”  

“Really.” He pulled back and made eye contact. “No one in ANY shape or form since you were in my bed.” 

“Why not?” 

“I…Ken...I’ve only had sex with someone else once since you sat next to me in the airport.” 

“Are you serious?” 

“Yes, it was with Sasha about two weeks after I got back to LA…” 

“Of course, Sasha.” Ken made a face and rolled her eyes. “She looks ready to go all the time.” 

“And I couldn’t come. I was hard and we were getting down but I just couldn’t get off.” 

“Is she just that loose?” 

“Ken, don’t be crass.” He laughed and swatted her hip. “It just felt different than before I was with you.” 

“Different how?” 

“I’ve been trying to figure that out for weeks. I almost thought there was something different or wrong with my cock, then you arrived in LA and he was back with a vengeance.” 

“I do enjoy him.” She smirked then winked a she moved her feet in his lap. “I enjoy him a LOT.” 

“He REALLY enjoys you, too.” 

“He can enjoy me again, if he wants.” 

“Oh, he wants.” JC grinned as he caressed her breast over her girlie nightie. “But I don’t think we’re done talking just yet.” 

“So…no Sasha.” 

“Nope.” 

“What about the other FWBs?” she asked cautiously and looked at him from lowered eyes. “I don’t know their names.” 

“You don’t need to. They are my friends so they will still be in my life. I don’t like making enemies, especially when they have had intimate knowledge of me.” 

“You don’t want all of the world to know how…robust you are?” 

“Robust!?!” He laughed and pulled her further onto his lap. “I don’t think my cock has ever been called THAT before.” 

“How about husky? Full-bodied? Powerhouse? Fucking awesome?” 

“Maybe one or two of those.” 

“Oh, maybe, huh?” She teased and moved to straddle him, her fingers back in his hair. “So what are you saying about your FWBs?” 

“I’m saying I think they will just be friends while I explore what this is with you.” 

“So…my FWBs should go back to just friends?” 

“Do you have FWBs? Because I thought you weren’t seeing anyone. Or did that change since you were in LA?” JC was incredibly still as he waited for her answer. 

“I’m only fucking one person right now and he’s nearly naked on my couch tonight.” 

“Good!” 

“You looked a little worried for a second,” she teased and pressed her chest into his. “Were you worried you’d have to beat some guy’s ass?” 

“Not really. I would have just been disappointed to share you.” 

“C…” 

“Yeah?” he asked as she moved her lips along his jaw line. “I don’t like to share.” She nipped his earlobe. “I like having my own things to play with.” 

Laughing, he rubbed her outer thighs, enjoying the feel of her soft skin against his warm palms. He felt the lace of her nightie rub his chest, slightly snagging the spackle of chest hair. It felt rough but sensual and he slid his hand up under the silky material. 

“I know it’s splitting more hairs but…did we just agree to be exclusive?” 

“Yeah, I think we did.” Kennelly giggled and kissed him heatedly. “I personally think that’s fucking hot.” 

“Me, too. I believe we have just agreed that I’m the only man who gets to touch you like this.” 

“Oh!” 

“You like that?” He laughed and kept petting along the seam of her pussy. “You’re wet and steamy.” 

“For you.” 

“That’s just how I like you.” 

She laughed loudly then went back to kissing and nipping along his jaw. He enjoyed how it felt to have her hands and mouth on him.  Her hands were soft and warm and they seemed to be everywhere. One set of fingers were back in his hair, pulling his head back, allowing her more access to his neck. She licked him from his chin down to the slight hollow at the base of his neck, taking the time to nip his Adam’s apple.  

“Ken.” He groaned and rolled his hips up into her. “Take me back inside.” 

She eased back on her knees slightly and surprised him by pulling a foil packet from the lacy cup of her short gown. Using her teeth to open it was super hot and he growled. He took the condom and rolled it down his shaft as she crowded in, hovering over his cock.  

“Guide him in,” she panted and lifted the silky gown out of the way so she could see. “Hmm…stroke him once for me…You look so hot…I think you should stroke off and let me watch later.” 

“Baby, I’ll do just about anything you want me to do…just take me back inside that velvety Heaven…Oh…OH YEAH!” 

Kennelly descended slowly down onto him and he enjoyed every hot centimeter. She held him so tightly and he loved it. Pushing hips up into her, he saw her back arch and felt her moan in pleasure. He watched her breasts move against the lacy cups of her gown then flicked his tongue across the tops of her creamy skin. His hands found the thin straps and he pulled them down her arms, pushing the cups down and freeing her breasts. Her hardened nipples were begging for his tongue. Dipping his mouth lower, he took his time exploring the rosy peaks as her thighs pushed her up and down his cock. 

“Yeah…oh yeah…mmmmm…C, boo.” 

“I’m close, Ken….are you with me?” He panted into her chest and felt her increase her pace, coming down harder and faster each time. “Ken…baby…”

Suddenly she stopped moving altogether. He looked up in confusion and met her eyes. Her face was flushed and sweat gathered at her hairline.  

“No more baby.” She panted and shook her hair. “Please.” 

“I didn’t realize I said it, Ken. I’m sorry.” 

She nodded then went back to a slower pace and he started to close his eyes but she wouldn’t let him. She bit his shoulder every time he started to close his eyes. 

“I don’t want you to forget who you’re inside.” She smirked and kept moving. “Say my name, C…Say my name.” 

“Ken…Fuck, Ken…Ken…Mmm…KEN!” 

He kept his eyes open until he couldn’t force them open any longer. He saw her smirking as his eyes slammed shut and his orgasm rocketed out the tip of his cock. He felt her pussy continue sliding up and down his shaft until she reached her own peak, his name leaving her lips as her body convulsed. His eyes popped open just in time to see her head fall back in enjoyment as she rode the waves of pleasure then sighed as she snuggled into his neck. 

“So fucking good,” she whispered and kissed his shoulder where she’d bitten him. “I’m sorry I bit you.” 

“No you’re not.” He laughed and rubbed her back. “I’m sorry about the nickname.” 

“You just needed a reminder.” 

“I doubt I’ll forget that again.” 

“At least not until the bite mark and bruise heal.” She laughed and kissed him again. “I’m sorry about the mark.” 

Sighing, they snuggled a little longer until Kennelly’s legs were tired of their position. She rose up and he slid out with a wet smack. Both of them laughed at the weird sound then Kennelly flopped back on the couch, her legs still across his lap. 

“That is a sexy sound, C.” She grinned even as she blushed.  

“I can only take credit for HALF. The rest was ALL you, love.” He removed the condom then dropped it on the floor next to the couch and reclined beside her. 

“So what are you doing tomorrow for your big day?” 

“You mean later today?” he clarified and she nodded before kissing him again.  “Dad wants to take his boat out so I guess we’ll be fishing or whatever.” 

“Take some sunblock.” 

“Yes, ma’am. Mom mentioned something about dinner out but I don’t know where then we’ll have cake at the house.” 

“Big day! I’d love to see you in your birthday suit tomorrow if we can work that out.” 

“Oh, I think we can work that out.” He laughed and kissed her again. “I should go so you can sleep.” 

“You are welcome to sleep over if you want but I do have to get up at 6.” 

“I’ll take a rain check on the sleep over.” 

“It doesn’t have an expiration date.” She grinned and watched him get dressed, enjoying the view. “You are one fine ass specimen.” 

“You should see yourself...lounging there mostly naked and satisfied.” 

“Thanks to you.” 

After dressing and tying his shoes, he pulled her up and to the door with him. He grinned as she pulled herself together before they got to the door. She snuggled closer to him for a lengthy smooch, then he cupped her breasts once more, groaned and headed out. Waving as he backed out of the parking spot, he headed back to his parents.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: girlontop friendswithbenefits drunkjc