Author's Chapter Notes:

 

JC Birthday!

JC woke late in the morning on his birthday. He took his time stretching and relaxing, enjoying the fabulous bed in his parents’ guest room. It wasn’t his huge king size bed in LA or Orlando, but it was comfy and the walls were lined with family photos from over the years.

He looked at the newest one of his niece Reagan. She had changed so much since he’d last seen her in person. She was grinning in the picture, her gums shining and showing. She even had a flower in her hair. It surprised him how much he was looking forward to seeing her during the Labor Day trip.

Finally he got out of bed and wandered downstairs. It was Saturday so he knew his parents were home so he followed his nose to the coffee pot. He poured himself a large mug and grinned at the Happy Birthday candle on the huge sticky bun sitting next to the pot.

JC spent the morning and most of the afternoon on his Dad’s boat. It was peaceful and all three Chasezs caught several fish. As they were unloading the boat, JC ran into two friends, Dan and Paul. They hadn’t seen each other in years but clicked like no time had passed. He invited them to dinner at Remington’s then climbed into his Dad’s truck.

The Chasezs decided to eat some cake before dinner because Dan and Paul had invited JC out on the town for some drinks. The cake was amazing! JC texted Kennelly even though he knew she was still at work and complimented her on the cake, filling her in on his plans. He remembered that she didn’t get off until 7pm and he didn’t want to her to feel pressured to join them so he didn’t openly invite her. As they arrived at the restaurant, she responded to his text.

Happy birthday, punk! I’m glad you njoyed the cake. I’d love to join u and ur boys if you want company. We could sh8 our groove thangs. Let me know. Mwah – K

I’ll text when I know where we’re going. Mwah!

JC grinned as he tucked his phone back into his pocket and greeted his friends. The dinner was amazing and the conversations were fun. Before they even realized it, it was eleven o’clock. The guys said goodbye to his parents, and he grabbed his small duffle bag and headed down Michigan Avenue, ducking into a local bar.

"Dude! I can’t believe I forgot to rag on Paul." Dan laughed and slapped the other man. "Paul is a dead man. He popped the question and Celeste said yes."

"Fuck you, Dan! You love Celeste and you know it."

"I do but marriage…one pussy for the rest of your life…not for me, man."

"Congrats, Paul! Celeste is amazing." JC grinned and tapped his beer bottle on Paul’s. "Don’t listen to Dan. He’s an idiot. No woman in her right mind would WANT to be married to this fool."

"HEY!"

"Thanks, C." Paul laughed and ordered some shots. "To marriage!"

"I’m drinking this anyway." Dan downed his tiny glass. "And for the record, no woman could tame me."

"Probably not!"

"What about you, C?" Paul asked. "How’s your sex life?"

"Pretty amazing right now actually."

"How many are you hitting right now?" Dan asked as he turned his back to the bar so he could scope the leggy women walking around. "Last I knew it was two in LA, two in NYC and one in Florida."

"Damn! How does your dick keep up?" Paul laughed. "Are you seriously banging that many?"

JC dodged the question and kept them guessing. He didn’t deny or confirm anything and didn’t correct Dan’s speculations. It had been a long time since he was monogamous and a part of him wasn’t ready to share that bit of news with anyone else yet.

"Fuck, Paul! Stop checking your fucking phone." Dan groaned and Paul shrugged as he tucked his phone away. "You already asked her permission to come out."

"Dan, you just don’t understand."

"No, I clearly don’t. It’s like Celeste is carrying your balls in her purse."

"Dude, that’s harsh." JC laughed but patted Paul on the shoulder. "She’s a good woman."

Dan continued to rib Paul as they tossed back beer and shots for the next couple of hours. Several women stopped by to ask him to dance and many were straight forward about taking him home. JC politely declined and stayed with his friends. He wiggled and danced in his seat but didn’t take any offers. He was feeling pretty lit and finally checked his phone.

"FUCK! Who is that?" Dan slurred as he looked over JC’s shoulder at the selfie Ken had sent him nearly three hours before. "She can come home with me, man."

"She’s waiting on me…at least I hope she still is waiting on me…"

"Oh, C…you might be in trouble." Paul laughed as he read the time. "That was like three hours ago, man. She’s gonna be mad."

JC’s head was feeling a little fuzzy but his cock was very much awake. He took another look at the pic on his phone then decided to call it a night. He needed some Ken time so he said good night and grabbed a cab.

A little later, the cab arrived at Kennelly’s condo and JC paid the man before stumbling up to her front door. He had to hold onto cars to keep himself steady enough to lift each foot. Once he got to the door, he had to wait a few extra minutes before he could manage to find the doorbell and press it. Man, his world was spinning!

"Hi," he slurred with what he hoped was a sexy smirk. "I’m here for my birthday spankings."

Ken looked sleepy and a little annoyed but her clothes were hot. She looked amazing in the tight jeans, buttoned vest and fuck me boots. Her hair was a wild mess of curls and her eyes looked huge thanks to her makeup tricks.

"God, you’re beautiful, Ken."

"And you’re drunk, punk." She sighed, unable to hide her smile. "Let’s get you some water and then into bed."

"I knew you wanted this."

She rolled her eyes as he grabbed his cock. He grinned at her and his eyes felt droopy. He allowed her to pull him into the condo then up the stairs, where she pushed him down onto the bed. He tried to reach for her but his arms felt heavy.

"Did you tie me up?" He mumbled and tried again to lift his arms. "That’s fucking hot, Ken. Tie me up and fuck the shit out of me."

"Not tonight, punk."

"Please…..pretty please with sugar on top."

"Nope." She smiled and wrestled him out of his socks and shoes. "I was going to lick ice cream off of you but you’re drunk and I’m tired."

"Party pooper…Every party has a pooper, Kennelly…Don’t be a party pooper. Let’s get out the ice cream."

She swatted his hand away once he finally got it close enough to reach her. She pulled his outer shirt off and left him in his muscle shirt before she pulled his jeans off.

"Yeah, Ken……Where’s the condom?"

"Punk…..you don’t even have an erection." She pointed out with a smirk and kissed him. "Get under the covers and I’ll grab you some water."

"I’d rather just grab you."

"JC!"

She laughed loudly as he pulled her down onto him, his hands groping her ass and thighs. She wiggled against him until she finally got free, heading down to grab him some water.

JC stretched and enjoyed the cool sheets against his too warm skin. His head was foggy, his eyes were heavy and his mouth felt like it was full of cotton. He had drank too much as he caught up with some Chicago friends but he’d had a great time. He had missed Kennelly being there with him and she was the only one he wanted to dance with so he had declined all the offers he received.

"Drink some of this, punk."

"I missed you tonight, Ken," he mumbled as he struggled to sit up so she helped him. "Thanks."

"I was here, waiting for you to text me where to meet you. I called once but it went to voicemail."

"You did?"

"Yes, I did." She nodded and helped him hold the bottle steady. "Drink some more please."

"You should have been there. Lotsa great moo-sic and funny friends and hot bodies grinding into each other. I didn’t have anyone to dance with."

"I’m sure you had PLENTY of choices."

"None I wanted to feel against me." His head was crystal clear when he met her eye. "I wanted to dance with you…I wanted to feel YOU move against me."

"I wanted that, too."

"We could rub against each other now."

"Close your eyes, punk." She laughed, tossed out the empty bottle and placed a full one on his side of the bed. "Are your parents expecting you home tonight?"

"I’m a grown ass man. I don’t answer to my Mama!"

"You do when you’re in Chicago."

"True. They think I’m hittin’ it with a fine ass baker." He grinned and reached for her again. "You gonna let me tap that ass, Ken?"

"Not tonight."

"Boo! PARTY POOPER!!"

"Go to sleep, birthday boy," she whispered and kissed his temple once he’d settled onto his side. "Sweet dreams."

Chapter End Notes:

 

Well...did you like it? Hate it? Let me know...



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: girlontop friendswithbenefits drunkjc