JC rolled over and reached for Kennelly, wrapping his arm around her middle and snuggling his front to her back. She wiggled a little and tried to slide away from him, but he held on.

"Too warm," she mumbled. "Punk."

"Take off your clothes then."

"No."

"What are you wearing?" He mumbled as his hands explored the material she was wearing, not the usual silky stuff he was expecting. "Did you sleep in your clothes?"

"No, I have my regular pajamas on."

Finally he cracked one eye open and saw that she was wearing a t-shirt and boxers. Ginning, he slid his hand up the bottom of the shorts then over her thigh to her groin. He groaned when he felt her tender folds, no panties keeping her from him. He wasn’t surprised that she was already a little wet, his Ken was always on the verge.

"C….." She groaned and wiggled. "I’m still sleepy and I should be mad at you. Don’t you have a hang over?"

"I’ve got a little headache but that’s it. Besides, my cock can sense your readiness even if you’re wearing so many clothes. Roll over for me, love."

"No, I’m mad at you."

"Your pussy doesn’t seem mad at me." He teased and continued to explore her intimate folds. "Your pussy feels pretty damn welcoming."

"Stop…Mmm…I can’t be mad and horny at the same time."

"Then just be horny. You’ll feel better and it takes less work."

"Damn." She panted and worked her hips against his fingers, opening her legs wider. "You left me here waiting after you said you’d call…FUCK!"

"I’m sorry."

"You’re just saying that to get some…MOTHER FUCKER!"

"I’ll stop," he mumbled into her hair and started to remove his hand from her but she held it in place. "Are you gonna be mad?"

"Maybe…..Make me come and we’ll see."

Laughing, he went back to his exploration. She was really wet now and her hips were rocking with him. Easing his free hand between her head and shoulder, he skimmed it down to caress her breasts just as two of his fingers breeched her entrance.

"Mmmm…"

"Ken, your pussy is so fucking tight…I love how you feel…I love how wet you get for me…"

"C." She panted and rocked her hips faster, driving his fingers into her. "More…please."

"Let me see you come…give it to me."

Curling his fingers inside her, he reached the spot that drove her insane. She clawed at the sheet and her pelvis jerked forward, taking more of his fingers inside. He watched her eyes slam shut and her neck arch as her cry of pleasure got stuck and no sound came out. Pressing his pelvis into her ass, he enjoyed the way her body rode out her pleasure as his fingers kept rubbing. Finally he felt her start to breathe again.

"You OK, Ken?"

She tried to talk but nothing came out so she nodded. He held her tight against him and slowly brought his hands to a stop but left them where they were. Finally she rolled her face to his and met his eye.

"I’m not mad much anymore," she whispered. "I am a little disappointed I didn’t get to lick ice cream off of you though."

"There’s always tonight."

"Nope…that boat has sailed."

"Bring it back to port and I’ll make it worth the wait." He rolled her still pert nipple between his thumb and forefinger. "I like licking you."

She laughed and rolled completely over to kiss him. He reclined onto his back and pulled her over him, his hands massaging along her thighs. He leaned up to kiss her and she met him eagerly. He heard her phone ring but she didn’t stop their kiss. It started up for the second time and she broke away with a swear.

"Yes…what?...well fuck…I thought that coolant guy fixed that…mother lover!...Yeah...I’ll be there. I just need to get dressed. OK…Yeah…OK…Bye!"

"Is everything alright?" JC asked as he reached for her but she was already moving off of the bed. "Ken?"

"The big fridge isn’t working at the bakery. I need to go help move shit around and see what we can salvage."

"I can help if you want."

"I’m sure it’ll be a gigantic pain in the ass but thank you for offering." She smiled over her shoulder as she pulled clothes from her dresser. "Sleep a little longer, find something to eat and save that erection for me."

"Ken…I really want to help."

"It’s not necessary…"

"I know." He came to stand beside her. "I want to help YOU. I brought a small bag last night. Do you know where it ended up?"

"I think it’s in the living room."

"OK. I’ll get dressed then we’ll head out…TOGETHER."

She nodded and headed to the bathroom to freshen up and dress. He went downstairs and found his bag, dressing quickly. Once back upstairs, he shared the bathroom with her where they both brushed their hair and teeth. He watched her pile her curls in a messy bun at the top of her head then leaned in to bite the back of her neck since it was exposed.

"Stop!" She laughed and danced out of his grasp. "Do you like those shoes?"

"Yeah, they’re comfy."

"Take these then."

He took the offered blue shoe covers then the Cubs hat she handed him before following her downstairs. She grabbed her purse and headed to the door, his eyes taking in her outfit. She had on black capri leggings and a white The Cake Shoppe v-neck t-shirt with sneakers and socks.

"Ken….."

"We’ll get coffee on the way then we’ll brew another pot at the bakery," she stated as she beeped her Dodge Charger. "Hop in."

He did as instructed and buckled up. He was surprised at how well she handled the Sunday morning traffic and zipped through the Starbucks down the street from the bakery. She ordered coffee how they both usually took it then passed his over.

"Thank you!"

Ken drove the rest of the way then parked at the back of the bakery next to a minivan. JC grabbed his coffee and followed her in, stopping just inside the back door. Two middle aged women were laying out towels, trying to cover the huge puddle. It was seeping out of the bottom of the large stainless steel walk-in fridge in the back corner.

"This is a disaster." Kennelly sighed and the women looked up. "Where do you want us?"

"Who’s us?" the one wearing glasses grinned and came toward them. "Hi, handsome! I’m Aunt Pam. Who are you?"

"I’m JC…Ken and I are…"

"Friends," Ken answered and stooped to cover her shoes with a pair of blue covers. "We met in Texas."

"Oh, you’re THAT friend." The other woman grinned and came to get a closer look. "I’m Aunt Ginny."

"Nice to meet you, ladies." JC covered his own shoes. "How can I help?"

The four of them got to work. Ken went into the fridge and started sorting what could be salvaged. He carried what she told him to where she told him. Soon, one of the aunts had music going and the four of them were like a well oiled machine. JC found himself singing along with Jason DeRulo’s I Want You To Want Me and watching Kennelly.

"What?" Ken caught him watching as she carried even more eggs out of the warm fridge. "Do I have something on my face?"

"I was just looking at you."

"I like looking at you but I have a mess in here."

"What are you going to do with the eggs?" JC took them from her. "Are they salvageable?"

"I think we can crack them and freeze them in baggies. They are still pretty cool."

He nodded and set them on the counter. She grabbed baggies and they started to crack them as the aunts continued in the walk in. The music kept them entertained until the back door swung open again and the iPad docking station was switched off.

"You call that music?" A gruff old man asked from the doorway. "That’s just noise."

"Hey, Pop!"

"My a chroi, come give this old man some sugar."

Ken laughed and went to hug him. JC could tell they were close and he enjoyed the way Ken snuggled into the old man’s chest. The man hugged her tight and rocked her from side to side.

"Where are my inions?"

"Hey, Daddy." Pam came out of the fridge. "I told you we had this under control. "

"This is still my business even if I’m retired. Retired don’t mean dead."

"We appreciate your input, Pop. Why don’t you take a look at the leak?" Ken offered and led him back outside. "Maybe you can rig something up to get us through the night."

"She pampers him." Ginny sighed as she placed more eggs on the counter. "He has a bad heart and knows he needs to rest but we can’t keep him out of here. The three of us bought him out two years ago but he still comes in nearly every day."

"He’s feisty…like Ken." Pam laughed and patted JC’s shoulder. "Could you lend me your muscles and help me move the rack out here?"

"Yes, ma’am."

JC spent the next couple of hours working his ass off. He wasn’t sure but they carried a lot of stuff out and he wondered if they had lost a lot of profits. The three women wouldn’t say much about money and JC had the suspicion it was because of Pop. He watched how Kennelly found little tasks for Pop to do and made them seem like life saving things so he felt useful and they kept him out of the way.

"I think that’s all we can do for tonight," Ginny declared as she stretched her back. "I’ll call about the fridge first thing tomorrow."

"I will pay."

"Absolutely NOT, Pop." Pam’s voice was firm and a little loud.

JC stood near the sink and watched the two daughters argue with the old man. No one seemed to be making any progress and he found that funny. It reminded him of arguing with his siblings about stupid stuff and he smiled.

"What are you smiling at, punk?"

"They sound like me, Heather and Ty."

Ken smiled up at him and stood close. Draping his arm around her shoulders, he pulled her in close enough to drop a kiss on her temple. He felt her sigh and lean into him for a few seconds then she eased away from him. He knew it was only because her family was so close but he didn’t like it. He loved having her close and touching her freely but didn’t want to make her uncomfortable.

"Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah." He stretched and his stomach growled. "Can we get some food?"

"You are coming to my home. My wife…she make the best lasagna."

"No, Pop." Ken sighed and hugged him. "I’m going home to shower. I feel nasty."

"OK. You go shower then you come to the house."

"Pop…"

"No arguing, a chroi."

"What time do you and Mama want us?" Ginny asked as she dropped the last rag into the sink. "I could eat a pan myself right now."

"I call your Mama." Pop grabbed the phone off the wall and dialed. "What time you want these girls?"

JC laughed as Ken kept shaking her head. She was stubborn but he had a feeling she had met her match. It was clear she got her fortitude from her grandfather. He said goodbye to both of the aunts as they headed out then watched the loving battle between Ken and the old man.

"Pop…I am not coming to dinner."

"You will not disappoint your Gram, young lady."

"Pop…"

"Kennelly Annabelle McCabe, do not make me take you over my knee," Pop threatened then rounded on JC. "And you had better be present at dinner as well, boy."

JC didn’t know what to say so he simply nodded his head. Over Pop’s shoulder, he saw Ken’s attitude soften and deflate.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: girlontop friendswithbenefits drunkjc