Kris, Angie and Candy sat in awe of their dinner partners, saying very little but taking in everything. Each was in Heaven being close to their favorite members of NSYNC as they decided on what to order. Kris shared a quick smirk with Angie just beyond Lance on her right and then with Candy to her left on the other side of JC. None of the girls could believe what had happened to them in the last 36 hours.

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@FLASHBACK@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

 

Candy is the host of a wonderful website that all three have written fictional stories for. Kris had been sent an email with the first chapter of a story by Candy and had emailed some comments to the author. Candy directed Kris to the website and soon Kris had read everything posted. She began to send emails to another author on the site who seemed to be fond of Kris’ second favorite member of NSYNC, Lance. The other author turned out to be Angie and all three had become fast friends, getting to know one another through emails and of course, discussing those yummy members of NSYNC.

 

It had been almost a year since that fateful email and they’d decided to meet in New York City for the first time. They scheduled their meeting when NSYNC was going to be doing an autograph signing at the Virgin Megastore downtown.

 

Kris was the last to arrive the morning of the signing and the other two had spent the previous night together in NYC without her because Portland, ME had been experiencing a horrendous thunderstorm. Finally, she was allowed to leave on a flight that landed at JFK International Airport at 8:30am where they met her. Quickly they headed to the hotel to drop off her luggage then it was off to the megastore.

 

"This is SO cool," Candy said as they got in line at the record store.

 

"I can’t believe how many people are already here," Angie remarked at the girls ahead of them for the late afternoon signing.

 

"I hope we get to meet them," Kris said and the other two agreed. "I’m so tired. Why didn’t I fly yesterday?"

 

"Thunderstorm, remember?" Candy said smartly with a smirk.

 

"Well, you can just nap with JC later," Angie offered and Kris smiled.

 

"Hey! What about me? I wanna ‘nap’ with JC, too," Candy piped in.

 

"Yeah, like JC would get any SLEEP with you in the bed," Kris joked and Angie agreed, they knew Candy too well."

 

"What can I say?....Besides, do you really think Kris would let him sleep?" Candy asked Angie.

 

"Well…." Angie started as she attempted to read Kris’ face.

 

"Yes! Before we got it on and after I’ve exhausted him," Kris answered and all three laughed, knowing she would never be so forward.

 

"Funny! Would you really? If the chance was there?" Candy asked seriously.

 

"What? Have sex with JC? I don’t know. I mean, he seems so great and, of course, he’s hot but I don’t know him, KNOW him. Does that make sense?"

 

"Yeah," the other two agreed.

 

They chatted to kill time as they waited for hours with the other fans who braved the rainy April weather. Everyone sang and some danced to their favorite NSYNC songs which made the time seem to fly by. Lunch time came and went with each girl leaving her spot in line for a few minutes to buy something from the street vendors near the store.

 

*********************

"They’re here!" a girl shrieked when an over-sized limo pulled up.

 

Everyone shifted trying to catch a glimpse of their favorite NSYNC member.

 

"There’s Lance! God, he’s hot," Angie squealed as she jumped up and down with Candy.

 

"JC! JC!" Candy screamed, but he couldn’t hear her because of the other fans.

 

The screams died down once the guys were inside the building. Kris watched as her friends discussed what each guy was wearing. Finally, they settled down a little.

 

"Didn’t JC look hot?" Candy asked her.

 

"I’m sure he does, but we short people without heels didn’t see anything. We’ve gotta get through this line."

 

"We will and it’ll be worth it because both your faves look amazing," Angie reassured with a side hug.

 

"Don’t forget me!" Candy said and joined them in a group hug.

 

"How could we?

******************************

A couple hours later, the girls were at the front of the line. NSYNC was less than six feet from them and none of the girls could stop smiling as they waiting as patiently as possible.

 

"Next here, please," the usher stated.

 

"You go first, Kris," Angie suggested and Candy agreed.

 

"OK. Thanks."

 

Kris stepped forward as a large body guard came over to the usher.

 

"That’s 2500 autographs. They’re done."

 

"What?!" the three girls shrieked together.

 

"Sorry! They’ve already done an additional 1000 than was expected and have to go," the guard said.

 

"But we’ve…" Angie started.

 

"Better luck next time, ladies. I’m sorry," the usher said and blocked them as Justin, Joey and Chris walked less than two feet from them.

 

They were all so frustrated at the whole situation. Kris shook her head and closed her eyes briefly before watching JC and Lance walk past them. For a split second, she actually believed she’d made eye contact with JC and he had smiled at her. Quickly, she shook herself back to reality as the other fans started out the doors after NSYNC.

 

"Damn it! This really sucks," Candy said as Angie sneezed.

 

"Yeah, the whole purpose of this trip was to MEET them, not get this close to NOT meet them. Eight hours in the line with cold rain and terrible food. To top it off, Angie’s probably gonna catch a cold," Kris ranted as the headed out of the store.

 

"At least we got to meet and have three days in NYC. Let’s go over to MTV and get tickets for TRL tomorrow," Angie offered cheerfully.

 

"Sounds good," Candy said and they linked arms.

 

"You are just too damn optimistic. Do you EVER get pissy?" Kris asked Angie.

 

"If we don’t get to see Dave or at least Caron, I’ll show you pissy."

**********************

They’d gotten tickets, but no one would tell them who the TRL guest was.

 

"Wouldn’t it be Heavenly if it were NSYNC?" Angie asked as they ate dinner at Planet Hollywood, hoping NSYNCE would show up.

 

"Yes, but it’s probably be Hanson," Kris stated and made a face. All three laughed.

 

They finished their food and decided to take in a movie. THE SKULLS was playing near their hotel and they settled near the back of the theater.

 

"Would you sit STILL?" they head a man with a slight Southern accent say and then a slow, deep, sexy laugh followed, sending chills down Angie’s spine.

 

"Lance," she breathed between her two friends.

 

"WHERE!?" they shrieked as all three scanned the darkened theater, finding nothing.

 

"Sorry, guess I have him on the brain," Angie apologized as the previews ended.

 

"No prob, we understand. I mean, earlier I swear JC smiled at me. How’ silly is that? I guess our NSYNC radar is a little hypersensitive. Let’s just enjoy the move," Kris said.

 

They movie stated and they lost themselves in it for nearly two hours. As they were crossing the lobby, Candy thought she head Chris’ laugh and grabbed the others’ arms.

 

"Listen," she instructed and all three stopped right in the middle of the lobby to the aggravation of others.

 

"What are we listening for?" Kris whispered after a full minute.

 

"Nothing. I thought I heard Chris’ cackle. Guess not. Let’s go."

 

"OK, where to?" Angie asked.

 

"Let’s….I don’t know. What do you want to do?" Kris asked as they pushed the doors open just in time to see Lance climb into a van right before it pulled away.

 

"Shit! We were THAT close!" Candy said with her arm stretched in the direction of the fast descending van.

 

"Damn it," Angie mumbled.

 

"At least we got to see a little booty," Kris joked and Angie smiled.

 

"Yeah, Lance’s. Why not JC’s or Justin’s?" Candy pouted as they waited for a cab.

 

"Awe, don’t Starburst on us," Kris teased.

 

"Funny!" Candy mocked.

 

"I try."

 

"We could go to Club Paradise for a little dancing and you never know, they may show up there," Angie offered as they climbed into the cab. Candy and Kris agreed and they were off.

************************

The club was loud and smoky, but they had no problems getting in. They ordered drinks and found a small table near the dance floor. Each girl found several guys to her liking but found themselves continually scanning the crowd in search of NSYNC.

 

Finally after a couple of hours of dancing and lots of flirting, all were tired and ready for bed.

 

"I’m so glad we’re here even if we don’t get to meet the guys," Angie said as they headed to their adjoining rooms.

 

"Awe, how sweet. Me, too," Kris said.

 

"Group hug," Candy called.

 

"I vote for an NSYNC group hug if we EVER meet them," Kris piped in.

 

"That’s a MUST," Angie replied before they separated into their own rooms, each with her own thoughts of her favorite member.

 

They slept in until about 10 then decided to do a little browsing at some stores. Before they knew it, it was time to dress for TRL.

 

Kris dressed in Tommy jeans with a simple white baby tee with a green ‘MARVIN’ on the front with Marvin the Martian serving as the I. She’d decided to leave her thick, brown curls down but carried a scrunchee just in case. She decided that she’d wear her boots with a think heel today. Not gonna miss nothin’ today she thought with a smirk as Angie appeared in her room.

 

"You look fabulous," she complimented Angie.

 

Angie was dressed also in a baby-tee that met her jeans, but it was completely white with an open midnight blue short-sleeved button down. Her loose jeans showed her gorgeous legs and she had finished the outfit off with a belt and chunky, shiny black shoes.

 

"Thanks. You, too."

 

"What about me?" Candy replied from behind Kris.

 

Both looked her over and decided that she look fabulous in her royal blue handkerchief shirt with Asian designs that tied in the back, low slung Fubu jeans that flared and chucky, black, strappy sandals.

 

"You are beautiful," Angie complimented.

 

"Yeah, and the designs sparkle in your eyes. You are definitely….hmm..’knock out’? Does that fit?" Kris asked Angie.

 

"Oh, yeah."

 

"Thanks! You are too sweet," Candy said as they headed for the door.

 

"I’m just glad we probably won’t be seeing NSYNC today because there’s no way JC or Lance would even glance my way with you two in the room. I’d probably get stuck with Joey….although his tongue is quite intriguing," Kris revealed as they waited for the elevator.

 

"You are too much," Angie laughed.

*********************

They arrived at MTV and were escorted in with the other audience members as some really great music played in the background. Angie lucked out and got to see Dave Holmes in the hallway. All were happy and content as they sang along with the videos that were playing.

 

"Hi and welcome to Thursday’s edition of TRL. Today we have a special mystery guest and we’ll see if NSYNC can hold onto the #1 spot for their last day on the countdown. The top 10 videos you requested next on TRL," Carson’s voice boomed into the room.

 

"This is cool<" Kris said.

 

"I wanna know who the mystery guest is," Angie said and all three hoped it would be NSYNC.

******************************************

"That was Britney’s ‘OOPS I did it again’ dropping all the way back to #8…Now is the time you’ve all been anxiously waiting for….mystery guest, please join me," Carson finally spoke the words the girls had been dying to hear.

 

"Oh God! Justin!" a girl screamed as the girls looked at each other with identical shocked expressions as NSYNC made their way to the stage.

 

They had a fabulous view from the second row and could barely contain their excitement. Angie’s eyes never left Lance and she jumped slightly when his pale green eyes locked with her dark ones. Candy found herself the lucky recipient of a quick wink and cheesy grin by Justin while Kris quietly surveyed everyone before stopping on JC, who seemed to be searching her face. Their eyes locked and she felt completely revealed, like he was able to read her most intimate secret thoughts. It was a strange, frozen yet peaceful feeling.

 

Carson chatted for a minute before introducing the #7 video by Destiny’s Child. None of the girls said a words as the guys mingled with Carson and other audience members but Lance, JC and Justin didn’t stray their eyes away for too long. After a commercial, they were back live and Carson started to ask them a question, but Lance interrupted.

 

"You are always asking us questions. Why not let us ask an audience member a question this time?" That deep Southern voice rolled so freely from his lips.

 

"OK, sure," Carson said, wondering if he was going to lose complete control of the show.

 

"What’s your question?" Chris asked.

 

"Me first," JC said and walked directly to the girls, locking eyes with Kris again. "Hi! I’m JC. You are….?"

 

"Kris."

 

"Hi, Kris," he said and offered his hand.

 

She shook it, but not before a visible spark jumped between their fingers.

 

"Sorry," she said and waited for him to release her hand.

 

"Have we met before?" he asked seemingly oblivious to the spark.

 

"Almost but no. We were in line yesterday, but were fans number 2501, 2502 and 2503."

 

"Told you we should have stayed," Justin blurted out from his chair.

 

"We also shared a theater with you last night, but couldn’t find you. Angie’s Lance radar went off during the previews but it was too dark," Candy added.

 

"And you are?" Justin asked as he joined JC at the front of the stage.

 

"Candy and that’s Angie," she smiled as they shook hands, both giving each other a closer examination.

 

No one said anything for a few seconds and Carson shifted nervously in the background before Lance made his way to the beautiful woman who’d haunted his thoughts since he’d first laid eyes on her the day before.

 

"Well, Angie," he smiled, sighed and took her hand.

 

"Yes, Lance," she said calmly as her insides shivered at the combination of his soft touch and his deep voice saying her name.

 

"Since we’ve missed you twice in the last 24 hours, will you join us for dinner?"

 

"Kris and Candy, too," JC offered and continued exploring Candy’s fit figure with his eyes.

 

"We’d love to," Candy smiled as she spoke for all of them.

 

"Fabulous! Where should we go?" Justin asked with his eyes still fixated on Candy.

 

"Maybe you should finish the show and we can discuss it during a commercial?" Kris offered, giving Carson the chance he needed to regain control.

 

"Well, ladies, are you big Limp Bizkit fans?" Carson asked as the three NSYNC members made their way back to their seats, giving the girls a quick view of their asses.

 

"Sure," Candy and Angie replied absentmindedly.

 

"Actually, I think it would be cool for NSYNC to hook up with Fred for their next video," Kris said.

 

"Anything’s possible but for now here’s Fred and the guys at #6 with ‘Break Stuff’," he said as the video began.

 

"Well, that was….was…" Kris searched for the word she wanted.

 

"I know. Can you believe that just happened?" Angie asked.

 

"No, but don’t wake me. This is a NICE dream," Candy said as her eyes flipped between JC and Justin.

 

"Savor them both," Kris whispered to her friend with a giggle.

 

"Just leave Lance to me. I’m more than he can handle," Angie said softly with a hint of desperation in her voice.

 

"Do you need to go….freshen up?" Candy teased and all three laughed.

 

"Damn! That voice just does something to me and did you SEE those eyes?" Angie almost panted.

 

"Grr! You go, girl," Kris encouraged with a grin.

 

"Mmmm," Candy moaned quietly in a deep voice that only her two friends heard as the crowd cheered when the video ended.

 

A quick glace at Justin revealed the source of Candy’s pleasure. His tongue glided effortlessly across his lower lip and disappeared behind his pearly whites.

 

"So, Justy it is?" Kris smirked.

 

"JC looks fine as Hell," Angie remarked to the shock of her friends. "What? He does."

 

"Are you feeling well? I thought JC repulsed you?" Kris asked.

 

"Not always," she smiled and returned her eyes to Lance.

 

"Here’s Dr Dre and Eminem at #5 with ‘Forgot about Dre’," Carson broke into their conversation.

 

Each girl bopped along with the song completely consumed in her own world. Angie and Lance seemed to have an entire conversation with just their eyes. She felt completely at ease when she saw a slight twinkle in his eyes that she hadn’t seen before and wondered if it was from her. Her eyes drifted to his lips and she wondered what they would feel like against hers.

 

Candy was in a rough spot. On one hand, she’d attracted the attention of two gorgeous men who intrigued her. On the other hand, she knew that Kris like JC, too. As her eyes flipped between the two blue eyed babes, her mind made a mental check list of each guy’s pros and cons.

 

Kris had given each guy a thorough look over and was now watching what was happening with Candy, JC and Justin. Although her face looked happy, Candy’s eyes seemed tormented. After a minute, Kris figured it out.

 

"Candy, don’t worry. I’m content just getting to know him as a friend. If JC’s the one you want, go for it," she whispered.

 

"I can’t choose."

 

"Well, just get to know them both at dinner then see where you’re at," Kris offered as the show headed to commercial.

 

"Thanks but don’t hold back on my account. JC’s a big boy, he can make up his own mind," Candy stated.

 

"Yeah, true. But before I bank anything on him, I want to know what’s up with Bobbi," Kris stated.

 

"Ooh, good thinking," Candy smile but her eyes hadn’t left Justin.

 

They were relatively quiet until it came time to see Sisqo at #3. Candy decided she wanted to dance with some other audience members but felt Kris and Angie should join her.

 

"Candy, no," Kris pleaded as Candy pulled both girls to their feet.

 

"Come on," Candy encouraged as she mimicked the girls in the video, shaking her ass.

 

Kris and Angie exchanged a look and eventually joined in as Justin made his move. Quickly he pressed his body against Candy’s back and moved with her. Both were grinning and Justin decided to do a video request while they continued.

 

"Hi! I’m Justin from Tennessee and I requested Thong Song by Sisqo because I want to know if Candy here is wearin’ one."

 

Everyone laughed and Kris had to sit down. Angie continued until the song ended then returned to her seat. Candy turned to face Justin and he melted her with yet another grin. She sat back down, but couldn’t stop smiling and decided to get him back when it came time for the #2 video. She recruited Kris and Angie for part of her revenge.

 

"Hi, I’m Kris."

 

"I’m Candy."

 

"And I’m Angie. And we requested Christina’s I Turn To You because it’s a great song."

 

"And everyone should vote for her because we all know it’s better when a girl’s on top," Candy finished with a smirk.

 

"I can NOT believe you said that on national television. Are you crazy?" Kris asked.

 

"Just a little, but so are you, doll."

 

All three smiled and Justin continued taking every inch of Candy in while JC stayed focused on her face, trying to see if she was bluffing.

 

After a commercial, Carson asked the guys about their next video before introducing Bye Bye Bye for the final time and saying good-bye. NSYNC spent some time with the audience members signing autographs and giving hugs before their security team started escorting them out.

 

"Don’t forget us," Angie piped up as Lance came close to her. Quickly she slipped her hand in his as they exchanged a smile.

 

"That’s not possible," he replied as they headed to the exit.

 

"I think you have a REALLY cool name," Chris teased as he fell into step with Kris.

 

"As do you, but you spell it wrong. K’s are so much more sophisticated," she teased back and stuck her tongue out.

 

"Not everyone will fit in one limo so we’ve gotten another," the body guard from the day before told the group as they headed downstairs.

 

That body guard, Lance, Angie, Candy, Justin and JC all climbed into the first one to Kris’ disappointment. She hid it and entered the second limo with Joey, Chris and three more body guards.

 

"I can’t believe Candy likes Justin," Chris stated, leading Joey into a little ambush.

 

"I know. I mean, am I completely invisible?" Joey asked.

 

"Joey gets NO love," Chris explained to Kris.

 

"Nah, Joey’s a player and gets plenty of love. Or should I say, Joey’s a lover who gets plenty of play. No that’s not right either. I’ve got it! Joey’s a player who plays and gets played," Kris smirked.

 

"Damn!! Guess those teeny bopper interviews are more in depth than we thought," Joey chuckled.

 

"Yeah, some fans know the TRUE Joey," Chris laughed.

 

"What else do you know, oh smart one?" Joey asked.

 

"No, she’s the ‘sophisticated one’," Chris piped in before sticking his tongue out at her.

 

"My sister would so take you up on that," she said to Chris with a grin.

 

"How old is she?" Joey asked.

 

"Damn! Get right to the point. 16, but she liked Chris as does Angie’s sister. Sorry!"

 

"And who’s your favorite?" Chris asked.

 

"Well, I just met you. How am I supposed to choose when I don’t know THAT much about you personally. I mean, I’ve read articles but how true are they?"

 

"True, but who’s your favorite based on that?" Joey pressed.

 

"Well, I actually have two faves, but I’m not going to tell."

 

"Can we guess?" Chris asked.

 

"Don’t you want to talk about ANYTHING else?" she tried to divert them.

 

"Justin?" Joey offered and she said nothing.

 

"Come on. You can tell us," Chris badgered.

 

"What if it’s one of you? Or neither of you? I’d feel horrible if you hated me," she said sincerely.

 

"Oh," Joey said.

 

"Well, it’ll eventually come out. You cant’ hide forever," Chris threatened in a funny voice.

****************

Angie and Lance were enjoying a quiet conversation when Justin asked the big question.

 

"So, how do y’all know one another?"

 

The girls exchanged a look that read ‘how much do we tell them’? Finally Angie spoke.

 

"We are all fans of yours."

 

"Who all appear on my site," Candy finished.

 

"Oh, what’s your site about?" JC asked.

 

"NSYNC. Angie is one of the best authors on the site," Candy complimented.

 

"Thanks! So are you, girl."

 

"You write about us? Like how?" Lance asked.

 

"Uh…well…" Angie searched for words.

 

"Oh, look. We’re here," Candy said and practically jumped over Justin to get out.

 

"Damn, baby! You can climb on me later. Chill!" Justin teased quietly.

 

They regrouped and headed into the Hard Rock Café.

 

"Kris has to sit there," Angie said and pointed to the seat on the other side of Lance.

 

"OK," both Kris and Lance agreed as she sat down.

 

"Well. Someone should save her from Joey and Chris," Candy teased.

 

"I’ll protect you," JC said, taking the hint. "If you don’t mind."

 

"No, please. Be my guest but they really weren’t that bad. Actually, they were quite entertaining," Kris said as the waitress handed them the menus.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@END FLASHBACK@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story