"What to eat? What to eat?" JC mumbled.

 

ME! Kris thought, "Chicken is always safe," she offered without looking up from her menu.

 

"Is that what you’re having?"

 

"No, I think I’ll have a hamburger."

 

"Simple, yet satisfying," JC stated.

 

Kris grinned at his words. Simple, yet as satisfying as you in bed?

 

"What are you grinning at?" Chris asked loudly.

 

"Huh?...I’m sorry, what?....Oh, nothing," she covered terribly as pink crept into her cheeks.

 

"You dirty minded little freak," Chris challenged with a grin.

 

"Takes one to know one," Kris smarted off.

 

"Yeah, I know.

***************************

Angie was trying desperately to read her menu, but was having trouble concentration. She could feel Lance’s eyes on her and loved his undivided attention. She tried to sneak a peak but he caught her.

 

"I see you," he whispered with his face very close to hers.

 

"Well, I hope so. You’ve been staring at me for like the last ten minutes." She smirked as she turned her head to him a little.

 

"Angel."

 

"Sorry?" she asked, surprised by that name.

 

"Angel, you look like an angel," he clarified and cupped her cheek in the palm of his hand.

 

Everything seemed to be moving in super slow motion for Angie. She felt his thumb rub up and down her cheek softly as her eyes locked with his. She left them there for what felt like hours then slid them to his lips. They looked soft and inviting. Kiss me was all she could concentrate on at that moment as she opened her body to him a little more. Her stomach was in knots and her knees felt weak. She inched closer to those lips she desired and placed her hand on his knee to steady herself. Lance took the hint and slowly pressed his lips to her soft, full ones. Angie’s heart raced as they kissed and she involuntarily clutched his knee. They finished and pulled apart both smiling.

 

"Heavenly," Angie complimented barely audible.

 

"Exactly, my angel," Lance whispered with a smirk.

 

"Damn! Joey’s usually the fast one," Justin interjected from across the table.

 

Both blushed slightly at their friends staring at them.

 

"He’s just jealous because no one’s kissed him," Kris said.

 

"Yet," Justin protested as he covered Candy’s hand with his.

 

"And what if I want to kiss Chris?" Candy asked playfully.

 

"Girl on girl! Girl on girl!" Joey changed excitedly.

 

"Flattering, but no. That Chris," Kris corrected.

 

"Oh, damn!" he groaned.

 

"Besides, kissing Chris can’t be fun. Look at those little lips," Justin pleaded his case.

 

"Thanks, Justin. Now I’m REALLY self-conscious about them," Kris joked and covered her face with her hands, pretending to sob.

 

"Now you’ve made her cry. Damn!" Chris mocked his anger.

 

"Kris has nice lips, you monster," JC said he rubbed her back.

 

"So there," Kris said and stuck her tongue out. "Thank you, JC. All better now."

 

Everyone laughed as the waitress arrived to take their order.

*************

"What happens after dinner?" Joey asked later as they ate.

 

Each girl smiled with thoughts of her own, but remained silent.

 

"Clubbing?" Justin offered.

 

"Are you ladies old enough to go clubbing?" Chris asked.

 

"Yes. Don’t worry. We are all legal," Candy informed them.

 

"Lakers are playing Minnesota," Kris offered.

 

"That’ll be a good game. When does it start?" Justin asked and Kris received an irritated look from Candy.

 

"Like 10pm or something so we have time to work off our dinner," she informed.

 

"You’re a basketball fan?" JC asked as the others mapped out their clubbing plans.

 

"I love to watch it, but it’s not the same without MJ."

 

"Who’s your favorite team and player?"

 

"Kevin Garnett, Hersey Hawkins, Scottie Pippen, and Penny Hardaway. As for team, promise not to laugh," she smiled.

 

"Promise."

 

"Chicago," she answered and he chuckled. "Yes, I know they suck but it’s innate. I was born and raised in Illinois. I’ve accepted that it’ll take some time to rebuild so I cheer for Minnesota. Can’t count LA out though but I don’t like Shaq. Phil Jackson is a legend….OK, well….Now that I’ve just rambled you into complete boredom, I’ll stop."

 

"No, no. I’m intrigued. How do you feel about football?" JC asked as he sat back in his chair to relax.

 

"Honestly, it’s OK. I don’t watch as much but it’s exciting especially during the playoffs. I don’t really have a favorite team but I do cheer for Chicago, Green Bay and Washington because those are the teams my uncles cheer for," she smiled.

 

"Baseball?"

 

"Takes too long. Hockey is pretty violent but I’ll cheer for Blackhawks or Bruins. Golf? Strictly Tiger but I’ve never played hockey or golf and only flag football."

 

"Are you competitive?"

 

"Yes, I enjoy competing for fun. But whatever happens on the court, stays there, you know?"

 

"Are you competing on this trip?" he smiled.

 

"Sort of, but I love these girls too much to stand in their way of happiness."

 

"OK, so who do you want some down time with?"

 

"What?" she asked with a polite smile.

 

"Tell me who your fave is and I’ll help you get a little attention from him. I’ll be Pippen to your MJ. Let me help you. Who is it?"

 

"Well, I actually have two faves but why are you helping me? Do you think I need all the help I can get because they are SO beautiful?" she teased.

 

"No…I….I.." he stuttered.

 

"I’m just kidding. Chill out. Maybe I’ve already got the attention of one of them," she offered.

 

"Oh, I….well, that’s good."

 

"Relax. Besides one has already made a move and she’s accepted." She laughed at his confused expression.

 

"OK."

 

"Lance is my second fave."

 

"Oh, well I do agree about the move. They look great together and I’ve never seen him react so strongly SO soon," JC agreed and relaxed a little.

 

"What about you? Which girl do you have an interest in? I’ll help you," she offered, scooting a little closer.

 

"Well, Angie is cute, but you know the whole Lance thing."

 

"And the Bobbi thing," Kris got right to the point and watched his eyes.

 

"Well, that’s not an issue."

 

"Really?"

 

"Yeah, we aren’t together anymore. No real sparks," he explained.

 

"I’m sorry," she said sincerely.

 

"I’m not," he answered honestly.

 

"Well, what do you think of Candy?"

 

"She’s sweet," he answered as his eyes drifted to the topic of conversation.

 

"Well, her name IS Candy," Kris joked but he seemed to have forgotten she existed for a full minute while he admired her friend.

 

"Sorry. What?" he asked but his eyes were still locked on Candy.

 

"Nothing important."

********************

" 1 2 3 4 I declare a thumb war," Justin and Candy said together before their thumbs did a little dance. God, this is so childish but I love touching him Candy thought and Justin pinned her thumb.

 

"Yes! I win," he gloated and she pouted.

 

"That’s only cause your thumb and fingers are longer than mine."

 

"Yeah just think how much further he could reach when he….you know," Joey stated with his mind in the gutter.

 

"Joey, not at the table," Kris mocked sternly, shaking her finger at him playfully.

 

"Sorry but it’s a common fact that girls do enjoy male fingers," he continued.

 

"Joe. Stop," JC warned.

 

"What? Like Kris wouldn’t enjoy your long fingers touch her in warm, wet place?" he pressed on with his words causing Kris’ imagination to work harder, but she kept composure on her face.

 

"Nah, I bet she prefers tongues. Long sensual sweeps across throbbing…."Chris said as he eyed her carefully.

 

"Maybe she like deep, long, sexy growls in her ear," Lance jumped in and Angie shivered visibly.

 

"Wait! How did this get turned around on me?" Kris protested, hoping to end the conversation.

 

"I got i! Hard, fast and rough. Got any rope burns?" Justin asked and reached across the table for her wrist.

 

"No," she replied. "Well, JC, do you have a guess since everyone else seems to."

 

"Hmm…" he said and eyed her carefully. "This is just my take, but probably something slow, hard and sensuously fulfilling for both you and your partner. Possibly with soft music in the background and chocolate sauce to add to the initial teasing," he answered and everyone fell silent.

 

"Damn!" Justin breathed.

 

"Is that all?" Candy asked with a dry mouth, wanting to hear more.

 

"Well, I’m sure there’s some licking, biting and growling, but basically, yeah," JC continued without taking his eyes off of Kris’ face.

 

Kris hadn’t said a word or moved. Her body had all but betrayed her and she didn’t dare speak for fear of everyone would know.

 

"Now, Candy here is probably a little more acquainted with ropes and biting. Angie…hmmm…I think there’s a little nasty freak just under the surface. She probably likes a little of everything," JC finished and each of the girls were completely silent until Kris finally composed herself enough to speak.

 

"Well, um…now that that’s taken care of, does anyone want dessert?

 

They ordered and the girls excused themselves to use the restroom.

 

"Always in groups. Why?" Joey questioned.

 

"Well, either to talk about us or to hear each other pee. I’m going with the peeing aspect," Chris joked as the girls left the table.

 

"Well JC’s got us pegged," Angie said as soon as they entered the bathroom.

 

"I was fine until Lance mentioned growling and then JC took it further. Hello!" Kris said.

 

"I know. We’ve only spent like two hours with them. How can he tell?" Candy asked.

 

"I don’t know but he had us right, right?" Angie asked as they washed their hands.

 

"Yeah," Kris answered softly.

 

"Yes. Damn! I thought I’d decided on Justin but now I don’t know. Man!" Candy almost whined.

 

"Take them both for a test dance and see which one gets a ‘rise’ out of you," Kris teased as they exited the bathroom.

 

"You are SO sick," Candy said and playfully shoved Kris, knocking her into JC as they laughed.

 

"Oh, sorry. Got a little carried away," Kris said and stepped out of JC’s arms reluctantly. "Nice catch."

 

"No problem. I’ll meet you back at the table," he smiled and pushed the men’s door open.

 

Each girl checked her hair in the hallway mirror.

 

"So, Kris. Have you decided?" Angie asked.

 

"Decided what?" Kris asked with her back to the men’s room. "Which guy? Funny, like I have even the slightest change with either. You’ve got Lance wrapped around your finger and Candy here can’t decided between Justin and JC, so she’ll flirt with both."

 

"You and JC seemed to have a nice conversation," Candy said as she faced Kris and saw JC standing behind her friend.

 

"Yes, he’s so nice and everything he said about….before was SO right but I think I blew it. I mean, he offered to help get me some down time with my fave and I all but accused him of calling me pathetic…" Kris rambled before looking up at her friends. "What?"

 

"What would be me they’re staring at," JC whispered close to her ear.

 

Kris whimpered and felt so foolish, no knowing what to say. Candy and Angie tried desperately to think of a way to help but couldn’t come up with anything fast enough.

 

"Back so soon? No lines, right? Well, let’s head back to the table," Kris fumbled quickly and walked back to her seat without looking at anyone. She could feel the blood rush to her face.

 

"So, how’d they sound?" Chris teased Angie.

 

"Perfect."

 

"Hey…um Kris," Justin said and grabbed Candy’s knee under the table.

 

"Me? What, Justin?"

 

‘Do you write for Candy’s site, too?" he smiled and began to caress Candy’s thigh.

 

"Yes," she answered and looked between her friends to see what they’d already said.

 

"What do you write about?" Joey asked.

 

"They write about us," Lance informed. "And Angie here is one of the best on the site, too."

 

"You’ve been there?" Kris swallowed hard.

 

"No, we discussed it briefly in the limo. So, what are we doing in these stories?" Justin prodded.

 

"Stories…um..uh..well..a variety of things," Kris answered.

 

"OMG! I LOVE YOU! Can I have your autograph," a teenage girl screamed and squealed.

 

"Sure," Chris smiled.

 

All the guys complied as the girls breathed a sign of relief. Before they realized it, twenty fans were demanding autographs and photos. It was so loud and overwhelming. The waitress couldn’t deliver their desserts and had to hand them over the railing to Kris. The girls ate quietly and the guys finally finished with the fans.

 

"JC! You were right about Kris. Look, she’s even eating chocolate sauce now," Chris teased loudly and she blushed.

 

"Yes, she is," JC smiled and Kris wanted to die.

 

"I love our fans but hurry before more come back or we’ll NEVER get out of here," Justin said. They all finished and when the check came there was a bit of a dispute.

 

"OK, so how much was mine?" Kris asked as JC looked over the bill.

 

"Nothing," he answered.

 

"That can’t be right. How much do we each owe?" Candy persisted and tried to grab the bill but JC kept it away from her, effectively handing it to Kris.

 

"OK, let’s see. I had the burger and…."she started to add it all up, but Lance stole it from her.

 

"We’ll treat."

 

"Really, that’s not necessary. We are grown women who fully intend to pay for our dinner," Angie explained and took the bill, quickly loosing it to Chris.

 

"Well, there are more of us than you. So, we’ll pay," he smiled.

 

"If you’d like, we can always take it out on your hide later," Joey smiled and raised his eyebrows suggestively.

 

"Joey!" everyone replied with a smile. The bill was settled and they headed out.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story