Justin pulled Candy close and nuzzled her neck as ‘Breathe’ by Faith Hill played in the club. They’d just arrived and he’d immediately escorted her to the dance floor. He straightened a little and she slipped her head under his chin, resting it on his chest.

 

"Candy," he started after a little while.

 

"Hmm?" she answered and looked up into his beautiful eyes.

 

"Tell me about yourself," he said, wanting to know everything about her.

 

"Well…" she stated and told him a little about her family, friends and college.

 

"Will you sing for me?" he asked when he found out she loved music.

 

"Maybe if you’re worthy," she teased. "Let’s get something to drink."

 

"Whatever you want, baby," he smiled and playfully bowed.

 

"Stop!" she laughed.

**************

Kris, Chris and Joey were laughing at JC. He’d been trapped on the dance floor by a woman who appeared to be in her 40s for two songs. She’d spotted him the moment they’d entered the club and hadn’t left him alone. She was trying to rub her ass up against him to the beat of ‘Back That Ass Up’ but couldn’t seem to find the beat. JC was trying to be nice but she practically knocked him down several times.

 

"Help me," he mouthed to the trio.

 

"Why can’t he just tell her to get off?" Joey asked.

 

"Because JC is a nice guy and doesn’t want to hurt her feelings," Kris replied over the rim of her drink.

 

"Are you going to help him?" Chris asked.

 

"Me? How?"

 

"Just go out there," the guys urged as a slow song stared.

 

"Well, I’ll try."

 

Lance and Angie were in their own world when Kris started toward JC. They’d discussed so much and were speaking of their families.

 

"Is your sister happy in her marriage?" she asked as he laced his fingers through hers, holding them close to his heart as they moved to the music.

 

"Very. At time, I’m just so envious of it, but I wouldn’t give this up right now either."

 

"Maybe you wouldn’t have to," she whispered and stepped into a kiss.

 

"Hey, Kris! Whatcha doing?" Candy asked when Kris walked near her and Justin.

 

"Making an ass out of myself. Watch and enjoy." She smiled and continued to JC.

 

"She likes JC, doesn’t she?" Justin asked as they watched her gather a little courage on her approach.

 

"Yes, but I think he makes her nervous."

 

"Well, I’m sure they’ll be OK."

 

"Ahem, excuse me. I’d like to dance with this handsome young man, if you don’t mind," Kris said politely as she touched JC’s arm and shared a smile with him.

 

"Sorry! I’m dancing with him right now," the woman replied and rudely shoved Kris.

 

"But HE wants to dance with ME," Kris said a little more forcefully, taking JC’s hand.

 

"Does he? How do you know?"

 

"Because he’s MY boo," she said and pulled JC’s head close to hers for a sweet kiss. He responded and kissed her a little harder as his arms encircled her waist. "Now, if you don’t mind."

 

"Slutty bitch."

 

"Excuse me? Do you WANT to be beat down?" Kris fronted as her insides continued to melt from JC’s kiss.

 

"Baby, just leave it and pay attention to me," JC comforted.

 

He pulled her chin back up to his and closed his lips over hers before she could protest. Naturally, his tongue grazed her bottom lip and she couldn’t resist, opening slightly then wider at his urging. She felt her arms rise to his neck and her eyes roll at the glorious sensation of his tongue gliding against hers.

 

"Thank you," he whispered once their lips had parted without removing his arms.

 

"For what?" she fought to focus as she settled back down from her tiptoes. "Oh, her. No problem. My pleasure. Now you’re free to dance with whomever you choose."

 

"Will you dance with me?" he smiled at her.

 

"Me? Sure, I’d love to."

***************

"Oh my God!" Angie squealed.

 

"What?" Lance asked and looked in the direction of her eyes just in time to see Kris settle back to the floor.

 

"I can’t believe that just happened. Wow! I didn’t think she had it in her."

 

"Seeing is believing, but I’d much rather kiss you," he smiled.

 

"You wanna kiss little ole me?" Angie flirted with a fake Southern accent and battered her eyelashes.

 

"Very much so. Do you mind?"

 

"Yes, terribly," she teased.

 

"Well, get ready to scream because I’m going to do it."

 

"Help me. Help. This guy’s gonna kiss me and he’s from Mississippi. Oh, please help me," she did her best damsel in distress impression but still tilted her chin up to meet his mouth.

 

"Big bad Southerner going to corrupt the ‘grown woman completely capable of paying for her own meal’," he mocked before devouring her mouth.

 

"You are too much," she laughed.

 

"But you love me anyway, right?"

 

"Think what you want, Mr. Bass," Angie smirked and headed back to the table, leaving him on the dance floor.

 

They spent another hour at the club exchanging partners and having tons of fun. They hit three more clubs before splitting up. Joey stayed behind at Club NY and Chris headed back to their hotel.

 

"He’s got to go check in with the little lady," Candy teased.

 

"Yep, but I’ll be rewarded for being a good boy when I get home," Chris grinned. "Maybe a little…"

 

"Over sharing! Please stop!" Kris begged and everyone laughed.

 

They said good night and he left. The six of them stood looking at each other, trying to decide what to do next.

 

"More clubbing?" Justin suggested, but everyone disagreed.

 

"What’s wrong with your head?" Lance asked Kris since she’d been rubbing it the back of her skull for a while as they debated their plans.

 

"Huh? Oh, that," she blushed. "I do that when I’m getting tired."

 

"Well, maybe we should call it a night then," JC said.

 

"No!" everyone else replied.

 

"I’m really not that tired but it’s starting to rain so why don’t we decide quickly," Kris said.

 

"How about a movie?" Angie suggested. She looked so comfortable settled back against Lance with his arms around her.

 

"I don’ think regular theaters are open at 1230 am," Candy stated and shivered as the wind picked up.

 

"Well, we can order one in the hotel," Justin suggested, taking Candy into his arms.

 

"OK," JC answered and they hailed two cabs.

 

Reluctantly, Kris climbed into the first one with Lance and Angie as JC slipped in next to Candy. Kris smiled at the two people who seemed completely oblivious to her presence.

 

"Today has been so amazing," Lance smiled and draped his arm over Angie’s shoulder.

 

"It’s been unbelievable." She smiled up at him and naturally touched the inside of this knee.

 

"Your kisses are completely adictable, you know," he teased before brushing his lips across hers as she giggled.

 

"Maybe they should be outlawed in some states," Kris teased quietly and Lance started laughing as he attempted to kiss Angie again. "Sorry!"

 

"That was funny. Any state in particular?" he asked.

 

"Whatever state you are in. Better take advantage before congress votes to outlaw them.

 

"Maybe I should. Unless you want some," he offered playfully.

 

"Angie’s great and I love her, but…um…she lacks a certain quality for my taste," Kris smiled. "Enjoy."

 

"Oh, I will," Angie giggled before kissing Lance again.

 

It felt so wonderful to be this attracted to someone she’d just met. Of course, Angie knew lots about Lance Bass of NSYNC, but the connect she felt with him was indescribable. Kismet was the only word she could think of as the cab rolled on.

**********************

Candy was in Heaven, alone with her two faves. What to do first?

 

"So, JC. How’s your night been? I’ve been a little too..um..preoccupied to ask," Candy said.

 

"I’m having a lot of fun. How’s yours?"

 

"Good."

 

"So, how do you like Kris?" Justin asked and possessively draped his arm over Candy’s shoulder.

 

"She’s a little wacky at times but I like her. How do you like Candy?" he asked his blond friend.

 

"I like her so much I’m going to see if she’ll fit in my luggage."

 

"Oh, really?" Candy asked.

 

"She just might fit. Lance’s suitcase will be a little heavier, too," JC commented.

 

"He really likes Angie, huh?" Candy asked looking between the two blue eyed babes.

 

"Yeah," Justin replied.

 

"Oh, yeah. He doesn’t normally kiss girls he’s just met," JC explained.

 

"And you do?" Candy asked, referring to Kris.

 

"Actually, she kissed me," he smiled.

 

"But you liked it," Justin stated and JC couldn’t deny it.

 

"That’s great," Candy said but felt a little pang in her gut as the cab came to a stop. She was happy for Kris, but at the same time a little sad for herself. Nothing is set in stone she thought but knew she couldn’t intentionally hurt Kris if JC felt the same way Kris did about him. Besides, the feelings she had for Justin were undeniably strong.

 

"Hey! How’d you know which hotel we were in?" Angie asked Lance as they exited the cab.

 

"This is OUR hotel," he explained as Kris opened the lobby door.

 

"You’re kidding?" Candy asked as they joined the others.

 

"Nope. 15th floor," Justin smiled as they headed to the elevator bank.

 

"We have dummy reservations at two other hotels to throw fans off," JC said.

 

"That close," Angie shook her head.

 

"Never even crossed my mind," Candy confessed.

 

"Guess three floors is too much for your Lance radar," Kris teased Angie.

 

"Now it’s not," Lance answered with his arms around Angie again.

 

"Which room?" Kris asked with her hands in her hair again as they waited for the elevator.

 

"Mine, so I can already be in bed," Candy said.

 

They stepped into the elevator and Justin pressed 12. Lance pulled Angie close for yet another cuddling session and Candy winked playfully at Justin. JC smiled as Kris continued to rub her scalp. He raised his hands to her head with the intent of replacing her hands with his but the elevator stopped.

 

"Soda?" Kris offered and everyone agreed.

 

"I’ll help," JC offered and headed toward the vending machine with her.

 

Candy unlocked her door and entered her room with Justin right behind her. She dropped her key on the dresser and bent to unstrap her shoes, purposely giving him a view of her ass and bare back. Within seconds, his hand was trailing up to the tie and she smiled.

 

"You’re so soft," he whispered as she stood and faced him.

 

"You’re so tall," she smiled and pushed him to her bed.

********************

Angie exited the bathroom and quickly found herself on her bed with Lance’s tongue in her mouth. Damn! She didn’t see it coming. Their kiss was deep and long. Both were out of breath when they finally pulled apart.

********************

"So," Kris said as they walked down the hall.

 

"So," JC repeated and both tried to think of something to say.

 

"How do you like NYC?" she asked as they rounded the corner.

 

"It’s always so busy. There are some great studios and producers here."

 

"And TV shows."

 

"Yeah. What do you think of NYC?"

 

"Everyone is always in such a hurry, but it’s great. There’s so much to see."

 

"We should go to the zoo or ride the Staten Island Ferry," he suggested as they began selecting the sodas.

 

"Oh, should we?" she smiled.

 

"Yes, WE should. I mean, if you want," he said and looked down at her.

 

"I was on the ferry when I was like 10, but I haven’t been to the zoo or the Statue of Liberty. Do you have time?" Kris asked and looked up into his eyes.

 

"I’ll try and make time. How about tomorrow? Say 2?" he asked as the gathered the last two cans.

 

"OK. Where shall we go?"

 

"Let’s start at the Bronx Zoo then see where that leads."

 

"Sounds like a plan," she smiled and they headed back to her room. His hand swung freely at his side and she thought briefly about catching it, but didn’t. "So…Candy is a fabulous singer and dancer."

 

"Really? You’ve heard her?" he asked.

 

"Yeah, a little yesterday. You should ask her to sing for you….and dance, too," she grinned as she talked her friend up.

 

"We’ll see. What about you? Do you sing?"

 

"Yeah, badly but it’s fun to kill time or in the car. People always look at you funny though….or at least me anyway," she admitted as she handed him all of the soda so she could unlock the door and hold it open for him.

 

"Thank you."

 

"Just set them down there. I’ll be right back. Oh…Candy," she pointed to her right then left, "Angie."

 

Kris entered the bathroom and quickly yawned. She used the facilities and tried to wake up more. She scolded herself for allowing her long day to jeopardize her time with JC. She removed her contacts, slipped on her glasses and exited the small room to find JC grinning.

 

"What?"

 

"I think we are on our own," he answered. "They are all a little busy. But your TV doesn’t come on so no movie in here."

 

"Oh," she sighed disappointedly.

 

"Don’t be sad. I have one in my room. We’ll just go up there," he smiled and handed her her room key.

 

"OK but these boots are staying here," she stated and took them off, quickly replacing them with her comfy LL Bean slippers from her bag. "Let’s go."

 

"LL Bean….I have slippers from there too."

 

"They have some great outlet stores near where I live in Maine," she smiled as they headed to the elevators.

********************

Candy playfully held Justin’s hands above his head as their tongues battled. He made several attempts to free his hands but she only leaned more of her weight on them as she straddled his stomach.

 

"Let me go, woman," he growled, breaking their kiss.

 

"Make me."

 

"Just remember that you asked for it."

 

Candy gave him an unimpressed look and he quickly freed his hands. Before she could recover, he rolled her beneath him and kissed her hard.

**********************

Angie was fighting for breath as she and Lance continued to kiss. Finally, she broke away and he smiled down at her, panting slightly himself.

 

"You’re breathtaking," he whispered.

 

"Awe! You’re so sweet. Thank you, but you are just as breathtaking." She smiled as he settle down next to her, pulling the pillows to their heads.

 

"What all we do tomorrow, my angel?"

 

Angie melted at the tenderness of his words. He looked so sincere and at that moment, she wanted nothing more than to spend every moment with him.

 

"Do you have time off tomorrow?" she asked and stroked his cheek as they faced each other on their sides.

 

"Yeah but I’d make time even if we had to work."

 

"Quit before you give me a cavity," she teased and playfully pushed him.

 

"Want me to help you floss?" he teased and brought his tongue closer to her lips.

 

"Lance!"

 

She laughed and he found the ticklish spot under her arms. He continued to tickle her until she was gasping for air, pleading for him to stop.

 

"So, grown woman squeals like a little girl when she’s tickled, huh?" He smiled and caressed her side under her shirt.

 

"Shut up and kiss me."

 

"Yes, ma’am." He saluted and she playfully draped her leg over his hip, bringing him closer as their lips met.

 

"You WILL do as I say, won’t you?"

 

"Yes, ma’am," Lance answered as he rolled back on top of her with his lips on hers.

*********************

Kris and JC had decided on the Sixth Sense. They were both stretched out on his King size bed and she could barely keep her eyes open. She didn’t want to give in and leave him, but her eyelids had minds of their own.

 

"I’m going to head to bed," she mumbled but didn’t move.

 

"You’re going real fast."

 

"Huh?"

 

"Nothing. Come here," he said and pulled her from the bed.

 

Kris watched as he pulled the covers back on her side of the bed.

 

"JC," she started but was too tired to even finish her thought.

 

"Trust me."

 

She didn’t answer. JC unbuttoned her jeans and slid them down her legs. She sat on the bed and he pulled them off. Quickly he folded them as she fiddle with her bra. He smiled at her tired face and swung her legs up onto the bed and under the covers. Her head hit the pillow and she was out. He turned off her lamp, dressed in pajama pants and wife beater then settled under the covers himself as the movie ended. Remembering her glasses, he removed them and reached across her to put them on the table. Feeling his warmth, Kris rolled over and snuggled comfortably up to his side.

**********************

Candy and Justin were still exploring each other’s mouths, but their hands were becoming very active as well. She had worked his shirt off and was straddling him as her fingers traced up and down his torso, sending goose bumps along his skin.

 

"Candy," he groaned.

 

She smiled and bent, quickly licking his nipples. She could feel him growing hard below her and stopped.

 

"What, baby?"

 

""Justin, I think you’re great and I REALLY enjoy this…"

 

"But?"

 

"But I don’t want to mislead you. I’m not going to have sex with you. I barely know you," she said and looked down at him.

 

"Baby, I’d never make you do anything you didn’t want to do. I don’t want to hurt you," he said softly as he sat up and took her face in his hands.

 

"You’re not mad about this?" she questioned and touched his erection.

 

"Uh…no, but I’ll need a little time to handle it before we go to sleep."

 

"You want to sleep here?"

 

"I’d like to. Do you mind?" he asked seriously.

 

"No. Bathroom’s that way," she answered and kissed him once more.

 

He left the bed and she changed into her pajamas. She wondered how the other two women were fairing and opened the adjoining door to Kris’ room. It was empty but she saw the soda cans minus two. She stepped through and opened Angie’s door just enough to see Angie and Lance kissing. She grinned and hurried back to her room.

 

"Are they OK?" Justin asked when he came out of the bathroom in his boxers.

 

"What?"

 

"Are the girls OK?" he repeated and climbed under the covers, pulling her close.

 

"Ang and Lance are in her room. Kris must be with JC."

 

"Well…that’s good, right?"

 

"Yep. Good night," she smiled and turned off the light.

**************************

Angie rolled her eyes at Lance’s soft touch. His hands were up the back of her shirt gently caressing her. He worked his lips to her neck and she tunneled her fingers through his spikes.

 

"Babe," she breathed and wanted more as he nibbled her neck on his way to her ear.

 

Lance shifted his hips a little to get more comfortable and Angie arched her back. Thinking quickly, he unhooked her bra and smiled down at her. Her dark eyes were full of desire and she wondered if he could tell how much she wanted him. She could feel how much he wanted her, but wasn’t completely sure she’d go through with it. As if he could read her thoughts, Lance pulled back and excused himself.

 

"Sorry about that," he apologized a little later when he returned from the bathroom.

 

"It’s OK." She smiled from under the covers. "You want to join me?"

 

"Yes, very much so but I need to tell you some things first."

 

"OK."

 

"I want to make love to you." He smiled and took her hand. "But not like this. I want to know everything about you first. I don’t want to rush into anything. You are SO special and our first time should be perfect with flowers and music and just us. You make my heart race and my palms sweat. I haven’t been able to get you out of my head since I saw you at the Megastore."

 

"You saw ME?"

 

"Yeah, that’s when JC saw Kris, too. He hadn’t shut up about her until TRL and then he couldn’t wait to talk to her. I was actually going to talk to you but he insisted on going first," he smiled as his thumb rubbed her hand.

 

"Really?" She couldn’t believe what she was hearing.

 

"Yes. You are more perfect than I could imagine and I want to make this work long term."

 

She smiled and kissed him lovingly.

 

"I’m willing to try," she whispered as she gazed into his eyes. "And I’m glad we’re taking our time. Now, strip boy."

 

"What?"

 

"So you can sleep, silly. Unless you want to sleep in your jeans but I doubt you’ll be very comfortable."

 

"Oh."

 

"Sorry I scared you. I just want to wake up with you tomorrow. Do you mind?" she asked and watched him slowly undress.

 

"I want nothing more, my angel."

 

"Well, I do. I want a good night kiss and your arms."

 

He smiled, turned off the light and obliged before they fell asleep.

*************

Kris woke to a loud thump and sat straight up. She looked around the room, not quite sure where she was. Another hard thump and a woman’s muffled scream. She turned her eyes and stared at the wall behind the head board. Another thump and loud grunt followed.

 

"It’s just Joey," JC explained groggily followed by another thump.

 

"Oh." Thump, grunt, moan.

 

"It’ll be over in less than twenty minutes," he informed with his eyes still closed.

 

"Hope he uses a condom. One Joey is plenty."

 

"He’s not all bad," JC defended as she flopped back down on her side, his arm pulling her back to him.

 

"No, just too over sexed. Not that sex is a BAD thing."

 

"It’s not?"

 

"Sex can be amazing, loving….soft and sensual….even romantic," she explained as the thumping continued.

 

"Yes, but it can also be playful and still satisfying," he said as his hand slid down lower on her stomach.

 

"Oh GOD! JOEY! FUCK! YES YES YES!!" the woman screamed as the thumping sped up then ended with a loud grunt.

 

"Playful would be good, too, but it doesn’t always have to be THAT noisy….you know?"

 

"Yes and I agree. Now good night, babe," JC mumbled with his face buried in her curls.

 

"Night."



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story