Angie woke to Lance softly nuzzling her neck as he whispered her name. She smiled and hugged him tight.

 

"It’s time to wake up, my angel," he purred in her ear before kissing her jaw on the way to her mouth.

 

"Mmm…I was having this fabulous dream"

 

"Tell me about it."

 

"Well…I met this wonderful young man, who is very handsome and…oh, boy," she moaned as he kissed down to her collarbone.

 

Lance’s hands had found their way to her breasts. Her skin was soft and warm against his knowing fingers. Easily he found her nipples, rolling them between his thumb and index finger.

 

"Baby," she whispered and pulled his head up for a long passionate kiss.

 

"You feel so good," he whispered warmly and began pushing her shirt up her body. He shifted down her body and placed little kisses across her stomach.

 

Angie felt like she was in Heaven and ran her fingers through his messy spikes. She felt his hands cup her breasts again and allowed a low moan to escape her lips.

 

"I love that," he confessed with this face inches below hers.

 

"What?"

 

"You, moaning in pleasure."

 

"Does it…," she started but stopped, embarrassed.

 

"Does it what?"

 

"Make you…."

 

"Make me what?....I want to hear you say it, my angel." He smiled and rubbed her nose with his.

 

"Does it make you….want me?" she asked and cupped his face in her hands.

 

"You REALLY don’t know?"

 

He shifted between her legs and rocked against her core hard. Angie gasped slightly at the feel of his hard erection at her center. She marveled silently at his composure and fought to control her own.

 

"I’ll be right back." He smiled into her shocked expression and headed to the bathroom.

*******************

Candy continued to mumble in her sleep and Justin couldn’t stop smiling. She was talking about some freak show at an amusement park as she snuggled up to his chest. She began to giggle.

 

"JC," she spoke very clearly.

 

Justin closed his eyes and signed. He tried to free himself from her arms without waking her, but it didn’t work.

 

"Good morning." She smiled, unaware of what she’d said.

 

"Whatever."

 

"Guess you ARE grumpy until you get your cereal."

 

"Yeah, whatever. Tell it to JC," he spat and slammed her door as he left.

********************

Kris stirred and tried to wake. She took a deep breath and yawned as she opened her eyes. After a second, she realized she wasn’t alone. Someone was breathing heavily into her hair and his forearm was draped over her hip. She fought to remember EXACTLY what had happened the night before. All she could recall at first was lying on JC bed, loosing her jeans and then thumping and moaning.

 

"Oh, God," she whispered as her mind raced. "Fuck! Candy."

 

"No candy for breakfast," JC mumbled and his hand moved to caress her stomach.

 

"Oh."

 

She breathed a sigh of relief when everything came back to her all at once. Joey was the one who got laid and she had only slept next to JC.

 

"Hi," JC whispered.

 

"Morning. You going to wake up?"

 

"Yes but I don’t want to," he pouted and buried his face further into her curls as his finger began to trace circles just below her belly button.

 

"I should go so I don’t keep you up."

 

"Your snores couldn’t keep me awake," he teased and held her closer as she shook her head in embarrassment.

 

"Damn! Can’t take me anywhere. At least I didn’t drool on your chest."

 

"Well…"

 

"Oh, man!"

 

"No, you didn’t. I was just teasing you."

 

"You little liar." She gritted her teeth and faced his smiling mouth. He looked so good even with tired eyes and she wanted to kiss him.

 

"What are you gonna do about it?"

 

"This."

 

She tickled his side causing him to laugh and he tried to roll away but she reacted fast. Before either realized it, she was sitting on his hips and he was fighting for control of her hands. JC was kicking and squirming, taking the covers away from them, and gasping for air as he laughed.

 

"Stop!"

 

"No, not until you say you’re sorry for making me think I drooled on you." She grinned before he finally captured her hands.

 

"I’m sorry. Please forgive me," he panted as she looked down at him from her perch.

 

"Fine but you’re still mean."

 

JC’s smile faded slightly and he sat up, causing her to shift a little lower. His hands cupped her cheeks and he looked into her eyes. Kris found herself concentrating on remembering to breathe as he inched closer and his thumbs soothed her as they caressed her face. When his face was close enough that she could feel his breath, she closed her eyes and reached for him with her hands. Softly she felt his lips touch hers. The kiss was simple and sweet. She opened her eyes to peak at him as her hands found his chest. Both smiled and leaned in for another sweet kiss.

 

"Damn! JC, man… you would not believe the…" Joey said as he barged in through the adjoining door. "Oh, sorry."

 

Joey grinned at the sight of his friend and a partially dressed woman embraced on the bed. Sheets were disheveled and their lips were barely touching, her hands on his chest. Joey couldn’t help but watch, his curiosity getting the better of his judgment.

 

"Joey!" Kris shrieked when she opened her eyes and saw him standing there, pulling away to franticly pull her jeans on.

 

"Man! What are you doing in here?" JC demanded as he stood.

 

"I was coming to tell you about the stripper I hooked up with last night, but it looks like you were about to hook up yourself," Joey grinned at Kris.

 

"That is not….it’s not what it looks like," JC defended.

 

"Oh, really? She wasn’t just straddling you as you kiss? She wasn’t almost naked and you didn’t enjoy it? Damn, JC! Relax! Enjoy some pussy that you don’t have to worry about," Joey teased, but Kris failed to see his playfulness.

 

"Look, ASSHOLE! Just because you have to practically break some stripper in half to get off doesn’t mean that I was going to fuck JC," she spat and stomped directly up to him. "It’s none of your business."

 

"Kris, I was just…" he started but she wasn’t listening.

 

"Shut the FUCK up! What I do with JC is between him and I, got it?"

 

"Kris…." JC started.

 

"If I want to fuck his brains out, it won’t concern you. If I just want to kiss him….Nevermind! You wouldn’t understand. It’s more complicated than slamming your little dick inside a woman until she screams or the bed breaks," Kris finished red-faced then left the room, slamming the door behind her.

***********************

Lance exited Angie’s bathroom. She was smiling and holding two cups of coffee. He took one and pulled her close for a sweet kiss.

 

"I need a shower," he stated.

 

"Me, too and I’m dying to know what happened with Kris and Candy."

 

"You little gossip."

 

"Not usually but we are all a little with each other. So, you go shower and whatever else you need to do while I go see if they are as happy as I am and we’ll meet up in say an hour?"

 

"Sound perfect. See you soon, my angel," he said before kissing her once more.

 

"Bye!" she smiled and headed to Kris room then to Candy’s when Kris’ was empty. "Morning."

 

"Hey," she responded, preoccupied as she brushed her wet hair.

 

"What’s up?"

 

"I’ve been trying to figure it out, but I’m stumped."

 

"OK, tell me what happened."

 

"Hey. What’s up?" Kris asked as she entered the room.

 

"Well, Candy was about to dish on Justin," Angie explained and they settled on the bed.

 

"OK, hit me."

 

"If you insist, Britney," Candy teased and told them all she knew about Justin’s little outburst.

 

"What does JC have to do with it?" Angie asked.

 

"I don’t know."

 

"Were you dreaming about JC?" Kris asked. "Because the other morning you were talking about Sisqo and I thought you were awake but you weren’t."

 

"Oh, God! That’s it! I had this dream that we were all at this amusement park and JC was kissed by that old woman from last night," Candy explained.

 

"Well, that makes sense," Angie said.

 

"Good," Kris answered. "So, how’s Lance?"

 

"Wonderful."

 

"Like you expected anything less," Candy mocked as Angie sighed with a dreamy smile.

 

"I’m glad you are blissfully happy. Smiling increases your face value," Kris smiled.

 

"You’re not mad about Lance?" Angie asked seriously.

 

"God, no! I love seeing you this happy. Just don’t leave out ANY of those wonderful details," Kris teased and received a playful push. "Hey!"

 

"Besides, she has JC to keep her busy," Candy smiled.

 

"Ooooh, yeah. Spill," Angie squealed and Kris shifted uncomfortably.

 

"Before or after I told Joey off?"

 

"What?"

 

"What does Joey have to do with this?" Candy asked.

 

"First off, Candy don’t get mad. I didn’t do anything more than kiss him….twice."

 

"OK, what happened though?"

 

Kris told them about how caring he’d been, about Joey’s escapades, and JC teasing her about drooling.

 

"I’d have smacked him," Angie teased.

 

"Well, I tickled him."

 

"I’d have gone with tickling, too," Candy confirmed with a smile and nod.

 

"He tried to roll away," Kris continued, " and before I realized it, I was straddling him and he was leaning closer with my face in his hands. We kissed and when I opened my eyes, there stood Joey."

 

"Oh! Creepy," Angie commented.

 

"Yeah, me in my shirt and panties straddling my favorite member of NSYNC on his bed. Joey’s mouth flapped about what he thought was going on and I couldn’t stand him judging the situation he knew nothing about and laid into him a little," Kris finished.

 

"Well, what did JC say when you finished?" Candy asked.

 

"I don’t know. I left."

 

"What EXACTLY did you say?" Angie asked.

 

"I called Joey an asshole and said something to the effect of breaking a stripper in half to get off. Then shut up and if I want to fuck JC’s brains out, it would be between JC and I. Then I said he wouldn’t understand it because it was more complicated than slamming his little dick into a girl until she screamed."

 

"Wow! All that?" Angie asked.

 

"Yeah and in like 15 seconds."

 

"Remind me not to piss you off, motor mouth," Candy teased and everyone laughed.

 

"But what do I say to JC?" Kris almost whined.

 

"Well, maybe nothing," Candy reasoned.

 

"I don’t understand."

 

"You said how you feel, now maybe you should just listen to how he feels, you know?" Angie finished Candy’s thought.

 

"Maybe."

 

"Well, on a different note. What shall we do today?" Candy asked.

 

"Well after you talk to Justin, we could all go to the Bronx Zoo," Kris offered.

 

"That sounds fun," Angie commented.

 

"Yeah, I’ll go talk to Justin now," Candy said and headed to the door.

 

"After lunch? Say 2ish?" Angie offered and Candy nodded as she left. "What made you think of the zoo?"

 

"JC suggested it last night but I don’t know if he still wants to go. I do and it’s not like I don’t do things by myself at home. So the five of us will go. You two couples will have a blast enjoying it hand in hand and smooching. I’ll get to see lots of animals I’ve never seen before," Kris smiled.

 

"Kris….just talk to JC," Angie encouraged.

 

"I will. I’m going to shower. I’ll see you a little later. Enjoy Lance for me, too." She smiled and headed into her bathroom.

 

Candy knocked on Justin’s door and it finally opened, revealing Chris.

 

"Morning, Chris," she smiled and walked past him into the room.

 

"He’s pretty pissy, just so you know."

 

"I figured. Thanks!"

 

Chris left and Candy schemed as she surveyed his room. She heard the shower start and smirked at the idea forming in her head. Silently she entered the bathroom and grinned at his figure through the shower curtain. She sat on the counter next to the sink and watched him wash his tall, lean body as the room filled with steam. She SO wanted to be the wash cloth as he ran it down his chest and over his hips. It was her fingers she imagined massaging the shampoo through his curls. She lost her thoughts to her imagination and didn’t realize he’d finished.

 

"Ahh! Fuck! What are you going in here?" Justin demanded as he stood completely naked in front of her.

 

"I….uh….I…." she fumbled and licked her lips at the sight of his magnificent body.

 

"Well, explain woman."

 

"The zoo," she blurted out, feeling her body throb with want for him.

 

"The zoo?"

 

"Do you want to go to the zoo with us?"

 

"With who? You and JC?" he asked bitterly as he wrapped the towel around his waist.

 

"I don’t know if he’s coming but I want you to," she stated and followed him out of the bathroom.

 

"Look, Candy, I don’t want to play games. If JC’s who you want, then go ask him out. Just leave me out of it," he said seriously, his eyes hurt and focused on her.

 

"I don’t want JC as anything more than a friend. Yes, I think he’s attractive but that’s it. I want you."

 

"Really?"

 

"Yes, really."

 

She stepped to him and pulled his head down to hers for a tender kiss.

****************************

Kris was drying off when she heard a knock on her door. She wrapped her robe around her nakedness and opened the door.

 

"Sorry! I forgot my key," Angie explained.

 

"No problem." Kris smiled and started the shut the door.

 

"Hey! Don’t shut me out," JC teased a he held the door.

 

"Oh, sorry! I thought she was alone."

 

"It’s OK. So, can I come in?"

 

"Sure but I’m going to need a few minutes. I need to dry off and dress." She smiled and headed back into the bathroom.

 

"No problem."

 

She returned a few minutes later dressed comfortably in jeans and a t-shirt with her socks in her hands. She hadn’t applied any make-up yet and she smelled great to him.

 

"JC, about earlier," she started as she sat Indian-style at the head of her bed.

 

"Please let me. Joey had no right to barge in or make those assumptions. I know he’d NEVER really tell anyone about ANYTHING he saw but I know him a lot better than you do. I’m actually kind of impressed with how you handled him. You were aggressive and to the point."

 

"But vulgar and quick to judge."

 

"A little, but you defended yourself. Some girls have such a hard time doing that," he said and held her hand in his.

 

"Well, some people learn early. You aren’t upset?"

 

"No."

 

"Is Joey mad?"

 

"Stunned but not mad," JC explained as he shifted closer and cupped her face.

 

"Good. All set then."

 

"No. Don’t we have to kiss and make up?"

 

"Why? We didn’t fight," she teased, wanting nothing more than to feel his lips on hers.

 

"How about just for the Hell of it?"

 

"Nah, I don’t think we should."

 

"Well," JC laughed and pinned her to the mattress. "I think we should."

 

"I…." Kris started to mount her protest but his mouth was covering hers.

*********************

Angie giggled in Lance’s arms as they watched their friends kiss on Kris’ bed.

 

"Awe! Isn’t that sweet?" Lance said and tickled her side briefly.

 

"It is so stop."

 

"And if I don’t?" he challenged as he pinned her to the wall playfully.

 

"I won’t kiss you."

 

"Oh, really?" he asked and tried to kiss her, but she turned her head away. He growled and tried again to no avail. "You little brat!"

 

"Are you going to be nice about them?"

 

"Fine."

 

Quickly she pushed him onto the bed and kiss his lips hungrily. Their kiss was intense and neither wanted to pull away but both needed air.

 

"Wow!"

 

"Behave and there’s more to come." She grinned. "Now, let’s eat."

 

"Yes, ma’am."

***********************

Justin backed Candy to his bed as they continued to kiss. He eased her down and covered her with his body. He shifted off of her a little and allowed his hand to roam her body.

 

Candy watched his face as they kissed and caressed his strong arms. She felt his hand enter her shirt and couldn’t wait to feel his hands everywhere. She pushed him up quickly.

 

"What?"

 

"I just want to help." She smiled and removed her shirt, tossing it over her shoulder before kissing him again.

 

Justin smiled at her forwardness as he rolled her beneath him. His mouth held hers as she caressed his arms and back. Together they shifted and he settled between her thighs. He kissed down to and across her collarbone, adding little licks.

 

"Justin," Candy moaned and hooked her ankles at the small of his back.

 

He paused and just looked at her. Her eyes were partly closed in pleasure and he hit her with a toothy grin. Her legs tightened around his hips and she grabbed him by the back of the neck, shoving her tongue deep inside his mouth. She broke the kiss and forced him up again.

 

"You won’t need this," she stated, snatching the towel away.

 

"I won’t? Well then you won’t need these," he said as he pulled her jeans off.

 

"Nope nor this," she grinned unhooking the clasp of her bra. Slowly she trailed it down her arms, meticulously driving him insane.

 

"Give me that."

 

He snatched the bra, tossing it over his shoulder before he stopped and cupped her breasts in his hands.

 

She smiled and relaxed back against the pillows, enjoying his touch. She closed her eyes and moaned when his mouth engulfed her nipple. Her hands were in his hair again and she wanted to feel him inside her soon.

 

After spending ample time on each breast, satisfied with their peakfulness, Justin ventured lower. His tongue played in her belly button until she giggled then in one long sweep, his head was at her hips. Easily he removed her panties and tossed them over his shoulder with a smirk.

 

"Grr!"

 

"You like that?" Justin asked from his position at her thighs.

 

"Yes, but I wanna feel you," she purred and extended her arms to him.

"You wanna feel ME?"

 

"Yes."

 

"Just me?" he asked as his hands inched up her thighs.

 

"Yes, Justin." Candy ached for his touch on her wet center.

 

"Not JC?" he asked, strategically leaning closer to her most sensitive area. He spread her with this fingers and leaned even closer, allowing his breath to fall on her.

 

"No," she called out and raised her hips to his mouth.

 

"Who do you want, Candy?" he tormented, still not giving in to her.

 

"You, baby."

 

"Who?" he asked again before sweeping his thick tongue directly across her throbbing clit.

 

"Justin!" she began calling over and over as his tongue pleased her.

 

Quickly he added a finger and she pulled his hair, all thoughts of JC fleeing her mind. It didn’t take long for Candy’s cries of pleasure to come faster as her hips bucked off the bed wanting more. She was pulling his hair and soon he felt her body begin to tremble. He shifted his lips to draw out her pleasure as she released.

 

"JUSTIN!" echoed throughout the room.

 

Candy was experiencing an awesome orgasm as she arched her back, allowing this wonderful sensation to evoke her entire being. She had never felt as alive as she did at this moment. Slowly she began her decent from this extreme. She released the sheets from her grip and relaxed her curled toes. Her breath came in heaves for a few minutes and she closed her eyes, just savoring Justin’s touch.

 

"Thank you," she whispered.

 

"We’re not through yet." He smiled down at her then settled next to her, freeing his hands.

***********************************

Kris and JC were still kissing on her bed. Finally she broke away.

 

"JC…um…You’re vibrating."

 

"What? Oh! My phone…Hello?" he asked as he sat up.

 

Kris sat up and grabbed her brush. Gotta steal that phone!

 

"Oh, hey, Stacey…oh, you’re here…yeah, I…yesterday…well, I kinda," he started and looked at Kris as she pulled her hair up into a ponytail. "How long are you here for?...Well, I have plans at 2…Hold on a sec…"

 

"What’s up?" she asked when he looked at her.

 

"Wild Orchid is in town for the day and wanna work on a song I wrote for them. It’s just the finishing touches," he explained.

 

"JC, you do what will make you the happiest. If spending time in the studio is what does that today, then go do it," Kris answered honestly.

 

"You sure?"

 

"Completely, just have fun, promise?"

 

He nodded as he brought the phone back up to his ear.

 

"Stace, I’ll be there in a few minutes, but I HAVE to leave y 1:30, OK? Good! See you soon," he smiled then turned and watched Kris apply a little lotion to her hands.

 

"You’re wasting previous creative time," she said with a smile and looked up into his eyes.

 

"I WILL be at the front gate of the zoo by 2:05, I promise."

 

"OK." She smiled, knowing that if he got started, stopping might be a problem.

 

"You don’t believe me? OK, here’s my cell number and, if I’m later than 2:30, I’ll buy you dinner."

 

"You did that last night," she reminded.

 

"I mean a REAL dinner of your choice. Whatever you’d like, but I won’t have to because I’m gonna be on time," JC said with a grin.

 

"Whatever you say, Mr. Chasez."

 

"OK. Goodbye."

 

"Hey, JC," she called when he reached the door.

 

"Yeah?" He turned back toward her.

 

Better make this good she thought as she walked over to him and cupped his face in her hands. She stood on her tip toes and pressed her lips to his. Slowly she pulled away from this sweet pleasure and looked into his eyes.

 

"Have fun and make a wonderful song. I’ll see you at 2," she whispered as she settled back down to the floor.

 

"Thank you," he said with a smile and closed the door behind him.

******************

 

Angie and Lance stopped at a deli and got some food before heading to Central Park. They found a lone picnic table under some budding trees.

 

"I love the sunny weather," Lance commented as they spread the food out, his body guard just out of earshot.

 

"Me, too. Wonder if the last of the snow has melted up home?"

 

"Where are you from again? Wisconsin? No, Minnesota? I can’t remember."

 

She corrected him and they spent the next hour discussing different things.

 

"So, exactly what town do you live in?" he asked casually.

 

"Why?" she asked, a little defensive.

 

"So I can come visit." He smiled.

 

Angie was quiet for a moment and looked down at her sandwich. Why does he want to know SO much about me SO fast? Can I trust him? Will he hurt me? Exactly what does he expect? Her mind raced.

 

Lance could tell that she was uncomfortable. Wanting to help, he walked around to her side of the table and straddled the bench close to her.

 

"Ang, please don’t feel SO uncomfortable with me. I don’t mean to pry, but I’m just so taken with you that I wanna know as much as possible. If I’m asking too many questions or if you don’t want to answer, just tell me," he said warmly as he pulled her close.

 

"You are wonderful, Mr. Bass. Thank you," she said and kissed him sweetly.

 

"Will you at least give me your number and email address before you go?" he asked once she turned and leaned back against him.

 

"Of course," she smiled then chuckled, wondering what he’d think of her email address.

***************

Justin had allowed Candy a little recovery time, but now he was more concerned with his other voting member. Their kisses were hard and headed as her touch set his skin on fire.

 

"Candy….I…need…you," he spoke between kisses.

 

"Justin," she moaned and felt his hand travel down her body.

 

Soon she felt his tip at her center, but he didn’t enter her right away.

 

"Look at me," he instructed softly.

 

She opened her eyes and locked them with his as he eased himself inside her wet, aching center. She inhaled deeply, drinking in the smell of him as she draped her legs over his hips. His slide was slow and easy. Finally, he was completely inside her and she couldn’t believe how good it felt. Together they set a pace that was slow and fulfilling, but soon it because faster, harder and more frantic as both called each other’s name on their journey to ecstasy.

 

All the teasing Justin had done to her body as she recuperated from her first was quickly leading to her second orgasm of the day. Candy fought to control it, wanting to finish with him, but the harder he worked her body, the harder it was to restrain.

 

"Candy," Justin called as he began to release, but wanted to warn her.

 

"Justin…just…do it!" she called and tightened her legs around his hips as she released. She felt his body tense, his release and then him tremble as she released her grip on his shoulders.

 

"Babe!" he called with the last bit of air in his lungs before collapsing onto her tired body.

*****************



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story