JC pace back and forth on his living room floor, he could've swore he would make a hole on it, the words taunted him and replayed back in his mind, like a verse of a lame song you'd never want to listen to.


JC, I'm pregnant..”


The sheer thought of Rachel's pregnancy made him shudder, “how could this have happened?” JC wondered, he always used protection whenever he was with her, they have been dating for two years, and she was nice, whenever she wanted to be, she wasn't snobby like his prevuous girlfriends, or so he thought.


“Rache,” He paused to take a breath, while he was on the phone talking to her, “Are you really sure?”


“Of course JC, positive, I took the test, and thats what it shows, aren't you happy?”


“Yeah honey, I am, but I don't know if I'm ready for this, I'm not ready to be a father.”


“You'll be a great father, I know you will, just wait JC, everything would be perfect, I'll make sure of it.”


And with that she hanged up the phone and that was the end of the conversationm JC still kept the phone gripped tightly in his hand.


“Wasn't that night when we were at that party?” Or was it the other night where Rachel was arguing with him for some stupid thing, JC smiled at the thought, because there was nothing better than making love when you were angry, but his smile quickly faded, for some reason, he couldn't remember the rest of that part.


He let out a aggravated sigh and sat down on the couch, he needed to take a DNA test, he needed to be sure.


And with that, he got up from the couch, took the keys, and headed out the door; while in his car, he called Rachel again, she picked up on the third ring.


“Yes babe?”


“Meet me at the hospital for a DNA test.”


“What? Why?”


“I need to be sure honey.”

“You don't trust me?”


“I do, I just need to take a test for myself to be sure.”


There was a slight pause on the other line, but Rachel agreed that she was gonna meet him there.


“Ok.” She said quietly


Meanwhile, at the hospital, JC waited in the waiting room, along with Rachel who became very quiet all of sudden.


“Are you feeling alright?” JC asked her concerned.


“I'm fine.” She sounded a bit angry, but JC assumed that nothing was wrong, so he didn't continue talking to her.


Finaly, for what seemed like hours, the doctor emerged from the examination room with the results in his hand.


“Here you go Mr. Chasez.”


Rachel didn't get up from the seat, a sinking feeling settled into JC's stomach when he was handed the results.


After scanning, his results came out negative, meaning the baby was not his.


JC stayed quiet for a moment, and re scanned the results, there it was, clear as day.


“Negative.” JC said.


Deep down he wanted to jump for joy that he wasn't a father, the other half of him, wanted to know who was the baby that his supposed-to-be- girlfriend was carrying.


“So Rache.” Calling her by her nickname, and walking ever so slowly to her. “Who's the guy?”

Chapter End Notes:
I KNOW A STORY! Its been a while, hope everyone is well, and I hope you guys like it! :D

Completed
theusagirl is the author of 26 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story