Author's Chapter Notes:
Hellllo! next chapter is here!  Reviews alllllllllways welcome!! Its a long one. So enjoy!
Next chapter :

"Justin? What the hell are you doing…HERE?" I looked him up and down, at first not fully convinced it was him.

"I…umm" he laughed nervously. "I just really needed to see you."

I folded my arms, as the rain began to pour. "Is that right? Why?"

He shoved his hands in his jean pockets "I know what you did. At your job…at the paper. I know that you quit."

"And?"

"And, I just really wanted to…" he coughed "Apologise."

He wanted to what now?

Oh. My. God.

"I see. Well then, you better come in."

I let him in, mainly because I was starting to freeze standing on the door step.

"This is a really nice place… I remember you saying you always wanted a country place. What made you buy it?"

Oh so now he wanted to make small talk? What the hell was he on?

"I got my severance from work, when I quit…so I added it to my "house" fund and wa-la im here. For the next month."

"Why a month?"

"Look Justin, what are you doing here? I haven't seen or even spoken to you in what? Six weeks? And suddenly you show up out of the blue like this? I mean how you even knew I was here is anyone's guess…"

"Rachel."

Im going to kill her.

"Why come looking now?"

He looked so uncomfortable.

"Anita, the truth is…I missed you."

He what now?

"I missed being around you, I missed hearing your voice…I just missed you."

I knew I blushed at that - no matter how much I didn't want to.

"Justin…"

"No, look I was an asshole. I know that, and I really needed you to know that I am sorry for how I acted when you told me."

"You had every right to hate me, I knew you would. I set myself up for it from the start but I just felt...I loved being with you, and I think that clouded my judgement..."

"Yeah?" he smiled.

"I loved being with you, even when we weren't doing anything, it was just…Nice? You know? Id been alone and isolated in my own little world for so long, that I think your company just....well it was nice."

He nodded. Then there was a small bust of sheer silence.

It was weird.

"Justin, you know im sorry too don't you? For lying to you, about what I did. I know I should have been up front…but had I been I would never….I wouldn't have never gotten to know you?"

"Im glad you lied." He admitted, shocking me.

"Huh?"

He laughed and stood up. "Anita, I know that in my line of work there is a certain amount of "acting" that goes into creating a persona….one that people will relate to but also look up too…I do it every day, I bend the truth to fit MY public profile. You already had a public profile - with people in the business, and they hated you. You didn't want me to tar you with the same brush….I get that now. I do."

I was speechless.

"So you lied about your job, you didn't lie about anything else did you?" he raised his eye brows at me. "I mean you don't have a husband and two kids stashed away somewhere do you?" he laughed, as did I.

"No…"

"See…Not so bad then, in retrospect and all that, now is it?"

To be honest I was completely thrown, not only by his showing up. But by his attitude? I mean he was so cool about everything id done…I was convinced he was either high or drunk - or both?

"I don't get this AT all…that night…you were so….hurt and you hurt me! To be honest I never thought id see you again…"

He took a deep breath, "and to be honest with you, I never thought I wanted to see you again, your right I was SO angry with you, I branded you just like the others that had screwed me over and laughed about it in the papers….I really did…"

"Something changed I assume?"

"Yes…" he smiled "I realised what a pigheaded asshole I was being. I knew you, just like you knew me…you liked me because of me…" he blushed " id hoped, that it wasn't because of my job…I had a lot of time to think at home, and when I came back here I tried to get you out of my system…" he trailed off.

"By shagging half of London?"

"Something like that" he flushed for definite this time. "It's not something im proud of Anita. But I figured fuck it - if im pegged a playboy I may as well act like one…"

"But?"

"But, it didn't work. They weren't you? They didn't hold a candle to you Anita. And I realised…just as my job doesn't define me, yours definitely doesn't define you…"

Remember what I said about him being able to charm the knickers off a nun? This would be one of those times.

But I was determined to stay strong. I wasn't that easy, a few sweet words and BAM I was his…No sir.

"Well see I knew that, and had you given me bloody time to explain it I would HAVE!"

"I know and im sorry I acted like an idiot…"

"Acted, no honey you WERE an idiot!! I mean really Justin, did you really honestly think that id be so spiteful as to write an exposé on you, INCLUDING myself? No, I wouldn't have done that; I have a little bit of respect!"

I stood up then, matching his stance.

"I Know and im sorry…"

"GOD! Stop apologising! I liked you better as a selfish bastard!" I stormed off into the kitchen.

"What the hell is your problem, I came here to say sorry for the way I treated you ALL the way to fucking no man land, and THIS is what I get? Thanks a fuckin lot Anita!"

"Justin im glad you've come to realise what a total prick you were, and im thankful for that…but what I want to know is why? Why someone like you, is here with little old me…practically on his knees begging me to forgive him."

"No one is on there knees here baby…" he stood up to me. Almost backing me against the worktops. "yet"

I stood hands on hips - suddenly either very mad at him or extremely turned on by the pouty face he was pulling.

"What exactly did you see happening here? Once you said your piece…what then?" I asked him, managing to break his hypnotic stare.

He licked his lips and moved away from me, shifting his stare out the window.

"I don't know. In my head I guess I thought you'd forgive me…"

As I reached out for his arm, I turned him to me again. "I have…hell ive even forgiven myself…if you can believe that?" I smiled, hoping to make him feel more at ease with me.

"And that's all I can ask of you right now isn't it."

"What do you mean?"

He shuffled his feet. Then looked up at me again.

But this time he didn't say anything, he just looked from my eyes down to my lips and the at my eyes again.

See, I knew his moves…he thought he was being all smooth and sexy by looking at me with the whole "aren't my eyes sexy" well he had another thing coming if he thought he'd just be able to kiss me, after everything id went through for him.

Then again his eyes were sexy, and lets face it he was smooth, and id missed being kissed. More to the point I missed being kissed by him.

So as he moved in closer to me. Still with his mouth slightly parted, those lips still ever so slightly moist. I froze.

But as those same lips landed on mine, I remembered how to breathe again.

His hand slipped over my side, around my back and up into my hair as he finally backed me against the counters.

I don't ever remember a kiss that took my breath away, made my head spin, and my body tingle all at the same time.

Never, but now - most definitely.

****
I honestly never intended to kiss her. But she was just standing there, all powerful and mad at me.

With so much passionate conviction in her eyes that, even that was a factor in her hotness.

Her skin was hot, not just body heat hot - she was just as turned on as I was.

I felt her hands at my sides, she was slowly inching them towards the hem of my sweater. Her hands were cold, her hands were always cold - I bet it had something to do with this country's damn weather. I felt those cold hands hit me when they slid up and rested on my sides.

I had to admit, I always thought I was past the goose bumps stage with woman, but somehow with her, I got them all the time. That and the butterflies that were currently swarming my system with anticipation.

I didn't know where I wanted this to go; I didn't know where she wanted this to go. But the truth is all I was wanting at that second was for her NOT to stop kissing me.

I missed her kisses.

But like a self fulfilling prophecy - the second I thought it, it happened. She stopped kissing me. Her hand went from my waist to my lips as she stepped back

"Wait, wait…what the bloody hell are you doing…what am I doing!! What are WE doing!!" her bit her bottom lip and walked away from me.

"Has it been that long since you've been kissed?" I tried to joke my way out of the awkwardness.

She just rolled her eyes…well I tried.

"Nita, why'd you stop…." I approached her again.

"Don't do this to me again okay…I have only SO much self control and this…is REALLY testing It."

"Why'd you stop…?" I reiterated.

"Why'd you start?? Justin this is NOT ok…ok?" she was completely freaked out. It was almost sexy.

"Why?" I asked again with a smug grin that I was sure was appearing.

"Because I lied, I hurt you…then you left…you're not supposed to come back? I mean it's just not supposed to happen!" She ran her fingers through her hair again.

I had to laugh, mainly because this was whole new side of her. I was so used to seeing the cool side, the one that was logical and sane. This side was panicked, nervous and crumbling by the second.

"Who's to say what is supposed to and not supposed to happen? Look ill be honest with you, when I left - I wanted to hate you, I really did. But I just couldn't. I tired everything to try and just get you out of my head - drinking, getting high, and getting laid…but none of it worked. You were still instilled in here, and I figured the only way for me to stop thinking about you, would be to see you again…"

"And now?"

"Well now that im here, im kinda being greedy. I don't just want to see you, I want to touch you too…but you seem to have a problem with that…." I smiled.

"I…I..." oh yeah she was definitely panicking "ugh, I hate that you do this to me…"

"Do what?" I stepped up to her and as I had her against the sink she just laughed.

"No, No, No!!!" she said in a stronger more serious voice than before "I wont let this happen! I don't want this to happen" her voice remained strong.

I just moved in for her neck.

"Aw come on…im break-in ya down I can tell…" I laughed at her reaction.

"NO!"

Before I could play along and answer her again something…someone had swung me around by reaching for my shoulder.

Some man, some unexpected man, who before I could even blink he'd punched me in the nose!

I heard a scream, from Anita I assumed.

"WHAT THE HELL DO THINK YOU'RE DOING!!!" I heard as I held my now bleeding nose. "Tomas what have you done!!"

I opened my eyes as I laid on the floor. "You know this guy?"

"Yes, yes he's my neighbour…TOMAS! This is Justin…he's a friend of mine!!!"

I saw the embarrassment flash in his eyes.

"Oh…oh, im so sorry…I heard you saying…the, the door was open…I just wanted to see if you needed anything from town…" he was clearly flustered.

"Yeah" I added in "a doctor, I think you broke my fucking nose!"

as Anita fussed with a damped cloth and ice she looked at this "Tomas" - clearly a player. All tall and strapping. Kinda like in one of those dirty novels, you know the stable boy or something…all tall and stuff. Shifty too, clearly what a load of bull "the door was open" uh, yeah after YOU jimmied it open that's is.

"Anita, im sorry I thought he was hurting you."

And now for some reason she just thought that was fucking hilarious. Hence all the loud laughing.

"Justin? Hurt me? Physically, you've got to be joking…Id wipe the floor with him first."

Why is it she seemed more British when she was being mean….must be a Simon cowell thing?

"Yeah thanks Anita?" I looked at her from underneath the ice pack she'd handed me.

"Im sorry Tomas, but I really think it'd be best if you went now…."

"Yeah, BYE tom." I added sarcastically as she walked the idiot to the door, which hopefully she'd lock this time.

"Justin there was no need to be rude!" she scolded.

"EX-cuse me! Im not the one that punched people, im the one with the blood gushing from his damn nose here Anita! How was I NOT meant to be rude?"

"He was genuinely just worried about me!" she argues back.

"Ooh sure…"

"What? He's a nice man…" she examined my nose again; I liked that even if she was arguing with me she was still taking care of me.

"Nice man looking for some ass…"

"Justin, don't judge ALL men by YOUR standards please." She moved over my knees as I sat on one of her kitchen chairs, as she examined my nose.

"Ooh Anita, one was just wondering if one could get one anything from the shops…one…" I mocked in my best snotty English accent. She just ignored me.

"It doesn't look broken, is it still sore?"

She was really close to me then, just looking at me. Straight in the eyes.

I knew she was waiting on an answer. But I was enjoying her current positioning too much to want her to move. All I had to do was grab her hips and she'd be on my lap - no escape.

But if I did that I was sure id definitely end up with a broken nose, and maybe even a fat lip.

"Justin? Is it still sore?"

"Uhh a little…just gonna keep this ice for a little while longer….thanks."

She moved away from me then. "Okay, let's go into the sitting room. It's a little too cold out here."

"Too cold for what?" I asked suggestively, again looking for that fat lip.

She just rolled her eyes as well as her hips as she walked in front of me to the other room.

******

The last thing I expected to be doing with anyone let alone him, was talking intensively in front of a big roaring fire. That night all I really had planned was dinner, a book and bed.

My night definitely took a turn.

"So what did your boss say when you said you'd quit?"

I rolled my eyes, "ugh, she didn't think id do it…then well, I proved her wrong. I told her that what happened with you and me? Well it was private and that it held no interest to the public what so ever…and that id do it if she ran it. She called a meeting the day I did finally leave. She told me she'd done it. GOD I was so fucking pissed at her; I almost whacked her one…."

He smiled.

"Id have paid to see that!"

"Wish I had! But anyway, she just sat there all smug then she offered me £100-000 "severance"

"Wow…"

"I know, I think in her own way it was her guilt she was paying for. She and I had been close at one point when her marriage broke up…but then it just changed…"

"Did you take the money?"

"You're sitting in it!" I smiled "I invested it to this as well as the other 100 grand I had in waiting. Id always wanted a place here…and her guilt money helped me I guess. And other than that I just needed to get away from London for a little bit. I feel like I was becoming a little too cynical!"

See now the thing is, I should have been feeling weird. I should have been feeling a lot of things when he was around me like this - guilt being one of them.

Only this time it was different. He KNEW all about me now. I wasn't hiding anything from him.

It felt so good to not have to alter my stories, or my friends, or things id done just to suit my identity.

I just me, for the first time ever with him.

It felt fan - bloody - tastic.

"Anita, just how big is this place?" he looked around the living room for starters.

"It's pretty big. Do you want a tour? Ive been dying to show this place off. But since my friends don't arrived for another two weeks, im afraid im stuck with just me and the cat from next door."

"Sure…"

"Well you've already seen the living room, its late 18th century design, I think it was once owned and farmed by the town lord."

"You know your history don't you?" he smiled as we made our way up the staircase.

"Im not a geek, I just did my research that's all…. This is the first of two bathrooms. This one was the original, the second down stairs was put in a few decades ago, and this" I approached the first of three bedrooms.

"Is the first bedroom." I offered him, opening the door wide so he could see the view.

"Wow! This place has an amazing…what is that?"

"Its just local landscape…but it's been crafted this last few years. Pretty?"

"Amazing…" he stood, hands in pockets again, just looking around the room…talk about awkward.

The air was getting tipped with a slight nerve when I just decided to break the silence. "Ok, moving on…" I walked out of the room before him, as I tried to take a breath.

See the thing was, I still wasn't quite over the whole "kissing in the kitchen" thing, infact I was just being weird - playing hard to get, and then it all went to hell. Because he was still as hot as ever, if not hotter since id really seen and felt what he looked like naked, and id already had him - therefore I knew what I was missing. So it was all very wearing on my hormones, being this close to him, him smelling so nice -as always, and me? Well I was just being my usual horny self and was having a difficult time not jumping him.

Having been through the other bedroom and the other bathroom the only other place left was what I considered MY room.

See, I just didn't think that was the best idea given my circumstance.

"So whats in here?" mr peppy-i- wanna -see - everything added coming to my door.

"Oh, that? That's just…Nothing I think we should go down stairs…" I turned to move away.

"Anita, is this your bedroom sweetheart?"

No, he didn't just call me that.

"W- Well, its…I…"

"Cant I see inside?"

"No, it's a mess and its just not the best of ideas lets go down stairs."

"I don't mind mess…" he reached for the handle.

"NO!" I stepped in front of him.

"Really, its not…that interesting. Really just boring old…" I was turning red and I hadn't even done anything wrong.

"Why wont you let me see inside this room, but ALL the others were okay?"

Because if I let you in this room it's going to take all my will power not to rip your expensive clothes off. That's why Mr Timberlake.

"Because im hungry now and I want to eat…"

Pathetic, I know I am, no need to judge.

He placed his hand over mine, which still gripped onto the handle of the door. As he did his face inched closer and closer to mine.

My knees felt weak, as he gave me "the look", you know the look every man gives a girl when he wants to know if it's okay or not to kiss you? Yes, that look.

*****

With his hot breath on her face, she felt ever shiver that went from her finger tips right down to her spine and below. He had that big of an effect on her, so much so that she had to lean against the doorframe in order to stay upright.

He wasn't without felling either, the same shivers he knew she felt, he felt them too. There was no denying the fact that he wanted her? It was always a factor with him, he always wanted her, no matter what she had done or said the same fact remained.

She was his.

No matter if she knew it or not, but she was.

She had felt for him, and fell for him all at once. She never allowed herself to admit it, until that night.

That night when he had her back against her bedroom door, those amazingly captivating baby blue eyes, just staring right into her soul.

She was falling in love with him….

She let him kiss her, she let him in.

He gently took her hand from the handle of the door, and took it in his own, as he bent down to reach her height. He gently let his lips touch hers, not with force or passionate want, but with just the intent - of touch.

It was all he thought about, those nights when he would dream about her. All he wanted to do was touch her lips, and want her to want him to touch her.

He had that now, and it all seemed like such a long time ago.

Finally she moved to open the room door, as they both stumbled inside backwards. Both unwilling to let each other go.

"I knew id get to see in here eventually!" he smiled as he walked with her. Not noticing anything except her roaring open fire….In her bedroom?

"It's an old house remember? This sort of thing was a must in the 1800's…." She smiled still sprouting off facts.

"Anita…"

"What?" he moved to her, slipping his hands under her shirt.

"Shhh…." He kissed her again, this time only breaking away to pull her top over her head. As she moved to reciprocate to him.

"Justin…"

"Humm?" he didn't respond to her, instead he worked on the soft trail of kisses he was planting on her neck.

"Uh, shit I forgot what I was going to say."

"Good" he smirked. She was breathless and all he was doing was kissing her. She didn't want to rush things because at this rate, things for HER would be done and dusted very soon.

She had to slow herself down.

So she stepped back. Nothing but the flickering light from the fire illuminating them both.

"Whats wrong?" he asked, standing there topless, ruby glow covering him from the flames of the fire.

"Nothin…" she took her breath. "Nothing..." and smiled allowing him to embrace her again.

As she slid her hands south of his neck that she had her arms wrapped right around.

His jeans were the tight fitting ones; the ones that made it actually look like he HAD an arse.

He didn't.

But she proceeded to slip her fingers underneath the waist band, feeling his hot torso beneath them. As she unbuttoned them, taking the zipper in her hands then too. Pulling it south to allow him freedom from the restriction of the denim.

As she got back to her normal height again, he was just staring at her, fully turned on and with those dark eyes…it made it impossible not to want to jump his bones.

As he shed her skirt that covered her bottom half he took her completely in his arms - taking her to the bed.

The usual haze of events took over as the rest of each of their garments was discarded. With each loving kiss, touch, graze they worked each up, and brought each other right back down again. From the heights of passion, to the relaxing atmosphere of simply each other.

In the end isn't that all that matter?

$$$$$$$$$

Something woke him; he wasn't quite sure what it was. But he was now fully awake.

It was only 6:45.

She was still out to the world, just laying there looking completely at ease - comfortable.

He remembered what had happened as vivid memory after vivid memory floated through his head. He also remembered her just smiling, as she took her place in his arms.

It felt right.

It was the most sleep he had gotten since she had left. When she did, he just didn't feel at ease enough to sleep. Not alone, not with anyone else….the level of comfort he got when he was with her? It was beyond description. He just felt, so at ease with not only himself, but with everyone and everything.

It was a nice feeling of contentment.

He was almost surprised that all his deep loud thinking didn't wake her, but it didn't. She was still out cold.A strand of her highlighted hair fell about her face, as she lightly took her breathes.He loved her. He realised it then. That's why he'd taken it so hard when she lied. His mother was right (as always) she was right when she said I was falling for her, I was…I did. I just didn't exactly catch on.

 

But he was sill so uncertain of so many things concerning her? Whether or not he loved her the lives they both led were very different. She was based here year around. He was in different parts of the world almost every month.

It wasn't an environment that was giving to a new relationship that clearly would need work to succeed.

He wasn't even sure if that's what she wanted. It was something that he had unconsciously yearned for, for the longest time. But he wasn't sure if she shared his thoughts.

Perhaps she did and they could embark together on a step by step relationship that would ultimately lead them both to happiness, but then again maybe she didn't? What then?

"Morning…." He heard as a hand touched his cheek, snapping him out of his daze.

"Hi…you slept well?"

"I did…" she smiled sappily "you?"

"Better than I had in a long time…thank you."

She scooted herself up onto her stack of pillows, so that she was sitting up right. "Justin? Are you going to get in trouble?"

"For what?"

"Aren't you supposed to be at work or something?" her distinctly British accent took over his ears again

"Naw, on set issues. They've had to postpone for a few days till they get things up and running again."

"Jinxed, I think so…" at that we just looked at each other….not for nothing in particular, but just to…look.

"I missed you Justin." She admitted biting her lip, "I just missed you."

"Aw…baby" I mocked, I knew it was hard for her to be as she called it "sappy" but she always took the piss outta me for it.

"You're an arse you know that!!" she hit me and went to get out of the bed.

"No, No…im sorry… you were saying…" I tried to pull her in again but she wasn't having any of it.

"NO! The moments gone now, you Wanker!" She grabbed her jeans and slipped them on, as well as a tank top. Underwear less.

Interesting.

"Aw come on you know I was only "taking the piss!" I added in her accent. Badly I may add.

"Nope…sorry it's done…you ruined my mood." She waved her hand and made her way out of the room. I knew by the grin she was fighting that she wasn't serious. Thank god.

About five minutes later, as I exited her bathroom I smelt the wonderful enticing smell of bacon.

I was starving, so I decided to follow my nose.

"Something sure smells good."

She looked over her shoulder. "That would be me, but im also making us some breakfast. You hungry?"

"I am now….what you making?"

"Sausages, bacon, eggs….basically whatever the fuck was in the fridge, im starving too."

"Sounds good…." I backed up behind her placing one singular kiss on her neck. "I missed you too…for real."

"Good." She sounded bumping past me with her ass. "Coffee? Tea?"

"Coffee, please…"

As I sat at her family sized table, just looking at her, as she served up the grease feast on the two plates she has set out. She was smiling. This wasn't a smile I remember seeing from her. This one made its way all the way to her eyes, making them sparkle.

I felt somewhat proud at the thought that maybe I had something to do with that smile being attached to her pretty face.

"What?" she asked gazing curiously as she handed me my plate. Followed by my coffee.

"Nothin'" I grinned, I just couldn't help myself. "I just didn't know this side of you…hot, sexy….and a lil nifty with a skillet! I could not be more turned on…"

She laughed "so the old tale 'a way to a mans heart….' That's true in your case is it Justin?"

"Yes ma'am." I nodded accordingly and dug into my toast and eggs first.

There was a small, comfortable silence as we both ate. It seemed the only time either of us were quite was when we were either eating or sleeping.

I liked that we didn't feel the need to fill every silence. Even then, in the beginning, well the do over if you will. That's how I looked at it at least.

Then out of nowhere, she let loose one solitary giggle.

"What was that for?" I asked mid munch.

"Nothing…it's just…" she fought the smile "this should be an awkward time shouldn't it? I mean you and I? We just….well it's kind of really fucked up? You know?"

"No, I don't? Whats 'fucked up' about it Nita?" she blushed, even though she tried to make it look like she wasn't bothered.

"We just spend the night….we…you know, and now? I mean things SHOULDN'T'T be this…comfortable, should they? I mean we're not a couple we're not…anything really." She talked so fast it almost made his head spin, but damn, she was right. I guess I did get too caught up in the fairytale.

Don't tell anyone I just used that word.

I put down my coffee mug and reached out for her hand. "Well, let's fix that right now shall we?"

I knew by the shocked look on her face and the hesitancy of the way she took my hand that she was slowly freaking out.

"Justin I…."

"No…Okay we had sex…a LOT last night." She smiled and then she blushed. It was too cute. "But clearly we have a past that isn't just going to go away. Nor would I want it to…."

"You wouldn't?"

I giggled then, "No in case you hadn't noticed we did a lot of good shit then too…some of that stuff I don't ever want to forget."

"Ok…"

"So basically it's the what now thing right?" she nodded.

"Right, well I think im gonna leave that up to you…."

She squinted "god, why?"

"Because I trust you…."

****
Wait did he just say what I think he said….he trusts me?

Oh Jesus Mary and Joseph…

"You do?"

"Of course I do. Your not hiding anything are you? I mean no murderers or metal family members intent on hunting me down for treating you so shitty?"

I laughed out loud caressing his hand. "No absolutely not…you know all my dirty little secrets."

He raised his eyebrow in that suggestively sexy way he does "No, I don't know ALL of those…but ill get there eventually. I promise!"

Dontgetgiddy, dontgetgiddy….

"Anita you're here for a month right?"

"Well…the plan was to come here, leave London and regroup before I um started working again….but that was mainly an excuse for me to lie here and eat myself into a oblivion, till I got over you…now? Well ive gotten under you more than anything else…" I added smiling wickedly.

He laughed as did I. I liked the air between us then, just sitting talking - honestly.

I realised then it was something that I missed when I got to know him the first time, the honest factor in the whole thing. It was something I yearned for even though I didn't realise it at the time.

Being myself, straightforward - flaws and all. It was something I was really looking forward too.

"Anita?"

"Humm?"

"um…well…look im gonna tell you that I think that…even though things have happened again with us really, really quickly….i mean I show up and then wham….you know?"

"Ummhumm…"

"Well" he sighed, standing up he looked really nervous "I mean I don't want you think that just because things happened with us…"

"Justin for god's sake just say we shagged okay? It's just us here you know?" I added, hoping to get him out of his nervous funk.

"Okay, that we…had sex but I don't want you to think that just because THAT happened again so fast that I want to jump into this so fast?"

Am I the only one starting to get a headache from all this round about bullshit?

"Justin, are you saying you don't want to be with me again? Is that what you're saying?"

"NO" he looks like I just slapped him, but isn't that what he meant?

"Then what do you mean? Im a little confused here?"

"I mean I don't want to…."

"Justin?"

"Yeah?" he was flushed, like I can't even tell you. His sudden "freak out" as he'd put it, striked me as cute but also very unnecessary.

"Please calm down, im not looking for a definition of what just happened right now okay?"

"Your not?"

"No…I mean I like you - A LOT! And I think you like me too."

"A LOT!" he added with animated eyebrows - so cute.

"a lot, so id like to think that we'd only be with each other from now on….but if that's not something you can do for me then…"

"No, no I don't want to be with anyone else Anita, your MORE than enough…but isn't that more or less a definition?" he smiled. "Are we 'exclusive' now or something?"

"I dunno? Do you want us to be 'exclusive' Mr Timberlake?" okay so the conversation had taken a turn from serious to - sexy playful? Those glances, his damn lips. It all got very flirty and a lot less heavy and serious thank God.

He sipped the orange juice that id given him. And just sat back, with a smug look dancing across his pretty face.

"Maybe I do…maybe I don't?"

"Really?" I mimicked his position. "Well don't rush your decision now, whatever you do don't do that!"

"Oh don't worry I wont." He sipped again. His eye contact never once faltering with mine. Its funny, I was never a woman that considers herself in any shape or form "easy". But ill tell you, one of those "come hither" looks from him, and I was mush. It was pathetic really - a self confessed feminist and here I was fantasizing and all I was given was a look.

"Anita?" God I loved the way his accent came out when he said my name….wait my name…

"Yes?" all I really wanted at the minute - you know besides him on the table? Was to find my brains again, id gone all silly and id been staring. NOT a good thing when you're trying to be "cool".

"You were spaced off there for a second? Something up?"

I didn't say anything; I just walked to his side of the table, and reached for his hand.

I think that my intentions became clear when we reached the foot of the stair case again.

That's when his smile deepened.

"Aw I see…you don't like talkin no more…"

"Not right now anyway…" I added as I took him into my room again.

And I think you can guess where we went from there on in.

*****

"What time are you being picked up?" she shouted from the shower that I had just exited.

"The car's coming at 4….I think?"

"Four…oh okay."

As I dried myself off with one of her many pink bath towels, I looked around her bedroom. We'd hardly left it, or her house in the two days that id been there.

Now im not complaining don't even think that. It was amazing, she was A-mazing. Of course the past was weighing on her, I knew that. She still felt insanely guilty over the whole "lying" thing.

But I was honestly over it, I knew one thing and one thing only - my life was better with her in it, rather that out of it.

I was willing and able to fully get past any of the issues that she had with that. But the only trouble is, I don't think she's willing to let go of that guilt.

Since id shown up with just the clothes on my back, it was getting difficult to stay - I was beginning to stink.

Thankfully she washed my shit for me, and I showered any day old ickyness away - with her. Of course.

"Your shirt and jeans are in the dryer, and um…" she came into my view surrounded by a cloud of steam from the bathroom "your underwear's in there too I think." She smiled "next time you come to visit, bring luggage will ya?"

"Well, excuse me…I didn't know id be staying, or "visiting" your highness. Hell I didn't even think you'd see me, let alone beg me to stay."

"AHEM!" she coughed sarcastically, how anyone coughs sarcastic I don't know, but she did. "There was no begging you Wanker; the only begging I remember was coming from YOU. Pop star, so shut it!"

"Or what?"

"Or….Ill never…kiss you again."

"Liar!" I approached her wrapping myself around her, pulling her closer until we were both towel to towel.

"Nope, I could manage it…I could hold out on you…"

"Never, you love my kisses too much!"

"Nope!" she smiled rolling her eyes "I think you'll find that it's MY kisses that you love not the other way around. And besides, im a woman I have much more self control than you."

I had to laugh at her lapse memory "is that so?" she nodded. "Really?" again she nodded, her wet hair falling into her eyes.

I blew it away, "then why oh WHY do I recall someone that looked an awful lot like you DRAGGING me from the kitchen, up here yesterday and announced that you had to have me….how's that for self "control" "

She blushed "I was a woman in heat, what can I say" she laughed out loud. I liked her laugh, it was infectious.

"You better get dressed, isn't your driver coming down for you now?" it was only 3:45.

"Aw, we have 15 minutes….humm what can we do in 15 minutes…."

"NO!!" she pushed me away as she made a b-line for her jeans again

"Aww come on I won't see you again for weeks…"

"2, and you know where I am if you get a break. I want to stay here. fix it up a little…labour my love an all a that…Ill see you again in 2 weeks, so much of me in fact that you'll be wishing id leave you the hell alone."

"Id never wish that. You know that."

She smiled again, for the millionth time since id arrived and kissed me once on the lips.

"Come on down stairs, Ill make you something before you leave."

 

As the car pulled up with another "new" driver I grabbed my wallet from her table as she led me to the door.

"You got everything?"

"This is all I came with Nita, so yup got it!" I smiled

"God, I hate this…" she sighed, looking from the floor to my eyes finally. "I mean all this stupid shit…then all this good stuff happens and NOW they want you to work it's really not fair."

I had to laugh, I think this was her way of telling me she was gonna miss me.

"I know, but hey - it has to be done….i think?" I laughed again, more than anything trying to elevate some of the tension.

"You sure you have to go? Cant you just say you got lost or kidnapped or SOMETHING!!" she smiled then embracing me.

"No, but you could always come with me, stay with me till you had to start this new job of yours."

She rolled her eyes then "you make it sound so easy."

"Isn't it??"

"No, it really isn't….Look you better go before I do change my mind and end up kidnapping you myself."

"Ooh, let's not let go of that idea!" I smirked, and I think she got my drift.

"You're dirty."

"Oh and your not? Miss prim? Humm?"

"Whatever!!" she mocked my accent, "Now, seriously go" she kissed me just once and practically threw me out the door.

"See you in 2 weeks ms king."

"G'bye Justin….ill call the hotel…or you know you could….call me." she blushed

"I will, bye." It yanked at my heart when I had to get into the car, and it tugged even harder when it drove down her drive way.

I just didn't want to leave her.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story