Author's Chapter Notes:
Reviewwwwww! thankyou!

"So what was with you last night?" Sienna asked me as we both got our morning coffee before we had to be in make up. "You just left."

"I know, I meant to call and say but I guess I just got distracted…." I smiled.

"Ah, who was she?"

"She?" I handed her the bagel she was eyeing, "I don't know what you mean."

"Humm, so you expect me to believe that you went home to your lonely hotel room and slept alone? Nah that grin on your pretty little face tells me there definitely was a SHE in the equation…."

I didn't say anything, so she pushed me. "Timberlake, come on!!! I need good scandal here…"

"There is no "scandal" I just ran into someone, and we got to talking…and yeah she spent the night….but I don't know what the means yet…."

"It means you had sex! God I didn't know Americans were THIS slow."

"HA, bloody ha….and you know what I mean, I don't really know that much about her, but I like it like that - the mystery…its fun."

She nodded from under her woolly hat, "I know what you mean, is she nice?"

"Yeah, she is…I mean she's no a walk over or anything but I see that under all that bravado there is niceness there - whether she knows it or not."

"When did you say you met her?"

I had to laugh, it sounded weird when I said it out loud. "I ran into her and we got to talking and, I don't know I just saw something in her that I really liked….you know other than the fact she's hot."

"Typical man…"

"No, I mean I never thought id see her again, and then when I did, at that bar….well I just had to talk to her id have regretted it otherwise."

"Are you gonna see her again?"

I was pretty comfortable with sienna at this point, we'd been filming together mostly for almost a whole month, and with the scenes we had to do - the love ones in particular. Well let's just say that when you spend 17 hours in a bed with someone "tryin" to "make it look real" the awkwardness leaves pretty damn quickly.

"I don't know, I want to, just to see "what if" you know? If I do then great, but she's weird on the whole 'celebrity' thing, it's not like I blame her…."

"Wow, most girls are dying to get their names in the paper…she must be really level-headed then if she's avoiding it all."

"Hope so."

"JUSTIN & SIENNA" I heard the A.D from behind us, "MAKE UP, ASAP."

"Ugh, duty calls…" she said running her hand down her jeans.

"I know, I wonder does that guy EVER NOT YELL" I laughed walking with her to the trailer, "we've worked with him for what four months and not once have I heard his normal toned voice…."

"Eh maybe he's a robot…" she giggled and stepped up onto the trailer, where the make up artists were just finishing some of the extras.

"Morning sues…" I said sitting down in front of my new favourite lesbian.

"G'morning darlin' what are you so pleased about???"

"OH!" sienna spoke up "Justin met a girrrl…"

They all "ooh'd" I don't know what the big deal was. Sure I hadn't been with anyone in a while but it wasn't that big of a deal, hell I didn't even know if id see her again, it wasn't a big deal…No it really wasn't.

****

 

"Why didn't you run it, I dispatched the photographer myself his WIFE was the one that gave us the tip off for god sakes….UGH fine you know what ill do it my damn self."

I officially hated telephones, since my new "title" demanded more of me that just an articles writer I was working twice as hard, and so far only had half of the rewards I normally would have had, I hated it.

"Everything ok in here?"

"No, it's really not."

"Why?" my boss questioned almost sympathetically

"Fi, I don't know, maybe im just not cut out for this, I mean im too…"
"too what? You're just freaking yourself out okay, and yes that's normal. But look you have this now, this is your thing, I can't tell you what to do just tell you what not to do."

"Ok how is that any different?"

"Its not," she laughed loudly "but look this thing with your contacts, they just don't know you well enough…where the list?" I handed her the exceptionally large leather binder.

"Aw I see, well let me give them a call that should be the kick up the arse they need…." Wow did she just do something nice for me….well if she did I was too hung over to even notice I just could do nothing else other than put my head down on the desk.

I was too tired to be mean, or in charge. I just wanted to sleep.

"Boss sleeping on the job well I never…" Calvin, as in gay as a peacock Calvin from accounts knocked on the door.

"Hi"

"Hello to you too miss boozealot…where did you go last night, you walked on your own party for @*## sake?"

"I didn't…I just met someone more interesting than you drunken skunks…" I managed a smile as I sipped my ice water.

"Ooh a man??"

"I don't want to talk about this now…" I put my head down again.

"Aw come on, one of us should have good man tales to tell…May as well be you for a change."

"Yes a man, he's smart and charming and that's all am saying…now go away and let me snooze."

"Is he cute?"

"Yes?" I answered from under my arms as I still kept my head down.

"Nice arse?"

"Yes…"

"Eyes…"
"He has two…"

"Ha, ha, you know are they pretty or frightening eyes…"

I sat up, "what in the hell kinda question is that?"

"I once went with this boy, he had the nicest of bodies was a total sweetie but, eh the eyes…he was a total head case!"

"Why?"

"Big bulgy evil eyes, so now…does this one have nice or head case eyes…"

"He has gorgeous, baby blue eyes that are…very giving."

"As in??"

"As in they give away everything about him…telling, you know?"

"Well don't you sound smitten…didn't you just met this man?"

"Sort of…"

"Huh…well…I hope it works out…"

"Why?" I smiled at my goofy friend.

"Well then I can live vicariously through you and get me some kicks…keep me posted on mr blue eyes will ya chicky…"

"Will do, now please…"

"What?"

"GO DO SOME WORK!!!!" I laughed as I got up and shoved him out of my office.

See now the thing was, I needed to just chill out, and I was over thinking a lot of thing. My job, my life my new spontaneous love life, if it even was a love life? For all I knew it still was a one night stand and he was just sweet talking me to stop me selling my story, man that sounds cynical doesn't it? Well sadly it was something that came with the job.

I was more cynical now that id ever been, and I hadn't even reached 25 yet can you imagine what ill be like when I turn 30? 40? Hell no one will be able to stand my ass if this keeps going. I needed a change, not so much in myself but in my thinking processes. I needed to lighten up.

With that my phone was red hot again, enough self involved over thinking - back to work.

 

 

 

"Two more takes people. Come on now let's try and get this right" the director told us again, having shot 9 scenes in 14 hours I think it was getting done pretty quickly.

I was so tired.

"Ok, now move right Justin, and when sienna takes her lines, after the first three….and then the pause. Move and do your thing okay? Got it?"

"Got it" I yelled back to him, behind the camera.

"OK QUIET ON SET….ROLLING….ACTION!!!!"

I did my thing and we got the shots, word perfect the first time, for the first time that day.

"CUT!! Bloody hell…at this rate we'll be done in an hour, good work you two. Next scene set up!!" Richard and the AD both walked off set looking very please with themselves. I on the other hand was done for the day, and the rest of the week, it seems I wasn't needed until the following Thursday - finally some time off.

"But it's going okay an all man?"

"Yeah I can't really complain. I mean other than being hella lonely over here…its great."

"I thought you were hangin with the cast?"

"Oh I am, but not always you know…its gets tiring working and socialising…sometimes you just need a break."

"Ahuh…you want me to come over?" Trace, added through munches of whatever in the hell he was chewing.

"Na am good. You and mom are coming over next month though…right?"

"Hell yeah, we gotta tear up London again…haven't done that in a while….you meet anyone else?"

"Well…yeah, I mean I think it's a "someone"….she's cool though."

"A girl?"

"Yes a girl…and she's…I don't know, unique I guess."

"Unique like how? She DIDN'T sleep with you?" he chuckled. Idiot.

"Oh no she slept with me…but, afterwards I didn't feel like running for the hills. I even…"

"What?"

"Well she stayed the night."

"WOW" was his rightful shocked tone. Yeah I wasn't one for one night stands, they never lasted the night to qualify. Usually with girls, at that point in my life, the ones that were obvious gold diggers, the ones that throw themselves at you, you know the sort, micro skirt, belts almost the size of said skirt…fake baked and hair extensions that look like dead cat tails….i used them, I know that…then I tossed them.

Not the thing im most proud of, but they never seemed to mind, which made me even more depressed, I always picked the whores didn't I?

"I know."

"So you've, I assume held a conversation with this chick?"

"Yeah, and she's smart man, she's witty too…"

"Wow, you gonna make this a regular thing then?"

I took a breath, "I dunno, id like to though, she's tight man…be a shame right?"

"Eh, it's up to you?"

"TRACE…."

"Fine, yeah if you like her enough to let her actually sleep with you…then its must be different, since for the last year, it hasn't been all that great for you, take this as a re-fresh…give it a shot."

"Thank you yoda…" I laughed.

"Yeah, yeah…"

"Im gonna go get some dinner, when ma comes back tell her I called okay?"

"Sure dude, bye."

 

Since I knew where she lived, from the other night I got the same driver to make a little trip with me.

I didn't even know how she'd react, I mean she hadn't called…but then again I hadn't given her my number.

So if anything this was a valid excuse to "see" what the ground was with us, was it just a one night stand, or did she really want to see me again.

It's not every day you meet a normal, down to earth gorgeous woman, who doesn't want a piece of your fame, her 15 minutes as they say. She seemed pretty much against the idea of her being photographed.

I liked that. And I couldn't just pass up on the idea of her, but in saying that - what if she didn't want to see me again?

Well in that case id just leave, move on. At this point I was sure I hadn't got myself too invested in anything to be too affected by its departure.

I was testing the waters; yeah that's what I was doing.

 

The car pulled up on the quiet street after eight, I was sure she had to be home at that point didn't she?

I walked up and rang the door bell.

And I waited.

"HOLD ON!" I heard a few seconds later from behind the door.

"Hey?"

"Jesus…."

"No, Justin…" I smiled at her astonished reaction.

"Justin, what…I mean…yes what are you doing here at my house?"

"I realised that when I wanted to call you tonight that I didn't actually have your number, so im here instead. I hope you don't mind."

I just then realised I probably looked like a stalker.

"Ok…+$%!, come on in…Im sorry I was just a little stunned when I saw you? You were the last person I expected to see…I thought you were my flat mate."

"You have one?" I looked around her two storeys "flat" it was very up scale, expensive area too.

"Yes, she's working late tonight so I thought you were her and that she'd forgot her key or something." She walked into her living area; all open planned so you could see the kitchen and dining area from the hall.

"Well you've got a real nice place."

"Thanks…"

"Look im sorry for just showing up, but I just felt like seeing you…" I admitted almost bashfully.

She took her seat on the sofa and nodded for me to do the same.

"No, it's a nice surprise…really" she smiled then, and tucked her hair behind her ears - she was probably just as weirded out as I was.

I decided to try and break the ice, "well this isn't awkward AT all is it? I mean you have sex with someone and see them at there most vulnerable and then ya can't think of a damn thing to say." I chuckled finally causing her to do the same.

"Im sorry. How are you any way? You had shoots today right?"

"Right…it went okay mostly you know, it just can really drag on after a while." She nodded.

"Well I was worked off my arse today, and with the bloody hangover that I was nursing till at least lunch time, you know that wasn't easy! Im never drinking again!"

"I don't know, you see pretty at ease when sloshed."

"Yeah that's just because you were a $$@$* and took advantage…." She winked.

"Oh I took advantage, and what you were the innocent in all this?"

"Well…yes actually if you must know, had I not been drinking I don't think things would have happened last night like they did."

She was baiting me into an argument. Playfully of course.

"Things? Is that what they were, things…humm, I don't think that's how id explain them."

"You don't have to explain - I was there…"

"Yes, yes you were…" there was a small silence.

"Right well…" she started but just as she did the phone rang. "Hold on…" she walked over to me; the phone was on a table beside me.

"Hello...yes…aw okay…no, no it's fine…me? Nah im…alone" she looked at me and rolled her eyes, "yes rach…its fine just be quiet when you do get in okay? Alright, bye"

When she hung up she just stood there, "my flat mate, she's working…"

"Late…yeah you said…so she won't be home?"

A small smiled appeared on her face, then a wicked one. "No, she won't…" and with that she grabbed my hand and stood me up.

"There has been one thing ive been wanting to do since this morning…" she leaned in, and kissed me once on the lips.

"What about "if I hadn't been drinking?" and all a that?"

She rolled her eyes, "kissing you doesn't necessarily mean what you think it means Justin…are you always in this big of a rush…."

I felt stupid.

"No…not always…" I touched my lips to hers again, and she popped on her tippy toes to wrap her arms around my neck. It felt real nice. We stood there engaged in each other for a few minutes, when I guess she got tired of standing and backed me onto her comfortable couch, as she took her seat on my lap - straddling me in the process.

Aw this was more like it.

"Still not what you think it means…" she corrected me, when she saw the massive grin for on my dopey face.

"Aww…why you gotta be like that, at least let me imagine." I joked.

"Don't you think you did enough of that last night?" she moved in on my neck, and those sensations went right to my groin.

"What?"

"Are you listening to me?" NO

"Uh…"

"Oh shut up…" she laughed letting me kiss her soft pale neck. Her body felt so, soft. But she was slim, and didn't have much going on up top, if you get me. But she was still the epitome of feminine. She was all woman, her eyes ill be honest were the first thing I noticed about her. They set everything about her off with such mystery, and you know that was a turn on like a @!**%%%%%+#*!

 

When her lips touched on his neck again she let his hands leave her waist, she was a little busy herself to notice where they went, he moved them gradually, from her waist up and over onto her exposed back, the straps of her black tank falling as he caressed her skin, supple and smooth like silk.

His mouth moved over hers again and she placed her hands on his shoulders, allowing herself time to get over the sensations she was feeling, all of them flooding her senses at that moment, one part of her wanted nothing more than to be mischievous, and just give in to all the naughty thoughts that were bouncing around in her head, then another part of her, the boring always do the right thing part - was screaming at her, telling her no, that she was lying to him and this couldn't happen.

But then his hands unfastened her bra and guess which part quietened down real quick? Yeah you guessed it.

 

He took her soft supple breasts in his hands and began kneading them causing her to moan, and verbally announce her pleasure at his movements.

He pulled away from her long enough to get a nod of assurance from her, that what he was doing was okay. She nodded, her formally green eyes, now almost black….they held so much infatuation, so much desire. All so quickly. It was almost too much for him to handle, having her there on his lap. Moving and grinding into him as she was, it was almost too much.

He needed to switch before that became obvious, "Anita….is there somewhere else….we…" he took a deep breath, he was almost afraid that he wouldn't last long enough to tell her what he wanted "that we could go…this is a little awkward."

She just looked at him, as if she was considering her next words, cautiously.

"Ill make you a deal?"

He nodded in response, "we do this, but…I won't let you hurt me…."

"I aint that rough…" he laughed, but he knew her eyes were serious.

"No, I don't want love; I don't want issues or plans…. I just want you and me….that's all…"

"Just us?" he answered.

"Yes…just us…."

He knew then that she was in the same place as he was, or at least he thought she was, he didn't want a crucial relationship with rules and dates and obligations, but he didn't want to $$@$* around either, she would be his, and him hers but they wouldn't be defined as such, no this was exactly what they needed.

Just each other.

"Deal…"

She smiled. And stopped, she stood and walked behind him, he just sat there for a few seconds, not really sure what she was doing,

"Well are you coming or not?" she said for the other room.

Yes, this was an arrangement that he knew from that second that he'd have no problems with, none…

 

Skin, it was everywhere, hers - his…all meshed up together amongst her sheets, nothing but moans and laughter had been heard for a while, nothing but sheer passion finding and outlet and an audience in each other, from the moment he entered her to the time the windup had become so intense for not only her, but him as well he knew, she had something over him, something he couldn't have remembered ever feeling before, sweltering aching, head spinning love making that exhausted them both.

Then the door was heard in the few moments of restful silence as they laid in each others embrace.

"Shhh…"

"What?" he said in a whisper.

"That's Rachel…" he looked at her bedside clock.

"It's almost 3'30 she works this late?"

"No…she's shagging her boss, he's married…so that's why she does a lot of "over time" at the office these days"

"Oh? He's cheating on his wife? What a %*%%!@+…." They continued to whisper.

"yeah, I only met him once…but she says he tells her he loves her and all that bull +$%!…I tried talking her out of it, but she's infatuated with him."

"Infatuation is fun, but it can be dangerous too…" she looked him then, as he ran his fingers down her collar bone.

"You sound like you know something about that?" she laughed, quietly.

"Yeah, something like that…."

"KNOCK, KNOCK" came from the other side of the door.

His eyes widened,

"Don't worry I locked it."

"WHAT?" she shouted then.

"Are you awake?" her friend said.

"WELL I AM NOW, WHAT IS IT."

"Can I come in; I need to talk to you for a second…"

"UM….NO, WAIT A SECOND I'LL COME OUT…." She looked at Justin then, "sorry, ill be just a minute, don't say anything okay?"

She slipped out of her bed and searched for her dressing gown; she yanked the thing on and quietly walked out of the room, shutting the door after herself.

 

"Hey, whats wrong?"

"You're not mad at me for waking you?" she said with the orange juice carton to her head.

"Um, no I know you wouldn't have woken me if it wasn't important." She looked at me like I had to heads, but then again I was having a really good night, nothing was going to annoy me after what id done.

"Uuhk, well look it's like this. I was with Rick tonight."

"Clearly, since it's almost morning and all…"

"No, any way…we got to talking and well…he says he's definitely going to leave his wife this time, and that when he does he wants me to move in with him."

"Again. How many times are we going to do this, he's not going to leave her."

"Nita! Come on, I love him!"

"Im well aware but im just thinking, if he really loved you then he would either let you in or let you go."

"He is….eventually."

"Honey, you're worth more than this! You know that!"

"I know but it's just hard….i can't leave my job, if I leave my job then I cant live…then I leave him."

"And you don't want to do that…I get it, really."

"So what do I do?"

"Ok, how much have you got in your account right now?"

"My bank? Umm…from savings and all I guess 2, 3 grand."

"IN SAVING? How the hell do you live if you save all that?"

She just looked at me, "Honey im doing my boss, I haven't had to pay rent in about 3 years on this place…."

"Really?"

"Ummhumm…" as she continued to ramble on, and on I really did want to be a good friend, I did. But all I could keep thinking about was that amazing hunk of a man lying ass naked in MY bed, and needless to say - it as a little distracting.

"And so now it's all up in the air…Nita what do I do?"

"Sweetie, id love to help you, but its late…can't we talk about this later?"

"Uh of course…sorry to have woken you…"

"Nah, its ok. Night."

"Night…"

With that I slipped in my room again, being careful to lock the door again.

Not surprisingly, he was asleep.

On his stomach, hands under my pillows, his face all smushed against them, he looked completely comfortable.

Serene, sexy as hell.

And all I could keep thinking about was the fact that if he knew who I really was, he wouldn't give me the time of day, let alone be here with me - in my bed.

Only if he knew the real me, then maybe he'd understand, that im not like the rest of them…but I knew the minute he found out, what ever this was we were starting, it would be over just as fast as it began, and I just wasn't ready to lose him yet.

Not yet.




You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story