Author's Chapter Notes:
Revieeeew and ill love you!! hehe
 looped his fingers in mine as he sigh, he was relaxed as was I at that moment."I kinda love being here, this hotel…get this the doorman knows me now!" I said straddling his waist as he lay underneath me, smiling.

"He does?"

"Yup, he calls me young lady….and winks at me."

"Bastard!" he bumped me.

"No, he's looks like he's in his 60's for god sakes…"

"Aw, okay then." He settled down. Running his hands up and down my sides. Trying each time to remove my top.

"Anyway, Justin?"

"Yeah sweetheart?"

"I think ill go to Memphis." I decided right then and there. If I was going to get caught out…I was going to get caught out…

"But…I have something I need to…" he kissed me before I had the chance to respond.

"Forget that, you're coming?? Really? Cool! Aw, you know who you'll love?"

"Who?"

"My best friend, Trace, he's a weirdo, but he's cool!" he was beaming, I mean from ear to ear. I realised then that it was something that meant a lot to him.

"Are you sure though really, I mean come on, we've only been…like this for what? Three four weeks? Isnt it a little soon to be "meeting" any kind of relations...."

I met him day after new years.

"Anita, I like you, I want to spend my birthday with you, that's all."

"You sure?"

"Course…."

I wasn't.

I kissed him again, this time with the intent on getting "down to business" as he so lovingly put it.

 

As much as I had enjoyed myself hours prior, there I was lying wide awake at 4:40 in the morning, thinking and over thinking everything I was doing, everything I was saying, leading myself further and further into this lie that I was creating. With every minute that passed, I knew I was getting deeper into it, and him. I was falling head first into this relationship.

The more I got to know him the more I just didn't want to leave his side.

I turned in the large bed to look at him. He was so completely unaware of what a horrible person I was, and that's what killed me the most. He thought of me, as this sweet caring loving girl.

I wasn't.

And I knew the second he knew what I was about - he hate me.

Well Id hate me if I were him, I was a lying manipulative @#%$+.

He just wanted me to be with him, to hang out…but who was he kidding, that wasn't just what we were about. The obvious attraction, the tension and the…chemistry I guess you could say between us, all said otherwise.
All I knew, at that second was that I couldn't get on that plane with him.It was one thing dodging his prying questions, but I was guessing it was quiet another with his whole family and all his friends wanting to know who I was. What I did, and oh yes…that I was a lying %*@%! that needed to be boiled alive.

Sound extreme? Eh, I didn't think so?

**************************************************************************************************************************************
Bright, I didn't like bright…And as I tried to fight it taking me over I was fully aware of his presence over me, "Good morning" was what I heard as I squinted.

"Huh?"

Some one laughed. "Morning, sleepy head. Its 7; 30. You said you wanted me to wake you…you wanted to pack remember?" I opened my eyes fully in the room that was just far to sunny for my poor sleepy head. Id only been asleep for about an hour.

"Oh that's right…."

"Yeah that's right…I ordered coffee and eggs, they just arrived. You wanna stay from some breakfast?" I looked at him, just standing there, in just those faded blue jeans - just that.

Not the worst thing a girl could see first thing.

"Anita?"

"What?"

"You spaced out again, are you tired?"

You have No idea.

"A little" I said as I got up and began getting dressed.

He stopped me, as I reached for my blouse, "Im really glad you decided to come with me, you know that right?" he smiled handing me my top.

"I know…." I couldn't look him in the eye.

He seemed like he wanted me to say something else, as he stood there. But he didn't.

"Um, do you have to go into work or something?"

"I do, only for an hour or so. I need to tie up a few loose ends before I take my break."

"Cool. Ive got an interview in a few hours but ill met you here right? Around say 3?"

"Sure."

"The flight leaves at 5 so…you know, timing an all…"

"I know, its fine…don't worry." I pulled on my shoes, and tied back my hair, id do my makeup in the taxi.

"Aren't you gonna eat?" he asked walking after me.

"OH! No, sorry, im not really hungry…" I reached for a piece of toast "ill just have this." I pecked him on the cheek, and went to move away, but his arms joined around my waist.

"Well…" he said, his voice more rasping that usual. "Im not just gonna let you waltz out of here like that…"

I smiled, as he moved into kiss me senseless. God I loved when he did that, when he did that he could have just about everything and anything he wanted.

In fact im pretty sure that boy could charm the knickers off a nun if he wanted to.

As I pulled away from those lips, they formed into a smile.

"That's better…" he said letting me loose finally. "See you at 3"

"Okay, see you at 3."
And I walked out, breathing a sigh of relief when I reached the lobby. Hailed myself a taxi and made myself up to face my boss. In a meeting…of all things.Ugh.

 

"J?"

"Eric, come on in…Im in here" I yelled from the bedroom, as I packed my $*#!.

"The rides here, to take you to the radio studio…."

"Thanks; im just thinking what I need to go home, this $*#! is hard. I basically have to fit my whole life into these suitcases, haven't had to do that in a while."

"I know, you've settled here. %*#!, I even like it here."

I nodded.

"So where's the girl?"

"She's at work, she's coming later."

"Not for nothin man but don't you think this is a little sudden? I mean how well do you know her?"

"Well enough…"

"For real?"

See, I knew he was just looking out for me, but I didn't want him second guessing for me what I was already doing myself.

"Yeah, she's cool man…she's cool."

"If you say so…you ready?"

"Ready."
I was giving an interview over at radio 1 as sort of a catch up from my last album, to what im doing now. The DJ's were fun there so I didn't mind the senseless questions.It was all "a laugh" as Anita would say….

"Justin Timberlake, you're a resident here now aren't you? How's that going?"

"Its going good, real good I love it here."

"Really, how are you finding London?"

"Im getting to know my directions well at this point, so yeah im finding it pretty easily." I laughed making the blonde DJ blush.

"Sorry…"

"Naw, I love it like I said. Ive been here now a few months and at first it took some getting used to, being away from home and all…but ive made a few cool friends over here, so it's all good now."

"Right, right…any romance?"

Now I blushed, thank god I wasn't on TV.

"Naw, girl im too busy for any of that…Id love to though."

"Anyone in mind?"

"You mean besides you?" I flirted she blushed again, it was all a piss take but it made her be sweeter to me.

"Me? No, no im married."

"Aw damn someone beat me to it! What will I do now?"

"Im willing to bet money on it that there are a few girls out there MORE than willing to take my place with you." She laughed.

"You think so?"

"I do….So how's this film of yours coming along, brit flick - transatlantic cast! From the four weddings director himself - Richard Curtis…."

"Yeah, yeah, it's going great actually. I mean he's such a talented man, so he makes it so easy for now just me, but the entire cast. That are all so talented, it's insane! These are professionals, you know? It's a lot of pressure!!" I added jokingly.

"Surely you're a professional now too aren't you?"

"OH! Noooo, I still see myself as the one they'll catch out and throw off set one of these days…."

And so on and so on, you know the drill…..

 

"Anita, look there is a reason I called you in here today?" Fi looked up at me from under her glasses * never a GOOD sign*

"Ok?"

"You've been lying to me Anita."

"Excuse me?"

"I know…"

"You know??? What?"

"When I asked you the other day, to run that Justin Timberlake story, why didn't you?"

Oooooohhhh god!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I….it wasn't that interesting."

"Really?"

"Yes, there wasn't anything to back it up"

"Ahuh…" she stood up and flopped a file in front of me.

"Open it."

I did, and in horror, I saw it all.

Me, Justin, going into the hotel. Coming out of the hotel…at the cinema, even at my front door.

"What the hell is this!!? Have you been following me?"

She stood there, as stern as a ship.

"Like I said you've been lying Anita."

"No I haven't, I just chose NOT to disclose who im friends with, is that a @*#@#$# crime now?"

"Friends? Right pull the other one Nita, I wasn't born yesterday, you were seen by some one in the office, they told me, and I looked into it…and that file is what I found."

"What gives you the right to…?"

"He's a @*#@#$# celebrity, an American superstar for god sakes, did you REALLY think that you could shag around with him and NO ONE would notice, don't be naïve!!!"

"IM NOT!"

"Anita im not going to mess around here. We have an opportunity and I want to take it."
"What?" the fear I felt was clearly evident in my voice, she sensed it right away.

"He doesn't know about you does he?" she raised her eye brow at me.

"How…"

"Anita, ive interviewed him…he hates the press, he hates the tabloids, and you're a tabloid writer! Do the math sweetheart!"

"No, okay no I haven't exactly been truthful with him on that aspect of my life."

She smirked.

"But im not telling you anything, im not signing anything understand! Im not…this is none of anyone's business…"

"Yes it is, I have more than enough photo evidence here to run with this - splash it even"

Front page…@#%$+.

"You can't!! You need at least…." No she didn't, she didn't need my permission.

Her eyes softened. "Your quiet taken with him aren't you?"

"NO! Okay no, im not it's just a fling okay…Jesus!"

"Is that so?"

"YES!"

"If that's the truth then why are you getting so worked up?"

Yes, she was right, she knew she saw it in my eyes, my stingy tear covered eyes.

"Look its nothing okay, so I don't see why you would do this, he's leaving today any way for god sakes."

"Really."

"Fi, please don't run this, I will tell him, I just….need a little time that's all."

"For what? Anita, if this is just a fling then I don't see the problem with running this, you know, if he IS nothing to you…."

I just sat there, in stunned silence.

"Ok" I added almost inaudibly "Fine, I lied…okay? He's not nothing…he's…."

"What?"

"I really like him fi. I haven't liked anyone like that in the longest time…."

"But he doesn't really know you?"

"I know that too, but he will okay, he will. Look just stall this, for me? Please? If you run this, I will leave, I will quit and go work for the others, you know that ive had offers."

She crossed her arms, "I see…"

"Will you let this go?"

She didn't say anything, she just handed me the file.

"Thank you."

And I walked out of the office, and to home.
Where I let out the tears id been keeping in since I set eyes on Fi that morning.
And I sobbed until I didn't think I had any tears left.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story