As soon as I got to my hotel room I called her.  Sure I could’ve waited but I had been thinking about her for that entire week. 

“Hello?” 

“Hey Khalila.” 

Justin.” She sounded surprised that I called. “You actually called.” 

“I told you I would baby girl.” 

“Khalila, Justin. My name is Khalila.” I told you she was a hard ass.  She never accepted any of my pet names.  Well until…I tell you about that later.

 “Right right. I’m sorry Khalila. So about our date.  How does tonight sound?” 

“I think I can pencil you in. What time?” 

Is 9 o’clock good for you?” 

Yeah.  So where do you want me to meet you?” 

“I’ll come get you.” 

“I don’t want you knowing where I live.” 

“What kind of date would I be if I didn’t pick you up?” 

“Uhhhhh….” She couldn’t argue with me. 

I laughed at her.  “Just give me your address and I’ll come get you for our date.” 

“Fine.” She gave me her address. The whole time I was thinking about how I was gonna have to step my game up on this date.

 

“Got it.  See ya tonight. I’ll call you before I leave.”

“Okay.” 

“Bye.” 

I knew that I wasn’t gonna get a chance to fuck her on the first date.  So I did what any other man in my position would do.

 

No not that.

 

I called up one of my side chicks.  I had a couple of them in New York who would stop by anytime I called.  I know you’re thinking that I’m an asshole.  I told you.

 

I called Michelle.  Michelle was cool.  She didn’t fall in love with me after I hit the first time. She was just down for whatever…and plus she was hot.  After I called her she was at my hotel in like a half hour.

 

“What’s going on babe?” she asked.  I didn’t really wanna talk.  I just wanted to fuck.

 

“Just chillin.” I said reaching for the hem of her skirt.  She never wore underwear when she came to see me.  I brought my fingers to her clit and started rubbing it.

 

“How have you been? I haven’t seen you in a while.” She was talking entirely too much.

 

“Great. Juuussstt great.” I began to suck on her neck while pushing her skirt up. I started rubbing the shit out of her clit hoping that she wouldn’t talk anymore.  When I heard her moan I thought that would’ve been it.

 

“So… do you… have a –” Then I stuck two fingers inside of her.  That made her shut up.  She began to moan like crazy. I could feel her getting ready to cum all over my fingers.  She started grabbing at the pillows on the couch.  I knew she was close but I didn’t wanna give it all to her yet.  

 

I stopped.

 

“JUSTIN! WHAT THE FUCK?!” She yelled. I loved making them beg for more.  I went to my wallet to get a condom.  When I came back I saw her in the same position.

 

“You can’t leave me hanging like that.” She said practically ripping my clothes off.

 

“Did you miss me?” I said ripping open the wrapper.

 

“Yes Damnit.” She took the condom from my hands, got me naked, and put it on my shit in one swift motion. She was good.

 

“Shit.” I said laughing. “You weren’t playing.”

 

“Uh huh.” 

“Turn around.” She gladly obliged. Doggy style has to be one of my all time favorite positions.  I like to see some movement.  I just admired the view for a minute. 

“Ummm hello?” She said snapping me out of my trance.

 

I didn’t bother wasting any more time.  I stuck my dick in and fucked the shit out of her.

 

“Oooooooo shhhiiiiiiiiiiittttt!!” She screamed.  She was right about to release.  Her back arched as she grabbed the covers. 

 

“Oh my…I….I’m about to...” she panted. I started pumping faster as I felt myself getting ready to cum.  I was so close.  I could feel her walls squeezing the life out of my dick. 

 

“FUCK!” I finally was able to let it go.  I came right after she did.  I never really did anything romantic with her because…well…she was just my side chick.  I save that for my actual girlfriends. 

 

“So what are you doing tonight Chelle?” I asked as she put her clothes back on.

 

“I’m probably gonna chill with my mom for a bit and then go to bed.  I gotta be at work early tomorrow.”

 

 “Okay then.” I said as I got up to give her a hug. “I’ll see you around.”

 “Alright. Take care of yourself okay?” 

“Sure thing.” And she left. 

 

By that time I had about a couple hours until my date with her.  I didn’t really know where to take her.  I figured I’d take her someplace nice but not too extravagant.  I could tell that wasn’t really her style.  I made reservations, went in the shower, and took a nap.  I woke up at around 8:00.  I had almost forgot I said I was gonna get pick her up.  I gave her a call.

 

“Yes?” 

“Is that how you always answer the phone?” 

“Only when I know who it is.” 

“You ready for tonight?” 

“Uhhh…yeah. I just gotta put my clothes on but that shouldn’t take too long.” I paused.  I knew she wasn’t trying to tease me when she said that but my mind just went straight to the gutter when she said it.  I wanted to ask her if she was naked right then.  She probably was.  Either that or she had a towel wrapped around her.  She always waited until the last minute to put on her clothes.

 

 “Okay.  I’m gonna leave the hotel in about 15 minutes.” 

“Alright.” 

“See you in a few Sweet – I mean Khalila.” I caught myself that time.

 

“Ahhh…you’re learning.  Bye Justin.” 

“Bye.” 

I threw on some slacks and a nice shirt and called my driver.  You didn’t think that I actually drove around New York by myself did you?  He got to the hotel in like 5 minutes.  I told him the address to her house.  We got there at like 8:45.  I got out to ring her doorbell.

 

“Hey.” 

“Hey. Lemme just get my keys.” She turned to go get her keys.  She had on those tights things, long shirt, and some heels.  God bless who ever created them things. 

“Okay let’s go.” I let her walk ahead of me and opened to car door for her. I smirked a little. “Nice outfit.”

She looked at me like she knew what I was thinking.  She probably did because she rolled her eyes at me and said “Thanks.” 

We got to the restaurant a little after 9:00.  When we got there, we were ushered right to our table and given our menus.

 

“Hello. My name is Scott and I’ll be your waiter for the evening.  I’ll give you some time to look at your menus.  Can I get you anything to drink?” 

Water is fine for me.” She said. 

“Yeah I’ll take water too.” 

“Alright Justin. Let’s shoot the shit.” 

“Uh…alright.” 

“So why exactly did you decide to take me out?” She never did beat around the bush.

 

“I like you.” 

You like me? You don’t know enough about me to like me.”  

“Well I know you like me because you wouldn’t have called me if you didn’t.  You don’t seem like the type to do that. And you hate it when I call you anything besides Khalila.” 

“And that’s enough info for you to like me?” 

Yup.” She nodded.

“Fair enough.” The waiter returned with our drinks.  

“Are you two ready to order?” 

“I am.  I’ll take Chicken Parmesean I guess.” 

“Shrimp Alfredo works for me.” She said as she handed the waiter the menu. 

“So Khalila.  Tell me something about yourself.”

“There’s a lot of things about me. What do you wanna know?” 

“Ummm…like your last name, where you work maybe, what you like to do…shit like that.” 

“Okay.  Well my last name is Pétion. People rarely call me Khalila.  It’s either K, K-Lils, Lils, or KP.” 

“HEY! So why do I have to call you Khalila?” 

“Because I said so. Anyway, I work at Hoffman & Lebowitz as a Project Assistant and for fun? I like to do a lot of things.” She said as she sipped her drink.

 

I knew virtually nothing about her at this point but it made me want her even more and not just for fucking.  Sure I wanted to fuck her but she was intriguing.  I wanted to know what made her tick.  I rarely say that about any chick.  That was when I knew I could see myself making her my girl.

“Would you like to know anything about me?” 

“Your name is Justin Timberlake and you sing.  What else is there to know?” 

“So much more baby.  So much more.”

“What did I tell you about –” The waiter interrupted before she had a chance to correct me. Ha.

“Here’s your food.  Is there anything else I can get for you?” 

“No thank you.” I said smiling.  She narrowed her eyes at me.  I knew she wanted to correct me so bad.  I smiled harder. Then she kicked the hell outta my leg.

 

“OW! If you wanted to play footsies all you had to do was say the word.” 

“Oh shut up.” She said slightly cracking a smile. 

Dinner turned out to be quite the experience.  I still didn’t quite get a grasp on who she was but it was okay.  I sort of liked that.  A girl who didn’t lay all her cards out at once.

 

“So what do you wanna do now?” I asked her. 

 “I dunno.  Go home?” 

Awww you suck.” 

“I didn’t say alone.” My eyes widened.  That was the LAST thing I’d expect her to say.  I just sat there probably looking stupid. “Don’t look so shocked.  You know wanna see the inside of my place. Let’s go.” 

She didn’t have to tell me twice.  I left the money on the table and called the driver who was there in less than a minute.  Luckily, she didn’t live too far from the restaurant. 

 

“Do you have to be somewhere tomorrow?” She asked.

“Not until the afternoon.” 

“Okay.” She said walking up the stairs to her apartment.  I sent my driver away and caught up to her.

 

“This is where I live.” I looked around the living room.  It was really nice. Very put together.  Neutral colors and shit. Kind of what I expected from her.

“It’s nice.” 

“Thanks. You can sit and watch tv or something.  If you’re thirsty the kitchen is over there.  I’m gonna take a shower. I’ll be out in a few.”  

“Can I join you?” I said quietly hoping she wouldn’t hear me.

 

“What?” She did.

 

“Huh?” She narrowed her eyes at me and walked away.  I sat on the couch and turned on the TV.  I wanted to see her bedroom. You know, just to see what she was like. 

 

So I did. 

 

Kinda stupid huh?

 

I went to her room.  It was very…girly.  I expected it to look sort of like the rest of the house.  She had pictures all over the room.  Then my eyes landed on the prize. 

 

Yes folks. 

 

The panty drawer. 

 

You can always tell what kind of girl you’re dealing with by her underwear.  I opened it.  It was full of colorful, cute stuff. I didn’t see any thongs though.  But of course as soon as I held one up to inspect it, I got caught.

 

“I see you like my underwear.” She said smirking at me from the doorway.

 

“I was just…”

 

“Oh no.  Don’t let me stop you.  If you wanna look, go ahead.  I don’t care. While you’re over there go in the third drawer and pass me the pink shorts.” I handed her the shorts and continued my exploration of her panty drawer. 

“Can I ask you a question?” 

“Yup. And hand me the lotion that’s to your right.” 

“Here you go.  Okay.  Do you not wear thongs?” I asked.  She laughed at me. 

 

“No I don’t.” 

“Why not? Thongs are a wonderful thing.” 

“Because thongs are crack killers.  They get eaten up by my ass. I prefer G-Strings. No crack killing and no pantylines.” The only word I heard her say was G-Strings.  She was lotioning her legs and it threw me off. 

“Oh.” I wanted to see them…on her though.  I closed the drawer.  She walked to the bathroom to put her clothes on.  She came back out dressed in those shorts and a tank top and laid down on the bed.

 

 “So.” 

“So….” 

What would you like to do Mr. Timberlake?” 

“Fuck.” I still don’t know why I said that. 

She busted out laughing. “Wow. Well at least you’re honest. Have a seat. Let’s talk.” I sat down on her bed next to her.

 

“Is it always that easy for you? To get a girl to just give it up like that?”

 

“Yeah.  If one chick doesn’t wanna do it, another one will.” 

“Damn. I’m not even gonna lie.  If I were you, I’d probably do the same thing.” 

“So when was the last time you had a girlfriend?” I knew this question was gonna come up.

“Like 7 or 8 months ago. What about you?” 

“I don’t date girls but the last boyfriend I had was about 4 months ago.”  

Why’d you guys break up?” 

“I think I got bored.  He couldn’t keep me interested and I wasn’t happy so for the first time I actually broke up with somebody.”

 

“What do you mean the first time?” She sighed and looked down.  I could tell she didn’t wanna talk about it but I’m nosey and I wanted to know.

 

“Because in every relationship I’ve had prior to that one, I’ve always been dumped.”

 

“Oh…well if it makes you feel better, I’ve been cheated on three times.” 

“Damn. That sucks.” She laughed.  She got up and went to her DVD collection. “Enough about of sucky love lives.  Let’s watch a movie.” 

“What do you have?” 

“Coming to America, The Lion King, Cinderella, The Little Mermaid, Seven, Troy, Ocean’s 11 and 12…” 

“I take it you like Brad Pitt and Disney Movies.” 

She scrunched her nose up at me. “Yes I do. And we’re watching The Lion King. You no longer have any say.”



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story