Author's Chapter Notes:
sorry for the lack of update!! ive been so busy, and will be working all this week so there will not be as many updates but ill def try!

Sighing, Justin's hands covered his face in his hands. He was almost done with the album and was feeling pretty good about it. It was hard though, because he had so many other things going through his head. He missed Jennifer. Call him crazy, but he was seriously falling for this girl. It had been a few months now that they had developed a friendship. He never met anyone like her before. He kept his feelings to himself because he feared being rejected and he didn't need another heartbreak. Finally, giving up Justin called her. He needed to hear her voice.

"Hello?" her groggy voice came over the phone.

"Oh, did I wake you?" he asked.

"mm. yeah." she said with a small laugh. "It's ok. Just taking a nap while Maddie is at my mothers."

"Well you deserve a break Jen. Your great with her but you need sometime to yourself. I'll let you get back to your nap. But since Madison is at your mothers house, would you--" he stopped mid sentence.

Come on ask her out you idiot! He thought to himself.

"Yeah?" she asked after a few seconds of silence. She was curious to what he was going to ask her.

"Would you like to come to dinner with me tonight?"

A grin spread across Jennifer's face when she heard him ask. She had liked him from day one, and now it was finally going somewhere. She hoped.

"Yeah, I'd really like that Justin. What time?"

"Uh, well. I'm at the studio right now, I shouldn't be much longer. I'll let you finish your nap and I'll come get you around 7?" he asked her.

"That sounds good. I'll see you then"

"Sweet dreams Jen" he said making kissy faces into the phone making her giggle.

"See you soon stud muffin" she giggled before hanging up.

That woman is going to be the death of me He thought as he closed his phone.

 

Later that night Jennifer stood infront of her mirror finishing the last of her preperations for Justin's arrival. She was extremely nervous but didn't want to show it. This was their first date and she wanted it to go perfect. Hearing her cell phone ring she raced back into her room.

"Hello?" she said out of breath.

"Honey?" she heard her mothers voice. "You sound out of breath, are you ok?"

"Oh, yeah mom I'm fine. Just rushed to the phone. Whats up? Is Madison ok?"

"She's fine honey. You enjoy your date with that Justin fellow ok? Madison is in good hands tonight. I just wanted to call you to tell you to stop fidgeting and just relax because I know your worried. Your a beautiful girl baby. Justin better treat you right or he's going to have to come through me"

Jennifer let out a laugh. "Hes great mom, you don't have to worry. You should see him with Madison, cutest thing ever."

"Well if hes good with my grandbaby then hes ok in my book. But I still wan't to meet him"

Jennifer let out a sigh. "Yes mother. I promise you'll meet him soon." looking at the clock she let out a small gasp.

"Oh shit!" she cursed, hoping her mother wouldn't hear. She was wrong.

"Jennifer Marie! Launge."

"Sorry mom. Justin will be here in 10 minutes. I gotta go. Love you." she said quickly.

"Love you too. Have fun" she heard her mother say before hanging up.

Finally satisfied with how she looked she made her way down the stairs just as she heard the doorbell ring.

"Coming!" she called. Opening the door her breath caught in her throat. Justin was wearing simple black slacks with a white, with silver design button up shirt. She could smell his cologne from a mile away.

"Heyy you." she said in an almost whisper.

Justin was met with the same feeling when he saw Jennifer. She looked absolutely gorgeous wearing a simple black cocktail dress, with black heels. Her hair up in a simple updo with silver shimmering earrings and necklance dripping down her neck.

"You look beautiful." he said almost breathlessly.

"Thanks. Your not so shabby yourself mister" she smiled.

"M'lady" he said with a smirk as he led her to the car making her giggle.

"So, what are you going to do about the photographers?" she asked nervously turning to him.

"You know what? I don't even care. They can print whatever they want. If they want to think we are married with 8 children, then they can think that" he said with a wink.

"8 children? I don't think so." she said with a laugh.

Pulling up to the restaurant, Justin stepped out of the car and the flashes immediately went off. He really had hoped they wouldn't find out where he was going but this was hollywood. There were no secrets. Walking around the car, he opened the door and extended his hand to Jennifer. As she stood up he whispered in her ear.

"Don't answer anything, and hold onto me tightly." he said intertwining their fingers.

"Justin! Justin!" the paparazzi yelled. "Who is your new lady? How long have you been seeing each other?"

Without answering, the couple made their way into the quiet restaurant. After ordering their food Justin smiled over at the beautiful girl infront of him.

"You really do look beautiful tonight Jen."

"Thanks Justin. This place is so nice." she said looking around the restaurant. It was styled in an old italy theme. The quiet italian music adding to the atmopshere.

"Only the best for my best girl" he said with a grin making her blush.

"Your best girl?" she asked curiously.

"Jen." he said taking a deep breath. "I like you. Alot. I'm always thinking about you and Madison. Your the best thing that has ever happened to me and I'd like to give us a shot." he said finally taking a breath.

"Wow." she said.

"I knew it. I blew it. I'm sorry" Justin said starting to stand up.

"No no!" she said pulling him back down. "Not at all. I'm just surprised is all. Because I feel the same way."

"You do?" Justin asked his eyes growing wide.

"I do. I've liked you from the moment we met. And I fall harder each day, especially watching you with my little girl. Your so good with her and I love that. Your a great guy Justin, and not just because of your talents and your fame but your a great person. Alot of people don't get to see that. I'm glad I do. I would also like to give us a try."

Looking into each others eyes they both felt an extrememly powerful force pulling them together, Justin leaned over the table allow his lips to gentle grace Jennifers. Oh my god. Her lips were so soft, deepening the kiss a little bit Jennifer sighed into his mouth, showing her enjoyment. After a moment they broke the kiss slowly both with big grins on their face.

"That was nice." Jennifer smiled at him.

"It was." he agreed. Right as he was about to lean in for another kiss, their food arrived.

After enjoying a delicious dinner together they both made their way back to the car, the paparazzi going into a frenzie when Justin planted a quick kiss on Jennifer's lips.

Once out of range of the paparazzi Jennifer let out a laugh. "Justin, you know thats going to be all over the internet tomorrow."

"I know. I want the whole world to know" he said turning to her with the upmost sincereity which almost made Jennifer cry. She had found her prince.

Sure enough the next evening as Jennifer turned on her tv she was met with the footage her of and Justin the previous night.

"Welcome to Entertainment Tonight!" the announcer said. "Does Justin Timberlake have a new lady love?" the voice on the tv said.

Jennifer bit back a smile as she continued to watch.

"The two were seen enterting a Miami favorite spot La Bleu. Restaurant and came out all smiles. As they were leaving Justin planted a quick kiss on the unidentified womans lips before they sped off. Sources say inside the restaurant the couple were very cozy, smiling at eachother and leaning close to one another, even sharing a passionate kiss before enjoying a quiet meal together. Could this be Justin's new love?" they asked with a smile before cutting to commerical.

Hearing her phone ring she picked it up with a smile.

"You're famous baby" he chuckled. "You going to be ok with this?"

"Yeah. It's a little weird but I'll be ok. I'm just concerned about Madison though" she sighed.

"Jen, I promise you, I will never let anything or anyone harm her. Ever." he said in a firm voice

"I believe you. I wouldn't trust Madison with anyone except my mother and you."

Justin's breath caught in his throat. Knowing someone trusted their childs life in his hands was an incredible feeling.

"Thank you. Will I see you guys tomorrow?" he asked.

"Madison will be at daycare, while I'm at work. You can pick her up with me though and we can figure something out." she said curling up on the couch.

"Sounds like a plan. I'll see you then. Night baby."

"Night stud." she giggled. She had decided stud was his new nickname even thoug he he loathed it.

Justin chuckled. "Night."

Hanging up the phone with a smile Justin leaned back in his bed, looking at the ceiling. Things were finally starting to go right. But how long would it last?



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story