Author's Chapter Notes:
ok, so i thought i'd take a break from the story, so you can get to know the characters a little better. =]

When Worlds Collide

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 

 

 

 

Jennifer Marie Braford.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

When writing Jennifer, I wanted someone who was strong willed, and who was a successful single mother, but still needed something else. I've never written anyone like her, and have grown to really like her. She's caring and compasionate but can still be vulnerable at times. She's a terrific mother to her daughter, the light in her life. When she meets Justin, he turns her world upside down. I'm excited to write more about her and her relationship with Justin. For a little background on her life. She was born on April 3rd 1984 in Miami, Florida. She was raised by her parents June and Frank Bradford in a small ranch house. She grew up like any normal girl, had her share of boyfriends but fell in love with a certain boy named Andrew. She got pregnant with her daughter at 20, and thats when she was left all alone. 3 years later shes raising her daughter alone and working in an office until Justin came into the picture.

Madison Grace Bradford

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

When I decided to write Madison, I didn't know if I wanted to have a young child in the story. But I wanted to balance it out between the adults and have something to lighten the mood in their hard times so, Madison Grace was created. She's the adorable 3 year old daughter of Jennifer who takes Justin's heart right when he meets her. She's like any other little girl, not having a care in the world but loves spending time with her mom and her new friend Justin whom she adores completely. She was born on November 24th 2004 at 8:06 pm. She is the light in her mothers eyes and is definately become the light in Justin's. When times get hard you can always count on little Maddie Grace to make everything better.

 

Justin Randall Timberlake

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Well we all know who this stud muffin is. Haha. He captured the heart of millions of teenage girls around the globe. He's always been my favorite member of NSYNC, and I know many of you know his background so I won't waste my time. I wanted him for my lead guy in the story because I find him very easy to write, and I thought, with all the daddy stories(and while they are terrific), why not have a story where hes not the daddy, but falls in love with a beautiful woman who has a daughter. In this story, hes always been with the barbie doll girlfriends, who were as fake as their tans. When he met Jennifer it was like a breath of fresh air. She was real and down to earth and a geniuely nice person. He fell in love with her because of her caring soul and her compassion for others. Justin has a huge heart himself and I see nothing but good things for these two. Of course there will be some bumps in the road but thats part of life.

Hope you enjoyed this little insight =]. New chapter soon!



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story