Justin's POV.

Life sure has a funny way of messing with your head. You think your life is going one way and then you get pulled in the other direction. I had been going one way in my life, had dated people I didn't even really care about. Sure they were nice enough. and the sex was good no doubt. But there was no feeling there.

I was a zombie walking through my life. With, concerts and signings. Promotions day in and day out. Then out of nowhere I meet the most amazing woman I've laid eyes on. If someone had told me a year ago I would fall in love with a woman like her, one with a child no doubt, I would have laughed in their face. I would. The idea of me being a major part in a childs life was not in my path, that certainley changed.

In a weird way, Jennifer keeps me grounded. She showed me that theres more to life then the hollywood glamour I've come to know. She really is that down to earth southern girl. You know you've fallen for someone when all you want to do is better yourself for them and think about them day and night, their face running through your mind.

Madison was another special girl I had fallen for. Ha, yeah me fall in love with a 3 year old. But its true, she has a such a light about her thats undeniable. She has the spark in her eyes that she gets from her mother. I've always liked kids but have never been completely taken by anyone as much as I have with Madison. Who would have thunk it?

Walking down the beach, I looked at the sunset, it was so beautiful and calming. Jennifer had a staff meeting, so she couldn't come with me so I decided to go alone. It was so peaceful. There were no paparazzi so it was just me and the ocean.

 It felt nice for a change, not to be hounded. Even though I was alone, my mind drifted to Jennifer. I wondered what she was wearing and what she was doing at the moment. Was she biting her lip nervously as she sat in the meeting? Was she bored out of her mind? Was she thinking of me?

I was in love. Bad. I knew I had to tell her soon but I didn't want to tell her. It was a new relationship but I knew if I told her now, it could possibly scare her off. I care about her too much to let that happened and I wouldn't want to lose someone as special as her. I looked over at the sunset as it began to hide behind the clouds once more and seemed to fall into the sea below. I looked down as my bare feet ran through my toes as I walked along. There weren't many people there, It was turning to dark and not many people were on this beach at night.

Some people don't realize that no matter how much money you have, or how many cars and homes you have, It doesn't matter when you don't have someone to share it with. I might be famous but thats not always what I wanted. All I wanted was to perform and be on stage. With that dream, people liked it and while I am greatful for everything I've been given in this life and the wonderful fans, When it comes down to it, love will always be the single most important thing in my life. I was ready to settle down, and maybe I had found that person in Jennifer.

As if Jennifer knew I was thinking about her, I felt my cell phone vibrate in my pocket. Fumbling to get it out, I finally flipped it open.

Hey Baby." I answered. When I didn't hear anything but her breathing on the other line, I got worried. "Jennifer? Are you ok?"

"Justin." she whispered. I could tell she was crying. "It's Madison. I'm at the hospital. I need you."

"I'm on my way!" I said, running down the beach to my car, going to the hospital as fast I humanly could.

Oh my god. Oh my god. If anything has happened to Madison I don't know what I'll do with myself. As I drove to the hospital, passing people on the highway, I could only wonder how Jennifer was feeling right now. Her baby girl was in the hospital. I felt tears well up in my eyes as I thought of the poor defenseless little girl lying in the bed, unsure and scared of what was going on. I needed to see them and see she was ok.

She was going to be ok. She has to be ok.

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story