Author's Chapter Notes:
sorry for the lack of updates!! ive been SOOOOO busy! heres a new chapter!!

Jennifer's eyes fluttered open as she sat up in the uncomfortable recliner she had fallen asleep in. With her neck stiff she struggled for a moment to sit up. Releasing a yawn, she looked over at Madison sleeping peacefully, and smiled. Her grin grew wider as she saw Justin passed out snoring in the armchair next to the bed. Getting up she made her way over to Justin, shaking him gently.

"Baby." she whispered. "Justin, wake up hun." she said letting her lips fall onto his.

When he didn't move under her, she began to move away when she felt arms yank her down ontop of Justin. Not expecting the sudden pull she let out a little squeal and giggled.

"Justin!" she said smacking his arm with a laugh. "Where you awake this whole time?"

Opening one eye he fought back a grin and groggily replied. "mmm maybee." he said puckering his lips for another kiss.

Looking over at Madison, he saw she was still asleep. "She hasn't woken up yet?"

"Not that I've noticed." Jennifer replied adjusting herself in Justin's lap. She looked over at him with complete sincereity in her eyes. "Thank you."

"For what?" he asked slightly puzzled.

"Everything. For being the most amazing man I know, for caring for Madison and being there for us." she smiled leaning in to peck his lips.

"Anytime babe." Feeling his phone vibrate in his pocket, he jumped slightly flipping it open.

"Hello? Hey Johnny. Yeah I'm here with Jennifer, No..Yeah.. I don't know. Can we start tomorrow?" Justin said listening to Johnny's answer. "Alright great thanks man." he said flipping his phone shut to see Jennifer looking at him curiously.

"My album's done." he said smiling at her.

"Oh Jus thats great!" she said wrapping her arms around him in a hug. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I wanted to surprise you, but that was Johnny. They finished putting the last of it together and we're going to start planning the promotion and tour."

"That's wonderful baby I--" she started but heard stirring behind her.

Seeing Madison waking up, she went to her bedsdie. "Good morning baby. How ya feelin?"

"I better mommy. I go home?" she asked groggily.

"Soon baby. They just want to do some tests and then you can leave." Jennifer said leaning down to kiss her daughters temple.

"k mommy." she said turning her head. "Where Jussin?" she asked a little panick stricken.

"Right here baby girl." Justin appeared behind Jennifer making Madison grin ear to ear. "Jussin you here!" she said holding her arms out for a hug which Justin happily gave her.

"Of course I'm here Maddie, I told you I'd stay. Your silly to think otherwise." he said tapping her on the nose makng her giggle.

Dr. Marvin walked in, seeing the couple around Madison and took a few steps into the room to make his presense known without disturbing them.

"Hi Ms.Bradford, Mr.Timberlake." he said pleasantly as he came to the side of the bed. "Good Morning Madison."

"Hii."  she said shyly eyeing the older man.

"We're going to take good care of you today ok? Then you get to go home and play with your mommy and Justin, how does that sound?" he smiled at the little girl, who returned it.

"Sound good?"

"YEAH!" she said loudly making the adults in the room laugh.

"Alright, You guys are more then welcome to wait here, or in the lobby whichever your comfortable with, and we should be done in a few hours."

Jennifer nodded, leaning down next to her daughter. "You be a good girl for the doctors ok baby? Mommy and Justin will be back to get you soon ok?"

Nodding the little girl puckered her lips. Jennifer leaned down, meeting with her daughters and smiled. Kissing her temple quickly before walking away wiping the tears threatening to fall. Justin followed, kissing Madisons head.

"I'll see you soon sweetie." he said stroking her hair.

"I wuv you Justin." she said quietly but for a three year old, filled with complete love.

Justin's heart swelled about 3 sizes at those faint, but sweet little words. Never had "I love you." meant so much to him before.

"I love you too Madison. With all my heart." he said.

Once more he leaned down to kiss her temple before exiting the room with Jennifer, both with tears running down their cheeks.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story