Author's Chapter Notes:
AHH sorry for the lack of updates ive been a working maniac!! well heres a new chapter, please review and tell all your friends about it ;) ;) ill love you forever hahaha.

Jennifer sat in her daughters hospital room waiting for the results to come back for the final test that would say if Madison had luekima.

 It had run in her family but not for ages, she just prayed to god her little girl wouldn't be one to also get it. Things had been finally looking up for them. Jennifer had gotten promoted to head receptionst at the doctors office, and they had Justin in their life. He was the best thing for them.

 She had gotten rid of Andrew and had finally found someone who loved and cared for her daughter, but also cared for her as well. She wanted to be with him all the time. That sounded like a teenager, but being with Justin made her feel like she had a highschool crush, and oddly enough she loved that feeling.

"I can't take this!" Jennifer cried out putting her face in her hands, letting the tears fall freely.

"Heyy." Justin whispered quietly as he sat next to her rubbing her back affectionately.

"It's going to be okay. Madison is too much of a fighter to let something like this take her over." he said kissing Jennifer's temple, in hopes to calm her down.

 They were both tired but Justin didn't care. he had promised both Jennifer and Madison that he would be there for him and he fully intended on keeping his promise. Luckily the paparazzi and the press hadn't gotten word of it.

The last thing Madison needed after this ordeal was having 50 camera men in her face. He looked over at Jennifer who had tears running down her cheek. It broke his heart that this had to happen to such amazing people. They did not deserve at all. Justin put his arms gently around Jennifer's waist and pulled her closed to him

Jennifer looked over at Justin with a weak smile and rested her head on his shoulder. She felt the most safe when she was in the arms of the man she loved. Loved? She thought to herself. She was. She was in love with Justin Randall Timberlake.

She didn't know if he felt the same way, she would tell him soon. Now was not the time though, but soon.

"Ms. Bradford?" she heard Dr.Marvin call.

Her head snapping up, she saw Mr. Marvin standing there as Madison was wheeled into the room.

"Hi Baby!" she said running over to her daughter.

"She's a little groggy from the medicine we gave her, but she'll be good as new in a few hours." he said with a smile.

"So.. the test." Jennifer said looking the doctor directly in the eye. She was relieved when a warmth came from them.

"Well we took those few other tests we talked about and I have the results right here." he said holding a folder in his hands. "I think you should read it." he said seriously, but didn't seem upset about anything so Jennifer was slightly confused.

Grabbing the folder she looked over at Justin, who nodded his head for her to open it.

Grabbing the paper on top, she read it over quickly, her eyes growing wide and her mouth dropping.

"Oh my god."



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story