Author's Chapter Notes:

SORRYYYYYYYY for the lack of updates, been so busy! butt i saw none other than JUSTIN in concert on friday and totally insipired me to write more!! hope you like this chapter and be sure to review and tell friends <333

 

btw, justin was AMAZIIIIIIIIIIING in concert! so hot ;)

"What?" Justin asked nervously.

"Its..negative. She doesn't have lukemia." Jennifer said, her eyes still wide as tears rode down her cheeks.

"YES!" Justin yelled out, not caring who heard. It was truely a miracle.

He ran over to where Madison was sitting on the bed and picked her up, twirling her around the room, making her go into a fit of ggiggles.

Hearing that Madison would be okay, was a huge relief. There had been so many good things that has happened in his life, and he never fully appriciated everyhting until this came up.

 You never realize how fortunate you are until someone else is in a situation much worse than you, especially when its someone you love and care for. Seeing Madison hepless and scared was one of the worst things hes gone through, and to know she was okay, he couldn't have asked for more.

 The funny thing was, he had to kind of laugh that a child would have such an effect on him. He loved Madison as if she were her own, and god knows he loves her mother. They were the most important people in his life and there was no way he was going to let them go. He was sure of that.

Setting Madison down he went back over to where Jennifer was still crying. He knew they were tears of joy. Taking her in his arms he held her tightly, rocking her back and forth.

"It feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders." Jennifer finally spoke up after a moment.

"I know." Justin whispered stroking her cheek.

Jennifer smiled up at before walking over to Madison and taking her in her arms as they held each other for a few moments. She couldn't have asked for anything better. Her daughter was safe and healthy. That was the only thing that mattered.

Dr. Marvin smiled softly as he watched them celebrate. "I'll let you have a moment, and when your ready to go home, I'll be at the desk so you can sign Madison out."

"Thank you." Jennifer smiled sincerely as she held on to her daughter tightly.

When the doctor left the room Justin went over to the two and wrapped them both in his arms.

"I think we should celebrate." Justin announced after a moment.

Madison giggled. "Like what Jussin?"

Justin smiled taking Madison in his arms. "Like what?!" he said excitedly. "How would you like if we threw a little party at your house? Would that be fun?"

"YEAH! tank yew Jussin!" she said wrapping her little arms around his neck in a hug.

"Your more than welcome baby." he said giving her kisses all over as she broke out into massive giggles.

"Come on squirt. Lets get out of here." he said tossing the little girl over his shoulder as she let out a squeal.

Jennifer walked behind them, with a big smile on her faces.

Please, just let it stay like this forever.

Chapter End Notes:
sorry its so short, im just not feeling good today i PROOOOOOOMISE for a longer update soon <3 this was just sweet and quick to the pont lol


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story