Justin Timberlake had everything. Fame. Fortune. Girls. What more could a 26 year old guy want? What he didn't know was that that someone would enter his life and change it in ways he never expected.

"Woah!" he yelled out as he nearly collided with another cart.

"I'm sorry!" a pretty blonde responded. Justin looked her in the eyes, her sparkling blue eyes, ones that matched the little girl in the cart.

"No, its my fault I didn't look where I was going. I'm Justin."

"Jennifer." she smiled back shaking his hand.

"And who is this cutie?" he said grinning down at the little girl looking curiously at him.

"This is my daughter, Madison." she said beaming at her daughter as she stroked her hair.

"Well hello Madison" Justin smiled down at her. Madison looked up at him with curious eyes.

"Hi." she said quietly, unsure of this stranger.

"So do you live around here?" Justin asked looking back to Jennifer.

"Yeah, born and raised. How about you?" she asked tucking some hair behind her ear and tilting her head a little.

"Nah, I live in Orlando." he said.

"Oh, thats not far. Well hey I don't want to seem rude but I have to finish shopping and get her down for a nap." Jennifer said as she started pushing the cart, Justin by her side.

"Oh no, not at all. Maybe I'll see you around?" Justin asked right before the parted ways.

"Maybe." she winked before disappearing behind the aisle.

"He cute momma" Madison smiled up at her mother.

Jennifer giggled at her daughter as they made their way out of the store.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story