Author's Chapter Notes:

heres a new chapter! sorry for the delay, been super busy with work!! enjoy & keep the reviews coming!!!

Justin's POV.

SHE LOVES ME. SHE FUCKING LOVES ME.

I could not have asked for a better moment. The girl I was head over heels in love with, loves me back. This is better than any other feeling. Better than selling millions of albums, getting awards. Knowing I had someone who loves me, for me. I couldn't ask for better.

I smiled down at Jennifer as she laid under me, giggling after I had tackled her to the couch. She was so beautiful with her sparkling blue eyes, and her flawless smile. The way her nose wrinkled when she laughed. She was a beautiful person inside and out, and now she was all mine and I intended to keep it that way.

For the first time I feel like I'm in a meaningful relationship. She's not in it for my fame or my fortune. She could care less about that. Nor is she fake or has a barbie like substance to her. Shes real and I'm not just talking about her nose.

She sees the real me. The real Justin Timberlake. Far beyond what anyone in the public would see and its refreshing to find someone like that. Another reason I fell for her was watching her with Madison.

She is such a dedicated mother to her daughter and put her first, even before me. I wouldn't have it any other way. Madison is the most important person to her and even though we are together, I don't expect her to put me first and I wouldn;t allow it.

I leaned down planting a gentle kiss on her lips. "You are so beautiful." I whispered in her ears.

She smiled up at me. "Your not so bad yourself stud." she giggled pinching my side, making me jump.

"Well I work out." I winked as we sat up. 

Shaking her head at me she snuggled into my arms, and it just seemed right. Like this was meant to be.

"What are we going to tell Madison?" she asked suddenly.

I smiled, running my hand along her cheek. "She's a smart girl. We'll tell her exactly what we are. In love."

"Do you want to, take this to my room?" Jennifer asks me, with a shy smile. 

I grin at her, she's trying to be sutble but failing, yet I find it completely adorable. I scoop her in my arms as she lets out a squeal.

"Justin!" she laughs as I carry her into her room.

"What?" I asked innocently.

Setting her down, she makes her way over to the bed and crawls in. "You are a dork." she says smirking at me.

"Dork? I'll show you dork." I growl playfully as I dive onto the bed after her. She lets out a playful squeal as the door shuts behind us.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story