Author's Chapter Notes:

ok im feeling better guys so heres a new chapter for you! tell all your friends to review & thanks to my loyal readers ;)

The next morning the sun shown through the curtains as it rose from below and said good morning as it rose in the clear blue sky. It was a perfect morning, following a perfect night. The night before the happy couple gave each other the most beautiful gift you could give someone you love. It wasn't just sex to them. It was making love, showing each other how much they cared for another. Justin whispered sweet nothings into Jennifer's ear.

Justin's eyes fluttered open as  the sun shone on his face. He let out a stretch as he looked at the clock 7:00 am. It was still early. He turned to look at Jennifer sleeping peacefully next to him. he smiled as he gently graced his hand along her cheek, making sure as to not wake her. She looked so beautiful with the sun shining on her flawless features.

Throwing on a pair of shorts Justin tip toped out of the room and made his way down stairs to see Madison sitting on the floor infront of the T.V. watching cartoons.

"Morning baby." he said as he leaned down and placed a kiss on her head as he sat next to her.

"Hi Jussin. I watching cartoons!" she said with a big smile.

Justin looked at the tv and saw Rugrats on the screen. "You like rugrats huh?" he asked looking down at the little girl with eyes that matched her mothers.

Madison nodded with a smile. "Yuh Huh! Is my favorite!" she said turning back to the tv competely engrossed with it within minutes.

Justin laughed. She was so cute how could he not? Hearing footsteps behind him he turned to see Jennifer walking down the stairs with a sleepy look on her face.

"Good morning gorgeous girl." he said standing up to meet her at the bottom of the stairs with a kiss.

She smiled as she happily obliged the morning kiss. "Mmm Good morning. Although I probably have morning breath." she pulled away crinkling her nose.

"Oh Never." Justin laughed then made a face. "Yeah ok you do. but your still cute." he said smacking her butt as she turned to go brush her teeth. She turned back to him with a wink.

Later that day as the couple sat on the cough tangled in each others arms Madison walked into the room.

"Hi baby. Come here a minute." Jennifer said patting the spot betwen her and Justin and lifted Madison up when she made her way over.

"Was wrong momma?"

"Oh nothings wrong baby. Justin and I just want to talk to you."

Madison looked at the two of them with curious eyes. She didn't know what was going on, but knew her mother would explain it all to her.

"Honey, I know your young but your a smart girl. You know what love is right?" Jennifer asked looking down at Madison with a smile.

"Yuh Huh. its when you take care of me mommy."

"Thats absolutely right baby. I take care of you because i love you and you are my daughter and my joy. But it can also be when a boy and a girl love each other a whole lot and they spend lots of time together and end up living together possibly."

"Is you love Jussin mommy?" She asked with a smile.

Justin laughed. She was smart, just as he thought.

"Very much." Justin answered. "I love you and your mommy more than anything in the world. Thats why we spend alot of time together. We're in love."

"You is in love with me too?" she asked tilting her head to look at Justin making him laugh.

"Yes baby. I'm in love with you cause your so darn cute." he said poking her stomach making her giggle. "And I love your mommy because she's an amazing mommy to you and shes a great person." Justin beamed as he winked over at Jennifer who returned the wink.

"I love my mommy too." Madison said with pride. "She's the bestest mommy in the whole widest world." she exlaimed proudly.

"And you Ms. Madison Grace are the bestest daughter in the whole world." Jennifer said with a glint of tear in her eye as she hugged her daughter.

Justin pretended to wipe his eyes as he let out a fake sniffle. "I'm feeling alot of love in ths room. GROUP HUG!" he said grabbing the two girls in his arms getting a fit of giggles from the both of them in repsonse.

It was a great feeling to be around that much love. The two of them just hoped it would last and noone or nothing would get in their way.

They were in for a surprise.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story