Author's Chapter Notes:
new chapter y'all! thanks for all the reviews! keep em coming ;)

Justin slammed his door shut as he entered his home. Still very angry from the fight he had just had with Jennifer. It was their first fight and Justin feared it was the fight that would end their relationship.

 He admiited he lost his temper a little bit he had too much pride to admit that her. He wished he hadn't blown up like that though. She was going through a difficult time and he wasn't helping the situation.

All he was doing was trying to help though. Why did she have to be so stubborn though? Well whatever he didn't care. If she wanted to be like that then he didn't need that. He did worry about Madison though. He loved her too and was worried about what she was going to think with Justin not there.

"Thats Jennifer's fault." he told himself angrily as he threw himself on the couch. "It's her fault."

After all he did for her, after all they have been through, was just thrown out the window. He had been by Jennifer and Madison's side through the worst times but also the good but that didn't seem to matter anymore. Nothing mattered.

Then standing up he went over to the hallway table where he had left his cellphone and dialed JC. "Hey man. Yeah, I'm finally free to hang out.. Noo.. Yeah I'll explain later. Meet me at the club tonight alright?" he said before hanging up.

Tonight he was going to let loose. And he didn't care who knew.

------------------------------------------

Jennifer sat on the couch with her head in her hands, silent tears falling from her face. She didn't mean to blow up at Justin but everything that has been building up just came out. She knew he wasn't flashing the money in his face, she didn't mean to say that.

She threw herself on the pillow laying next to her "What did I do?!" she cried out to noone. She had finally found the man of her dreams and she had to and ruin it.

"Mommy?" she heard Madison call.

Looking up she saw her daughter looking at her curiously. "Was wrong mommy? Where is Jussin?"

Wiping the tears quickly from her eyes, she pulled Madison into her lap. "I'm fine baby. Justin went home."

"Why you crying momma?" Madison asked snuggling in her mothers arms.

Jennifer couldn't help but smile at her daughters caring nature. "It's just silly grown up stuff baby."

"Is Jussin coming back?"

"I don't know baby.. I don't know."

--------------------------------------------------

Justin entered the loud club, with the blinking lights, almost blinding him as he made his way to the VIP area where a group of people where waiting for him. Spotting JC in the crowd he smiled, and made his way over to his old friend.

"Hey man." he said making his way over the JC and gave him a "manly" hug.

JC smiled and patted his friend on the back. "How are ya man?"

Justin let out an exasberated sigh. "Could be better but its whatever man. I'm just here to have fun tonight."

"I think we have just the thing to handle that." JC smiled handing Justin a drink, which he quickly swallowed.

Hours later and many drinks later Justin was feeling good. He sat and laughed with his friends, dancing with a girl here and there. It was good to finally get out again instead of being nailed down.

"You knowwwwww man, Jennifer was jusss holding me back." Justin slurred leaning against JC.

"I think you've had too many drinks Justin, you might wanna slow down."

"I think.. that you think..that im thinking I've had too many drinks but you think that I think I'm juss fine."

JC shook his head in amsument as he stood up to go dance with a pretty blonde that had walked over.

Justin stood up, falling over slightly but catching himself on the person standing next to him. Across the room he noticed a pretty brunette eyeing him, smiling seductively at him.

Smiling he managed to make his way over to the girl. "Well helloooooo there." he slurred.

The girl smiled at him, equally as drunk. "Helloo sexy. What brings you over here?"

"I'm thinkingggg it might be you" he smiled sweetly at her. "Wanna dance?"

"I'd love to." she answered as they began to grind on the dance floor, in their own little world.

"Whats your name?" Justin asked leaning down so his warm breath tickled her ear.

"Cheryl. Cherly Briggins."

"Justin Timberlake."

"I know who you are." she winked at him.

"I'm thinking we should get out of here." she whispered in his ear.

Part of him knew it was wrong. He still loved Jennifer. But he was too drunk at the moment to car. Grabbing her hand they ran out of the club. JC watched as his friend left the club with a mystery woman. He just hoped Justin didn't screw anything up.

Grabbing a taxi, the pair made their way back to Justin's house. The minute they stepped out of the cab Justin's lips crashed onto hers. It was wrong but it felt so right.

Lifting her into his arms, their lips never parting he carried her into his room, slamming the door behind him.

-------------------------------------------

After putting Madison back to bed, Jennifer called up her mother asking if she could stay with Madsion for a few hours so she could go work things out with Justin. She hated fighting and she just wanted everything to be right again.

"Hi mom." she smiled sadly as her mother walked through the door. "Thanks for coming, I really appriciate it." she said giving her mother a warm hug.

Jane returned the smile just as warmly. "It's not a problem baby. Now go make up with that boy of yours. Go." she said ushering her daughter out the door.

Jennifer tapped the wheel nervously as she made her way to Justin's driveway. She was nervous about seeing him but she just wanted to make things right. Grabbing the extra set of keys he had gotten for her, she slowly turned the doornob, making her way into the large hallway.

"Justin?" she called out to what seemed like an empty house.

Hearing comotion upstairs she slowly accended up the stairs. She leaned against the door, hearing the giggles of a woman her head snapped back. No it couldn't be. Slowly she opened the doors and horror took over her features. Her worst nightmare was right infront of her.

Justin's head snapped up when he heard the door open. Turning his head he saw Jennifer standing in the doorway, tear after tear falling from her face. He  knew he had just fucked up. Big time.

"Justin. How could you?" she choked out not moving from her spot.

Justin removed himself from the girl he was ontop of. "Jennifer, I can explain" he said quickly having sobered up.

"I don't want to here it. Don't even come near me or my daughter ever again you arrogant asshole!" she yelled before storming down the hallway.

Looking over at the girl smiling in his bed he quickly regretted what he had done. "Jennifer come back!" he yelled quickly slipping on some shorts and running down the steps after her.

Catching her before she opened the door he grabbed her arm. "

"Don't touch me you asshole! Leave me alone!" she yelled fighting his grip. "Justin! Let me go!"

"Jennifer I'm sorry! Please let me explain." he said his voice softening.

Jennifer's eyes welled up once agan. "No. We're done. Over. I never want to see you again." she growled before slamming the door behind him and running to her car before speeding off.

Justin stood in his doorway as he watched the woman he was head over heels in love with walk out of his life, possibly forever.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story