Author's Chapter Notes:

thanks for all the reviews!! I LOVE EM. right now i'm watching the hbo justin special i got a spark of inspiration LOL and i just like staring at his beautiful faceee ugh hes so perfect! lol i suggest you all watch it, i went to one of the shows and it was amazing  and its great to re-live it!

 ANYWAY, on to the story and keep the reviews coming! :-D

Tears continued to fall down Jennifer's face as she made her way home. How could he do such a terrible thing to her? She loved him so much and she had given everything to him. Everything.

She was stupid for trusting him. She believed him to be a wonderful guy who would never hurt her and he did exactly what all men do. They disappoint. She knew it was over for good.

Turning on the radio, she flipped through the channels hoping to find something decent on, turning to her normal station she listened as the DJ's had their playful banter then disgust took over her as she heard the beginning cords of Justin's latest song flow through her car. Immediately changing the station the same song was still on.

"Ugh!" she shouted shutting it off. "I hate him!" she yelled to nobody. Pulling into her driveway and getting out of her car she slammed the car door and walked angrily into her living room where her mother was holding a sleeping Madison.

Hearing the door open Diane turned with a smile but her expression quickly changed when she saw the tears in her daughters eyes. Motioning her daughter to the couch she quickly put Madison to bed and went to comfort her little girl crying on the couch.

Wrapping her arms around her daughter she stroked her hair. "Baby what happend?" she asked as Jennifer sobbed in her arms. It hurt her to see her little girl hurt like this

"I went into his house and walked in on him with another girl." Jennifer sobbed her entire body shaking.

Diane was pissed beyond belief that Justin would do this to Jennifer. He had seemed like such a nice boy and really seemed to love Jennifer and Madison. She wasn't one to judge but she hoped even with this incident they could find some way to work things out. Jennifer need stability in her life and Justin gave that to her and her daughter.

"Baby, I have to get going. But I'm only a phone call away okay? I love you." she said tenderly kissing her daughters forehead.

Jennifer gave her a half smile. "Love you mom." she mumbled before trugging off into her room and shutting the door.

---------------------------------------------------

The next morning Justin laid in his cold bed all alone. He needed Jennifer by his side but he had fucked up big time. He had hurt the one person he loved most in the world. How could he do such a thing? He knew what he did was wrong and he took full responsibility for it. He didn't even care for that stupid girl last night, she was just at the right place at the wrong time.

He knew that there was no way Jennifer was going to forgive him. But he loved her and He wanted to make things right, whatever it took to get her back.

Grabbing his phone, he dialed Jennifer's number only to be met with her voicemail.

"Hey Baby, Its Justin. Look I screwed up and I'm SO sorry you have no idea. I love you baby. Please forgive me." he said before shutting his phone.

Letting out a sigh he opened his phone once more dialing JC's number. "Hey man. I fucked up."

"No shit."

"Well your real supportive." Justin said with a huff. He had hoped he'd get a little bit of sympathy. He was wrong.

"Well what do you expect man? You cheated on your girl, I'm not giving you props for that."

Justin sighed. He knew JC was right, he just hated to admit it. "I know, I know. How do I get her back C?"

"You tell me man, shes your girl. It's not going to be easy I'll tell you that much."

"Yeah, unfortunately I know that much. I'll call you later man." Justin sighed before hanging up the phone.

-------------------------------------------------

"Hey baby its Just-" DELETE. Jennifer didn't care to hear what Justin had to say.

Grabbing her stomach, she started to feel sick. Covering her mouth she ran to the bathroom and filling it with colorful contents. Wiping her mouth she lifted herself from the floor. She had been feeling like this for the past couple days. She figured it was probably some kind of bug, one of the girls at work had gotten sick. Yeah thats it.

"Momma was wrong?" she heard her little girl call to her.

Walking out of the bathroom she saw Madison standing in the doorway, she leaned down and hugged her daughter tightly. "Nothing baby. Mommy is fine. Hows my girl this morning?" she asked kissing Madisons temple.

"I ok mommy. Where is Jussin? He apposed to make me breakfast member?"

Biting back tears Jennifer cleared her throat. "Justin isn't going to be around anymore baby. Mommy will make you breakfast."

"Why?" Madison asked tears welling up in her all eyes.

"Mommy and Justin had a fight last night baby. We're not in love anymore." That wasn't really true. Jennifer was still in love with Justin, but she knew she couldn't be anymore but it was the only way she knew how to explain it to a three year old.

Madison's lip began to quiver. "Does he not love me anymore momma?"

Jennifer's heart broke. Damn You Justin for doing this to my daughter. "I'm sure he still loves you baby. He'd be crazy not to, your the best. Just right now it's me he doesn't love."

Madison crawled into her mothers lap giving her the tightest hug a three year old can give. "I sorry mommy. I wuv you." she said planting a wet kiss on her mothers cheek.

Jennifer wiped her eyes with the back of her hand and hugged her daughter equally as tightly. "I love you too Madison Grace."

--------------------------------------------------

Andrew smiled evilly as he sat behind his computer. Everything was going just as he had planned. He had ruined the relationship between Jennifer and Justin and now he was going to move in when she was vulnerable, and if she resisted, there would be a price to pay.

Knocking on her door he took a deep breath. Jennifer opened the door and saw him standing there with a smile and immediately slammed it in his face. Sighing annoyingly Andrew knocked again and rang the door bell.

Flinging the door open once again, fire burned in Jennifer's eyes. Andrew was the last person she wanted to see. "What do you want Andrew?"

"I'm here to see my daughter."

"No."

"Oh yes. I have the right too as her birth father." Andrew sneered holding up the court order. "By law, I'm allowed to see her, so I suggest you let me in before things get ugly." he sneered then saw Madison peering around the corner at the stranger. His facial expression immediate softened. He had to admit, his daughter was pretty darn cute.

"Hi sweetie." he smiled, pushing his way past Jennifer and kneeling down at Madison's level. "It's daddy."

Madison looked up at her mother with confusing. "Daddy?" she asked. "I dont gots a daddy. Mommy said he leaved me before I was here. And he not love mommy and me."

A satisfied smile came over Jennifer's face. She never lied to her daughter, not even about her dead beat father. She need to know, even if she was forced to see him, she didn't want her daughter to have a relationship with Andrew, she didn't trust him.

"I was just going through a rough time, but your my daughter and I love you." he said pulling Madison in for a hug who stiffened a bit at the touch of a stranger. She missed Justin, her buddy.

"You not Justin." she said after a moment.

Even thought Jennifer was broken hearted and hated Justin with a passion at the moment she admitted that she rather have Madison miss Justin rather than Andrew.

Andrew forced a smile on his face as he looked into Madison's sparkling blue eyes. "I know Justin is your buddy. But he's not going to be around anymore sweetheart, and I am. I'm here to stay and take care of you and mommy." he smiled at her then looked up cynically at Jennifer who looked at him with disgust.

After the two longest hours of her life Andrew finally left as his aloted time with Madison was up. Thank god.

--------------------------------------------------

Justin tried to call Jennifer once more but was again met with her voice mail. He knew she was deliberitly ignroing his calls. Hell she didn't blame her.

He knew he had to get to her somehow and impress her and show her how sorry he was. He just had to figure out how to do it.

Justin had to get out of the house. He had to figure out something spectucular and out of this world to win the woman of his dreams back. Grabbing his jacket and car keys he made his way out of his house and down to his cars.

Maybe a nice country drive could clear his mind, and maybe he just might swing by Jennifer's house.

As he drove down the familar street he saw another car in the driveway. She knew that it wasn't Mrs.Bradford's car. A friend maybe? But his eyes squinted to see that the figure walking out the door was a male. Andrew to be exact.

"What the hell is he doing there?" he wondered outloud.

He saw Jennifer's annoyed face and knew that she hadn't wanted him there. He watched as Andrew hugged Madison who uncomfortably hugged him back. Justin grew instantly angry. Andrew was moving in while Jennifer was weak and using Madison as a ploy to get to her. That asshole.

Speeding by, making sure Jennifer didn't see her face he pulled into his recording studio. He had an idea how to win her back. He just hoped it worked.

"Hey man." he said to his producer. "Thanks for meeting me. I have an idea for one more song we can put on the album."

"Lets here it." his producer smiled.

"Alright well.."

-----------------------------------------------

The next day Jennifer had scheduled and appointment with the doctor to see if he could figure out what was going on. She had an idea but she wanted to be certain.

Sitting nervously in the office she looked around at the happy families. That's all she wanted. A happy family but God just didn't have it the cards for her.

"Jennifer Bradford?" the nurse called out to the waiting room. "We're ready for you."

A few blood test later the doctor walked into the room. Jennifer let out a deep breath as she adusting herself on the examination table.

"Okay Jennifer, I have your test results right here." he said holding a few papers in his hand.

"And..?"

"You're pregnant."



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story