Author's Chapter Notes:

thanks so much for the reviews i really love them!! theres one more chapter left but don't worry this is not the end of jennifer and justin, i see many things ahead for them so dun dun dun thats right im planning a sequel!! i hope you enjoy these last chapters!!!!

Justin fumbled in the studio as he tried to finish up the song he had written for Jennifer. It might not win her back but he was willing to try anything. Grabbing the cd out of the case he pushed it in, to listen to it. It was perfect. He just hoped she liked it.

Taking the CD out he smiled, putting it back in the case.

"Lets do this." he said to himself before leaving the studio.

Once he was home, he dialed Jennifer's number and prayed to god she answered. To his suprise she actually did.

"What?" she asked in an obviously annoyed tone.

He quickly spoke. "Jen! Baby, please don't hang up." he pleaded. "I want to work things out. I want you to come to my show tonight, I'm playing at the club on mainstreet tonight and I have something I want to give to you."

Jennifer let out a sigh. "I don't know. I mean it's last minute and Madison wouldn't have a babysitter.."

Justin smiled, "Already taken care of. I called your mother and she is going to watch Maddie for a few hours. Please Jen." he pleaded with her. He needed her to come tonight, it was his last hope.

"Alright. I'll go. But Justin, I don't think its going to help. You broke my heart and I don't know if it can be mended back together."

"Just trust me."

"I did that once before."

Ouch.

I deserved that.

"I know, gimmie one more shot baby, thats all I ask."

"See you tonight." she answered before he heard the dial tone. A huge grin spreading across his face. He knew this was going to work. It had to.

Hanging up the phone Jennifer tried to bite back her smile. She too wanted to be with Justin, to have him hold her in his arms and tell her how much he loved her. He had broken her heart so badly but she couldn't help still loving him. Everyone makes mistakes right?

Later that night, after Jennifer's mom stopped by, only talking for a moment before ushering her daughter out the door. Jennifer entered the noisy club. She made her way over to where the security had instructed her to.

She sat in her seat examining her nails. If Justin made her come all the way down here and then make her wait for two hours she was not going to be happy with him. This had been be good. She also knew she had to tell him she was pregnant. But not tonight. Soon though.

Finally, the lights went low and Justin appeared on the stage as the crowd cheere dfor him. Justin smiled and waved to the crowd, then his eyes roamed looking for her. When he spotted her he gave her a heartfelt smile before putting his mouth up to the microphone.

"Before I start tonight, I just wanted to say somthing. I screwed up pretty royally recently. I hurt someone I love very much and nothing else in the world made me feel more like crap than this. I was never the kind of guy to do that loved ones, but my point is. I'm in love with Jennifer Marie Bradford. And I'm going to show her just how much." he said looking her directly in the eyes, all the love in his heart showing through them. "This is for you baby. I love you." he said quietly before making his way to the piano.

Playing the first few notes he let out a sigh. Please let this work he thought to himself before putting his mouth to the microphone. "This is called, All over Again."

You've been alone
You've been afraid
I've been a fool
In so many ways
But I would change my life
If you thought you might try love me

So please give me another chance
To write you another song
Take back those things I've done
Cause I'll give you my heart
If you would let me start all over again

Jennifer watched him intently as he played the song. Tears began to well up in her eyes as she listened to the heartfelt lyrics.

I'm not a saint
I'm just a man
Who let heaven and earth in the palm of his hand
But I threw it away
So now I stand here today asking forgiveness
And if you could just

Please give me another chance
To write you another song
Take back those things I've done
Cause I'll give you my heart
If you would let me start all over again

The stage began to turn slightly so now it was facing Jennifer and they were looking into each others eyes, as if noone else was in the room as Justin sang for her.

Little girl, you're all I've got
Don?t you leave me standing here once again
Cause I'll give you my life (yes I would)
If you would let me try to love you

So please give me another chance
To write you another song
And take back those things I've done
Cause I'll give you my heart
If you would let me start all over again
Again oh
No no
oh oh

You know I love you (yeah)
Give me one more chance
No No
No No No No

As the last note faded away, Jennifer now had endless tears running down her cheek. Standing up she made her way over to the stage, as Justin helped her up as she threw herself into his arms, holding him tightly and never wanting to let go.

The crowd cheered as the couple embraced.

"I love you." he whispered in her ear. "And I never want to hurt you again."

Leaning back so she could look at him she smiled. "You better not. I'm not goiing through this again. Ever." she said sternly but her face softened quickly.

"You won't have to, I promise. In fact I have something for you. Stay right there." he said holding her shoulders making sure she was standing in place before turning to the audience.

"Everyone say hello to the love of my life Jennifer Bradford!" Justin shouted as the crowd cheered for his girl. "Isn't she amazing? Well the reason I brought her up here is because I did screw up but I wanted to make things right which was successful but also to do this." Justin said before getting down on one knee.

Jennifer's mouth dropped as more tears emerged from her already wet eyes. She couldn't believe what was happening.

"Jennifer, I love you with all my heart. You have been the one constant in my life. You and Madison make me happy and I love you both so much. I can't imagine my life without you two. I need you in my life. You are what I think about when I go to sleep at night and your the first thing I see when I wake up and I want to have that for the rest of my life baby. So, Jennifer Marie Bradford, would you make me the happiest man alive and be my wife?" Justin asked opening a box to reveal a ginormous rock.

Jennifer's mouth dropped wider if possible as the audience screamed and cheered. A huge grin spreading across her face, she simply nodded and smiled wider if possible. "Yes Justin. I will."

The crowd erupted into loud cheers as Justin scooped Jennifer up in his arms.

"I love you."

"And I love you."



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story