Author's Chapter Notes:
wow i can't belive I'm at the last chapter! I've had so much fun writing this story and i hope you enjoyed it as well!! thanks for all the reviews its been an amazing ride. look out for the sequel its coming soon!!!

Jennifer's POV

The day is here. I can't believe it. All my life, since I was a little girl I dreamed about this day. Hoping I would find a special guy that would ask me to be his wife and have a fairy tale wedding like you see in the movies.

And now its coming true. I have the perfect family. My beautiful daughter Madison, Justin and this soon to be baby. When I told Justin I was absolutely terrified. I didn't know what his reaction was going to be.

He was shocked at first, of course but after a few moments a huge grin spread across his face, grabbing me in his arms, his lips crashing onto mine. I took that as excitment. Heh.

I was 5 months pregnant now, and still surprised I could fit in my wedding dress. I sat in the backroom with a few friends, my mom and Madison, she was the flower girl for the wedding and looked absolutely beautiful.

"Hi mommy!" Madison, now 4 years old smiled at me. "You look pwetty."

I smiled down at her. She's growing up so fast. "Thank you baby. You look quite pretty yourself." I smiled, stroking her cheek. Looking up I see my mother walking towards me.

Tears in her eyes, she wraps her arms around me. "Baby, you look beautiful." she smiles wiping her eyes, as my dad comes up behind her. "You do look beautiful princess."

"Thanks daddy." I smiled at him giving him a tight hug. "You ready to let me go?"

"Not at all." he says with a sad smile. "But I know I have to.

"Oh daddy." I start to cry in his arms as he holds me tightly.

--------------------------------------------------

Justins POV.

It's my wedding day and I'm freaking out. Hearing familiar voices behind me I turned around to see all my former bandmates had showed up. It's great to have them here on the most important day of my life. Even with the group seperated we've all remained best friends.

"You okay man?" Lance asks as he walks up to me to give me a hug.

"Hey, yeah I'm fine. Just a little nervous."

"It's going to be fineee!" Chris shouts walking over to me.

I have to laugh. Same old Chris.

Saying my hellos to JC and Joey we talk for a few moments before I am told that we are starting.

Shit. Shit. I'm so nervous. But I can't wait to see Jennifer. She's gorgeous everyday but today shes going to look even more beautiful.

"You ready Jus?" Joey asks with a smile.

I let out a sigh. "Yeah, lets do it."

-----------------------------------------------

"It's time daddy." Jennifer says as they wait for the ceremony to begin.

"I'm so proud of you baby. The way you've made a life for you and Madison and found a good father for her. I really am proud." Dave says kissing his daughters cheek. "Lets go get you married."

As the music starts Jennifer lets otu a big sigh. Her heart was pounding so hard in her chest she wouldnt be surprised if the entire church could hear her.

"Go ahead baby." she whispers to her daughter.

Tears threatened to fall as she watched Madison make her way down the aisle. She could see Justin smiling at her and gave her a little wave as she made her way down.

Justin on the other end, watched as Madison made her way down the asile. She looked beautiful in her little flower girl dress. He couldn't believe that within the next hour she would be his daughter. Wow.

"Hi Justin." she whispers with a smile and he gives her a wink back.

Hearing the wedding march start Justin looked up as the doors opened. His breath caught in his throat as his eyes met with Jennifer. Beautiful couldn't even begin to describe how she looked, she was simply stunning. Her hair was curled into an updo, with a few falling down the side of her face.

When they reached the end of the alter Justin's eyes lit up as Jennifer smiled at him. She looked past him to see Trace and JC behind him, his best man and his groomsmen. Looking back at her soon to be husband a few tears fell from her eyes.

"You look beautiful."

"You look amazing too baby." she whispers.

After the priest said a few words, it was time for the vows. Justin and Jennifer had decided to write their own.

Justin decided to go first. "Jennifer Marie, since the first day I met you, I have been captivated by you. I saw how well you took care of your beautiful daughter and it intruged me. As I spent more time with you I fell in love with you more and more each day. You are so caring and compassionate but also know how to have a good time. I love you with all my heart and I promise to always take care of you." he finished, tears freely falling from his eyes.

Tears falling freely from hers as well Jennifer took a deep breath before starting her vows. "Justin Randall, I don't know what my life would be without you. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I question myself daily on how I got so lucky to have you in my life.

Taking a deep breath she wiped the tears from her eyes "Sometimes I feel like I don't deserve someone as amazing as you but here you stand infront of me, ready to give your all. You have been so good to me and my daughter and that is the most important thing to me. I couldn't have asked for any better and I can't wait to spend forever with you. I love you."

They smiled at each other and intertwined their fingers as the priest finished the ceremony.

After what seemed like eternity the preist smiled at the couple. "By the power vested in me by the state of Florida, I know pronounce you man and wife. Justin, you may kiss your bride."

A huge grin spreading across his face he took Jennifer's cheeks in her hands, his lips crashing onto hers in a passionate kiss as their friends and family cheered and shouted for them.

When they parted the priest spoke once more. "I'm proud to present to you, Mr. and Mrs. Justin Timberlake." he said as everyone stood up and clapped.

Making their way down the aisle, they greeted family as they walked down and had candy thrown at them as they made their way to the limo. Madison stood by her grandmas side as she waved to her mom and new stepdad as they drove away.

"Well, you ready to party Mrs. Timberlake?" Justin asked holding Jennifer tight in his arms.

Jennifer smiled. "Mrs. Timberlake. I like the sound of that.

"Me too." he said kissing her forehead.

----------------------------------------

Hours later the reception was in full swing. Everyone was having a great time. Madison sat next to her mother as she ate her meal, but just like a little kid didn't want to sit for long.

"Justin will you dance with me?"

"Of course baby." he smiled taking her hand and leading her to the dance floor.

"Are you my daddy now?"she asked curiously as they swayed to a slow song as he held her in his arms.

"Sure am baby."

"Do I call you daddy?"

"You can call me whatever you want dollface." he smiled kissing her cheek making her smile.

"I call you daddy." she smiled at him, love shining in her eyes for her new father.

Justin's heart swelled about five sizes. He couldn't believe this was happening, it was real.

Jennifer smiled as she watched her new husband and little girl dance together in their first "father/daughter" dance. She knew Justin was going to make a great father to Madison. He already was.

Throughout the night Justin's former bandmates had come over to introducce themselves. It was nice to meet people that Justin had talked so highly about and his descriptions of all of them made perfect sense. They were great guys and Jennifer was happy to meet them.

After an eventful reception it was time for Jennifer, Justin to leave for their honnymoon. Diana had arranged it so Madison could stay with her so the new couple could have some alone time, especially with a new baby on the way.

When all the goodbyes had been said the newlyweds got in their get away car and headed for the aiport.

"I love you Justin."

"I love you too baby. I can't believe we're married! I also cannot wait to have this baby with you. I promise you that I will do everything to take care of my family because I love you all so much."

"I know you do Justin, I've never doubted it for even a moment."

"You ready to start our new life together?" Justin asked snuggling up to Jennifer.

"I'm ready."

"Well then lets do it." he said tackling her on the seat as she let out a squeal.

----------------------------------------------

Andrew snarled as he looked across the street as the couple drove off into the night. He had failed once. He wasn't about to do it again. They would regret it, He was going to make sure of it.

"They will pay." he growled before disappearing into the night.


Completed
katiex0 is the author of 4 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 8 members. Members who liked When Worlds Collide also liked 478 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story