Author's Chapter Notes:

hope you guys like this new chapter! sorry its so short, i worked all day today lol but ill write a more lengthy chapter tomorrow!

"I'm telling you C, this girl is amazing" Justin said breathlessly. "I don't know what it is about her. I mean shes drop dead gorgeous, but thats only a small fracture of why I like her so much"

"Wow man, you got it bad" JC chuckled from the other end of the phone.

"I know man. She's great though. Shes got a kick ass personality, and shes so fun to be around and her daughter is just the cutest thing."

"Woah, back up here dude. She has a daughter?"

"Yeah. shes 3 years old. Her name is Madison. I never thought I'd like someone with a kid but I don't know, this just feels right"

"Well, you know I have to approve of this girl" JC joked.

"Yeah yeah. I'll talk to you later C" Justin said closing his phone.

Before he could place it back in his pocket, it began to vibrate, looking at the number a grin spread across his features. "Hey Hey pretty girl" he said seductively into the phone.

"Oh nice pick up line Jus" Jennifer giggled on the other line.

"Yeah, I try. Whats up chica?" he asked her sitting in the chair in the studio.

"Nothing important. I haven't seen you in awhile and missed talking to you" she sighed.

"I miss you guys too. I've been so busy working on my record I've kind of gone into a cave." he said running his hands over his head.

"So I've noticed." Jennifer said. "Well I know the time spent there will end in an amazing album"

"Thanks. Hey, why don't you and Madison stop by the studio?"

"Are you sure?" she asked him.

"Yeah, it gets kind of lonely here by myself. Stop by." he said then in almost in a whisper added. "Please?"

Jennifers breath caught in her throat as she heard the request. "Uh, yeah sure. Madisons napping right now but we'll be there in about an hour in a half" she said quietly.

"Great. See you guys then" Justin said before shutting his phone and letting out a sigh.

Sitting at the soundboard, Justin fiddled with the buttons trying to find the right mix of tracks, but couldn't seem to get what he was looking for.

"What is wrong with me?!" he yelled out to the empty room.

"Well I could name a few reasons" A voice chuckled behind him.

Spinning in his chair, a smile instantly on his face.
"My two favorite girls!" he cheered as when he saw them.

"Jussin!" Madison yelled, letting go of her mothers hand and running into Justin's arms.

"Hey hows my girl?" he asked her kissing her head.

"I good! I pwayed wif my dollies today Jussin!"

"You did?! Wow sounds like a fun day" he chuckled looking up to see Jennifer smiling at them.

"Come over here" he said with a smile. "I missed you guys" he said pulling Jennifer into his arms for a hug, while still balancing Madison in his lap.

"We missed you too. So, tell us what your doing here Mr. Music Man" she asked sitting the stool next to him.

"Ugh, well I was trying to write a song but I haven't been very successful. I can't think of anything"

"You will." Jennifer said rubbing his back gently. "You always do."

"Thanks Jen." he said lowering Madison to the floor.

"Not a problem. So lets get you out of this cave. Come to dinner with us"

A soft smile came across Justin's features. "I'd like that. You ready Madison?" he asked leaning down to her level. "Yeah!" she said lifting her arms up, indicating she wanted to be held, which Justin happily obliged.

"Where do you wanna go?" Justin asked as they left the studio.

"You choose" Jen turned to him with a smile. "Anywhere you want"

"I got the perfect place" Justin told her. "Lets go."



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story