Author's Chapter Notes:

sorry for the delay!! havent been feeling good, but heres 2 more chapters i hope you like them!!

"Justin where are we going?" Jennifer asked as they drove along the dirt road.

"You'll see." he answered her. He looked in the rear view mirror to see Madison examining her surroundings.

"Where we goin Jussin?" she asked.

"You'll see sweetie. It's really neat." he smiled at her through the mirror.

"Otay!" she giggled in her car seat as she looked back out the window.

"Justiiiiin" Jennifer whined. "Tell me where we're going."

"Stop being a baby." Justin laughed. "You'll find out in a minute we're almost there."

A few minutes later the car stopped. Getting out of the car quickly he ran to the other side to let Jennifer out.

"Grab Madison and close your eyes." he instructed.

"Your going to make this difficult aren't you?" she huffed.

"Pretty much, yeah." he chuckled as he watched Madison being lifted into her mothers arms. "Now close your eyes."

"Justin! How can I carry her and walk with my eyes closed?" she asked slightly annoyed.

"Trust me." he whispered with a smile. "Just trust me."

"This better be good Timerlake or your a-" she stopped quickly as to not curse infront of her 3 year old. "-hiney is getting a beating" she said with a smug smile.

"I like the sound of that" he flirted wiggling his eyebrows.

"Oh hush!" she giggled smacking his arm, she then closed her eyes. "Ok now what?"

Justin grabbed her hand, intertwining their fingers. "Just follow the sound of my voice and I'll lead you there."

After a minute or so of walking he stopped. "Why are we stopped? Are we there?" she asked

"No, a car was about to hit-" he stared as Jennifer yelled out.

"I'm kidding girl!" he laughed.

"Ugh. You suck Timberlake" she mummbled under her breath making him laugh.

"Now now, no need for such language Ms.Bradford. We're here." he said leading her a couple more feet. "Open your eyes."

Opening her eyes, they were met with the ocean waevs hitting the shore, there was a peaceful calm to it, almost magical in a way as they hit the shore. The sunset seemed to go into the heavens as it stretched for miles. It had to be the most beautiful thing Jennifer had ever seen. 

"Wow." she said breathlessly. "This is beautiful!" she turned to her daughter. "Maddie, look at the sunset out there." she said pointing to the distance.

Justin watched with a smile as the little girl looked with amazement.

"is pwetty" she said in awe.

"Sure is baby. So why did you bring us here?" Jennifer asked turning to Justin.

"I love the beach, and this one in particular has the nicest little cafe around, with great food and its right on the beach." he said pointing to a little hut- like cafe a few hundred yards up. "You wanna go?" he asked hopefully.

Giving him a nod and a smile, they linked hands once more as they made their way to the cafe.

After a delicious meal Justin leaned back in his chair holding his stomach. "Well I think if I have one more bite I'm going to burst" he said in a deep voice making Madison giggle. "How about you ladies?"

Jennifer nooded. "Me too. It was very good though." she turned to her daughter who was still scarfing down Spaghetti. "But I think this little food compactor isn't." she laughed.

"You like your food Madison?" Justin asked with amusement.

Nodding the little girl spoke. "is yummy Jussin!" she said with food in her mouth.

"Madison, don't talk with food in your mouth" her mother scolded. "Finish up baby, it's almost your bed time."

"Noooo." the little girl whined. She was having fun and didn't want to go to bed. "I not sweepy mommy!" she said before a yawn escaped her mouth.

"Your not pleading your case very well miss Maddie" Justin laughed. "I think you are tired."

"Nuh uhhhhh." she said from across the table.

"Uh huhhhhh." Justin said in the same tone. After a minute of their nuh uh, uh huh game Jennifer cut in.

"Alright chidren!" she said with a smirk. "Enough."

"You ruin all the fun Jennifer." Justin pouted like a child.

"Yeah, part of my charm." she laughed as she lifted Madison out of the chair.

"But of course." Justin quipped back. "Would you guys like to come back tomorrow? I'm sure Maddie would like swimming in the ocean wouldn't you?" he said bending down to her level.

"YEAH!" she said jumping up and down. "Pwease mommyyyyy!" she begged clinging to her mothers leg.

Sighing, she smiled at the two. "Yeah, we can come back tomorrow"

"Alright!" Justin cheered, grabbing Madison and dancing with her, elicitating sporadic giggles.

"We better get a good nights sleep though." Jennifer piped in on their ride back home.

"Yes mother." Justin said with a wink which earned him playful glare.

Stopping at their driveway, and turning off the engine he turned to Jennifer. "So, I'll see you tomorrow?" he asked hopefully.

"Yeah." she said quitely. "What time do you want to leave?" she asked as she got out of the car, followed by Justin.

"Is 10 am ok?" he asked as Jennifer lifted a sleeping Madison out of the car.

"Yeah, sounds good. See you then?" she said with a smile.

"You got it." he said walking over to the girls. "Goodnight Madison" he whispered kissing her little button nose. "And goodnight Ms. Jennifer" he said kissing her cheek. Damnit. I should have reallhy kissed her.

Damn I should have really kissed him.

"Goodnight." she answered back. "See you tomorrow" she said before shutting the door.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story