Author's Chapter Notes:

wow 2 chapters in one night! you lucky dogs ;) hahah hope you like it!

At 10 am sharp the next day Justin promptly waited by the door for Jennifer to answer. Ringing the doorbell once more he peeked inside. Seeing her descending down the stairs he grinned from behind the glas. Seeing him she shook her head laughing as she made it to the door, but didn't open it.

"Yes?" she called through the door. "May I help you sir?"

Catching on to her game Justin chuckled. "Yeah I'm here to pick up some pretty sexy lady for a day at the beach. You know her?" he said in a husky voice,

"Hmm. I might." she giggled then opened the door. "Heyy Justin. We're just about ready" she said. "Come on in" she offered ushering him in.

"Hi Jussin!" Madison appeared from the kitchen wearing her full swim suit attire.

"Hey gorgeous. Well don't you look cute in your outfit." he said with a smile. "Are you ready to go swimmin?"

"YEAH!" she squealed jumping into his arms.

Once they reached the beach, and found a perfect spot they set all their stuff out.

"Madison, you stay right here and play in the sand ok? We'll go swim in a little bit" she instructed.

"K mommy!" the little girl smiled before plopping herself down and began to digging in the sand.

"This is nice." Justin said turning to Jennifer as she lounged in her chair soaking in the warm sun.

"Yeah it is. I love the beach." she said her eyes closed.

Justin was about to close his eyes when he heard the all to familar sound of a camera click. His eyes shooting open he saw the paparazzi in the distance.

"Oh shit." he whispered. He didn't want to put Jennifer and especiall little Madison through this.

"Jennifer. We gotta go." he said in a hurried voice.

Looking confused she asked "Why? Whats wrong?"

She followed Justin's eyes to the crowd with cameras. "Oh no. Ok. Grab Madison. She'll be safer in your strong arms then my own."

"Madison," he said quietly. "We have to leave sweetie." he said picking her up and holding her tightly.

"But I havin fun!" she cried kicking in his arms.

"Shh. I know, but for your safety we have to leave. We'll come back soon I promise." he said as he walked quickly beside Jennifer as they tried to make their way back to the car.

"Madison there are going to be people yelling and taking my picture but I won't let them touch you. You keep your face buried in my shoulder ok?"

"Jussin I scared." she whimpered in his arms.

Justin looked over at Jennifer who almost had tears in her eyes, which sadden him as well.

"I know baby girl. But your safe with me ok?" he whispered in her ears. He turned to Jennifer. "Your safe with me too" he said giving her a reassuring look. Jennifer nooded with a smile.

Just as he feared when they reached the car the paparazzi swormed them, cameras flashing from every direction.

"Cover your face Jen!" Justin whispered quickly. She did so, quickly grabbing Justin's free hand to guide her.

"JUSTIN! JUSTIN!" they yelled. "WHO'S THIS? YOUR NEW GIRLFRIEND? IS THAT CHILD YOURS? WHAT ARE THEIR NAMES? TELL US JUSTIN! " they continued to yellas the flashes went off.

Justin felt Madison tighten her grip as she whimpered in his arms.

"BACK OFF!" Justin yelled. "Don't touch them. Step away from my car right now!" he growled. He turned to Jennifer. "Get in the car and roll up the window."

Jennifer did as she was told, knowing her daughter was safe with Justin. As she sat in the car a few of the paparazzi ran around the car to take her picture, she was quick to cover her face with her purse.

Opening the door Justin instructed Madison to keep her face covered so they couldn't see her and buckled her into her carseat and grabbed a blanket from the floor and told her to cover her face with it.

"Don't take their picture! If I see one picture of either of them in any magazine I'll sue your asses." Justin yelled turning the paparazzi as they continued to ask him questions. Slamming his door shut, he drove off as quick as possible.

Letting out a sigh that he had held back he turned to Jennifer. "Are you alright?" he asked reaching out to take her hand.

"I'm ok. That was scary though." she said with a little bit of fear in her eyes.

"I know. I'm so sorry you had to go through that. I would never want you or Madison to have to deal with that." His eyes averted to Madison who still was shook up in the back seat. "Hey Maddie baby, you ok back there?" he asked in a cheery voice.

"Dat was scary Jussin. The light hurted my eyes."

"I know darlin. But you were so brave, wasn't she mommy?" Justin said as Jennifer nodded.

"You sure were baby. I'm so proud of you." Jennifer said being strong for the sake of her little girl.

"You two are always safe with me. I would never let anyone hurt you."

"You pwomise?" the little girl pipped up from the background.

Tears threatening to fall from his eyes he looked once more in the rear view mirror at Madisons shining blue eyes, giving her a gentle smile he responded.

"I promise."



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story