As dawn approached the sun peaked through the clouds. The sun made its way through the shades, shining brightly on Justin's face, quietly waking him from his deep slumber. Stretching his arms, he threw his legs over his bed with a yawn as he sleepily made his way to the window, throwing back the curtains to see the every present parazzi waiting by his gate. He grown inwardly. He knew it was because of what happened yesterday, they had taken an extra intrest in him. He just hoped they wouldn't find out where Jennifer lived. This was his life, not theirs. Hearing his phone ring, the sound startling him he turned to see his phone vibrating on the nightstand. Seeing who was calling he smiled.

"Hey you. You guys doing alright?" he asked immediately.

"Yeah Jus, we're fine." she answered quickly.

"Are you sure? Noone has showed up at your door?"

"No." she said, quickly looking out the window. "I don't see anyone."

"Well now that they have those pictures, they won't leave me alone unfortunately, I don't want that for you and Madison"

"It's ok Justin, I understand. This is part of your life"

"It's not a good part but, yeah it is. Unfortunately now they will question our every movement. It will be hard for us to hang out."

"Well, if they are gonna write something, might as well give them something to write about." she giggled.

Justin was surprised at how well she was handling this. Most of the people he had been involved with just couldn't handle the pressure of his fame.

He laughed. "Thats true. We're friends and whether they post we're married or-"

He was cut off by Jennifer's gasp over the phone.

"Jen?" he asked concern dripping from his voice. "Whats wrong?"

"Look at the paper." she said quietly.

Justin darted down the stairs, running out his robes to his porch, flicking off the camera men in the process before shutting the door. Looking at the paper in his hands, he felt the blood drain from his face. In big bold letters read JUSTIN'S BABY MOMMA DRAMA. Does Justin Timberlake have a secret family?! With the picture of Madsion in Justin's arms, with Jennifer by their side.

"What the fuck!" he yelled forgetting Jen was on the other end.

"Justin, my ear." she said a small laugh escaping.

"Sorry, but this is rediculous. I won't subject you or Madison to this." he said anger very aparent in his voice.

"I'm more concerned for Madison, then myself. At least they didn't get a clear shot of her face right?"

"Well thats true but they will keep trying." he sighed. Looking at the window he saw the camera men ready to snap more pictures if he opened the door.

"Look, I'm coming over. Do you have a key? I don't want them to get more pictures of you."

"Yeah, its under the stone at the front door." she said. "But they will find out where I live." she said with a slight hint of fear.

"No they won't. I have an idea." he said an idea popping in his head.

"What is it?" Jennifer asked.

"Alright well.."



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story