Lance Bass was living a nightmare. His own personal hell. Seriously. God was probably sitting up in Heaven having himself a great chuckle. Kicked back on his throne laughing as he listened to each one of Lance's pleas.

 

It was probably a little dramatic on Lance's part, but sometimes his mind got away from him before he could reign it to a more sensible gear. God more than likely didn't care about Lance and his plight. After all, he was sinning. He could think of at least two of the deadly sins he was partaking in.

 

Of course there was the doozy.

 

Lance was gay.

 

So it was probable God wasn't concerned with Lance. Had already cast him to the gates of hell where Lucifer awaited.

 

But for now, here on Earth, Lance was miserable. Would almost prefer Lucifer and his wrath than live another moment.

 

His predicament started a couple weeks ago when Hurricane Charley tore through central Florida on its way north. Winter Park has been hit hard by the storm which had fallen from a category four to a one. Trees had fallen all over smashing into homes, cars, and power lines. Water and sewer lines were also damaged from the uprooted trees. While Lance's house had come through the storm unscathed, JC's had not. A tree had fallen on it during the storm. Crashing through the roof causing a considerable amount of damage. Lance had been thankful that while JC was home at the time, he hadn't been hurt.

 

Extremely grateful.

 

It would take awhile before he'd forget the way his heart had lodged in his throat when JC had called him in Las Vegas the next morning explaining what had happened. If JC had been in that bedroom... if one of the other trees in JC's yard had fallen instead... The news had sobered Lance up quick. He had quickly offered his house to his bandmate to stay.

 

Lance was regretting that decision now.

 

Two weeks of JC living in his house. Two weeks of JC being near him. Being underfoot. Two weeks of shared meals and shared outings. Two weeks of conversations and laughter; jokes and pranks. Two weeks of his truck parking next to JC's jeep in the drive like they belonged next to each other. Of bad TV and shared interviews on the same phone. Of watching JC lounge by the pool. Watching JC walk barefoot around the house. JC wearing loose bottoms that hung on his narrow hips. Sleeveless tanks that showed off his well-defined biceps.

 

No amount of Hail Marys could save him in God's eyes. He was lusting after his bandmate.

 

Again.

 

Still.

 

From the moment he first met the older man way back in 1995 before they started their crazy ride. There was something about JC that Lance couldn't get over. He was drawn to him time and time again. Not that it mattered. There was nothing Lance could do. No one knew he was gay. No one. Not Joey. Not Chris. Not Justin and especially not JC. He couldn't chance it. Couldn't chance someone finding out and it getting out. That kind of information could have ruined their careers. A huge pop star who had girls screaming his name left and right wasn't gay. Couldn't be.

 

Except he could. And he was.

 

If he did tell his bandmates, it wouldn't matter. JC wouldn't be interested. JC wasn't like him. JC wasn't gay. The likes of Nikki DeLoach, Bobbie Thomas, Emmanuelle Chiriqi, Tara Reid was proof enough. Now there was Eva Longoria but that wasn't public knowledge yet.

 

"You sure you don't want to come?"

 

‘Fuck yes.' Lance thought at JC's words. It didn't take a scientist to figure why his showers have gotten suspiciously longer with JC as a roommate. He spent more time with his dick in his hand at 25 than he did at 15.

 

"Lance?"

 

Lance shook his head clearing the mental image the word shower had brought. Imagining JC standing in the shower in the spare bedroom. Water cascading down his body.... Lance licked his suddenly dry lips. ‘Fuck when did his house become so hot?' "Sorry what?"

 

JC shot Lance a confused look. It wasn't the first time his friend had gotten lost in thought. Though it had been happening more and more recently and it caused him to worry. "I said, you sure you don't want to come out?"

 

‘Heh, come out. If JC only knew.'

 

"Oh. No," Lance shook his head. "I don't feel like going out." He didn't feel like going out to the club and watch JC move on the dance floor. The way the man could move his hips triggered both lustful and envious tendencies. He didn't want to watch him. Didn't want to spend the night trying to hide his hard on. Didn't want to watch woman after woman dance with JC in the way he wanted to. Hips gyrating together. Bodies pressed close. Roaming hands. He was jealous of the way a woman could turn around and thrust her ass into JC's crotch. It was a move Lance wanted to do. Press his ass against JC's crotch. Feel the man's hard dick pressing against his ass. Feeling them move together in a prelude of what was to come when they got to a more private setting.

 

"You sure man?" JC asked again hoping to change Lance's mind.

 

"Yeah. I'm sure." Lance gulped when JC bent over to retrieve the shoes he'd dropped to the floor earlier when he'd come down after getting ready. The dark wash denim pulled across JC's ass. Lance had to fist his hands to keep from reaching for him. Most would glance over the move and not take an interest. After all, JC didn't have an ass. At least not what people looked for. He, on the other hand, found JC's to be quite delectable. Found JC as a whole to be delectable. From the mess of brown curls on his head he wanted to run his hand through; to the chiseled jaw he wanted to press kisses along. The muscular arms he wanted to feel wrapped around him. The flat stomach he wanted to run his tongue over. The narrow hips he wanted follow their slant inward with his tongue. He groaned.

 

"You alright?" JC straightened and looked back at Lance.

 

"Yeah," Lance could feel a blush building on his face. Hoped his friend didn't see it. Hoped JC didn't notice the bulge in the front of his pants either. It took everything he had not to tug at his shirt or place his hands in front of his dick.

 

"Alright. I'll see ya tomorrow. Don't wait up," JC sent him a wink and a smirk and left.

 

"Fuck," Lance groaned and pressed a hand to the front of his pants cupping his dick. His dick hardened beneath his touch and he moaned. He needed relief. Now.

 

Locking the front door, Lance moved through the house turning off the lights. Upstairs he went into his bedroom turning on the lamp next to his bed. In seconds he was naked; his clothes on the floor. He climbed into his bed laying in the center, on his back, on top of the covers.

 

His hand wrapped around his hard cock. He hissed at the contact; a moan breaking free. His cock pulsed in his hand, hardening.

 

It was too much living with JC. He was in a constant state of hard. He went to bed hard. He woke up hard. He was close to telling JC to crash at Joey's or Justin's but Lance was just selfish enough to want to keep JC close even though it put him on edge. One of these days, he'd mess up and JC would know his friend lusted after him. JC couldn't know.

 

So Lance's showers grew longer. His nights were spent just like this. Laying in his bed, dick in hand, thoughts of JC filling his head. Sounds muffled so JC wouldn't hear.

 

But JC wasn't home. He was out. He was out dancing provocatively, hips moving indecently. Sweat beading his on skin. Lance wanted to lick a swipe up JC's neck.

 

Lance moaned. He started moving his hand up and down his shaft. His skin pulled at the dryness. With his free hand he cupped his balls rolling them with his fingers.

 

He stroked himself faster. His lips parted as he breathed heavily. Did he bring himself off quick? Did he draw it out; tease himself until he was gasping?

 

JC was gone, presumably for the night. Why rush?

 

Lance's movements halted. He squeezed the base of his dick then let his hands fall away. He took deep breaths as he let his body calm before he reached for his cock again. This time his touch was light, his grip loose. His legs partly slightly and he cupped his balls.

 

"Shit," he moaned at his teasing touches. His hips trust up into his hand, seeking a better rhythm than Lance was providing.

 

His eyes were closed and his mind cultivated images of JC dancing. He'd gotten in to so much shit when he'd mess up during rehearsals because he'd be watching JC dance and ultimately fuck up himself. JC was mesmerizing to watch. The way his hips moved. The thrusting. The rolling.

 

A shiver worked through Lance's body. JC could do a full body roll that left an entire audience coming in their pants. Lance wanted to feel that body roll against him. Wanted JC's cock to be deep inside of him when he did it.

 

Lance moaned at the thought and had to grip his cock. A bead of pre cum appeared on the top of his cock. He rubbed his thumb through it, swirling it around the velvety mushroom head. Lifting his hand, he licked across his palm; his tongue flat. Wrapping his hand around his cock once more he moaned at the glide. His hand moved easily on his shaft.

 

His left hand drifted lower, passed his balls. He pressed a finger against the sensitive skin right above his tight rim and moaned. He relaxed his legs further apart, opening himself up. His pucker clenched when he ran his finger over the opening.

 

He continued to stroke his shaft. The rhythm just the way he liked it. His hand movements were sure and concise. Holding firmly. When he got to the top, he added a slight twist. His hips started thrusting with the movements, seeking relief. He pressed his finger against his opening, his pucker greedily clenching around the tip. He pulled it away and sucked the finger in to his mouth.

 

When the finger was coated with his saliva, he pressed it against his opening once more. The spit-slicked finger was swallowed immediately. He moaned at the pressure. At the feel of his finger. The angle was difficult. He couldn't press in as far as he wanted. He needed it deeper. But this would have to do.

 

Once his finger was seated inside, he started moving his hands in opposite directions. He wasn't sure if he was pressing his dick into his hand more or pressing his ass back on to his finger.

 

Lance could feel the burning need deep inside of him. Knew his orgasm was approaching. He didn't want to come this quickly so he lightening the hold on his dick, groaning at the forced lack of grip. His fingers caressed up and down the shaft. He ran his thumb through the pre-cum on the tip. His finger moved in and out of his ass.

 

"God," he moaned arching his back. He pressed onto his finger more and groaned. "JC..." the whispered name slipped passed his lips. He imagined JC's touch on his cock. Those long graceful fingers wrapped around his shaft. The whiteness a sharp contrast with the dusty red. Imagined the grip firm and sure. The bicep bulging with every movement. Imagined one of those long digits deep inside him, pressing against his prostate sending thrills through him. Imagined his mouth stretched wide around his cock.

 

"Oh God," Lance gulped. Pre-cum escaped at the thought. The tip no longer able to hold the amount. It dribbled down the head and onto his shaft where his hand caught it and smoothed it in with the motions. He tightened his hold as desire built inside him. He needed to come. "JC...." He moaned, clenching his eyes shut. He withdrew his finger from his ass with a hiss and cupped his balls, pulling on them gently.

 

Once again he imagined JC's lips wrapped around his shaft. "Suck me..." he breathed moving his hand faster.

 

Warm, wet lips enclosed around the head of his cock causing Lance to cry out. His hand moved faster on the base as the tip was sucked lightly, a tongue swirling over. His eyes opened and met the blue eyes of his temporary roommate. Too caught up in his impending orgasm he couldn't say anything. He carded his fingers through JC's curls and pressed his dick further into his mouth. "Fuck fuck fuck," he chanted as his dick hit the back of JC's throat. "JC... ahhhh..." he hissed when JC hummed around him. The vibrations causing his dick to swell. His balls pulled up close to his shaft.

"Gonna...cum...." He gasped.

 

JC's head bobbed on his cock. Lance forced his eyes open to ingrain the image in his head forever. That's when he saw JC had a hand wrapped around his own cock, arm moving at a torrid pace.

 

That's what sent him over. Lance moaned loudly as he sent waves and waves of cum down JC's throat. His fingers tightened in JC's hair holding him in place, forcing him to take everything. It was a dick move but Lance couldn't make himself ease up. His muscles restricted. His body trembled.

 

When he became too sensitive he pushed JC's head off his cock. He watched as JC sat up on his hunches between Lance's legs. His pants had been unbutton and his cock pulled out. The tip was an angry red. JC's face was flush as he stared down at Lance. His lips swollen from sucking Lance. Lance felt his dick pulse and bounce against his belly as it responded to the picture JC made. More cum dribbled from the head.

 

"Lance..." JC moaned. His eyes clenched shut and he tossed his head back.

 

"Come JC..."

 

"Ahh..." JC gasped as Lance's deep timber voice raked over him. His orgasm exploded. Cum shot from his cock striping Lance's thigh. It landed on the comforter between them. On his fingers. He worked himself through his orgasm before he stopped with a groan when he became too sensitive to touch.

 

Watching JC's orgasm got Lance worked up all over again. His cock stood at attention bobbing, waiting for a hand, a mouth, or something so much sweeter.

 

Lance made no move to reach for his cock. His hands fisted at his sides on the comforter. He stared at JC a blush sweeping across his face. His brain still felt offline, struggling to comprehend what in the world just happened. JC had just given him a blow job. JC, who was supposed to be at a club providing fantasies for young women, was here in his bedroom. Had walked in to his room and just swallowed his cock down.

 

"Do you..." Lance's voice caught in his throat. "Do you make a habit of walking in to guys' bedrooms and giving them a blow job?"

 

"Depends," JC responded. "Do you make a habit of moaning my name while you beat off?"

 

Lance blushed heavily. "I uhm... I thought you left."

 

"I forgot my wallet."

 

It was the only words JC said. He just continued to stare at Lance expectantly. Right. Lance had been the one moaning JC's name.

 

"So I uhm... I'm gay." Lance said sheepishly.

 

JC cocked an eyebrow.

 

"Yeah..." Lance gave an embarrassed chuckle. He wished desperately for something to cover himself. Felt awkward laying naked in his bed with his cock bared, standing at half mast. JC's come drying on his thigh. JC hadn't moved to cover himself either. He still knelt between his legs, his zipper undone, half hard cock protruding from the opening. "Yeah I guess you gathered that..."

 

"How long?" JC finally asked.

 

"Since I was five." Lance watched JC roll his eyes.

 

"No. How long have you wanted me?"

 

"Oh. Uhm...since we met," Lance mumbled dropping his gaze away from JC's eyes. That didn't work because they landed on JC's cock. It was beautiful. Long and thick. Dusty red. The tip was shiny with come. He licked his bottom lip unconsciously and watched as it twitched. He wanted to grab JC's legs, the pads of his fingers digging into his thighs and pull him up his body until JC was straddling his chest. Then he wanted to run his tongue over the head, tasting the pre cum pooled on the tip.

 

"And you didn't think to tell me!"

 

Lance met JC's eyes again and swallowed roughly. JC's bright blue eyes had darkened. The shade nearly the color of sapphire. His pupils were blown wide with lust. "And have you hate me?"

 

"Why would I hate you?" JC fisted his hands to stop himself from reaching. For Lance or his cock which was now standing back at attention, fully hard again even though he had just come. The look in Lance's eyes as he stared at him... He swallowed, the taste of Lance still in his mouth. His dick bounced at the discovery.

 

"Because you're straight."

 

"Uhhh..." JC motioned between them. Their state of undress, their hard erections. The dried come. The last thing anyone would think right now was how straight he was.

 

"Yeah," Lance rolled his head to the side as he blushed. Neither of them painted a picture of being straight. "Why did you..."

 

"I thought..." JC felt a blush warm his cheeks. "You called for me. I thought you heard me come in and called..."

 

"Oh..." Lance hadn't heard JC come in. He had been too lost in his own desires.

 

"Yeah."

 

"So."

 

"So."

 

Lance chuckled and lifted a hand holding it out for JC. "Not straight."

 

JC took Lance's outstretched hand and shook his head. "No."

 

Lance gave a tug causing JC to fall forward over his body. He groaned feeling JC's cock touch his. The swipe of his wet tip leaving a trail of cum on his shaft. A tremor worked through his body causing him to close his eyes. Opening them he stared up at JC. "You still going out?"

 

JC grinned. "I don't think so." He shifted over Lance, moving to place a knee on either side of Lance's hips. It was quite uncomfortable for him with his jeans still on, but he didn't want to move. Lance beneath him. Staring up at him with lust-filled eyes. Their cocks touching lightly at every movement. He wanted to lower himself and rock against him.

 

"Good." Lance pulled JC down to him and pressed his lips against his. He wasted no time sweeping his tongue along JC's bottom lip encouraging him to open. When he did, Lance invaded his mouth. He moaned tasting himself. His fingers threaded through the belt loops at JC's waist and tugged. The kiss broke as they both moaned. Their cocks pressed against each other. Lance rocked his hips up, hissing at the pleasure the move caused.

 

"Wait..." JC moaned against Lance's lips. He pushed himself up and climbed from the bed. Quickly he pushed his jeans down his legs where he kicked them off. Grabbing the hem over his shirt he pulled it over his head and tossed it to the floor. Reaching down he grabbed his cock in his hand giving himself a couple tugs.

 

Lance groaned at the sight. JC standing next his bed. Gloriously naked. His body on display. Fisting his cock. He reached and took his own cock in his hand. "Fuck JC... you..." he squeezed his cock. "You...you're gorgeous." It was better than any image he'd drawn up in his imagination. He stroked his cock quickly as he stared hungrily at JC. He bit his lip as a whine escaped.

 

"Shit," JC groaned and moved back onto the bed. He pulled Lance's hand away from his dick and threaded their fingers together as he pressed their hands into the pillow on either side of Lance's head. He lowered his body onto Lance's. Their cocks pressing together, rubbing each other. He felt a strip of pre-cum leave a trail across his stomach.

 

Lance rolled his hips up closing his eyes against the drums of pleasure coursing through his body. His cock was caught between his belly and JC's. There was the right amount of friction. JC's body moved against him and Lance tilted his head back. His fingers tightened their hold with JC's and he continued to move against him.

 

JC flexed the muscles in his ass as he rocked sharply against Lance. Their cocks rubbed against each other. He kept the pace as quick as he liked it. Sweat broke out on his skin. He broke the hold he had on Lance's hand and went down to his elbows closing the distance between their bodies. He felt Lance's hands on his back and he moaned.

 

"God... JC..." Lance moaned as his hands moved to JC's ass; his fingers digging into the meaty flesh. He pressed JC into him and groaned. Their dicks slotted perfectly together, moving against one another. His balls tightened up against his body. His breaths came out in quick gasps. "JC...JC..." he chanted.

 

"Yeah..." JC answered and pressed his lips to Lance's. The kiss was filthy. Tongues moved together. Stroking. Exploring as they moved over teeth, gums, and the roofs of mouths. He wasn't sure who was moaning. Him. Lance. Both of them. He nipped Lance's lip before soothing the bite with his tongue.

 

"Fuck JC..." Lance gasped moving his hips faster. "Oh God..." he cried.

 

"Lance..." JC moaned and tucked his face into Lance's necked. Their hips rocked together. Their movements fast and frenzied. "Shit...ah fuck..." He bit down on Lance's shoulder as his orgasm burst forth. Cum erupted from his cock coating their bellies.

 

"JC!" Lance cried out as JC's orgasm triggered his own. Between JC's teeth on his neck. His cum providing an easier glide when it coated his cock. His cum joined JC's, mixing on his stomach as they continued rocking together. Their movements less hurried.

 

JC groaned as he came to a stop. His arms trembled and he collapsed on top of Lance.

 

Lance welcomed JC's weight. He locked his arms around his back, holding him loosely. His eyes drooped and his body relaxed into his bed. He yawned sleepily.

 

"Are you falling asleep?" JC mumbled against Lance's neck. At Lance's nod, he picked his head up to stare down at... his bandmate? Lover? Boyfriend?

 

"If you want to go again, you're gonna have to give me time to recover and take a nap." Lance refused to open his eyes. He didn't want to move. He was quite comfortable where he was with JC's weight pressing down on him. With his arms wrapped around JC. He didn't mind the sweaty blanket beneath his back or the sticky mess between their stomachs.

 

JC chuckled. He lifted up to his elbows, keeping his eyes on Lance's face. "I wouldn't be against going again..."

 

Lance opened one eye and stared up at JC. "Now?"

 

"No," JC rolled his eyes. "I'm not a damn machine. But later tonight. Maybe in the morning... tomorrow night..." His voice got more questioning as he named off the times. He held his breath waiting for Lance to answer.

 

A smile grew on Lance's lips at JC's words. "I could get behind that."

 

"Yeah?" JC's smile matched Lance's and he lowered his head to kiss him. Then he was peeling his body off Lance and pulling him from the bed. He led him into the bathroom where he opened the glass door and reached in, turning the knobs on. When the temperature warmed, he stepped into the enclosure tugging Lance after him.

 

Lance chuckled as he stared at the water cascading down over JC's body as he stood beneath the spray.

 

"What's so funny?" JC asked wiping his face with his hands. He turned around to face the spray allowing the water to hit his stomach and wash their mixture down the drain.

 

"I was thinking earlier about how my showers have lengthened since you moved in. I was always hard..."

 

JC grinned as he turned back toward Lance. He wrapped his arms around Lance's waist and turned them around so Lance was beneath the spray. "Were you in here thinking about me?"

 

"All the time." Lance confessed.

 

"I thought you'd noticed it was taking me a long time to shower..."

 

"It's a good thing I have a big water heater," Lance chuckled.

 

JC turned them again and stepped forward backing Lance against the wall. He pressed into him. "Wanna test it out?" He pressed his lips down Lance's neck.

 

Lance groaned. "Fuck yeah." He jammed his fingers into JC's hair and pulled his lips to his.


Completed
TeamChasez is the author of 31 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story