Author's Chapter Notes:

This is it! The final chapter. Hope everyone enjoyed this. I wavered with this direction or going bak and just keeping it pure sexual. That way probably would have been better. My fingers and brain just kept going this way. Thanks for reading and leaving kind words!

 

"Be ready in thirty man."

 

"Yeah." Lance swiped his card and pushed open the door to his room. He slipped off the button up, leaving himself dressed in a wife beater and a pair of jeans.

 

"Please don't take anything else off." Rachel slipped the lanyard holding her hard card over her neck and tossed it down on the table. She rubbed her eyes against the grit. The long day was catching up with her. Her flight left Jackson that morning at six which meant she was up at four. There had been a slight delay leaving Charlotte on her layover. Then there had been traffic from the airport to the hotel. Once she arrived at the hotel, there hadn't been much downtown before everyone had been rounded up to go to the stadium. The only upside - there was no time for her to be alone with JC.

 

Of course that also defeated the purpose of the trip. She needed to talk to JC. Needed to get what she was feeling out in to the open. Find out he didn't feel the same and move on. New York was the perfect opportunity to do so. She had two days. Could talk in the privacy of his room. Once they climbed on the buses to leave, there was no privacy. It was one thing the buses lacked. She couldn't have the conversation with him on the bus. Not where Justin and Chris could overhear. She definitely couldn't ask him on Lance's bus and risk her brother overhearing. It had to be done in New York.

 

Then once the talk was over - once she knew he didn't feel the same - she could put a smile on her face and get their friendship back on track. Where she could use the two man bus as the break she needed and not be near him until she made her heart stop acting like an idiot.

 

"Don't worry," Lance chuckled as he rifled through his bag pulling out a black pair of pants and a grey shirt.

 

"I can't believe you guys are going out. I'm worn out and all I did was sit on my butt in an airplane."

 

"Riding the adrenaline." Lance explained. They were always hyped up after shows. It took them awhile to wind down to be able to sleep. Usually it happened on the buses but since they were in the City for a few days, they were taking advantage of not being cooped up. "What to come?"

 

Rachel snorted. "Yeah right. You know damn well you won't be able to get me in to any of the clubs you're going to."

 

"Just let Justin put his arm around you and kiss your neck. Be his girlfriend for the night. They'll let you in then." Lance grinned as he teased his sister.

 

"That's not even funny." Rachel still wasn't sure what to think of Justin liking her. It weirded her out a little. Every time he talked to her tonight she over thought and tried to look for a hidden meaning. "Do me a favor and find him a girl tonight."

 

"Why do I need to make sure he gets laid?"

 

"Well you sure as hell aren't bringing anyone back here." Rachel smiled at him as she glanced around the room. Her brother's hotel room only held one queen bed. She was sleeping on the couch. She didn't mind. It was probably more comfortable than the bunk on the bus.

 

"If you would have told me you were coming, we could have gotten you your own room."

 

"You can go three days without getting laid. And why are we discussing you having sex?" Rachel gave an involuntary shiver. "Gross."

 

While Lance was in the shower, Rachel changed into maroon sweat pants with the Mississippi State logo on the left thigh and a grey t-shirt. When Lance was finished in the bathroom, she went in to wash her face and brush her teeth.

 

"Are you going to bed?" Lance asked as he pulled on his shoes and slipped in to a black leather jacket.

 

"Yeah."

 

"Lame," Lance teased. "Maybe you should just bunk with JC." He was too busy checking his wallet or else he would have seen Rachel's eyes widen. "He's staying in tonight too."

 

"Yeah," Rachel laughed weakly. "Just shove us lame-o's in the same room."

 

"Then I can get laid tonight." Lance grinned.

 

"Gross." Rachel shook her head. "Go away."

 

"You're kicking me out of my own room?"

 

"Yup," Rachel said as a knock sounded at the door. "There's your date now anyway."

 

Lance left with Joey leaving Rachel alone in the quiet room. Her stomach twisted in knots as she stared at the closed door. JC's room was right across the room. She watched him open the door out of the corner of her eye while Lance opened his door after they arrived back at the hotel.

 

A sigh left her lips and she sat down at the table and opened her brother's laptop. As the computer booted, she told herself she was killing time for everyone to leave. Giving herself a buffer in case someone forgot something and came back up to the floor. She wasn't a chicken. No way.

 

Browsing the internet had taken well over an hour. So maybe she was a chicken.

 

"Come on," she told herself as she closed out of a fan made *NSYNC site. "This isn't any worse than asking him to teach you how to give a blow job."

 

Faced with the conversation before her, Rachel knew spring break had been the easy part. There she just had to ask a guy to have sex. Now she had to ask a guy about his feelings. Even with her limited knowledge of relationships, she knew guys hated talking about their feelings. Avoided it as much as possible.

 

Rachel stared at the messenger window. JC's name was greyed out. Either he wasn't online or he was hiding. Drumming her fingers on the desk she wrestled with the decision to send a message. If she caught him hiding, she could ask to come over or ask him to come over. If he wasn't online, she could get everything off her chest using the screen as a shield. Say what she needed to say and then shut it down. Then she would just have to wait for him to respond. Who knows when that would be?

 

She groaned and turned the computer off. She was getting nowhere. Stacy told her she was an idiot in the first place for coming up with the plan. Rachel knew that now. There was no going back and fixing it. What's done was done. The only thing left for her to do was find out if JC was interested in anything more.

 

Slipping her feet into a pair of flip flops, she swiped the remaining key card from the table and went to the door. Determined she opened the door and marched across the hall and without hesitation knocked on the door in front of her. It was only then did her stomach start rolling. A part of her prayed he had changed his mind and went out with everyone else. Another part prayed he was already sleeping and didn't hear the knock.

 

Neither was correct.

 

"Rachel." JC had been in the middle of beating himself up. On the computer he jolted seeing Rachel's name pop up in the lower right hand corner signaling she was online. He wrestled with showing himself online in hopes she would message him. Hoped she would send him a message asking if he was there. It wouldn't be uncommon. They all hid themselves online often. When he finally talked himself to sending her a message, she had logged off.

 

"Hi," Rachel gave him a small smile. It was all she could muster. It probably looked more like a grimace than anything. She tucked her hair behind her ear nervously. He was dressed much like she was. Sweatpants and a t-shirt. The ever present Leo necklace hung around his neck. A black bracelet around his wrist. Her eyes dropped from his face to the floor. His feet were bare.

 

It was like that day in April all over again. JC could see the nervousness from Lance's sister. Unlike April, he had them too. What did Rachel want? Did she want more lessons? Did she come to tell him how his lessons hadn't worked? Or worse. How much they had? He swallowed roughly. "Come in." He took a step back and opened the door wider. Even though no one else was on the floor, they didn't need to have a conversation in his doorway.

 

"You guys were great tonight," Rachel started. The show was an easy topic. Safe. "It's almost like No Strings on steroids. Whose idea were the mechanical bulls?"

 

JC laughed as he shut the door and followed Rachel into his room. "I don't remember, but once the idea was out there we all jumped on it."

 

"Of course. Mechanical bulls, toys, trampolines, water guns... you guys are like overgrown kids."

 

JC grinned. "If we don't make it fun it starts to feel like work."

 

"We wouldn't want that."

 

"Exactly." JC found himself smiling along with her. Warmth flowed through him at her smile. He wanted to reach out and pull her to him. Wanted to run his fingers through her hair. Kiss her lips. He craved her. His cock stirred in his sweat pants. She was beautiful standing before him in sweatpants and a t-shirt. Her hair down. Make up free. Cute. The college co-ed. He wondered if she looked like this often in her dorm room. If she ever went to class dressed exactly like she was because of oversleeping. He found himself wanting to ask. Wanting to learn more about her. "Do you want a drink?"

 

Rachel shook her head. JC's room was a carbon copy of Lance's. His laptop was sitting on the table. The lid still open. She wondered if she was right. If he was signed in to chat but hidden. The chair was pushed away like he'd be sitting there before she knocked. A black soft case binder, unzipped, sat next to a grey Discman. A pile of dirty clothes sat next to the opened suitcase on the rack. The clothes in the suitcase no longer neatly folded, but had the rifled through look. The bed was still made. Only the pillows were displaced. She imagined he had taken a nap at some point since arriving at the hotel.

 

She didn't know if she should sit or stay standing. The only places to sit were the vacant chair at the table and the bed. She stared at the bed. Images popped up in her head from the last time she and JC were near a bed. How they kissed. How they undressed each other.

 

JC stifled a groan as he watched emotions flash across Rachel's face as she stared at the bed. The open want nearly buckled his knees. If sex was what Rachel wanted he didn't think he was strong enough to say no. Not when he wanted her as much as he did. Maybe three days wasn't enough. Maybe she needed more practice. He would gladly volunteer.

 

"I went back to school and put my plan into action."

 

JC started at Rachel's words. They brought him out of his own images in his head of him and Rachel together all summer. A lot of time for him to teach her everything. Her words penetrated and dread filled him. She had sex with a classmate. An undeserving jerk who went back to his frat and blabbed. His jaw ticked as he ground his teeth together. A wave of hurt ran through him which he had no business - no right - to feel. Rachel didn't lie to him. She didn't cheat on him. She had been up front with her plans. "Did it... did it work?"

 

Rachel shook her head and finally met his eyes. She was taken back by the emotions on his face. "No... but it was my fault."

 

"Bullshit," JC said vehemently feeling his anger rise. "Bullshit. It's not your fault. No. I taught you what you're supposed to do. You knew how... you did great. You were... Jesus Rachel..." The words came to his mind too quickly to spit them out in a reasonable order. "You were amazing. I don't even like getting hand jobs from women, but I want you to do it again."

 

Rachel eyes widened. Her face grew red. "JC..."

 

"Whatever happened with that dipshit was not your fault. He didn't know how lucky he was... My God Rachel... each night it took everything I had to not fall to my knees and beg. You lit me on fire. I haven't felt that way in a long time. Turned on by just a touch. There was so much I wanted to do..."

 

Rachel stared in shock as JC's words trailed off. She was taken back by his quick jump to her defense. Shocked to find out how much she affected him. "JC--"

 

"What happened?" JC cut her off. His mind was running a mile a minute. He could teach her more. They could go back over everything. This time he'd do better. He obviously messed up somewhere. He would try not to get caught up in the feelings and emotions. He'd try to turn that side of his brain off. He had the whole summer to work with. There would be other hotels in the future with rooms to offer privacy. More time and more opportunities to teach would get her more confident. She could go back to school and knock it out of the park."

 

"I changed my mind. I stopped him."

"What?" JC shook his head, sure he heard wrong.

"I stopped him." Rachel repeated.

 

"What did he do?" JC's emotions quickly flipped again; fast enough to get whiplash. Why would Rachel stop something she clearly wanted? A flash of anger shot through him when he thought of reasons she would stop. If some creep hurt her...

 

"I think..." Rachel started before faltering. "He wasn't you."

 

"What?" JC stilled.

 

"Everything was... okay I guess. We were in his room on the bed."

 

Jealousy built.

 

"My shirt was off. We were kissing and I just..." Rachel gave a soft sigh. Her eyes dropped to the carpet. Another set of feet came in to view as JC moved closer. Raising her head she met his blue eyes. They were filled with questions. "I don't know. I just... I wasn't in to it. Every time he kissed me I would think of how it felt when you did. When you did I couldn't think at all. When he did I-I was arranging a homework assignment in my head." She raised a hand and cupped the side of her neck. Her fingers caressing the spot behind her ear.

 

JC eyes followed her movements. Her fingers hidden beneath her hair. Knew she was touching the skin behind her ear. Awareness zinged through him. His cock stirred once again.

 

"He wouldn't kiss me here. Not like you did. I wanted him too. I wanted to feel it again..." She closed her eyes when JC's hand covered hers on her neck. "I didn't want him..." she whispered and opened her eyes. JC was only inches away. Their breaths mingled. "I wanted you," she confessed.

 

No words were necessary. JC tightened his hand over hers and lowered his head. Their lips met and he felt it in every part of his body. He closed the distance between them pulling her against his body. Nerve endings fired and a shiver made its way through his body when her hands touched his waist.

 

Rachel surprised herself by making the first move. Her hands curled into his shirt as she opened her mouth. Her tongue ran along his bottom lip. His fingers tightened on her neck. His mouth opened and when their tongues touched, she emitted a moan. This was what was missing with Dan. The fire building inside her. Words flew from her mind. Her tongue stroked his. Her hands tightened in his shirt as she explored his mouth; searching, stroking, tasting.

 

When the kiss ended, Rachel breathed heavily. She raised her eyes to meet his before dropping them again. His lips millimeters away. "I wanted to stay..." she whispered. She dropped her hands from his waist and stepped away. "I messed up. Was so stupid. I thought it would be easy." She turned from JC and started pacing. "Go to Florida, ask you to teach me. It would be mutually beneficial for both of us. I'd learn and you'd get off. What man doesn't like that? It would be wham bam thank you and I'd be back on campus. Put those damn rumors...the teasing... put it all behind me and actually be able to enjoy college for once."

 

JC opened his mouth to interrupt but Rachel barreled ahead. He sat down on the foot of the bed. Waiting. Listening. He kept his emotions tapered down, didn't want to let them go too early. It all sounded like the road he was traveling on when it came to Rachel was the same one she was traveling on. He just had to wait. Had to be sure. Didn't want there to be a detour that would leave him crashing and burning.

 

But that kiss though...

 

"Why would it go like it was supposed to go?" Rachel continued, oblivious to JC having a seat. "It was sort of a one night stand. Between friends. But I can't get you off my mind. Do you know how annoying that is?"

 

JC wouldn't call it annoying. Maybe only slightly. But he got where Rachel was going. She was constantly on his mind. He ran his thumb over his wrist where the black hair tie still sat. Close to two months later, he still hadn't taken it off. He was certain Rachel hadn't noticed. If she hadn't didn't make the connection.

 

"It's not like I can get away from you. I basically live in the middle of your demographic. If that's not the worst, you're there when I close my eyes. God..." Rachel groaned and rubbed her face. "You're there and I'm there and we're.... I don't even know what this all means. Is my heart being stupid? Is it making something about of nothing? Maybe I'm stupid and latching on because you're probably the one guy who doesn't make fun of me. I don't know..." She sighed and finally stopped pacing. "I just know one thing."

 

"What's that?" JC asked softly.

 

"I wanted to stay." Rachel turned around and forced herself to meet his gaze. "After... I wanted to stay."

 

JC heart jumped in his chest at her words. How many times had he wished she had stayed? That he had crawled back into his bed and pulled her into his arms. How many times did the scenario play out in his dreams where he woke her up in the middle of the night to make love to her again? "I wanted that too."

 

"What?"

 

Rachel looked so shocked at his words, he couldn't help but smile. Leaning forward he was able to grab her hand and pull her to him. He tilted his head up to look at her from his seated position. Her pupils were blown wide in a bewildered shock. He imagined his were no better. "I wanted you to stay that night too."

 

"So you..."

 

"I don't know what's happening either," JC told her truthfully. He held both her hands in his. She stood between his legs. He lightly pressed his knees against her legs. "I didn't expect any of this." He raised one of their joined hands. "I can't even take this off."

 

Rachel's eyes dropped to their hands. The black bracelet she had noticed earlier was not a bracelet like she assumed. Maneuvering her hand until her hand held his, she lifted them closer. JC had a hair tie around his wrist. She frowned, confused. "I don't understand."

 

"It's yours. I took your hair down that night..."

 

Rachel's eyes widened in understanding. She hadn't even remembered her hair had been pulled back. She adjusted her grip again until her thumb caressed over the hair tie. "So what do we do?"

 

JC smiled. "We see where this takes us."

 

"This won't cause an issue with anyone will it?"

 

"No," JC shook his head. If it did, they'd have to get over it.

 

"What about Justin? He apparently likes me..."

 

"Guess he should have made a move sooner."

 

Rachel laughed. "Like you?"

 

"Fairly certain you made a move on me." JC grinned. "A very direct approach asking me to have sex with you."

 

Rachel moved further between his legs. After dropping his hands, she cupped his face. She felt his hands immediately on her hips. Leaning down she kissed him. Her lips brushed against his once...twice... before settling upon them. Their lips moved together, opening and closing.

 

JC ran his hands down Rachel's legs. At the backs of her knees he applied a little pressure, pulling her forward until she was kneeling on the bed. Once she was situated in his lap, he ran his hands up over her back as he deepened the kiss. His mouth opened beneath hers. This time his tongue moved to her mouth to explore and familiarize himself. He laid back on the bed, bringing her with him as he plundered her mouth. His hands dipped below her t-shirt to warm skin. Her body trembled in his hold. He wanted.

 

In a quick move, he reversed their positions. She laying on the bed, he over her. He kissed her lips once more before moving to her ear. Before he could even press his lips against the sweet soft skin behind her ear, he felt her shiver in anticipation. He smiled against her skin and ran his nose over the spot in a tease.

 

"JC," Rachel whispered, her voice low. Needy. She lay on her back on his bed. Her knees bent on either side of his hips. She clenched her thighs to his hips, her hands drawing up his shirt until she could touch skin. His cock was hard against her center and she rolled her hips up. Pleasure shot through her when JC stopped teasing and sucked. Her hips pressed hard against him. Heat pooled deep in her core.

 

JC raised his head and stared down at her. Her lips reddened from his kisses. Her breathing hitched. Her pupils blown wide with lust and need. While he enjoyed those three days during spring break, he was going to enjoy tonight so much more. "I was remiss in my teaching..."

 

"Oh?" Rachel tried to pay attention to his words but his lips where moving on her neck. One of his hands dipped beneath her shirt and left teasing touches on her quivering belly.

 

"I didn't teach you how a man was supposed to love your body."

 

"Oh..." Rachel moaned when JC's fingers found her nipple through the bra. Her hips arched into his again. She turned her head, baring her neck.

 

"I'm going to love every inch of your body," JC whispered. His breath tickled her skin. Goosebumps broke out on her arms. "Discovering more of those hot spots that make you clench around me." He pressed a kiss back to that spot behind her ear and was rewarded with her thighs squeezing his hips. "It was so hard holding back. I wanted to touch you. Show you what it's truly like..."

 

"It can't be better than what we did."

 

"Oh honey, what I'm going to show you won't compare..."

 

"Show me.

 

JC's grin was almost predator like and he captured her lips with his.

 

Class in session.


Completed
TeamChasez is the author of 31 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 4 members. Members who liked Class In Session also liked 63 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: oral jc justin joey chris college lance