Author's Chapter Notes:

You know The Golden Girls gif with Blanche squirting herself with the water bottle? This applies to this chapter.

 

JC sat back on his hunches. Want spread through him as she stared down at Rachel. Laid back on his couch, her face flushed. Her lips red and swollen. He wanted to lean back down to take her lips again. Wanted to dive to the newly found spot behind her ear until she cried out in ecstasy. Wanted to pull her t-shirt over her head and kiss her stomach. Tease her breasts until she was quivering.

That wasn't what this was about. This wasn't about him and her having a good time on his couch. This wasn't about him taking what he wanted. What the hesitant kisses had awakened. This was about him teaching her how to have sex. Nothing more. He had to tapper down his urges.

 

He climbed off the couch. His arousal evident in front of his basketball shorts. It had taken him a lot longer than he'd like to admit getting dressed. He hadn't been sure what do wear. What did someone where to teach someone how to have sex? He had finally settled on a t-shirt and basketball shorts. Simple. He'd been glad when he opened his front door and saw Rachel dressed similarly.

 

"What's next?" Rachel asked confused, when JC pulled her up off the couch. "Are we going to your bedroom?"

JC shook his head. Moving to his bedroom he was afraid of taking over. While that would eventually satisfy them both. It wouldn't help her. Having sex with him wasn't what Rachel was here for. At least not in the fun way. He needed to remember that. He needed to remember that he was teaching her. So she could take what he taught her back to Mississippi State and show it to some undeserving undergraduate.

The thought didn't settle well with him. He didn't want to take the time to figure out why.

He sat back on the couch. This time his back was against the back of the couch. His feet on the floor. With a tug, she fell next to him on the couch. This time there was no room between them.

"What are..." Rachel's question was swallowed when he kissed her. Her eyes went wide before they closed and she relaxed in to him. While he sat on the couch, she was almost on her side. She was angled toward him, one leg across the other. Her shoulder pressed against the back of the couch. One arm was trapped beneath her. The other gripped his t-shirt as she let herself be kissed breathless.

"Touch me," JC whispered against her lips. He took her hand and moved it across his chest.

Rachel started moving her hand across his chest over the black t-shirt he wore. His chest was hard beneath her touch. She ran her hand across his chest down his stomach and back up. She kept repeating the movement. On one bypass she felt his nipples - hard. He moaned into the kiss and she ran her fingers back over the hard pebble.

Her mouth opened and her tongue moved with his. Her tongue surely stroked his. Her fingers moved down his chest over his stomach where she toyed with the hem of his t-shirt and slowly drew it up. When she touched skin she hesitated.

"Touch me." JC felt his stomach quiver beneath her touch. So light. So unsure.

"I don't..."

JC broke the kiss and stared into her green eyes. Darkened from their normal bright green. "Yes you do," he said firmly. He raised his hand to the side of her face. "Forget what you've heard. What you've been told." He took her hand in his and moved it beneath his shirt to his skin. "You don't need me to teach you how to touch. Run your hand over my chest... my stomach. Play with my nipples. Touch me like you want to be touched..."


His skin was warm beneath her touch. His stomach was flat. Less defined. She ran her hand up, her palm running over his skin. The movement raised his shirt revealing more and more. On the move back down, the shirt stayed up around his chest. This time she lifted her palm so just her fingers touched his skin.

"That's it," JC breathed. "Just like that." He let his head fall back and his eyes closed as he focused on her touches.

Rachel stared at his neck bared for her with his head tossed back. Her lips parted. She wanted to lean forward and press kisses against the skin. ‘Touch me like you want to be touched.' Those were the words he had just told her. She remembered what it felt like when he had kissed her neck earlier. Remembered that blatant desire that shot through her when he sucked lightly at the skin behind her ear. She wanted that touch again. She wanted to make him feel what she felt.

JC groaned when he felt lips touch his neck. "That's it," he breathed. His arm dropped to her waist and he tightened his fingers on her hip. "That's it." Another groaned escaped as she placed kisses up his neck and along his jaw line. While she planted kisses, her hand roamed his stomach and chest.

 

She ran a finger over his nipple. Spurned on by the sound of him sucking in his breath, she ran her finger back over it. This was foreign to her. The previous guys she'd been with didn't want their nipples played with. Didn't ask her to run her fingers over them. The movement was foreign to her. He told her to touch him how she wanted to be touched. No one had really ever played with her nipples. Not really. Corey had put them in his mouth. He tried. They both were each others practice. Finding out what felt good. What worked. Jesse was only ever interested in getting his cock sucked and fucking her to play with her nipples.

Her movements faltered. Her body started to begin sending warning signals out. Her brain was coming back online and thinking too much. Thinking about the foiled attempts. Thinking about the names and the laughs.

JC opened his eyes and tilted his head down. "Hey... no no..." He cupped her check and brought his lips to hers. He cursed silently when he felt them back to moving hesitantly against his. Like all his gains were lost.  He kept kissing her, moving her lips with hers. His tongue stroked hers in a teasing manner. His fingers ran across her cheek bone. She broke the kiss and all he could do was stare as she dropped her eyes. Her hand still moved lightly across his stomach. Laying his hand over hers, he stopped her movement. "If you want to stop, if you've changed your mind, it's okay. We'll stop."

Rachel didn't say anything. Couldn't say anything. She stared at their hands, clasped together laying on his bare stomach. His shirt still bunched up on his chest. How could she tell him that she didn't want to stop but she couldn't touch him how she wanted to be touched because she didn't know? That even though she's had sex before she didn't know how lacking it had been until she was faced to put what she knew in action.

"Hey. Talk to me. What's wrong? What happened? Everything was going fine."

"Was it?"

"Was it?" JC repeated and cocked an eyebrow. Using the hand that still held hers, he moved their joined hands further south on his body showing him just how fine everything was going. He shifted his hips beneath her touch, pressing his erection in to her hand. He ran his nose along her cheek. With his hand over hers he tightened her hold on his cock. He groaned softly.

"I don't know how I like to be touched." Rachel's confession was quiet. Her face flushed at her words and less at what her hand was doing.

"What?" JC froze stopping his hand from manipulating hers on his cock.

"You said..." Rachel swallowed roughly. "You said to touch you how I liked to be touched. I don't... I don't know..."

"Oh honey," JC breathed. He placed a finger on her chin and tilted her head up so he could meet her gaze. "Those idiots had no idea what they were doing." There was an urge to teach her. To be the one to touch her body to show her all the ways. To help her figure out how she liked to be touched. He wanted to so badly. He wanted to kiss her softly, lay her down on the couch. Pull her clothes off piece by piece revealing her body to him. Run his hands over every inch of skin. Kiss every inch. He never wanted nothing more.

"Teach me how to touch you."

JC's cock moved in his shorts at her breathy words. It was probably the sexiest line he had ever heard. He sat up, displacing her and pulled his t-shirt up and over his head. After tossing it to the floor he pulled her back to his side. "Turn your brain off honey..." He whispered, running his fingers across her cheek. He reached to take her hand again, placing it on his cock. "What you were doing was working. You feel that?" He tightened his fingers causing hers to tighten on him. "You did this. You got me this way."

"I wasn't doing anything..."

"You were..." He kissed her lightly. A barely there kiss that had lots of breath. "Running your hands on my body. Touching my cock. Kissing my neck. You were driving me crazy."

Rachel blushed at his words. "You're just saying that."

JC pressed against her hand. "Does it feel like I'm just saying that?" He groaned when her fingers moved without his help. "Oh yeah, keep doing that." He let his head fall back and his eyes closed.

"But I can't..."

JC eyes opened. He removed his hand from hers and cupped the side of her face. He drug her down to him and kissed her. "Keep touching me. Run your fingers over it. Up and down. Squeeze..." he broke off in a groan as she followed his words and clenched her fingers around him.

Spurred on by his noises, Rachel worked her hand over his erection through his basketball shorts. She moved her fingers along the hard shaft. The shorts posed as a barrier and she couldn't really grip JC's cock in her hand. As her fingers moved, she tilted her head to look at him. Desire pooled deep in her belly as she took in his face. His head tossed back, his eyes closed. His lips parted. Tiny gasps. Her eyes wandered over the rest of his body. His muscles weren't as well defined as she had seen on males in college who were more apt to take off their shirts and flex their muscles. JC had a dancer's body. Long and lithe. His biceps were well defined. There was a small hint of pecs. His stomach was flat. His shorts sat low on narrow hips.

Her mouth watered as her eyes roamed. She wondered if she could touch. If she should. She licked her lips, suddenly dry. She pulled her button lip between her teeth and nibbled gentled.

"Jesus," JC groaned watched the movement. His fingers gripped her shirt in a tight hold. "The way you look..."

"Am I doing something wrong?"

JC groaned. First at the doe-eyed look she sent him. Second because her hand stopped working his cock. "God no...the way you're staring at me...You're killing me."

"I want..." Rachel bit the rest of the words back and dropped her eyes.

"What?" JC asked lifting her head so he could look at her. Her darkened eyes. The red hue on her cheeks. "What do you want?"

"I want to touch you..." she said softly. "Can I touch you more?"

"God yes," JC breathed, his cock hardening.

"With...with my lips? Can I... Your neck... Your chest... Can I? I mean is that... Can I do that while I..." She dropped her eyes to his lap where her hand still rubbed against him.

"Fuck," JC clenched his eyes shut. He wasn't going to survive this. She was going to end up killing him. With her hesitant touches. With her innocent questions. With that doe-eyed look. "Yes. Giving a hand job is not just about your hand on my cock..." Her eyes flared at his words. "While your hand works me, kiss me. Take what you want. You're in control. You have all the power."

Rachel freed her trapped hand and moved herself further up on the couch. She wrapped her arm around his neck, her fingers carding through his hair. Leaning forward she pressed her lips to his neck. Right over his pulse. She felt the movement against her lip and without thought licked over the swatch of skin with her tongue.

"Yes..." JC hissed. "Use your tongue. That's so hot..."

Feeling brave she licked a line up his neck to his ear, dragging a ragged groan from JC. There she pulled a move she saw her roommate Nicole do with her boyfriend before Rachel decided anywhere but their room was a better place to be. She sucked on his ear lobe.

JC sucked in a breath and clenched his eyes closed. He fisted his empty hand so tight his fingernails dug into his skin. His cock jumped in his shorts. "Fuck," he breathed. He clenched the muscles in his ass, sending his hips harder in to her hand.

Wanting to draw more of the mewling coming from JC, she sucked harder on the lobe and bit down gently.

"Oh God," JC nearly shot up off the couch.

Rachel backed off and stared at him. She bit her lip worriedly; afraid she'd done something wrong. "I'm sorry I..."

"No!" JC cupped the back of her head and pulled her down. He kissed her aggressively. His lips taking control. His tongue wrestled with hers. He didn't let go until he had tasted every inch of her mouth. Breathing heavily he stared at her with heavy lidden eyes. "What you did... sucking on my ear like that. Fuck..." he breathed.

"So it was okay?" Rachel asked hesitantly.

"Okay? Jesus it was more than okay! It was hot. You remember how it felt when I kissed this spot..." he ran his thumb over skin behind her ear watching as she shivered. "That's how it felt..."

Rachel's features shifted. A teasing smile formed on her lips. "Yeah?"

"Yeah..." His breath caught at the look on her face. Like she was receiving the key to the entire kingdom. It made him want to unlock all the passion she had inside of her. It was just waiting for someone to set it free. He wanted to be that guy. He wanted to be that guy who tapped in to the untouched area.

"So can I do it again?"

"Oh yeah," JC grinned and brought her lips to his. As he plundered her mouth, he dropped his hand to hers and moved it to his stomach. His muscles quivered at his touch. Using his hand he led her hand over his stomach and chest until her hand moved on its own.

Rachel sighed in to his kiss. Her mouth opened welcoming his tongue. She ran her fingers lightly over his stomach and up his chest. Across and back down. Her fingers ran over one of his nipples and she hesitated before moving back up. It hardened to a tight pebble.

JC moaned and let his head fall away. "Keep touching...oh yeah...just like that." He shifted again. He needed relief and soon. "You gotta... You gotta," he breathed.

"Tell me what to do?"

"Touch my cock," JC urged.

Rachel let her hand trail down his stomach over the waist band of his shorts until she reached his crotch. His cock was hard beneath the nylon. "Like this?" She whispered, her fingers moving up and down the shaft. His cock lifted toward her hand.

"No," JC groaned and met her eyes. "Touch me."

Rachel stared at him. Her eyes widened slightly when she understood what he meant. With one hand she reached for his waist band and started pushing it down. His hand helped and his cock was bared. Long and hard. Red. Tearing her gaze from his cock, she looked back at him. "I don't know how."

JC took her hand in his. "I got you," he whispered as he placed her hand on his cock. He hissed and closed his eyes at her touch wrapped in his.

"I failed this class..."

"You said you failed kissing too." JC pointed out. He tightened his hand around hers causing her fingers to tighten on his cock. "But this proves otherwise."

"Teach me?" Rachel whispered squeezing his cock.

"You're gonna kill me." JC moaned, letting his head fall back.

"JC..." She whispered in his ear. "Teach me," she bit down on his ear lobe.

JC released another moan. His eyes clenched shut. He pressed his hips into her hand again. "Move your hand. Up and down... Yeah," he breathed. Her movements were disjointed. Filled with hesitation. He tightened his hold on hers, closing her fingers tighter around him. "Tighter... like this."

Rachel followed his movements. Holding his cock in her hand she stroked up and down. His hand held hers tightly. Holding her fingers firmly against his hard flesh. He glided beneath her touch. She watched her hand moving on his cock. "Just keep doing this?"

"No. Not just this." JC spoke. It was hard to keep his train of thought. "You stroke it exactly like you are. Play with the speed. Fast. Slow. Grip it hard. Loose. Run the tips of your fingers up and down. Fuck..." he moaned when she did just that. Her hand fell away and only the tips of her fingers traced his cock. Slowly up. Over the tip. Back down only to start the trek again.

"This good?" Rachel asked as her fingers trailed up his cock again. She gripped him and ran her thumb over the head, smearing through a dot of pre cum gathered at the opening.

"Yeah," JC groaned. "That's... Jesus... good..." This shouldn't be as hot as it was. He shouldn't be as turned on as he was. Hand jobs weren't really his forte. If he wanted a hand job, he'd do it himself. He knew exactly how hard to grip. How fast to move. He didn't mind the foreplay, but preferred to move along to better activities like a blow job.

As Rachel moved her hand up and down, she pressed her lips back to his neck. He arched his head back, giving her the room. Wetting her lips she placed kisses along his neck, slowly working her way to his ear. The sounds coming from him had her wound. She shifted her hips against him searching for something she didn't know. Her panties were wet. The skin beneath the hand he had on her hip felt like fire and she wished her clothes were gone so he'd be touching skin.

She didn't matter. What mattered was learning how to please a man. Bettering herself at sex so the teasing and the jokes would stop. If she could do that... she'd find her pleasure later.

Another groan tore from JC's mouth when Rachel latched on to his ear. His hips moved with the rhythm she set. Slower than he'd like. Right. He had to teach her. "Faster," he breathed. He moaned when her hand picked up the pace. "Yeah... like that." He placed his hand back over hers and tightened her hold. It was awkward being his non dominant hand. But even his left hand had more experience than Rachel.

He removed his hand from hers and pushed at his shorts trying to push them as far down his thighs as he could.

"Tell me." Rachel lifted her head at his movements and watched as he fought with the article of clothing.

"Take them off," JC said and lifted his hips in the air to remove the shorts from his butt. They had only been pulled down far enough to free his cock. With Rachel's hand helping, his shorts reached his knees and he was able to let them fall down his legs to pool at his feet. He slouched down on the couch and let his legs widen.

"Jesus you're beautiful..." Rachel stared at his body, completely free of clothing. His narrow hips gave way to muscular thighs. Much like what happened when he revealed his chest to her, she wanted to touch. She licked her lips.

JC felt himself blush at her words. He had been called many things: sexy, gorgeous, other r-rated words but never beautiful. The way it rolled off her tongue; a breathless whisper made him believe. Made him forget about the flaws he saw when he looked in the mirror. Skinny. Pale. No muscle definition.

"Run your hand on my legs," JC's voice was rough. "Light touches. Slowly trail them up and down. Come close to my dick but don't touch."

The hair on JC's thighs was coarse. The muscle was firm beneath her touch. A tremor worked through his thigh as she ran the tips of her fingers up. On her pass back up, she dipped to the inside of his thigh. The skin was softer. More sensitive. She watched as his hand fisted on the cushion next to his hip.

Her fingers trailed up and up - beyond his hard cock, which gave a tempting lift as she neared. She kept moving over the jut of his hip bone and up his chest. His nipple where she ran her fingers lightly over it, teasing it back in to a tight pebble. She had a strong urge to run her mouth over the same path her fingers had just made. Her fingers hit his collar bone and she lightly followed the path to his shoulder. Her touch soft and light, a teasing caress as she moved down his arm shifting to the soft skin on the inside of his lower arm.

Crossing his wrist she reached his fingers, clenched into a fist. Her fingers grazed lightly over the tense digits. One by one she was able to relax each of fingers until his palm was laying face up. Her fingers moved back across the palm to his wrist before they slowly began their descent back down. The light caresses over the palm and up his long fingers.

"Shit..." JC breathed. "Fuck..." His muscles trembled with desire. It was torturous. Pure torture. He was ready to explode. He wanted to throw Rachel down on his couch, tear her clothes off and sink deep inside of her with one hard thrust. His dick jumped at the thought, completely on board. He was on edge. He needed to come. He desperately wanted to come. Never had anyone played with his hand like Rachel was doing. And she was just running her fingers over the skin. Her touch so light it was barely there. But he felt it. He felt it in every part of his body. "Play with my balls..." he ground out.

The tortuous touch was back. Just in a different location. The same light touches moved from his fingers to his balls. He bit his bottom lip in an attempt to curb the noises wanting to come out. "That's it..." he breathed. "Yeah," he groaned as her hand fondled his balls. "Fuck..." His dick was painfully hard. He wanted to grab it and bring himself to completion. A couple strokes from his hand and it would all be over.  "Rachel..."

"Yeah?" Rachel felt breathless. She wasn't sure why. She was working his body, but it felt like she had been receiving a workout. The little gasps and moans JC would give at her touch. The way his hips moved... his breathy words. Like he couldn't find the strength he needed to speak.

"I need..." JC's words fell off with a groan. His hand fisted again. Going in to this, he expected to teach her everything she needed in one fell swoop. How to kiss, how to give a hand job. Have that hand job turn in to a blow job before he finished off inside of her. She could take it all back to school and use her newfound knowledge on some undeserving jerk. That wasn't how it was going to end up. The kissing and the hand job had been way hotter than he thought it could be. His orgasm was fast approaching. He could hold it off but it would only approach quicker during their next step.

"What do you need?" Rachel brought her hand back to his cock where she gripped it in her hand. She remembered how tight he had squeezed her hand earlier and tried to mimic the same amount of pressure.

"I need," JC repeated. "To come."

Rachel's eyes widened. None of her hand jobs ever lasted this far. Her partners always stopped her and entered her before they ever got this close. "But I..." She shook her head. How was she supposed to make him come? "I don't..."

"Keep doing that. Just like that. A little faster..." JC panted. He gripped the cushion so tight his knuckles turned white. "God," he groaned. "Twist your hand a little...oh fuck," He thought his eyes rolled to the back of his head when her hand twisted on his cock. "That's it... oh God...oh God...Fuck..." His cock erupted shooting semen onto his stomach. Line after line. His face froze in sweet ecstasy. His hips convulsed as the last bit of come came out of his cock and trickled down over her hand.

The last of the orgasm worked itself way through him. His muscles quivered. Her hand still moved slowly on his cock causing more spasms until he finally hissed in a sweet pain that felt oh so good. He laid his hand on top of hers stopping the movement and let himself relax into the couch. His eyes closed. His breath coming out in gasps.

Rachel stared in wonder. The sweat dotting JC's forehead. His lips parted as he sucked in oxygen. His bottom lip red and swollen from where he'd bitten it in attempt to stifle his noises. Her eyes fell further. Could see his pulse beating on the side of his neck. Without thought she pressed her lips to that spot. His cock pulsed in her hand. He released a breathy moan. Her lips were displaced when he rolled his head toward her. Before she could speak his lips were on hers.

She was breathing just as hard as he when the kiss ended. Her eyes continued to roam his body, aware that he was looking at her. She stared at the white liquid on his stomach. There were strips of it. Her hand still grasped his cock, which was softening. Cum beaded on the tip of his cock. Her fingers had cum dribbling down to pool on his stomach. She drug her eyes back up until they met his.

Apprehension worked its way through JC as he stared at Rachel. She had yet to speak. He worried she was regretting what had just transpired. Now that the act was over, her brain was allowed to turn back on. He searched her eyes hoping for a clue to what she was feeling. He could feel his cum drying on his belly and pushed it aside. He feared one wrong move on his part would burst the fragile bubble he was currently floating in. Something released inside of him when he saw a smile start on her lips and move to her eyes.

"Did I ace that?" Rachel asked as a giggle burst through.

"Oh yeah," JC chuckled. "You aced that.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: oral jc justin joey chris college lance