Author's Chapter Notes:

Grab that Blanche gif again.

 

JC tried not to think too much. When Lance had popped up in the club fire had shot through him. Awareness that Rachel was home alone. Knowledge that Lance would be out for hours. It had been hard to force himself to stay and not immediately leave. Another thing he didn't want to think about. In a club surrounded by beautiful women, all vying for his attention. He could have had any one of them. Spent time dancing with them. Their hips in his hands. Their asses pressed tight against his crotch.

It wasn't their faces he saw.

Another thing he didn't want to think about.

They all took a shot together when Lance arrived. JC waited until everyone was occupied and slipped out. It had been luck to find Rachel online. If she hadn't been, he would have called her. Another thing he didn't want to think about. How yesterday he had been ready to explain to Rachel how he couldn't teach her how to have sex. How he was supposed to just talk to her and explain how she didn't want someone to teach her. That she wanted to learn with someone she cared about. Even loved.

Then he'd seen her face as she talked about nicknames at school. The hurt, the sadness and he was sunk. He was going against everything he said he wouldn't do. Now he figured out a way to make it last more than one night. Last night was a hand job. Tonight would be a blow job. Tomorrow he'd finally be in her. The next night, they could do it again. After all, there were many positions he could teach her. He groaned at the thought.

His doorbell rang and he had to push down his excitement. He didn't want to appear too eager. He opened his door with a smile. "Hey."

"Hi," Rachel smiled shyly, tucking her hair behind her ear. She was dressed as she had been the night before. A pair of shorts and a t-shirt. A grey shirt with Mississippi State across the front in maroon writing.

"How was dinner?" JC asked as he invited her in, closing the door behind her. He followed her into the living room.

"Good. I apparently offended the staff by asking for steak sauce." Rachel looked at him when he laughed. "I guess you don't do that."

"I'm sure it wasn't too bad." JC took a seat on the couch. This time he sat closer to her.

"I don't know why he insists on taking me to places like that. I'd much rather pull my napkins from a dispenser than try and order off a menu of things I can't pronounce."

"He's just trying to show you different things. Introduce you to what you're not used to." Which is exactly what he was doing as well.

"Sometimes I think he's a snot."

"Well," JC laughed. He wondered if Heather and Tyler felt the same way when he took them out to a fancy restaurant. "I bet he says the same about you."

"Probably." Rachel looked down at her lap.  She picked at her nails. "I thought you were out with everyone else? That's what Lance said when Justin called."

"I was." JC shifted closer to her. Close enough to where his thigh pressed up against hers. "Then Lance showed up and I realized you were home alone."

"So what," Rachel lifted her head to look at him. "You rushed home?"

A smile appeared on JC's lips. He reached up and brushed her hair from her face tucking it behind her ear. "Something like that." He ducked his head and brushed his lips against hers. He heard her sigh and lean in to the kiss. He threaded his hand through her hair. A difference from the night before. Last night her hair had been pulled back. This time it was down. It was soft and slipped through his fingers.

Running his tongue along her bottom lip, she opened for him and he entered her mouth. Exploring everything he had last night. Reacquainting himself with what made her sigh. He felt her hand on his arm. A hesitant touch. As if she still wasn't sure it was okay to touch him even after last night. Pulling back, he broke the kiss. "Why are you afraid to touch me?"

Rachel shrugged and dropped her gaze.

 

"You were touching me last night just fine...more than fine," JC amended. "What you did with my hand... I didn't even know it could feel that way."

Rachel sent him a small smile before her gaze dropped again. She stared at his hand, resting in his lap. That same hand had, just seconds before, been in her hair as they kissed. His other arm was wrapped around her shoulders.

"Rachel..."

"I'm just nervous JC. I don't know what I'm doing."

"You do what you did yesterday." JC lifted his hand and cupped her chin raising her head so she'd meet his eyes. "There's no need to be nervous. You don't have to be scared. It's just me. I'm your friend. I'm not going to make fun of you or run and tell everyone what we've done. You came to me to help you. I will." The doe eyed look was back on her face and he felt a stirring. "Remember what I told you yesterday. Remember what you did. Do that again. Don't be afraid to touch me. To explore. If I don't like something, I'll tell you or nudge your hand to another location."

 

As she stared in to his eyes, she lifted her hands and cupped his face. He was clean shaven except for a strip down the middle of his chin. She wanted to ask what the point of the strip was, but felt she didn't have the permission. She ran her thumbs over his cheeks. JC let her explore his face. Thumbs over his prominent cheekbones. Over the full bottom lip. Through his hair. A medium long layered cut that curled against the collar of his shirt. His bangs fell over his forehead and she threaded the fingers of one hand through his hair, pushing it off his forehead.

She licked her lips and watched as his eyes dropped to her lips. She did the movement again and watched his eyes follow the movement. With her hands on his cheeks she leaned forward and paused before her lips touched his. Her lips parted and she breathed. Their breaths mixed and she was certain it was one of the hottest things she'd been a part of. Though it wasn't saying much. Her experience in the matter was extremely limited.

"You know what my favorite part about yesterday was?"

"What's that?" JC asked softly. His beat wildly. He wanted to kiss her. He wanted to close what little distance was between them. Wanted to take her lips with his. Kiss her until she clung to him.

"Kissing you..." Rachel confessed. She watched with great interest as JC's blue eyes seemed to change color. Darkened even as she watched. "It's that wrong?"

"No." JC shook his head. "No. I told you. Kissing is important. Don't let anyone tell you other wise. You don't rush. Appreciate. Set the mood." He held his position as Rachel leaned closer. Once their lips touched, he watched her eye lids flutter close. He held his for a second long before allowing them to close. His lips moved gently with hers, allowing her to lead. He didn't want to rush. Wanted her to get used to him again. He needed her to get comfortable. He moved his hand to her waist and swallowed her gasp. He ran his hand from her waist down her hip and back up. He never strayed to any other regions though his head was begging him to touch her.

Rachel dropped her hands from his face and gripped his shirt over his chest. She shifted closer, applying more pressure to the kiss. This time, she licked his bottom lip mimicking a move he had done. His lips parted and his mouth welcomed her tongue. Her tongue stroked his as she pressed her open hands against his chest. "I did like another thing..." She said as she pulled away.

"Tell me?" JC brushed his fingers over her check, tucking her hair behind her ear. He kissed the corner of her mouth and trailed his lips along her cheek following the trail left behind by his fingers.

"Touching you..." Rachel tilted her head and gasped when JC bit gently on her earlobe. Her hands roamed over his chest down to his stomach and back up. Across his shoulders. She dipped beneath his arms to his back. Her hands caressed his shoulder blades and down his spine.

"I liked that too," he winked and caught her lips with his.

They settled back against the couch kissing. Her hands explored his body. She placed a hand on his neck, her thumb brushing his cheekbone. Using that hand she held him in place not that he had any urge to leave his position. She was following his movements with her tongue. He'd stroke her tongue, she'd return the favor. He'd invade her mouth in a deep kiss and she'd follow. She moved her hand back through his hair and gripped it lightly.

JC moaned. "Remember what I said about not just kissing lips?" When she nodded, he continued. "Pull my head back like you're baring my neck..."

Rachel stared at him for a moment. She loosened her grasp on his hair and moved her hand back to his cheek. She kissed him again. As their lips moved together her hand made the trek through his hair to the back of his head where she tightened her fingers in the strands again. This time she tugged causing his head to tilt baring his neck. She pressed her lips to his neck, right above his pulse.

"Just like that," JC breathed glad she understood what he was getting at. He groaned feeling her tongue on his skin. Imagined feeling it on other places on his body. It was going to happen. Tonight he was going to teach her how to love a man's body with her mouth. Before wrapping around his cock, her mouth would taste other areas. Starting at his neck and working her way down.

Rachel applied everything she learned the previous night. She kissed without abandon. Sometimes with tongue. Sometimes without. Her lips ran over his cheek. His neck. His ears. She licked his neck. Sucked his ear. Her hands never stopped moving. They ran over his body. Across his chest. His stomach. Played with his nipples over the cotton t-shirt. She dipped her hand beneath the shirt to caress his skin. Her hands ran over his denim clad thighs. Over his erection straining against his jeans. Every moan, groan, and sigh from JC she ate up. Used it to further her actions. Doubling down on her efforts.

"Come here," JC whispered and reached for her. With both hands on her hips he started pulling her to his lap. "Sit on my lap. Knees on either... that's it..." He wrapped his arms around her and pull her down into another kiss. "Unbutton my jeans," he murmured against her lips.

Rachel tried to unbutton his jeans without looking so she could continue kissing him but it proved futile. Breaking the kiss with a disappointed sigh she looked down.

"Don't," JC brushed his hand across her cheek again. He didn't know why loved doing that with her. Across her check into her hair. Tucking her hair behind her ear. He wished her hair had been down yesterday. "It takes practice. You'll get there..." ‘Lucky bastard,' he thought thinking of the guy she would practice on. He groaned when her hand brushed over his dick as she pulled the zipper down. He threaded his hand through her hair and pulled her back down to his lips. Before he kissed her he instructed, "touch me."

Rachel ran her fingers over his cock through the material. He was already hard. She squeezed her legs against his. His hips pressed up into her hand. Leaving his cock behind, she ran her hands up his stomach over his chest, bringing his shirt with her. When she could push it no more, she gave an incessant tug. JC shifted, straightening on the couch and lifted his arms above his head. She pulled the material over his head and tossed it down on the floor. Leaning forward she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him again.

Her body was pressed against his. She could feel his cock pressing against her center. She rocked slightly and the kiss broke as a moan left both their bodies.

JC grabbed her hips and held her tight against him and he pressed up against her. He threw his head back and groaned. Lips touched his neck and he felt a tremor course through his body. Her fingers circled his nipples. They tightened. Nerve endings firing down his body all connecting to one central location. "Fuck," he gasped when her hand dipped beneath his boxer briefs and wrapped around him.

"Okay?"

"Fuck," JC repeated and drug her back to his lips. He didn't wait. He didn't ask permission. He just took. His tongue entered her mouth. He drew tiny whimpers and he fought for control. Her hips moved in short rocking motions on his lap and he fuse was short. Much shorter than yesterday. "Rachel..." he whispered against her mouth. He pulled the hard kiss back; softening it.

"Is this where I suck your cock?"

 

JC clenched his hands on her hips. His eyes twisted shut. The tremor started at his dick and worked its way through his body before ending back where it started. He wanted to record her question. Exactly how she said it. Breathless. Throaty. Wanted to record it so he could listen to it any time. Every time he heard it, he would be rock hard in an instant.

"Yes," he moaned. "Fuck yes. God..."

Rachel blushed. She moved back off his lap and stared down at him. Shirtless. Pants undone. His cock pulled out. She hadn't remembered pulling it out, but she must have. Must have ran her fingers over it. It was hard. Pulsing. She bit her bottom lip.

JC groaned. "You drive me absolutely crazy when you do that."

"Do what?" Rachel asked wide eyed.

"Bit your bottom lip like that."

"Oh." Rachel immediately stopped. "Sorry."

"No! Driving me crazy is your number one goal in this. You're doing a fantastic job at that."

"Oh!" Rachel said surprised. Warmth ran through her at his words. "I don't think I drove anyone crazy before."

"They were idiots," JC said simply. He lifted his hips and pushed his jeans down his legs and off his body. Turning he laid down on the couch. "Come back here." He tugged on her hand until she was straddling his waist.

"I thought you wanted a blow job?" Rachel asked confused. Her hands on his chest as she stared down at him.

"I do." There he went threading his fingers through her hair again as he pulled her down to kiss her. "You've ran your hands all over me. I want to feel your tongue."

"My tongue..." She repeated and stared down at him.

"You really dated idiots. Seriously. What did you guys do?"

"We... made out a little." Nothing like what she and JC did the last two days. "They wanted me to...jack them off... Wanted me to suck them... Then we had sex..." Rachel felt herself blush and she pulled back in embarrassment. "I told you before we even started this JC. I wasn't very good at this. I have nicknames as long as my arms to prove it."

"Hey..." JC pushed himself up into a sitting position and wrapped his arms around her. "I wasn't blaming you. I was blaming the guys you were with. They should have taken the time to teach you..."

"They weren't interested in teaching me. Just interested in being done, so to speak."

"They were idiots Rachel. They had someone has beautiful as you in their beds and they didn't take advantage of it." JC spoke softly. He watched another blush grow on her face. Her cheeks darkening. "You ready to continue?"

JC felt like a heel as he laid back down on the couch after Rachel nodded. This shouldn't be how the teaching went. It shouldn't be all about him. About her pleasing him. It should be about her leaning how to please a man, but in turn, him showing her how to be loved. Helping her find those places that made her sigh. Made her moan. Made her cry out. Bring her to ecstasy with his tongue, with his fingers. Loving her nipples. Her clit. At this point he was certain she had never had an orgasm. Her lovers had been all about taking. He was just another of the same.

"You want me to use my tongue?" Rachel asked as she looked down at him. Her fingers moved lightly over his torso. Tracing patterns into the skin.

"Yes. Just like you did on my neck. There is no right or wrong. Well... don't slobber..." His chuckled halted quickly when he saw her shoulder slump and look away. "Damnit. I didn't mean..." He sighed. He lifted his arm and palmed her cheek. He tightened his fingers in an attempt to bring her down to him. She let herself be maneuvered down. "I didn't mean it like that."

"I know," Rachel said softly.

"Maybe we should stop." JC said slowly. His brain screamed that he was being an idiot. To take what she was offering. To remember to goodness of the night before. That the same waited around the corner.

"What? Why!" Rachel sat back up. Her movements caused her to rub against JC's cock. She watched as he closed his eyes in a hiss and moaned softly. His hands gripped her hips and once again she wondered what it would feel like if he were touching skin. "Please don't stop..."

"I think that's my line," he said with a wiry smile.

"I won't..." Rachel rotated her hips again drawing another moan from JC. Her hands moved back to his chest. She lightly ran her finger nails over his skin and watched a tremor built. She circling her thumbs around his nipples and gently brushed them over them. Leaning down, she caught her hair with her hand and held it against her shoulder as she licked over one of his nipples with a flat stroke.

JC hissed in pleasure. His eyes squeezed shut. "Jesus God... Yes. Just like that."

Rachel circled his nipple with her tongue. His moans penetrated deep inside her. She felt silly sucking on his nipple, but from the noises JC's was making she knew he liked what she was doing. Licking it again, she ran her finger over his other nipple. Switching nipples, she mirrored her movements. Licking and sucking. Instead of running her fingers over his nipple, she trailed her hand down his stomach to his cock. She lightly caressed her fingers over it. Starting at the base and up to the tip. JC's dick jumped at her touch. Continuing the teasing touches on his cock, she slowly started moving down his body. She kissed a straight line down his chest.

JC fisted his hands to keep from reaching out for her. He wanted to thread his fingers through her hair. Cup the back of her head and guide her to his cock. He was trembling from the teasing touches of her fingers. He held his breath when he felt her hot breath across his dick. Goosebumps broke out on his arms. "Suck me..."

Rachel stared at the head of his cock. The tip smooth. Her hand closed around him; a tight hold like he showed her. She slowly started working him. Sparing a glance at him, she saw his head tossed back, his eyes clenched shut. His neck was on display and she wanted to press her lips to it. Right there over his pulse point. Sucking lightly over the skin. He didn't want that. At least not right now. He wanted her to suck his cock. Something she had no idea how to do.

‘You didn't know how to give a hand job yesterday and you did it,' her brain reminded her. She could do this. It was like a hand job, but she was using her mouth instead. ‘Just put it in your mouth,' she told herself. She could this. She just had to remember some of the articles she'd read in Cosmo that talked about pressure, sucking, her tongue...

JC groaned loudly as the tip of his cock was enveloped in a hot mouth. "Oh God yes..."

Rachel closed her eyes and tried to concentrate. Tried to block the other times she was in this exact position. She didn't need to think about those right now. She moved her hand up and down his shaft as she sucked on the tip. Her tongue teased his tip. Moved over it. Around it. Back and forth.

Remembering a move she read about, she let the tip fall from her mouth and moved down. Holding him lightly she placed her tongue at the base of the underside of his cock. With a flat tongue, she licked all the way to the tip enveloping it back in her mouth.

"Holy shit..." Thought fled from JC's mind at the move. Blood rushed to his dick.

"Was that okay?" Rachel asked staring up at him. Her hand worked his dick, stroking up and down.

JC stared down at her. Her face flushed. Her hair down around her face. Those big green eyes staring up at him... her hand holding his dick. He groaned at the sight and threaded his fingers through her hair, pushing it back from her face. "Where did you learn that move?"

"I read it."

"You read it..."

"This morning... I was searching the Internet for help. I was embarrassed you'd find out how bad I really was..."

"Searching the Internet..." JC was having a hard to time stringing his words together. Her hand still worked him. Slowly. In an almost teasing manner as she focused more on talking to him than what she was doing to his cock.

"Yeah. Then I had to delete the browser history in case Lance happened to look..."

JC groaned. He did not want to think about his bandmate right now. Not in this position. Or any position. If Lance found out what he was doing... "Always do that move..."

"Felt good?" Rachel smiled slowly.

"Good doesn't even begin to describe it." JC wanted to lean down and kiss the smile off Rachel's lips. Before he could pull her up his body to do just that, she ducked her head and took him back in her mouth. His head fell back to the couch. "God yes. Just like that. Squeeze the base..." he moaned softly when her thumb and forefinger squeezed his base.

Rachel could feel his dick pulse in her mouth. She slowly took more and more in. She quickly backed off when she felt her gag reflex start to kick in.

"It's okay," JC murmured. His fingers moved through her hair, almost petting her. "You don't have to take it all. It's okay. Use both... your hand. Your mouth. That's right... suck me. God..." he hissed as her tongue stroked the underside of his dick. "Suck me harder... shit..."

Applying more pressure as she sucked, Rachel moved her hand faster on his dick.

JC hissed. This time not in pleasure. His hand covered hers stopping her movements. Her eyes met his. He could see the questions in them. Could see the clouds moving in. Again he cursed all of her partners for making this beautiful woman lack self-esteem. "Make it wetter... your hand will glide."

"I don't have anything..." Rachel glanced around his living room for what she didn't know. How was she supposed to make it wetter? She turned her attention back to JC when he touched her chin with his finger.

"Use your spit. Get it wet. Rub it with your hand."

"How-" Rachel bit off the question. Holding his cock in place with one hand, she placed the tip against her lips and slowly opened over it guiding it in to her mouth. With the help of her tongue she let her saliva coat him. Pulling back she gripped him with her hand, feeling the wetness she had just applied. She moved her hand feeling it move better. She tightened her hand around him as she moved faster.

Letting her hand work him, she released him from his mouth and dipped down, pressing a kiss in the crease of his thigh. She could smell a hint of the soap he used to shower. A masculine musk she breathed in. She clenched her thighs together in an attempt to... she wasn't sure what. She'd fever felt this way before. Her panties were damp. She kept clenching around an invisible object, unable to stop. Pressing her legs together brought no relief. Only heightened the tingling feeling. She moaned.

JC answered her moan with one of his own. Her moan went through him. Straight to his dick. It hardened in her hand. Pre-cum beaded on the tip. "Rachel..."

"Sorry..." Rachel apologized, hiding her face in his leg.

"No no," JC groaned. "Jesus, don't hide. Let me hear you. It's okay. It turns me on even more knowing that you're turned on." The noise further solidified the feeling of wanting to push her down on the couch and love her body. To hear more of the noises she'd been holding back.

"Do I... do I lick your balls?" Rachel ran a finger down the sack that sat below his dick. It was void of hair, like the entire area. The other men had pubic hair in a triangle showcasing their dick. Peppering their ball sacs. "Why do you shave?" She questioned thinking of those men and even herself. Her bikini line was shaved around the crease of her thigh. But she had that same triangle patch of coarse brown pubic hair blanketing her vagina.

"Adds to the sensitivity..." He jumped at her light touch on his balls. "Like that... Hygienic..." he hissed again at her touch. This time her lips were on the sensitive patch on the inside of his left thigh. "Plus I find it sexy when a woman's shaved so I can't be a forest..."

Rachel paused, her lips hesitating above his thigh. She'd been ready to lick a short strip to his balls. ‘Use your tongue.' That had been one of his instructions. She'd drawn groans from JC with her fingers and lips on his thigh, she thought her tongue could draw some too. "Oh... I'm not... I don't..." ‘Stupid,' she yelled at herself. It didn't matter if she was shaved or not. It didn't matter that JC found a hairless private area sexy. She wasn't here for him to find sexy. She was here for him to teach her how to please a man.

‘Idiot!' His brain screamed. Why did he have to say his final reasoning? He could have left it at hygienic and been done. No. He had to open his mouth and tell her how he found it sexy. How he loved to strip a woman down and have her bared for him. He felt his mouth water as he thought about burying his face in a woman's pussy. Licking her. Tasting her. He bit his lip in an attempt to stave off a moan that threatened. He moaned loudly when his dick was swallowed down. Her mouth wet and hot. Saliva coated his dick and her hand worked the based squeezing tightly. All thought flew from his mind as she sucked harder. Her tongue stroking underneath. The tip hit the roof of her mouth and his fingers tightened in her hair.

Rachel pooled everything she could in to sucking his cock in hopes to make him forget about her blunder. She was here tonight to suck his cock. To learn how to give a blow job. She needed to remember that. Releasing the head, she continued stroking him. Her hand, wet with her spit, glided smoothly up and down. She placed her lips on his balls and ran her tongue lightly over them.

"Ah," JC breathed. His breath came out heavily through his nose. His head tilted back. Need built deep. The whole night had been one big foreplay. The music at the club. The bodies rubbing up against him. With his eyes closed he had imagined them as Rachel. It was her ass grinding against his crotch. It had been her hand grabbing his dick over his jeans. Her hot breath against his neck as she whispered naughty words in his ear. He'd come home and it had been Rachel. Here right now. His dick in her hand. Her mouth licking at his balls. She sucked lightly and he nearly jumped from the couch with a shout.

Rachel grimaced as JC's fingers tightened in her hair. It was on the side of painful. Tears pricked in the corner of her eyes. She moaned and that caused his fingers to tighten instead of loosen like she hoped.

"Oh fuck," JC moaned. A tremor worked through his body. The stimulation she was providing with her mouth on his balls paired with the vibrations from her mouth caused his balls to tighten. He wrapped his hand over hers on his dick, increasing the pressure that had become lax. He worked her hand on his dick. Keeping her hold tight. Moving her hand faster. "Suck me..."

His fingers loosened and she pulled back. Using the back of her free hand she wiped at the tears that had fallen. His hand, with hers, held his dick pointed in her direction. All she had to do was part her lips. She flattened her tongue and licked over the head, tasting something slightly salty. The taste was gone before she could decipher more. She watched as JC shook, his body trembling. With just the tip in her mouth, she sucked lightly, teasingly. It drew another moan from his parted lips.

Cupping his balls from her free hand, she rolled them gently, just like he instructed her the night before. Pulling off the tip, she looked at his dick, their hands encased together on his shaft. The tip shiny with spit. She remembered the movement she had done with his hand and his reaction. This time, instead of using her fingers, she leaned down trailed her tongue the length of his thumb. When she got to the tip she drew it into her mouth. Mimicking her previous actions just seconds before, she sucked the tip of his thumb lightly, her tongue teasing the pad.

"Fuck," JC moaned, his hand loosening on his dick as Rachel sucked the tip of his thumb. His cock pulsed, hardening. The sucking mimicking what she had done on his cock. He needed that feeling again. But it felt too good to tell her to stop. Without his hand guiding her, she continued moving her hand up and down his cock. Her other hand pulled gently on his balls. "Shit Rachel..."

Rachel let his thumb fall from her mouth and took his cock back in her mouth. She sunk as far down as she could without triggering her gag reflex. JC moaned long and loudly. His fingers threaded back through her hair and she felt him pushing her head on his cock. His movements slight as he helped her set a rhythm. She squeezed his cock tight, causing it to plump in her hand. With the increased pressure on her hand, she swirled her tongue around the shaft. Each tremble she felt from him, caused her to double down on the spots they occurred.

"Fuck fuck fuck," JC chanted. His body was on fire. Nerve endings fired. Every touch from her body: her tongue, her fingers, her hair tickling his thighs caused sensory overload. He could feel his orgasm building. His balls pulling up tighter to his body. "Rachel..." With a groan, he stopped her movements and pulled her from his cock. He was unable to stop the moan as he stared at her face. Her lips red and swollen from being wrapped around his cock. "I'm gonna come... if you don't want me to do that in your mouth..."

"What do you want?" Rachel asked, she started moving her hand again. Slowly stroking. JC moaned and clenched his eyes shut.

"No," JC shook his head. He was breathing heavily. It was taking everything he had to stop from coming. His orgasm was right there. Stopping her had caused him to tape a step back from the ledge. But it had been a minor step. He was about ready to fall over the edge into the abyss. "It's what you want. It's never about what I...what the man wants. If you don't want me...them... to come in your mouth, then that's how it goes."

"I..." Rachel blushed. She hadn't prepared herself for this moment. Hadn't thought about how a blow job would end. Had been too worked up on actually being able to do it right. Hadn't thought of actually getting it to work and making JC come again. "I don't..." How could she say no? Didn't men expect that when they got a blow job?

JC made the decision for her. Could see the beginning of turmoil building in her eyes. He'd like to say he made the decision out of the goodness of his heart. Maybe he did. He was sure it had more to do with the fact that he needed to come. Very badly. As he pulled her up his body, he scooted toward the back of the couch to make room for her to lay beside him.

"JC," Rachel protested as she adjusted against him, trying to make herself comfortable.

"Shh," JC whispered and kissed her, his tongue marching in to her mouth. Demanding and taking. Once again he placed his hand over hers on his cock and started the movements again. The pressure was tight. The pace fast. The time for teasing was over. When she got the hint, his hand fell away, leaving just hers to work him.

It wasn't long before his lips fell away from hers and his head tipped back. His eyes closed. His breath came out fast. Tiny little gasps. "Shit..." he breathed. "Gonna... come..." Her hand twisted on his cock and he came with shout. Come shot from his cock. The first strip landing on his chest, while the others landed on his stomach. Her hand continued to stroke him through his orgasm until he put a hand over hers. His body trembled.

"Why do you stop me?" Rachel questioned.

"It's sensitive. There becomes a point where the pleasure becomes slightly painful."

"So once you start coming stop?"

JC shook his head. "No. You have to keep moving through the orgasm. Trust me. It makes it a thousand times better. Once I start coming, loosen your hold back to a light grip. Slow down."

"Without you stopping me, how do I know when?" Her hand had relaxed on his softening cock. Her fingers tangled with his on his hip bone. He didn't seem to mind the come that dripped over her fingers while he was coming.

JC turned his head to look at her. "Reading my body language. Watching facial expressions. You'll see when it becomes too much to bear. If not, stop once I'm done." With his hand at the back of her head, he brought her down to his lips. Their lips moved together softly, softly opening and closing on each other. Their tongues meet briefly before disappearing back into their respective mouths before meeting again. Their touches just as soft and gentle. He broke the kiss with a sigh and guided her head to rest on his shoulder. When she relaxed against him he realized he was in trouble.

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: oral jc justin joey chris college lance