Author's Chapter Notes:

Grab that Blanche gif again.

 

"Come on," JC whispered against her lips. He took her hand and led her up the stairs, down the hall to his bedroom. The door was open. Inside the room, he dropped her hand so he could move to the bed and snap on the lamp on the bedside table. The soft light provided the perfect ambiance with the fading sunset.

 

Going back to her, he reached up and pulled the hair tie from her hair. Her blonde hair cascaded down over her shoulders. Maneuvering his fingers, the black elastic hair tie slipped over his hand and onto his wrist. He carded his fingers through her hair. With his hands in her hair, cupping either side of her head, he was able to tilt her head up so he could kiss her lips again.

 

"I'm more nervous now than I ever was on Monday..." Rachel confessed against his lips. Her hands sat on his waist over the white Rolling Stones t-shirt and blue jeans.

 

"Why?" JC asked. His hands trailed down her arms before dipping blow them so he could place them on her lower back. "I told you. You don't have to be nervous with me." Using one hand he brought her closer to him and moved his other hand up her front to cup the side of her face. His fingers resting over her jaw line. His thumb able to brush over her cheek bone.

 

"Ever have friends call you by your last name?"

 

"Yeah," JC nodded.

 

"I always thought that was so cool in junior high and high school you know? In the hallways guys would call out to their friends by their last names. Some of the girls who played sports did it too. That was never me. Until college." Rachel kept her eyes averted from his, staring straight ahead, her eyes lined up with the tip of his nose. She stared at the dark stubble dotting his upper lip he'd shave off tomorrow. "Then one day it started happening. I'd enter a class room and it was ‘Bass!' Be walking across campus and it was ‘Yo! Bass!' It felt nice. Felt like I was someone important. Part of the crowd. Until I found out it was an inside joke. My last name... an inside joke."

 

"Rachel..." JC felt his heart twist hearing the pain in her words.

 

"They turned my name into a humiliating joke about how bad I was at sex. Flops around like a fish out of water. Fish. Bass."

 

"Fuck them." JC said firmly. His hand tensed on her face and he tilted her head up. He waited until her green eyes met his. "Seriously. Fuck them."

 

"I did. That's what started this whole thing..." Her lips quivered as a smile tried to break through. The joke had come out of nowhere. Over the last few months, jokes had been the last thing on her mind as she endured the malicious teasing.

 

A grin grew on JC's lips. He felt a flash of pride zip through him. Maybe he should have taught her how to have thicker skin to combat the jerks on campus. It wouldn't have been this fun... but with the help of Joey, Chris, and Justin. They could have sent her back to Mississippi armed with weapons she didn't have before. No one was better with words for critics than Chris. He was certain one instance of Rachel letting off a Chris-laced tirade would have them thinking twice about letting a crude remark slip past their lips in Rachel's presence again.

 

"We've already proven they have no idea what they're talking about when it comes to sex," JC said as his head ducked closer. His lips brushed against hers. Just a whisper of a touch. He smiled against her lips when he heard her quick intake of breath. "I've been waiting for this day..."

 

Rachel eyes widened as she looked at him. "You have?"

 

"Oh yeah." JC grinned. "I thought we'd do this on Monday. But you were a helluva lot better than you let on."

 

"I'm sorry..."

 

"Oh no," JC kissed her. Just a short peck. "Don't apologize. Never apologize for that. Own it. Swell with pride knowing that you have the power to bring me...any man to his knees. And the fact that many people do not know is even sexier." His hands roamed her back itching to pull the shirt over her head. He felt anxious; ready to get started; knowing that by the end of the night, Rachel would be naked and in his bed.

 

"So what happens first?" Rachel asked. She was pressed against him. From chest to thigh they touched.

 

"We kiss..." JC whispered, closing his lips lightly over hers. "Kiss some more. And touch."

 

"I can do that," Rachel whispered instigating the kiss this time. The kiss deepened past the teasing light ones they had been sharing. She trembled in his arms, clutching at his back. Her mouth opened beneath his. His tongue swept in stroking hers. She closed her lips around his tongue and sucked lightly, mimicking what she had done on his cock the night before.

 

The move drew a moan from JC. His hands clasped her hips and pressed her tightly against him, letting her feel his dick starting to harden. He hadn't shown her that move. Hadn't told her about it. There was a small stirring of pride that she was testing the waters on her own. Discovering for herself what to do.

 

Like she had the previous nights, Rachel took what she learned and combined it. She brought her hands up to his face, running her fingers over his cheeks. Feeling the stubble against the pads of her fingers. The sensation caused desire to move through her. Her fingers tightened on his face, the kiss deepened and she pressed harder against him at the feeling. His hands dipped beneath her shirt and she shivered at the touch. The first time his hands touched her without the barrier of clothing.

 

JC could feel himself slowly losing control. He wanted to break the kiss and move his lips over her neck to her ear. Where he'd suck on that spot behind her ear. Holding her, he was sure she'd melt in his arms. He wanted to run his fingers over her stomach. Feel the muscles quiver. Pull her shirt over her head. Kiss the swell of her breasts. Wanted to pull the cup down to reveal a nipple he'd suck into his mouth. He moaned at the thought.

 

Rachel broke the kiss. Her lips trailed across his cheek. The fingers of one hand carded through his hair. She tightened her hold but didn't pull his head back like he taught her. Instead she used her nose, motioning against his skin what she wanted him to do. When his head moved, she placed kisses on his neck, sucking lightly on the skin. There wasn't a spot on his neck her lips didn't touch.

 

JC was sure his fingers would leave bruises on Rachel's lower back with as hard as he was pressing them into her skin. She sucked lightly on his lobe. It sent a zing straight to his dick. He was hard and pressing against his zipper in seconds. Aching to be released. To be touch. He moaned. Her hands fell down his body. The finger light touches appeared on his stomach at the hem of his shirt. His body screamed to be touched.

 

Switching to the other side of his neck, Rachel moved beneath his shirt running her fingers over his stomach. She could feel the muscles quiver at her touch. Felt the tiny line of coarse hair that trailed from his belly button south. Last night she had followed that path with her fingers. Maybe tonight she'd do it with her mouth.

 

"Take my shirt off..." Her hands were up on his chest. Her fingers circling his nipples.

 

Rachel gripped the hem of his t-shirt and drew it up over his head. She let it fall to the floor beside them. Without the hindrance of the article of clothing she ran her hands over his chest. His stomach. His shoulders. She stared at him, her eyes taking everything in.

 

"Don't just use your hands." JC groaned when she licked over his nipple. Her tongue flat. His hands fisted in the t-shirt on her back. His cock strained against his zipper, desperate to be free. He let his head fall back and soaked in the feeling of her lips moving on his body. Using his hands he pulled her closer to his body, letting her feel his response. He slid his hands down her back and over her denim clad behind. Palming both cheeks he pressing her against him, drawing a moan from them both.

 

Rachel felt his cock pressing against her belly. Felt its hardness. She ran her hands up his chest, over his shoulders and in to his hair. She tilted his head down and kissing him hard. Her tongue swept across his bottom lip and in to his mouth when he opened for her. She stroked his tongue, short and teasingly. When she withdrew, he followed her into her mouth. Ducking her arms beneath his, she ran her hands over his back and down. Her fingers reached the denim waistband of his jeans. Running her fingers along the waistband, she reached the button at the front.

 

As she kissed him she worked the button free and lowered the zipper. Palming him through his underwear she elicited another groan from him. Squeezing gently, she felt him harden in her hand.

 

JC broke the kiss and moved his lips across her cheek to her ear. Pressing his lips to the skin just behind it, he drew a breathy moan from her that he felt deep inside. As her hand worked him, he peppered her neck with kisses.

 

"JC..." she whispered. Her panties were damp with excitement. She withdrew her hand from his cock and gripped the belt loops at his waist. Using those as leverage, she pulled him against her and tilted her head.

 

There was a slight hesitation on JC's part when he reached for the hem of her shirt. This was the first time he'd get to undress her. It wouldn't reveal anything he hadn't already seen because he'd seen her in a bathing suit. That was different. She wasn't poolside in a bikini. She was next to his bed, waiting for him to lay her down on it.

 

He lifted his head and pulled the shirt over her head. It dropped to the ground next to his. He moaned in appreciation of her standing in front of him in a bra. The black bra was simple with a small line of lace over each cup at the top hiding any cleavage. His mouth watered and he lowered his head kissing along her collar bone. His finger tips caressed lightly up her back to the band in her bra then back down to the waistband of her shorts.

 

"You can take it off...if you want..." Her words were laced with hesitancy. They didn't match what she was feeling inside. The unknown need to bare herself in front of him. Her nipples were hard beneath the padded cotton.

 

"God I want," JC groaned and quickly had her bra undone in seconds. With slight caresses of his fingers down her arms, he had her bra falling to the floor. He bit his bottom lip as need and desire filled him. Her breasts called out to him. Her nipples already tightened to taunt peaks telling him she was turned on. "Can I..." touch. Kiss. Lick. Suck. All of the above?

 

"JC..." Rachel frowned at his words. She pressed her thighs tighter together. A wave of something unexplained rushed through her. "If I was anyone else... If this was anything else... would you ask to do whatever it is you're trying to ask?"

 

JC raised his eyes to look at her. His hands remained on his waist. "No. I wouldn't ask..."

 

"What would you do?" Rachel whispered, her hand trailing up his arm and in to his hair.

 

"Just do..." Her fingers tightened in his arm and he felt the push of her hand bringing his head to her. He licked his lips and followed his words. He reached for her breast with his hand, holding it as he drew the nipple into his mouth.

 

Rachel gasped as the sensations her nipple in his mouth were making. Her hand tightened in his hair, holding him to her breast. Her back arched, her chest protruding, offering herself up to him. Her brain screamed out for more. Her body trembled. Words she remembered from trashy romance novels jumped through her head. Need. Want. Desire. "JC... I..." she closed her eyes with a moan.

 

He loved the nipple. Swirling his tongue around the peak. He sucked on it. Licked over it with a flat tongue, with a firm tongue. Grazed his teeth over it. His fingers worked the meaty flesh. Squeezing and releasing. He worked for the sighs and gasps he was drawing from Rachel. He raised his free hand to her other breast. He drew the nipple between his thumb and forefinger. He rolled it between the digits.

 

"Oh God..." She moaned when he switched breasts giving the same attention. Her breasts had never been given attention like this before. "I need..."

 

"What?" JC whispered lifting his head. He groaned seeing her eyes blown wide with lust. He wrapped his arms around her, holding her to him. Her breasts pressed against his chest. "What do you need?"

 

"I don't... I don't know."

 

JC dipped his head and kissed her again. As their lips moved together, he lowered his hands to the fastening on the front of her shorts. When he lowered the zipper he tugged at the material pulling it over her hips. Once the shorts were over her hips, he let them fall down her legs to pool on the floor at her ankles.

 

Rachel felt a little self conscious standing in front of JC in nothing but a pair of cotton black bikini style panties. She remembered his words about shaving and grew more self conscious. She wasn't shaved down there. She had shaved her bikini line that morning like always but the rest...

 

JC pushed his jeans down his body. His underwear followed. Standing naked, his cock protruding, he stared at Rachel. He ran his eyes up her legs. The black panties that had no right being sexy but they were on her. Up over her stomach to her breasts. The dusty rose nipples calling back to him. He wanted to love on them some more. He wasn't done. He hadn't gotten his fill. Up to her face where her bottom lip was drawn between her teeth again.

 

He went to her and ran his thumb over her bottom lip, smoothing it from her teeth. "Are you okay?" He kept his hand on her face. His other wrapped around her waist, holding her to him.

 

"I'm worried..." Rachel said softly. Her hands on his back. "I'm not shaved. I thought about it but..."

 

"Forget what I said about that." JC told her firmly, cursing himself in the process. "If you want to shave, then you shave. Not because someone wants you to."

 

"But I don't want to turn them off..."

 

JC pressed against her, reminding her of his hardness. "Does it feel like I'm turned off? Don't worry about it. It's not a big deal. And if someone makes it a big deal, dump the jerk because he's not worth your time."

 

Rachel smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Thanks JC. Sorry to ruin the mood."

 

"Does it feel like the mood is ruined?" JC pressed against her again.

 

"What happens now?"

 

"Now I'm gonna slip these panties, which have no right to be as sexy as they do, off. I will probably kiss you again before I lay you down on my bed. Where I will definitely kiss you again."

 

In the end there was a lot more kissing before JC got her into his bed. Finally. Completely naked. He kissed her gently, holding himself above her with one arm while his other trailed over her body. He had to keep nudging her to touch him. He didn't hold it against her. In his mind it was because she wasn't used to the feelings inside her body. In a different life, in a different time, he'd take her arms in his and place them above her head telling her to keep them there. Then he would love her body like he so badly wanted to. Needed to. He would show her what it felt like when a man knew what they were doing. He would make her feel things she hadn't felt before. He would bring her crashing down; make her melt in to a puddle before he'd do it all over again until she begged for mercy.

"Can you..." Rachel whispered brokenly against his lips.

 

"What?" JC asked chasing her lips. Their tongues met, moving together as if they had been doing the same movements for years instead of three days.

 

"Maybe this should last longer, but I feel..."

 

"What do you feel?" JC whispered ghosting his lips over her cheek. He rolled one of her nipples between his thumb and forefinger again. Her hips rolled up until his. He shivered feeling the sensation of her public hair on his cock.

 

"I don't... I need..." She moaned when JC ducked his head and drew a nipple into his mouth. Her fingers threaded back through his hair. Her other hand roamed down his body. She could just reach the swell of his ass. She pressed her fingers in to it in a kneading motion.

 

JC rolled to his side, bringing Rachel with him. He trapped one of her arms beneath his head. Her free hand roamed and he broke the hold on her nipple when she gripped his cock. "God yes," he hissed and rocked into her hand. "Keep doing that. Stroke me... that's it." He pressed his forehead into her chest and breathed heavily. He trailed a hand up her thigh. The skin soft and smooth.

 

Rachel lifted her leg, crossing her ankle over JC's. It brought her closer to him, but trapped her hand beneath their bodies. There was barely any room for her to get a good rhythm going.

 

JC pulled her leg higher opening her to him. He shifted his hips and moaned when he felt his cock rub against her moist center. "Hold it..." he groaned when she stopped and drew her head back. "Don't stop. Rub my cock against you. Against your pussy..."

 

"What does this..." Rachel groaned. Her eyes fell closed as the hot velvety smooth tip of his penis rubbed over her clit. Her body shivered. She tightened her fingers around his cock.

 

"It sets my nerves on fire that's what it does. So close to being where I want to be yet so far. Feeling how wet you are for me. How much I have you turned on... And it feels pretty good for you," JC pointed out when Rachel's breath caught as she ran his cock against her clit again.

 

He dropped the hold he had on her leg and pulled away from her. Rolling to the opposite side of the bed, he pulled open the drawer on the bedside table and withdrew a condom from the box. Sitting up on his knees he tore the package open and rolled the condom down his cock. Meeting her eyes, he groaned.

 

The picture she made. Laying on his bed. Her hair fanned over his pillow. Kiss swollen lips. Her chest has small red splotches as well as the swell of her breasts. He touched two fingers to his chin where the thin strip of facial hair sat. ‘Beard burn.' He ran his eyes down her stomach to the triangle patch of brown curls that hid her sex from him. Her legs were slightly parted, opening herself to him.

 

JC parted her legs further and settled on his knees between them. Her lower lips opened revealing the dark pinkish skin. It glistened with want. He remembered how it felt when she rubbed his cock along the folds. Reaching out he ran a finger over the folds from her clit to her entrance. Sparing her a glance, he saw her bottom lip back between her teeth. Her eyes closed. "Breath..." he whispered causing her eyes to open and meet his. "And relax..." he fell forward, catching himself on one of his elbows.

 

He kissed her as his finger stroked her most intimate part. Teasing. Not entering her like he wanted. Her hips moved with his touch as if chasing his finger. He broke the kiss so he could watch her face. Palming his dick he stroked it in his hand. Positioning himself against her entrance, he slowly pushed forward. Thoughts of watching her face flew out the window. His eyes shut and he released a long low moan as he sank in to her. She was hot. She was tight. Her insides clenched around him like they would never let go. He pushed forward until his hips met hers. "Jesus," he whispered resting his forehead against hers.

 

Rachel shifted her legs and moaned when he moved deeper inside of her. Her hands gripped his biceps.

 

"Jesus," JC repeated. He pressed his lips to hers, his tongue sweeping inside. Moving his hips slightly drew another hiss from him. A tremor worked through him.

 

"Are you okay?" Rachel asked softly.

 

"Okay?" JC raised his head to look down at her. "Jesus Rachel, okay doesn't even come close to what I'm feeling right now. It feels amazing. You feel amazing. Jesus... so tight around me. So hot." He hissed when he felt her muscles clench around him. "Can I move? Are you okay?"

 

Rachel nodded. "I don't..."

 

JC kissed her, cutting off her words. "Just do what I do. Follow my rhythm." He slowly pulled out, groaning as her muscles clenched around him on his retreat as if they were trying to keep him in. "Lift your hips to meet me..." he groaned as he slid back in. Her hips rising to meet his movements. "You can keep your legs like this. Feet flat on the mattress. It will help you leverage up. You can squeeze your thighs against my hips and wrap your calf around my thighs. You can wrap your legs around my waist...Do one... do all three."

 

JC continued moving in and out of her. His rhythm steady. Slower than he'd ever gone before. He kept the pace easy, wanting her to get the hang of it. She met him on every stroke. Her hips rising up to meet him when he pushed back in. Her legs were spread, keeping herself open for him.

 

Rachel's hands refused to stay still. She didn't know where to touch. Wanted to touch everywhere. They were on his back. On his side. She discovered if she dug her fingers into the swell of his ass, he'd snap his hips forward. Each time he did that, she'd moan as a zing of pleasure raced through her. Her hands moved beneath his arms to his chest. Her fingers running over his nipples.

 

JC ducked his head and kissed her. His lips moved with her as his hips moved faster. Her legs moved to wrap around his thighs. He moaned as the new position caused him to go deeper in her. From there she figured out how to guide his movements with her heels until she was helping him slide back in.

 

Rachel knew this was different than any of the previous partners. It had never felt like this before. Her body felt on fire. Every touch from him shot tiny zaps of desire straight to her core. Even the leg hair on his thigh rubbing against her thigh was pleasurable. His hips slapped against hers and she used to be embarrassed at the sound, but it made it hotter. His breath ghosted across her lips. His mouth was right there, millimeters away from hers. They didn't kiss. They just breathed the same air.

 

"God Rachel," JC groaned as he moved his hips faster. He kissed her neck, nudging her head up to give himself better access. His kisses had lost their finesse. Everything was pooled to his hips; to his dick moving in and out of her.

 

Her legs fell back to the bed. Wider apart, offering more of herself. Her lower lips clenched erratically around him in uncontrollable movements. She placed her feet flat on the bed and let her knees fall open and gasped as pleasure shot through her when his hips slapped against her clit. Her back arched. Her head tilted back. "I don't... what... please..." her worlds tumbled together. She was begging for something she had no idea what. Could it be the elusive orgasm? The one she had never achieved through sex? With just her fingers on her clit in hurried motions beneath the covers of her bed scared that her roommate would come back.

 

"It's okay..." JC whispered. He pressed his chest against hers, his hips still moving in and out of her. One of her arms wrapped around his back. Her other hooked beneath his armpit, her hand clasping his shoulder. He ducked his head intending to kiss her, but she moved her head to kiss his neck. He groaned and arched his neck. Her kisses moved feverishly across his neck. They were about as messy as his had been. He didn't care. He wanted her lips on him.

 

Turning his head he captured her lips again. There was no finesse. It was messy. There was too much tongue. There was no control.

 

"God JC," Rachel moaned and clutched his back. She titled her hips, changing the angle of his penetration and cried out as another jolt of pleasure raced through her. His movements were relentless. Her clit was assaulted with each thrust forward. Everything she had felt from Monday and last night to now, converged. Her mouth parted and she sucked at the air. "JC..."

 

"God yes," JC groaned. "Come Rachel. Let it go. Let me hear you. Don't hide anything..."

 

"Oh," Rachel closed her eyes tightly. She bit her lip as her orgasm swelled inside her. It finally burst forth in a loud moan.

 

"Oh fuck," JC hissed through gritted teeth. Her insides clamped around his cock as tight as he had ever felt. Her legs locked around his thighs. Her body convulsed as she orgasmed and he held her tight. It was all too much for him. He hips slammed in to her twice more before his own orgasm exploded. He came with a moan as his cum filled the condom separating them.

 

He collapsed down on her; his body trembling. His heart raced in his chest, he was afraid it would beat out of his chest. A light sheen of sweat coated their bodies. His breath came out hard as he fought to recover. When he felt he could hold himself, he placed his hands on the bed on either side of Rachel's shoulders and pushed up. He hissed when he felt her clench around him and closed his eyes against the painful pleasure.

 

He stared down at her with a smile on his face, watching as those beautiful green eyes stared back at him. A hint of blush on her cheeks. The smile was slow in growing but he watched her lips hinted at a bashful one. Leaning down he kissed that shy smile.

 

"Is it..." Rachel felt the blush deepen. Sure her cheeks where tomato red. "Is it always like that?"

 

"It should always be like that," JC said brushing hair off her forehead and tucking it behind her ear.

 

"It's never been like that before for me."

 

"Because your partners were idiots." His voice was firm. He wished all her previous partners had been in the room watching. Watching him bring her to a powerful orgasm. Watching as she brought him pleasure unlike no other. Then he could look at them and claim her as his.

 

But she wasn't.

 

His.

 

He had done his part. Done what she had asked him to do. He taught her how to kiss. Taught her how to touch and give a hand job. Taught her how to give a blow job. And with tonight, taught her how to have sex. Their coupling was over.

 

JC withdrew from Rachel, holding his hand at the base of the condom to keep from making a mess and went into the master bathroom. There he threw it in the trash and turned the faucet on to wash up. He stared at his reflection in the mirror. The red mark on his neck where Rachel had gotten a little too spirited. It would probably fade by morning light. He hadn't expected to be here on Monday. Hadn't expected to be tangled up in feelings and emotions. He thought he could teach her what she needed to know and send her on her way. Nothing more than a one night stand.

 

It was too late. He was in too deep. He wanted to go back to his bedroom and start round two. He wanted to pull her under the covers and wrap her in his arms. Hold her in his arms all night long. Wanted to show her what she'd been missing. What steps they had skipped over. But he couldn't. It wasn't what she wanted. He wasn't what she wanted.

 

Rachel felt the coldness immediately when JC pulled away. She could feel the shift in the room. Sitting up she wrapped her arms around herself, trying to ward off the chill. Trying to comfort herself. The joy she thought she'd feel after learning how to please a man wasn't there and she didn't now why.

 

She accomplished what she set out to do. She was able to make JC come each of the nights he taught her a different sexual act. It was the information she needed to take back to Mississippi. The information she needed to fix her reputation. It was what she wanted. So why did she feel like she was going through a break up? Why did she want to follow JC into the bathroom and pull him into the shower to clean up? Why did she want to dive under the covers and when he appeared, pull them back allowing him to slide in? Why did she want to snuggle up into his side with her head on his chest and fall asleep? Why did she want to ring his door bell tomorrow night and do everything all over again?

 

Why did she want to stay?



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: oral jc justin joey chris college lance