Story Notes:

 

Another fan dream

“Baby, I can’t believe we’re on our honeymoon. In LA,” Gabby couldn’t stop smiling as she walked hand in hand out of a pricey, but hip, restaurant. “Thank you for our one week anniversary dinner.”


“You’re so welcome, wife.” Max smiled at his new bride before pulling her close and kissing her lips. “I thought we’d go dancing before heading back to our honeymoon suite. You up for that?”


“Rub up against my hubby to some amazing tunes? Hell yeah, I’m up for that.”


Gabby squealed in delight when Max squeezed her ass cheek before hailing a cab. They made out in the back seat as the driver took them to the hottest club in the city, or so he insisted. The music was so loud it could be heard clearly outside, with many of the people waiting to get inside moving to the groove.


“We’ll never get in. Look at the line.” Gabby sighed in frustration as she turned to meet his eyes. “Do you wanna skip this and just go back to our room?”


As the words left her mouth, a black SUV with tinted windows pulled up to the curb and the back door opened. Out walked a beautiful brunette followed by JC Chasez. 


Holy fuck! Her celebrity crush since before she even knew what a wet dream was. The only name that appeared on her Get Out of Marriage For a Romp card. 


“Gabs...Gabs...GABS!”


“What? I’m sorry, Max, I wasn’t listening.” Gabby couldn’t even tear her eyes away from the back of her celebrity crush as he walked away. “I...how? I…”


“Who was that? And why do you have your orgasm face on?” Max laughed as he physically moved Gabby’s face back to his. His expression was amused but also confused. He snapped his fingers in front of her face and finally snapped her out of her trance.


“Babe...do you know who that was? It as him. HIM!!”


“Him, who?” Max placed both hands on her shoulders and leaned down to make direct eye contact. “You aren’t making any sense.”


“JC fucking Chasez.”


“No way!”


“FUCK YES!” Gabby’s head bobbed up and down as she started to shake. “I can’t believe it!”


“Gabs.”


“I could have reached out and touched his fine ass. I should have grabbed some of that hair and forced him to his knees so he could lick me…”


“GABS!” Max shook her just a little and looked around. “I know how much you adore this dude, but I’m your husband. Don’t forget that.”


“I could never forget my handsome, Boo Bear. You rock my world.”


“I do? Or the thought of JC while I’m fucking you gets you off?”


“You, Babe, you.” Gabby bounced up on her toes and kissed him on the lips. “Get us into this club and I’ll do that thing you like. You know, the thing.”


“Oh, you know how much I like it when you do that.”


“I know. You get us in and I’ll do that tonight.”


There was a new glint in Max’s eyes as he looked towards the line. He caught the eye of the tall, beefy bouncer. The bouncer gave him a nod and then enjoyed a long, slow look down the back of Gabby. Max reached down and grabbed a handful of Gabby’s derriere then slightly lifted the back of her skirt as she pushed away from him. This lifted the back of Gabby’s dress and gave a tiny glimpse to the bouncer.


“Max!”


“Nobody is looking.” Max grinned as he caught the come on over nod from the bouncer. “Come on. Let’s give the bouncer a try.”


The bouncer immediately lifted the chain and allowed them through. 


Gabby squealed again as they hurried through the door and into the dark club. The inside was filled with many strobing lights and lounging tables. There were three separate bars on the main level and another on the VIP level.


“Do you see him?” Max asked as he looked around, unsure of what JC Chasez actually looked like. “Did he have on a black jacket? What color shirt?”


“I can’t believe you don’t actually know what he looks like. I’ve shown you like a million pictures.”


“Gabs, I don’t really care what he looks like. I just know that he gets your panties wet enough for my extra large dick to slide on home.”


“I only used him for inspiration with you once. Why don’t you just let it go?” Gabby sighed as she looked around the club again, finally finding that sexy hunk of deliciousness moving on the edge of the dance floor. “There.”


The pair watched in silence for a few minutes as JC moved against and around the same brunette he’d arrived with. His hips rolled and rocked to the beat. His hands touched his partner all over, never too blatantly sexual but enough to make Gabby’s heart race.


“He’s not too bad.” Max’s voice was right next to her ear. “His partner isn’t too bad but he has more moves.”


“Shh.”


She heard Max laugh and knew he would be teasing her about this for many years to come. She didn’t care. She couldn’t take her eyes off of the way JC moved. He was like dancing sex. Dirty. Nasty. Down on the ground with your panties around your ankles with only one care in the world. 


The song ended and another began, but JC and the brunette never even paused. The new song was a little slower and Gabby’s breath caught as JC stepped into his partner’s personal space. Now he really moved his hips. He did a full body roll down into a delicious grind, Gabby’s hips moving along with him from across the club.


“Damn, Gabs.”


“Just watch.” Her words were quiet in the large room, but her husband still heard her. “He’s just...mesmerizing.”


Max molded his front to her back and moved to the beat. They had moved to a darkened corner where no one was paying attention to them. He eased his left hand up the back of her thigh, moving her dress out of the way. 


“You’re so wet.”


“It’s all you, baby.” Gabby didn’t even look at him as she lied. “Rub me slow, Max.”


“Gabs, you are so fucking hot.”


Gabby never took her eyes off of JC as he moved against his partner. His hips were gyrating at a quicker rhythm than Max was using on her clit so she eased her hand over his to guide him. The song changed to a faster one and JC started to grind hard against the brunette’s ass. Gabby moaned as she backed her ass into her husband and rubbed his hand between her legs. Gabby couldn’t hold in her orgasm when she caught a glimpse of JC’s hard on when he stepped back just enough to allow his partner to turn in his arms. 


“Gabs,” Max groaned. “I can’t wait to get you back to our hotel. You ready to go?”


“I want to dance with him. Just one dance. Four minutes, give or take.”


“Gabs.”


“Please, Max. For me. You’ll never have to give me an anniversary present. Ever.” Gabby turned to give him her puppy eyes and pouty lips. “Ever.”


“How? How are we going to make this happen?”


“I don’t know.”


The song ended and JC left the dance floor with his partner. Gabby watched him head to the nearest bar, not the VIP section. He was giving them a shot to make this really happen. One shot. Dream come true.


“I have an idea,” Max announced and took her hand. “Be cool and follow my lead.”


“OK.”


“And you owe me big time. Like anal play big time.”


“You got it, babe. Anything.” Gabby didn’t care what ‘wifely duty’ she had to perform. Getting to feel JC move against her would give her wet dream material for the rest of her life.


Max wove them through the crowd until they were right next to the brunette. He squeezed in to get the bartender’s attention and then gently bumped into her stool. Her drink tipped just a tiny bit, but Max was right there to wipe it up.


“I’m so sorry. I lost my balance trying to help my wife up on the stool.”


“It’s OK. They do wedge them in pretty tight.” The brunette smiled as she talked, JC looking up as well. “How long have you been married?”


“One week. We’re here on our honeymoon.”


“Congrats! Next round is on me,” she said.


“That’s very kind. Thank you.” Max used his salesman’s skills and reached out to shake her hand. “I’m Max, and this is my beautiful bride Gabby.”


“I’m Jen, and this is my guy JC.”


“Nice to meet you, man.” Max shook JC’s hand and then moved so Gabby had a chance to do the same. “It’s our last night in town and we decided to try out the nightlife. We wanted to see how the West Coast measures up against home.”


“Where’s home?” JC asked. He moved around Jen so that he could stand closer to the couple, in order to hear better. 


“Miami.”


“South Beach has some amazing hot spots,” Jen agreed as she turned on her stool. “I think we’ve probably danced in every club.”


“My girl loves to move, too.” Max put his arm around Gabby, easing her forward. “I love watching her move.”


“I know what you mean. JC moves so much better than I do.” Jen laughed and then squeezed JC’s hip. “Sometimes I even like to just watch.”


“Me, too.”


Gabby couldn’t form words. She was standing within arm’s length of her celebrity crush. He was right there. And, if she was hearing Jen correctly, her dream of being JC’s dancing partner could be coming true. She smiled as Max continued to brag about her dance skills, and do his salesman’s flirt. 


“Do you have a favorite song to watch him move to?” Max asked tippedg his beer back for a long sip as Jen considered his question. “I love when Gabs dances to ‘Crazy in Love’ or ‘Yeah.’”


“Oooh! ‘Yeah’ is such a great dance song.” Jen turned back to the bartender. “Rob, can you get DJ Ansel to play Usher’s ‘Yeah?’”


Gabby sipped her vodka cranberry and wondered what was happening. Could this really be happening? Could she really dance with JC for an entire song in front of her husband? 


“Yeah” started a few mins later and Gabby swallowed hard, unsure of how she was supposed to act. Max was looking at her expectantly, waiting for her to take the last step of his perfectly executed plan.


“Babe, please dance for me.” Jen grinned at JC and patted his rump. “I’ll do that thing you like tonight.”


Max laughed and patted Gabby’s ass, pushing her a little closer to JC. JC seemed to hesitate but only for a moment before he offered his hand, palm up.


“Shall we dance?”


Gabby nodded and took his hand. Don’t freak out. Keep breathing and smiling. 


She kept trying to talk herself down now that she was skin to skin with JC. His hands were a little rough but not unpleasant as he moved through the crowd. Her heart was racing and her mouth was suddenly dry. Once on the edge of the dance floor, JC let go of her hand and started to move, keeping it somewhat concervative. Gabby started moving as well and found her groove easily.


“Are you having a good time in LA?” JC asked, leaning forward to be heard over the loud music.


“Oh definitely,” Gabby said with a quick smile. 


They moved together, keeping some room between them until the second chorus. JC placed his hand on her hip, turned her slightly, and came in tight behind her. 


OMG was the only thought in her head when she felt JC’s pelvis bump into her.


“Is this too close?” JC asked, his mouth at her ear. “Your husband motioned for me to turn you so...If this isn’t OK we can…”


“NO! No, this is fine.”


God, I love my husband! Gabby sent a beaming smile to her man and then relaxed. 


She let her body move, soon feeling more confident. She did a partial turn and then dropped low, one hand coming to rest on the back of JC’s hip. Her other hand landed on the front inside of his thigh, her fingers actually touching what felt like a long, hard pole. 


Fuck! Guess JC tucked to his left tonight. She moved her hand and tried to keep her face from reddening, but it was no use. “Uh...I’m sorry.”


“It happens. Just know that he’s not part of the dance.” JC grinned and pulled her back up to her full height. 


Gabby nodded, unable to trust herself, and went back to dancing. All too soon, the song was over. She couldn’t have asked for a better four minutes with her celebrity crush. She could name more than twenty of her friends who had fantasized about dancing with JC.


“Thank you for the dance,” he said.


“No, thank you. That was very fun,” Gabby said with a grin. She couldn’t help herself as she gave him a quick hug. “Jen’s a lucky woman.”


“Max is pretty lucky, too.”


Gabby felt like she was walking on Cloud 9 as they headed back to the bar. Once she was close enough, she wrapped her arms around Max and kissed him senseless.


“Wow.” Jen laughed as she passed JC a fresh drink. “Guess she enjoyed the dance.”


Max ended their kiss, said good night to the other couple, and then led Gabby out of the club. He couldn’t wait to get back to their hotel.

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

 

Thought this was a fun idea.


Completed
KrisB is the author of 16 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story