Author's Chapter Notes:

sorry, i didnt realize the last chapter cut off. moved it over to here. 

Spotify tracks 44 (tell em) to 45

SUNDAY - August 18, 2019

 

The next morning, i woke up to numerous vibrations on the nightstand next to me. I looked over and saw JC was still asleep. I turned off vibrate mode on my phone to keep from waking him. I rub my eyes to focus on what’s causing my phone to go off. I felt like my stomach just dropped. I couldn’t breathe. I had numerous DM’s on my IG account. I was tagged in the same photo over and over. I click on the photo and try to find out who originally posted it. 

 

photo credit: karlyk’s stories 

 

Doh! Of course! Karly loved sharing anything NSYNC related. That's one of the many reasons why the fans loved her. I went to her account and watched her stories. She posted the picture of us making funny faces, late last night after JC and I fell asleep. So many accounts had already reposted it. The cat was out of the bag. There was no hiding it now. I skimmed through the DM’s - some accounts in shock, some excited for me. Surprisingly, not a lot of hate. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad. I checked all the messages that were waiting in my inbox. 

 

OMG! Gianne! 

Is this a reunion meeting? 

 

DEAD! you’re in the same room as all of NSYNC! 

 

Wake up! Wake up! SPILL the tea!! 

 

I must’ve moved around too much because JC rolled over and wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my shoulder. 

 

JC: good morning

Gianne: good morning

JC: you’re awake early 

Gianne: i know. sorry if i woke you. my phone kept going off

JC: everything ok?

Gianne: Karly shared last nights photo. the fandom is going nuts! 

JC: (suddenly defensive) nothing negative towards you right? 

Gianne: so far so good. 

 

I put my phone down and turn towards him and kiss him on the lips. As I pull away, JC holds me close and continues kissing me. I feel tingles all over as he runs his hands all over my body. He grabs me by the ass and rolls over so that i’m on top of him. Since we went straight to sleep last night, i figured this was his way of filling in the gaps. After we fulfilled each other, we freshened up and headed downstairs. We made breakfast and sat at the island. While eating breakfast, both our phones were beeping constantly with notifications. While i took a sip of my juice, JC checked his phone. 

 

JC: sorry, its the guys. eric. social media. 

Gianne: no, you’re fine. (taking a bite of eggs) everything ok? 

JC: for the most part. but man! this photo is creating so much buzz. 

Gianne: exactly why i didn’t post it

 

After finishing the food on my plate, I start to check my phone. I had texts from Lauren, twitter, facebook, and instagram notifications galore. I checked instagram first and saw that Karly and Jessica followed me. I keep scrolling and then see that the rest of the guys started following me too.

 

MY HEAD WANTED TO EXPLODE.

 

I wanted to scream with excitement, even though I had met all the guys already. Even though I already have an epic and memorable photo with all of them. Even though i may potentially start seeing all of them on a regular basis if this reunion happens. JC’s phone rings and i hear JC mention Eric’s name as they begin talking. I go about my business and continue looking through my phone. 

I start with sending a message to some of the IG accounts. 


ladies - im still in shock. 

all i can say is that they’ve finally got together to discuss.

nothing decided. 

 

OMG! Gianne is living the dream. 


Oh, to be a fly on that wall. Can you tapwire the next meeting? LOL 

 

anymore candids from this wonderful meeting?

 

i will inform ya’ll WHEN i can or if im ALLOWED. lol. 

i am trusting that anything i tell you is CONFIDENTIAL! 

and there were a few more of the same group shot

 

I include the other photos from last night.

I move onto Lauren’s texts and open to bug eyed emojis. 


Your dreams have come true! Unbelievable! 


Its crazy, i know! how did you even see the photo? 

Are you kidding me? it’s all over the entertainment news outlets - all the socials! I specifically saw it on ET’s IG. 

Oy! Yea, Karly (chris’ wife) posted it last night & it spread like wildfire. 

 

I bet! Anything with the guys spreads like wildfire. 
Still crazy to see you on ET’s social media! 

You’re telling me! 
but i guess im going to have to get used to it


I immediately go on ET’s IG and look at what was posted. They had reposted Karly’s story in their stories with a ‘swipe up’ feature. Of course I was going to swipe up. It brought up an article with no factual information but just what they speculated was happening. Of course, the main attention being hopes for a reunion. And of course, they couldn’t go without mentioning me - the new face in a group of significant others.

 

And the new face among the ladies - currently the gal behind the pop2000tour’s social media - Gianne Suarez. But is that all? Is she also the reason behind JC’s new social media presence? Or was she simply at this nsync gathering to document this moment in history? We shall have to wait and see.

 

Luckily, Karly posted the funny face one where JC didnt have his arm around me. It could simply be played off that I was a friend in this photo - that i happened to be at the right place at the right time. I was so into the article that I didnt realize JC walk up next to me. 

 

JC: you saw the article too? 

Gianne: (caught off guard) huh? oh yea… Lauren told me about it 

JC: Chris sent a group text, apologizing that Karly posted the photo without giving us a heads up

Gianne: well she is in the photo - she doesnt really have to ask permission. 

JC: thats what we said in the text. but he knows that this is gonna cause a lot of media attention

Gianne: is that why eric called? 

JC: yea… some music execs and producers are reaching out. if we’re ready to reunite, they have the studio ready. 

Gianne: that is insane! 

JC: yea! and just from a photo of all of us that was posted on social media. 

 

We spent the majority of the day cuddling on the couch, watching TV.

Around 7pm, JC finally gave in to drive me home. 

In the car... 

 

JC: i hate having to bring you home

Gianne: i told you i could’ve drove to your place

JC: (amused) no, not that i literally hate driving you…. but more of you being at your place. and me at mine. 

Gianne: (teasing) well then you better hurry up and get that reunion underway

JC: would you not move in with me if the reunion didn’t happen? 

 

I was surprised at the turn in our conversation. It suddenly felt very serious. Was i supposed to answer that or not?  JC pulled into my driveway and turned the engine off. We stay seated in the car. 

 

JC: (turning towards me) well? 

Gianne: well what? 

JC: if we decided not to do a reunion, would you still move in with me? 

Gianne: you’re really asking me this right now? 

JC: why not? i hate that we only get the weekends together. that most of the week, we’re apart. 

Gianne: i hate it too. but J … again, its only been a few weeks. i dont want us to rush into anything. 

JC: i think slow is pretty much out the door now

 

I let out a smile/laugh.

 

Gianne: also true

 

I grab my stuff and climb out of the jeep as JC follows me into the house. After he shuts the door and I set my stuff on the couch, he grabs me by the waist pulling me close to him. He leans against the back of the couch. 

 

JC: Gianne, i love you. I know its only been a few weeks. I know its crazy. but you have to admit it feels right

 

I cradle his face in my hands and just look him in the eyes. I melt every single time his blue eyes stare into mine. Who was i kidding? I’d move in in a heartbeat. Did I have to be the one to think rationally? Or could I just go with my heart? I lean in and give him a slow, passionate kiss. 

 

Gianne: baby, you know i would move in with you if you asked me to. 

but thats a conversation for another day. theres so many things to take into consideration.

 

JC’s face lit up like a kid on christmas day. It was a crazy thought that I could do that to him - make him that happy. He gives me another kiss. JC stands up and gives me a kiss on the head.

 

JC: ok, i’ll let you rest. i know you have an early shift tomorrow. 

Gianne: thank you for an amazing weekend 

JC: (smiling) im glad you had a good time 

 

He gives me one more kiss before heading out the door. I lean against the door frame to see him off. As i clean up and get ready for bed, I constantly think back to the night before and still can’t believe it happened. I hung out with NSYNC. My childhood dreams have become a reality. I can only imagine where it goes from here. 

 

The rest of the month was a blur - date nights, Netflix nights, and sometimes sleepless nights. But there wasn't a time where JC didn't bring up moving in. He was eager for me to move in already. Don't get me wrong, I was too, but this was a big decision. 

 

Lauren: I can't believe you're hesitating! 

Gianne : hey! I've wanted this since I was 15. But I felt it needed some serious consideration since this is real life & not just my imagination 

Lauren: (laughing) true! This is still so bizarre. 

Gianne: isn't it!? 

Lauren: what's holding you back? 

Gianne: besides the fact that we've only been dating a month!?! Work, I guess? 

Lauren: like u really have to work

Gianne: true, but I don't wanna be that girl that doesn't work or help, ya know?! 

Lauren: well, that's good. 

Gianne: if the reunion was for sure - then fine, my income would be from there & then, OK I'll quit my job. 

 

Our discussion goes for about another hour weighing the pros & cons. I debated calling Lance or Michael to see what they thought - but would JC mind me talking to them about it? I then thought of Izzy & gave her a call - who better to talk to, she's somewhat been in my shoes. 

 

Izzy: Gianne! Hiiiiii. How are you? 

Gianne: hi iz! Good! What about you? 

Izzy: oh, just the usual... work, bruno. What's up? 

Gianne: I called to kinda pry on relationship advice

Izzy: you mean, with a boyband member? 

Gianne: (laughing) exactly. how’d you know? 

Izzy: because i wish they would’ve made a guide for me when i started dating joey 

Gianne: omg. that bad? 

Izzy: not necessarily bad. but a lot to get used to. 

 

I just stay silent on the phone. 

 

Izzy: what in particular are you asking advice on? 

Gianne: how long before you & joey decide to “live” together? I mean, i know joe travels back & forth so much - but when he’s in socal, you two are under one roof, right? 

Izzy: oh my … JC already asked you to move in? 

Gianne: he’s made it a weekly thing to bring it up 

Izzy: WoW! me & joe were dating almost a year before we decided he would just live with me when he’s in town. 

Gianne: I know! I expected at least half a year before we would be talking about this. IZ!! Its only been a lil’ over a month. 

Izzy: does it feel wrong though? aside from how long you two have been dating, is there anything else holding you back? 

Gianne: no, not at all. nothing else is holding me back from saying, lets move in already. I just want to make sure its been thought thru & we just dont jump into it. 

Izzy: of course. i mean, every relationship that moves in together should be thought through. i mean, its a life changing decision. 

Gianne: EXACTLY! 

Izzy: but if you two really feel like its right, why hold back? ya know? 

Gianne: also true 

Izzy: i hoped i helped a little bit 

Gianne: you did. thanks for talking. 

Izzy: of course. call me anytime. 

Gianne: thanks iz. talk to you later 

izzy: bye 

 

 

FRIDAY - August 30, 2019

 

It was labor day weekend, and JC mentioned that Eric was holding a BBQ on Sunday, which he does every year. I agreed to go with him, but was also worried if Jen would somehow show up. JC planned on picking me up later this afternoon to spend the long weekend at his place. I packed all the necessities and set everything by the door. I plopped on the couch and watched TV to kill time. A few minutes in, I fell asleep. What seemed like 15 minutes turned out to be an hour & a half. I woke up to my phone going off in sync with the doorbell. I got off the couch in a panic and went to open the door. I see JC with an anxious, worried expression. 


JC: (grabbing me in a hug) what the heck? Are you OK?

 

He pulls away and looks me in the face. 


Gianne: I'm fine. I must've fell asleep. 

 

JC let's out the biggest sigh of relief. 


Gianne: I'm sorry. Were you out here long? 

JC : about 15 minutes 


I let him in the house & close the door behind him. 


Gianne: was that u calling too? 

JC : yep

Gianne : (cringing) I'm sorry. 

 

JC sat on the couch & buried his head in his hands, trying to calm down. I kneeled in front of him & gave him my sad puppy dog face. I did feel horrible for making him worry. 


JC : I'm sorry. I don't know why I got so worried. 

Gianne : (grabbing his face & looking him in the eyes) why are you apologizing? I'm the one that worried you. 


I give him a kiss. 


Gianne: I'm so lucky to have someone that cares that much. im so lucky that i have you. 


I wrap my arms around him and hug him, inhaling all of him, running my fingers in his hair. He kisses my shoulder as he returns the embrace. 


Gianne: (semi-joking) I should just give you a key already 

JC: (in all seriousness) or just move in with me already 


Ugh! That was my fault. I easily gave him that in. In my head, i figured there was no point in fighting it anymore. It was a discussion we both knew I wouldn’t win because we both knew i wanted to move in. JC pulled away to look at me since I stayed so quiet. I look at him and just smile. 


JC: (starting to get excited) does that smile mean yes? are you finally saying yes? 

Gianne: well im not saying no - but its definitely something to plan out & talk about 


JC grabs my face & kisses me in excitement. I suddenly feel my stomach drop and fill with butterflies. Was i really moving in with JOSHUA SCOTT CHASEZ!? HOLY COW! 

 

Once JC was calm again, he got up, grabbed my overnight bag and made his way to the jeep. I locked up the house and followed behind. As he made his way onto the freeway, he grabbed my hand. 


JC: hungry? 

Gianne: yea, i can eat

JC: and i know just the spot 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story